Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? (21053 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by baba11(m): 1:12am On Oct 05, 2013
Alihamdulilah to Allah for making me a muslim.There's no other good deeds He can bestow on me that will be greater than that!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by DMainMan: 1:20am On Oct 05, 2013
i pray to
live and die as a muslim. Thank u Allah. I feel happy and fulfilled

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 05, 2013
Boko Harams are no muslims
Terrorism is not an act in Islam
most of these violent acts under Islam r more political than religion

I am a muslim & proud...and I pray to live and die as One..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by shgam(m): 2:02am On Oct 05, 2013
Alhamdulilla I am proud to b a muslim

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by dguizman(m): 2:12am On Oct 05, 2013
I feel good....its good to practise islam

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Herbarium: 4:20am On Oct 05, 2013
I feel blessed by He,Almighty ALLAH.A proud Muslim.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Weixzy(m): 4:22am On Oct 05, 2013
Proud and satisfied

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Kazil1(m): 4:25am On Oct 05, 2013
Happy

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Deen4me(m): 4:31am On Oct 05, 2013
Rukemi291: Alhamdulillah, it's an honor to be a muslim. But I feel sooo sad when i read terrible comments about my religion. I just wish Allah can visit all the perpetrators of evil with His full vengeance sooner than we think.

Unfortunately this has been the condition since the beginning of time.

All Abrahamic faiths i.e the worship of one God , does not go down well with Iblis (satan).

This is all a test from your Lord , what you need to do is prove your worth by being patient and uphold Islam.

"Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe", and that they will not be tested?

But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful,

and He will surely make evident the liars." Q 29:2-3

We should not feel sad, because many people have gone through what is happening now and they survived Insha Allah.

"They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light,

although the disbelievers dislike it". Quran 9:32

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Tbaby4real(f): 5:23am On Oct 05, 2013
Alhamdulillah robbil alameen..... I feel peace in me whenever my husband and I observe solat. I am so grateful to Allah for given us this precious book for us not to go astray. I am always happy whenever my husband refers to the holy book in our prayer or discussion.....indeed al-Quran is a complete book.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by FiftyFifty(m): 6:02am On Oct 05, 2013
More than fulfilled!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Tamudo(m): 6:05am On Oct 05, 2013
All I can say is ALHAMDULILAHI. I can't possibly describe the feeling.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Number Of Angels With Each Person / Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. / Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.