Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? (21051 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Absadiq20(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2013
Its a wonderful feeling, i feel jst great Alhamdulillah

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Hameenat94(f): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2013
Alhamdulilah... Im happy im a MUSLIMAH

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Caseless: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2013
@Hero. I gave my one and only 'like' to ur post. I like ur sense of sincerity. Hope we all learn frm ur exprience. Keep it up!
Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2013
If Ʊ don't cut a watermelon, Ʊ aint gonna know †ђξ colour, taste a little part of islam Ʊ. Will know islam is †ђξ truest way to follow. Alihamdulilah am a muslim

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by maclatunji: 10:19am On Oct 05, 2013
Posts should be on topic. If you are not a Muslim, this topic is not for you to post on. Read, observe but the question is not directed to you.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by norigams(m): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2013
I'm pround 2 be a muslim & my family, any whre i go i always live up 2 reputation & prove 2 my friend's d christian dat i m good & dat is what islam teach me,many of my christian say dat i'm diff 4rum oder's muslim dey knw.i base in jos city during crisis my christian's frnds always infom me of any attack on us muslim, i also win d heart of some christian baby's. Dere 4 i call on all d muslim's umma 2 live accoding 2 islamic way of life dis will help us live wt anybody anywhre we go no mather d level of criticism. Lets also respect oder's religion. Tank u

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Tymix419(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2013
Allamdulilahi.....i giv thanks to Almighty Allah dat i was opportuned to b a muslim...i thank him 4 makin
me to believe in d oneness of Allah subhana wah'tahla ....proudly islam

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by hopyroll(m): 11:21am On Oct 05, 2013
Being a muslim is everything

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Zidane199(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2013
I feel great.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by kdabj(m): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2013
ALHAMDULLILAH ALLA NIMATUL ISLAM
LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by HassanAJibril(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
Am so happy and proud.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by MSB365(m): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
Alhamud-lillah! Am a muslim and proud to be a muslim. Islam has taught me that l should accept all challenges with fate and faith.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
coolI feel complete being a muslim, as islam is an all-encompassing religion which has answer for all questions you can think of. cool

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Msgamble: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
maclatunji: Still banning derailers.

Thank you.
oh boy, clap for urself..denying ppl right to comment/av free say..keep on critizing GEJ govt. When being a mod on #land with few ppl u worst die..2bad of u, u're nt differemt from ben ali, gadaffi, khameni ,hosni mubarak

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by DONkBSTAR(m): 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
it just a tin of blessing,joy,honor,grace,mercy,happiness,proudnes,encouragement, oH Allah i thank you so much for guidin me unto these stregth path,d path of those who u have favoured not the path of does who go astray.... Alhamdullillah*praise be to Allah*

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
.@ EBK2 pls kindly find your way out of this thread as it seems u ar derailing this thread & of wat biz of yours is it whr muslims spend eternity, do u knw whr u will spend yours?, remove d dirts in your own eyes b4 u start thinking of ow 2 help odas remove d log in theirs(ode la n sa gba ile kan bii boo ).y not b patient,& wait 4 dat day when all mysteries shall b made manifest. Do u knw if u would b among d dwellers of hell or not?. U guys hate us so much dat I'm sure u ar not askin dis que out of concern 4 our well-being but 2 spite us as u ar fond of doing undecided ?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Reallymilky(f): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
Av never been this blessed.alhamdulilah. Am am a muslimah...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by chakula: 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
Subhanal-lah Walhamdulil-lah Wa la ila ha illal-lahu Allahu Akbar!

Being A Muslim is my number one priority and Allah's willing I will die while in a state of purity and Islam.

Subhanallah!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by b03liberty(m): 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
Privilege and Lucky....Alhamdulilah!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by randwise(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
I am a Muslim. And i always love too. And i love it... And i am sure i won't have any cause to drop a GOLD for a stainless-(to whom it may concern)..
GOD forgive me..
That's it and nothing else.. The religion is a complete religion.. I have much reasons to say this.
ISLAM i love u.
My prayer is to make paradise all with my Precious family..and it shall be granted ...
Aameeeen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Number Of Angels With Each Person / Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. / Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.