Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? (21052 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by briliantsak(m): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
favoured

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
tunshe: Thank you my brother spyroxy1.

The conspiracy against Islam exists since the origin of Islam. I usually advice that Muslims read the life history of the Prophet( S.A.W) to understand today's propaganda.

It's truly sickening to see killings attributed to Islam, we abhor and condemn such but the question I ask non- Muslims is that if Islam is about killing non- Muslims,why do we have non-Muslims living peacefully in Muslim lands during the time of the Prophet(S.A.W),during the time of the early Muslims and now? Why has their Muslim landlord not killed them? What about their Muslim Neighbour they do monthly contribution with? What about the Muslim that gave them lift d last time or the Muslim boss that just gave them employment or promotion or that Muslim course mate you work together on your project or the Muslim that accommodates you when life seems miserable or your Muslim friend from childhood or the Muslim amala woman they patronize everyday........

I understand their sentiments though, but you can't reject or prevent a full moonlight or a bright sunlight when it appears. You have to stop wasting your time cos it will stay till it's appointed time. Islam will stay till the day of resurrection whether the non-Muslims like it or not.

Islam remains a religion of peace, we preach it but we don't force people. How will you preach a religion by killing peeps? If u kill everyone who will practice the religion? Al shabaab, boko haram surely have scores to settle with their political leaders, they do not represent Muslims or propagate Islam with their killings.

I am happy to see that you are proud to be a Muslim with strong liking for the religion,pls hold firm,you are surely among the successful.

I wonder if you really believe the video in the link below was staged by persons from the other religion to fuel hatred against Islam. [/b]TONTE[b] raised a valid observation which you have failed or deemed it unimportant to address. I'll like to know what you think.

https://www.nairaland.com/1465377/gory-video-clips-girl-captured

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by wasak(m): 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
Alhamdulillah ala nimatil Islam. boko haram is Unislamic we Muslims condemn their actions in all sincerity. it's a manifestation of Barbaric Ignorance. the prophet (peace be upon him) worn most people to Islam through magnanimity and sincerity. a Muslim fights only when he is oppressed and he is allowed to fight his oppressor only. destroying places of worship, suicide bombing , massacre of innocent people are Unislamic. may ALLAH guide as aright....let me end by a tradition of the Prophet in which he was reported to have stood up as a respect for a Jewish corpse. one of his companions asked him. Oh! prophet of Allah, the dead man is a Jew, whereupon the prophet asked him 'is he not a human being? '

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by drslimtommy: 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
tunshe: Thank you my brother spyroxy1.

The conspiracy against Islam exists since the origin of Islam. I usually advice that Muslims read the life history of the Prophet( S.A.W) to understand today's propaganda.

It's truly sickening to see killings attributed to Islam, we abhor and condemn such but the question I ask non- Muslims is that if Islam is about killing non- Muslims,why do we have non-Muslims living peacefully in Muslim lands during the time of the Prophet(S.A.W),during the time of the early Muslims and now? Why has their Muslim landlord not killed them? What about their Muslim Neighbour they do monthly contribution with? What about the Muslim that gave them lift d last time or the Muslim boss that just gave them employment or promotion or that Muslim course mate you work together on your project or the Muslim that accommodates you when life seems miserable or your Muslim friend from childhood or the Muslim amala woman they patronize everyday........

I understand their sentiments though, but you can't reject or prevent a full moonlight or a bright sunlight when it appears. You have to stop wasting your time cos it will stay till it's appointed time. Islam will stay till the day of resurrection whether the non-Muslims like it or not.

Islam remains a religion of peace, we preach it but we don't force people. How will you preach a religion by killing peeps? If u kill everyone who will practice the religion? Al shabaab, boko haram surely have scores to settle with their political leaders, they do not represent Muslims or propagate Islam with their killings.

I am happy to see that you are proud to be a Muslim with strong liking for the religion,pls hold firm,you are surely among the successful.
. . Mehn i love thiz post so much(Allah is great)

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Hamsaini: 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
Firstly i will like to Thank Almighty God for guilding me to the right direction which i have no doubt in it [Islam] The Religion of Of God. I must say, i hav found the truth. People can say whatever them like , am washiping the creator of the heaven and earth, the one and the only, the first and the last, he has no mother or father, son or daugther, he is the supreme, the master of the day of judgment, he is my lord. Alhamdulillah, am a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Bakare19: 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
The feeling is great..,It's good to be a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by folafola(m): 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Islam really mean submission and sallam means peace
to me quoran is not clear on killing for god it has some part supporting it and other few verses dissagreeing on this.
it is the duty of the so call iam and scholars to draw the line and stop putting wool across the face of the ignorant

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Ismahill(m): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
Am very proud 2 b a muslim.2 ur quextn on muslim being a terrorxt group. (Que 1).y do dy tag boko haram as an islamic group.is it because majority of pple livin n d north are muslims or because we dn ave christians at all n d north .tell me.(Qeu 2).what if d insurgent in d north is happenin in the south or west.what name will dy be tagged. Pls i nid answers.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Dagoma: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
After being very thankful to Allah, I feel comfortable and fulfilled as a Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by maclatunji: 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
The title of this thread is clear, please ensure that your post is in congruence with it to avoid being sanctioned.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by papindinho(m): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
vivacious vivi:

My dear muslim Bros and Sis, the poster above raised a VERY VALID question that I as a Christian who have witnessed the continued rise and spate of unnecessary death all in the name of this same Allah, would like answered. Can someone please answer his question?
Alhamdulilah Robbil alamin wa solatu wa salam ala l-Mustapha, Abdahu, wa Rosuluhu.

In answering this I would like to flashback to one of those videos of boko Haram evil act I watched where they claimed to be reciting the Qur'an, I was curious to know if it was truly Qur'an but it wasn't Qur'an, it was Dalail.
Allah Knows best.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Deen4me(m): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
I sometimes reflect on how fortunate I am, that I was born into Islam

I look at people go through life not acknowledging their lord,but instead turn to the created and not the creator. I sincerely pity them.

As for Me

"I am pleased with Allah as my Lord, with Islam as our Deen, and Muhammad as our Prophet"

May we all die by these words

Allahumma Amin

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by yomip3t(m): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
Conversion to Islam is the BEST I've ever achieved and I'm so happy I'm a Muslim now. Alhamdullilah !
I feel so great.

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
i feel great and honored to be among the servants of Allah

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by riloxy(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
Your claim that muslims don't strongly condemn terrorism is false. Every muslim that knows what his/her religion entails strongly condemns the act of terrorism. The Quran said that "anybody that kills one single person, (except that the person killed or is spreading corruption in the land) it is as if he has killed the whole of humanity. And anybody who saves the life of one single person it is as if he has saved the whole of humanity". No scripture ever state the above statement. And in addition to the above, what people have been commenting here about terrorism is condemning enough.
Salam alaikum.
talk4free:

Sorry my brother...As much as i have muslim friends and neighbours, i DO NOT believe muslims don;t have anything to do with terrorism. MOST terrorists all over the world carry out their acts in the name of Allah, and yet there has never been a STRONG condemnation anywhere in the world. All we hear are just feeble lines of Islam is a religion of peace. I feel theres more to this than you guys are saying. I'm not saying all other religions are perfect, but this is a worldwide problem involving just the one same religion. I beg to say i expect more from the TRUE muslims.
[quote author=talk4free]

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by mclaaro(f): 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
Complete is the word.............yes I feel complete smiley

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by papindinho(m): 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ohislee:

In addition bro, most atimes, they normally start this thier jihad stuff immediatly after friday prayers, the imam gives his blesses together with an annointed dagger, to go and cause havoc in the land. A proper case study is JOS crisis, thats how it normally starts.

This is true yawning and not an indictment my muslim folks.
abeg go siddan joor, wetin be Muhammedite wey d guy dey talk. I am a muslim and all I know is Islam. I testify that Allah (SWT) is one and Prophet Muhammed (SAW) is His messenger and not the "son of God".

My fellow muslims, kindly avoid commenting on some ignorant posts. There is nothing you can say to convince monkey that honey is sweeter than banana.
"For those who believe, no prove is needed; for those who don't, no proof is possible".

Allah knows best.

Ma Salam.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by riloxy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
Could you provide the verses of the Quran that supports unjustly killing a bit?
folafola: Islam really mean submission and sallam means peace
to me quoran is not clear on killing for god it has some part supporting it and other few verses dissagreeing on this.
it is the duty of the so call iam and scholars to draw the line and stop putting wool across the face of the ignorant
Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Vetsurgeon: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
.I feel great and its a priviledge for me to be a muslim...its an oppurtunity, its my world of hope and happiness. Its my pleasure... Alhamdulillah..

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Jaytee1985: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
tunshe: Alhamdulilah in the measure of Allah's creation! Alhamdulilah in the measure of His mercy!! Alhamdulilah in the measure of His words!!!
I feel happy being a Muslim, I love reading holy Quran,understanding the religion makes me feel everyone should be Muslims . Islam is so complete, intellectually,spiritually,Socio-economically,politically and also in terms of Security and defense.
I can't imagine urinating without cleaning,look at the blessings of ablution, the immense benefits in salaat,....
"Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate ( from the truth) after you have guided us, and grant us mercy from You. Truly, you are the Bestower".(Q 3 vs 8 ).
Please share with me how you feel about being a Muslim. Jumah Mubarak !
wallahi i feel happy being a muslim and alhamdulilah with islam all is well.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
tonte: Guys, I wanna ask, sincerely and without bias, is Islam really a peaceful movement, because u know, all these terrorists usually quote Quran and hadiths before and after they carry out dastardly acts, and considering the number of terror groups and radicals, who are sometimes professionals and highly educated people, are you saying they are all practicing the religion wrongly? Please explain to me, because I and so many other people are really confused here
gimme an example of such quote and I will rubbish it 4 u nau nau

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by jafextra(m): 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
Happy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by papindinho(m): 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lanatullah ala li-khafirun.
I'm happy I'm on the right path.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Number Of Angels With Each Person / Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. / Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.