Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? (21055 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by czay(m): 6:26am On Oct 05, 2013
what more can I say than to say ALHAMDULILAH

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by hafeenah(f): 6:40am On Oct 05, 2013
i feel so happy for being a muslim Alhamdulilai rabbil alamin.am so lucky for being a muslim.Allah in his infinite mercy has been so good to me.am so lucky to be a muslim

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Caseless: 6:42am On Oct 05, 2013
alhamdulillah! It is a wonderful feeling being a muslim1; the best gift God gave me islam and his prophet, muhammad(s.a.w).
I dont care how anybody feels about me with their propaganda.
NB: INADINUKUM WALYADIN. ;practice ur religion and let me practice mine.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by hayo21: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2013
i feel happy,bcoz islam is d right path and am proud to be a muslim

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Caseless: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2013
Suchie:
why? Take away d stereotype, and u'd discover that muslims are 'loving' people. Dont use d actions of a few to judge d larger population bad. Dont judge islam based on the actions of its adherent, likewise, i cant judge xtainity based on ur actions.
Salam alaikum, sister! I love u for Allah's sake.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by lamrat123(m): 6:53am On Oct 05, 2013
Alhamdulillahi ladhi adhamna wa saqana wa jaalna minal muslimun
Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Caseless: 6:53am On Oct 05, 2013
Olayinkaoj: You lack the truth here...ban it
Just quote from the Holy Book and u hide my post....then go and hide the text in the Holy Book Quran chapter 9 verses 5, 29, 20

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by shevi4mb(m): 6:56am On Oct 05, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] As a muslim, i feel i have a big challenge b4 me, especially in a world where majority of the terrorist attacks is blamed on the religion not the people carrying out the attacks. Where people think Islam is a religion of war, injustice to women and children. And above all, a religion that the non-muslims aren't ready or interested in the real lessons of islam. May God help us all

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Caseless: 7:00am On Oct 05, 2013
Olayinkaoj:
let us all look at it together...its use of Language now...we can all read English...except if you are ready to explain it in another way other than the way I understand English.....we are learning...if you convince me...who knows you may win my soul to Aljanna
let me have ur point.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Olayinkaoj(m): 7:05am On Oct 05, 2013
caseless: let me have ur point.

My post got hidden by mere quoting the Holy Book..... and you said my quote may be mis-interpreting the Quran....I did not interpret...I only quoted....and got hidden for that....let the moderator just bring out my offensive message here if we are about the truth. Just for the world to be a better place for us all

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Odehfamily(m): 7:16am On Oct 05, 2013
Alhamduillah. I thank Almighty Allah for this ni'ima(favour)

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Haderoncare(f): 7:23am On Oct 05, 2013
AllihamdulilaƬ....im proud to be A MUSLIMAH

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by ebony288: 7:23am On Oct 05, 2013
Alhamdullilahi, I feel fulfilled and I also thank my Parent for being a muslim.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by dominique(f): 7:26am On Oct 05, 2013
femi4: Its how I feel being a muslim not you. Do you have any problem with that?
NB: Never qoute me in your life again!!!

If the topic does not concern you then why do you bother replying. Trying to be funny right? Its called trolling if you don't know.

@topic
No regrets being one but I must say, the recent events going on in the world is really showing our religion in a very negative light. This is giving non-Muslims ammunition to condemn and criticize the religion and the feeble Muslims an excuse to convert. I pray Allah puts an end to all these.

May Allah continue to strenghten the Ummah.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by ajiboyea2: 7:27am On Oct 05, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font].Alhamdililah robul alameen.wasalatu wasalam alla rosul kareem..i believe in oneness of Allah.islam is a blessing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Number Of Angels With Each Person / Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' / Share Your Eid's Pictures Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.