Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

God Is Powerless - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / God Is Powerless (8825 Views)

10 Signs That God Is Punishing You For Your Sins / If You Are In A Boat, Will You Sing "Mammy- Water Power, Powerless Power"? / God Is Missing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
Judek2:

because your post is the joke..

well, laugh.
Re: God Is Powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
does god fart?
Re: God Is Powerless by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:17am On Oct 30, 2013
i_shekinah: I am very sure that the devil has blinded it mind and has hardened it heart against the gosple of Christ. You are alive alive today all because he loves you and he wouldn't want the work of his hands to be destroyed.remember that he created you in his own image I.e Christ-like. It's not too late to accept him now as your lord and personal saviour. John 8:24 says that I said therefore unto you, that he shall die in your sins for if he believe not that I am he(son of GOD, saviour the world ), he shall die in your sins. The death here is not physical, but spiritual which I know is manifesting in u now. John 3:3b says verily verily I say unto you, except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. My beloved brother, I'm begging u in the name of Christ, REPENT NOW AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR. You WOULDNT want to be in hell. It's the raw fact.

moonlight tales sad
Re: God Is Powerless by Oluwatimileyin(m): 5:27am On Oct 30, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: If god was powerful, would he allow me to emabarass him like this?
if u believe God z powerles, jst name ur first born God nd c wat happens
Re: God Is Powerless by Oluwatimileyin(m): 5:31am On Oct 30, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: let's say you are the king of your village and you claim so many powers but one day the villagers captured your son and beat him mercilessly in front of you, hung him on a tree and put a nail crown on his head, all the while he is crying and calling out to you, the "powerful" king. But you just stand there and let them murder him.

THEN YOU EXPECT ME TO CALL YOU POWERFUL THE NEXT DAY?

You must be mad.

Is your doG mad?
He did nt talk cos He has gven His son d POWER 2 rise 4rm d dead
Re: God Is Powerless by macof(m): 6:56am On Oct 30, 2013
philfearon:
Now,that got me bothered!!

You shouldn't be bothered
These are enlightened folks and true children of the land.
Re: God Is Powerless by philfearon(m): 7:10am On Oct 30, 2013
macof:

You shouldn't be bothered
These are enlightened folks and true children of the land.
Just want to ask you,Do you believe in the "soul and after-life" ?
Re: God Is Powerless by macof(m): 8:20am On Oct 30, 2013
philfearon:
Just want to ask you,Do you believe in the "soul and after-life" ?

Of course
That's an important part of paganism
Re: God Is Powerless by philfearon(m): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2013
macof:

Of course
That's an important part of paganism
Alright!
So,what Will be the Lot of the Soul in the After-life?
Re: God Is Powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
Does this section even have moderators or are they a joke as well?
Re: God Is Powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:44am On Oct 31, 2013
god is still powerless.
Re: God Is Powerless by macof(m): 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
philfearon:
Alright!
So,what Will be the Lot of the Soul in the After-life?

We all return to where we came from. Or get reincarnated if Olodumare wills
Re: God Is Powerless by philfearon(m): 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
macof:

We all return to where we came from. Or get reincarnated if Olodumare wills
Which means You believe that The Returnee Soul will give Account of its Sojourn?
Re: God Is Powerless by macof(m): 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
philfearon:
Which means You believe that The Returnee Soul will give Account of its Sojourn?

Olodumare would send u back if you fail to complete your destiny. Otherwise you can be reincarnated of ur own wish.

The only account we give is how we end, wat we achieved at our end

Before life is given. Emi(the soul) requests for earthly experience if Olodumare wills, Ori chooses the destiny of that life. At the end of the life if the soul hasn't completed it's mission it would be sent back.
Re: God Is Powerless by philfearon(m): 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
macof:

Olodumare would send u back if you fail to complete your destiny. Otherwise you can be reincarnated of ur own wish.

Before life is given. Emi(the soul) requests for earthly experience if Olodumare wills, Ori chooses the destiny of that life. At the end of the life if the soul hasn't completed it's mission it would be sent back.
Re: God Is Powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:31am On Nov 02, 2013
gods inability to control anything makes her the most powerless boaster. A wimp sissy.
Re: God Is Powerless by philfearon(m): 7:44am On Nov 02, 2013
macof:

Believing this ur Reincarnation Belief to be true,it will then mean that none of us is living his/her life then? Which comes as a result of the fact that Nobody could have fulfilled each and every destiny he is supposed to actualize...So,rather than creating new beings,God{Olodumare} is now occupied with sending back former dead people to earth again,just bcuz they didnt fulfill their Destiny?
How is that?
How then are you a new being?
Re: God Is Powerless by macof(m): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2013
philfearon:
Believing this ur Reincarnation Belief to be true,it will then mean that none of us is living his/her life then? Which comes as a result of the fact that Nobody could have fulfilled each and every destiny he is supposed to actualize...So,rather than creating new beings,God{Olodumare} is now occupied with sending back former dead people to earth again,just bcuz they didnt fulfill their Destiny?
How is that?
How then are you a new being?

Am am a new human but my soul is probably over a thousand years
Re: God Is Powerless by philfearon(m): 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
macof:

Am am a new human but my soul is probably over a thousand years
You have some Explanations to do here for me then bro!
Re: God Is Powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2013
I am still here.
What a powerless piece of shit doG is.
Re: God Is Powerless by Oluwatimileyin(m): 4:38am On Nov 09, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: I am still here.
What a powerless piece of shit doG is.
Ur days r numbered
Re: God Is Powerless by macof(m): 8:29am On Nov 09, 2013
Oluwatimileyin: Ur days r numbered
everyone's days are numbered
Re: God Is Powerless by obialfa: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2013
Oluwatimileyin: Ur days r numbered

of course, of course.
but you still haven't told us if god farts.
Re: God Is Powerless by MicroBox: 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
@OP why cant you respect what millions of people all over the world worship. Antonio lavey did more than you are doing now but what was his last words on his sick bed??
Guy you are better off as a freethinker than being a satanist. How would you preach satanism for me to understand while you are busy saying rubbish about other people's GOD.
A poor satanist like you. The real satanist are very rich, not illuminati but real satanist always reach and famous;Read about Dehinde Fernandez, they are real satanist father of illuminati. Compare yourself with chris brown,lady gaga and tell me how much you have made in life.
Friend! Just do kalmatul sha'ada and become free and save.
Believe in Allah and die a muslim.
I fear for you not for the torment of the grave but that of the hell fire.
Just say this after me;-
Lahillaha illalahu sayidinah Muhammad Rasulullahi(abduhu wa rasulluhu S.A.W)
Choose a Good name for yourself and visit nearest mosque for proper orientation.
Re: God Is Powerless by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 12, 2013
MicroBox: @OP why cant you respect what millions of people all over the world worship. Antonio lavey did more than you are doing now but what was his last words on his sick bed??
Guy you are better off as a freethinker than being a satanist. How would you preach satanism for me to understand while you are busy saying rubbish about other people's GOD.
A poor satanist like you. The real satanist are very rich, not illuminati but real satanist always reach and famous;Read about Dehinde Fernandez, they are real satanist father of illuminati. Compare yourself with chris brown,lady gaga and tell me how much you have made in life.
Friend! Just do kalmatul sha'ada and become free and save.
Believe in Allah and die a muslim.
I fear for you not for the torment of the grave but that of the hell fire.
Just say this after me;-
Lahillaha illalahu sayidinah Muhammad Rasulullahi(abduhu wa rasulluhu S.A.W)

Choose a Good name for yourself and visit nearest mosque for proper orientation.

lie lie ILL Allah

muhamaDUPE ra.pe sulaimon

......mass alarm brothers

allah hook kebab allah hu akbar

2 Likes

Re: God Is Powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2013
rigormortis:

lie lie ILL Allah

muhamaDUPE ra.pe sulaimon

......mass alarm brothers

allah hook kebab allah hu akbar

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: God Is Powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2013
Lord have mercy! grin
Re: God Is Powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2013
I saw an ant lifting a peice of bread and I marveled as such strength. But yahweh cannot even move a grain of sand without help. Such powerlessness is astounding.
Re: God Is Powerless by David0(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: let's say you are the king of your village and you claim so many powers but one day the villagers captured your son and beat him mercilessly in front of you, hung him on a tree and put a nail crown on his head, all the while he is crying and calling out to you, the "powerful" king. But you just stand there and let them murder him.

THEN YOU EXPECT ME TO CALL YOU POWERFUL THE NEXT DAY?

You must be mad.

Is your doG mad?

Its quite obvious u lack wisdom and understanding...when u have that, dis same u will come back here and tell othersabout ur experience, U can bet on that. God is God u can't beat dat. All u do here is beat ursef up while He sits and smiles at the foolishness of ur heart.
Re: God Is Powerless by macof(m): 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
David0:

Its quite obvious u lack wisdom and understanding...when u have that, dis same u will come back here and tell othersabout ur experience, U can bet on that. God is God u can't beat dat. All u do here is beat ursef up while He sits and smiles at the foolishness of ur heart.

God has human features, he has a butt to sit with and also has a face to make a smile.

So pathetic
Re: God Is Powerless by labaks(f): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
Y'all should leave the Op alone. God is ready to use him to win souls into HIS kingdom. grin

Anyways Op, I understand ur plight. You have probably prayed and prayed for one thing or the other and since such things aint coming your way so you just concluded God does not exist. Trust me dear, I have been there before but the only difference between the 2 of us is that I was just thinking in my mind if God truly exist, I did not rant like a madt dog like you are doing now. Sorry dear, I understand you so well.
I really don't have the time to be exchanging words on d net so keep whatever insultive reply you have to yourself. wink
My advice: Please check yourself. I'm sure you are the cause of whatever problems you have that made you conclude there is no God. stop this ranting and try this same God again. U cannot continue to live in sin and expects God to give ears to your requests. Nothing makes God happier than seeing us do His will. What are they? PRay daily!! Live a holy life!! Do these two and u'll come back wit a strong faith that He exists. When u try and do these 2, I'm sure God will speak to you and I know u will be more than convinced when you hear the voice of God.
U dey make me vex as u dey insult God but God is too nice to strike you dead instantly. Since God is so nice as to watch u make jest of Him, make me too just shutup dey wait for when u will come share ur testimony....

Peace!!!!
Re: God Is Powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2013
David0:

@bolded, what else can he do? powerless beings can only sit and smile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Sleeping While On Duty And Other Funny Pics / Spanking And Very Nice Jokes / Download Eid Ul Adha 2015 Best HD Wallpapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.