Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? (21049 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by say4gunit(m): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
I feel Good!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by ZuluAB: 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
Alhamudulillahi, Praises and adouration belongs to Almighty Allah, I thank God for been a Muslim, whoever doesn't read and understand Quran N Hadith,We say bad things about Islam. The Most Perfected religion of God is Islam.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by deols(f): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
I feel whole. I feel good.I am happy

I feel protected, safe.

My life is simple. I love it. I am promised a final abode that is sweet, amazing, unimaginable.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Libra9(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
from my own experience as a christian,i have stayed with muslem friends old and young,they are wonderfull and sincere people,at times i wonder why are they not violent if truely islam is,i am thinking its more cutural thing than religion,just that men are so wicked,they dont have the fear of God anymore becus of His patient nature

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by bbkkatunxo: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
The best that has ever happen to me and the best I will ever have in my life is ISLAM and am very proud to be Muslim and forever be. O Allah let me be on the right path till the last day in duniya and Alkhira and the entire Muslim ummah. Amin.

To the OP and MODERATORS IN ISLAMIC SECTION and ALL the MUSLIM in nairaland JUMAT MUBARAK and lovely weekend ahead, ma salam

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by SenatorM(m): 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
I AINT NO MUSLIM ANYTHING
Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by SBJoji(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
tunshe: Alhamdulilah in the measure of Allah's creation! Alhamdulilah in the measure of His mercy!! Alhamdulilah in the measure of His words!!!
I feel happy being a Muslim, I love reading holy Quran,understanding the religion makes me feel everyone should be Muslims . Islam is so complete, intellectually,spiritually,Socio-economically,politically and also in terms of Security and defense.
I can't imagine urinating without cleaning,look at the blessings of ablution, the immense benefits in salaat,....
"Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate ( from the truth) after you have guided us, and grant us mercy from You. Truly, you are the Bestower".(Q 3 vs 8 ).
Please share with me how you feel about being a Muslim. Jumah Mubarak !
Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Dyt(f): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
How?
Smiling
That's what I do when people ask if I am one

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by deols(f): 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
You can stop derailing this thread. The topic is clear enough. I am going to hide all the off topic comments.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by folafola(m): 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
papindinho: All verses mentioned are not well quoted and are clearly misconstrued basically because of the parochial mind you've got.
belif me I am open minded just explained i can turned a Muslim if uou can convince me walahi
Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Aduns(f): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
being a muslim i feel complete

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by babybuzx(f): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
I feel so protected, fulfilled, reassured, special happy, glad and so passionate but above all I ll still say alhamdulilaheven in my next world dats if there is any I ll be a muslim. Masha Allah

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by papindinho(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
Islam preaches nothing but peace.
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was nicknamed the trusted one (Al Amin) by the non-Muslims that were his neighbours as a result of his hospitality in treating the properties they kept with him safe.

So many situations where Islam is an epitome of peace.... You claimed Muslims are terrorists.... The Westgate issue was claimed to be spearheaded by Muslim terrorists and the rescue team that saved more than hundred of lives was spearheaded by a Muslim.

How conflicting?

Real Muslims know themselves. #PEACE is my Religion, Islam is the name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Number Of Angels With Each Person / Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. / Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.