Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

God Is Powerless - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / God Is Powerless (8967 Views)

10 Signs That God Is Punishing You For Your Sins / If You Are In A Boat, Will You Sing "Mammy- Water Power, Powerless Power"? / God Is Missing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2013
labaks: Y'all should leave the Op alone. God is ready to use him to win souls into HIS kingdom. grin

Anyways Op, I understand ur plight. You have probably prayed and prayed for one thing or the other and since such things aint coming your way so you just concluded God does not exist. Trust me dear, I have been there before but the only difference between the 2 of us is that I was just thinking in my mind if God truly exist, I did not rant like a madt dog like you are doing now. Sorry dear, I understand you so well.
I really don't have the time to be exchanging words on d net so keep whatever insultive reply you have to yourself. wink
My advice: Please check yourself. I'm sure you are the cause of whatever problems you have that made you conclude there is no God. stop this ranting and try this same God again. U cannot continue to live in sin and expects God to give ears to your requests. Nothing makes God happier than seeing us do His will. What are they? PRay daily!! Live a holy life!! Do these two and u'll come back wit a strong faith that He exists. When u try and do these 2, I'm sure God will speak to you and I know u will be more than convinced when you hear the voice of God.
U dey make me vex as u dey insult God but God is too nice to strike you dead instantly. Since God is so nice as to watch u make jest of Him, make me too just shutup dey wait for when u will come share ur testimony....

Peace!!!!

has god transfered his weakness to you? why you dey vex?

Hehe. You people dey make me laugh. I have Satan that provides everything I want but you want me to abandon Him and go and beg a powerless being. What type of nonsense reasoning is that?

The only prayer I pray to god constantly (and which you can join me to pray, maybe he'll listen to you) is to send to me his famed wrath. I have been asking for his wrath for years but the powerless thing just does nothing. Tell him I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: God Is Powerless by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
When u die then u will know God is powerful......good thing u believe thre is a God and u also know he created all things dats y u keep talking abt him... I am not judging u I am also a sinner I pray everyday so for God 2 4give me 4 my sins.... Bro I know u'r not 4rm ibo or 4rm nigeria I pray dat one day when u realize all ur mistake and ask for forgiveness Jesus christ will forgive u.. Because he is merciful.. I know there is a spirit making u do the things u do but I will never judge u one day mayb in hundred years time God will arrest u...God dnt rush when doing something one day u will see his wrath I am a very big sinner a mastuubator am addicted but still I hope one day Jesus will rescue me even today I stil say bro be bless. Bro be bless Bro be bless Jesus loves u very much
Alfa Seltzer:

has god transfered his weakness to you? why you dey vex?

Hehe. You people dey make me laugh. I have Satan that provides everything I want but you want me to abandon Him and go and beg a powerless being. What type of nonsense reasoning is that?

The only prayer I pray to god constantly (and which you can join me to pray, maybe he'll listen to you) is to send to me his famed wrath. I have been asking for his wrath for years but the powerless thing just does nothing. Tell him I'm waiting.
When u die then u will know God is powerful......good thing u believe thre is a God and u also know he created all things dats y u keep talking abt him... I am not judging u I am also a sinner I pray everyday so for God 2 4give me 4 my sins.... Bro I know u'r not 4rm ibo or 4rm nigeria I pray dat one day when u realize all ur mistake and ask for forgiveness Jesus christ will forgive u.. Because he is merciful.. I know there is a spirit making u do the things u do but I will never judge u one day mayb in hundred years time God will arrest u...God dnt rush when doing something one day u will see his wrath I am a very big sinner a mastuubator am addicted but still I hope one day Jesus will rescue me even today I stil say bro be bless. Bro be bless Bro be bless Jesus loves u very much
Re: God Is Powerless by David0(m): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

@bolded, what else can he do? powerless beings can only sit and smile.

If u believe thrs good n thrs evil, then ur communication with God just started. He knows ur name, in His time, u will know His name.
Re: God Is Powerless by macof(m): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
bonaventure73:
God dnt rush when doing something one day u will see his wrath I am a very big sinner a mastuubator am addicted but still I hope one day Jesus will rescue me even today I stil say bro be bless. Bro be bless Bro be bless Jesus loves u very much
Are u still hoping on Jesus? When will he rescue u?
Re: God Is Powerless by macof(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
David0:

If u believe thrs good n thrs evil, then ur communication with God just started. He knows ur name, in His time, u will know His name.

Save him the time and tell him God's name
Re: God Is Powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:09am On Nov 18, 2013
silent god
as silent as jokes section mods
as powerless as well
is it because this is jokes section that they have jokes for mods?
what is this thread doing here?
Re: God Is Powerless by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 18, 2013
When u type that name JESUS again u will fall and shout JESUS is LORD
Re: God Is Powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2013
JESUS
Re: God Is Powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2013
Satan is THE LORD
Re: God Is Powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2013
bonaventure73: When u type that name JESUS again u will fall and shout JESUS is LORD
BIG FAIL
Re: God Is Powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: God Is Powerless by kulkris(m): 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
I cant believe a human being created in the likeness and image of God can write this@op......for your own good beta repent and accept Jesus christ cos u knw y?HELL ISNT A NICE PLACE TO SPEND ENTERNITY.
Re: God Is Powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
kulkris: I cant believe a human being created in the likeness and image of God can write this@op......for your own good beta repent and accept Jesus christ cos u knw y?HELL ISNT A NICE PLACE TO SPEND ENTERNITY.

Hell is the best place to spend eternity.
Re: God Is Powerless by KOKOVIBEScom: 6:36am On Nov 20, 2013
@Op ..... Kai ȋ just pity U this morning,
Re: God Is Powerless by tkpoint2(m): 8:29am On Nov 20, 2013
Did I hear u say "FOOL" why are u calling your fellow man such name. When Jesus himsef detest it.
Re: God Is Powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2013
KOKOVIBES.com:
@Op ..... Kai ȋ just pity U this morning,

Do not pity me, rather pity yourself for thou art filled with iniquity.
For thy brain rotteth in ignorance
For thou art a coward
For thou thinketh not for thineself
For thou art like a parrot that repeteath words of its masters.
For thou incarnateth uselessness.
Re: God Is Powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2013
maybe he's afraid that if he shows his face, I'd slap him.
Re: God Is Powerless by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2013
What/Who is the devil?
christianity terms devil as the enemy of god who rules Hell,tempts people to sin.

But how do you expect me to believe that Satan is the devil and not god doing all the evils. embarassed cry
Re: God Is Powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:06am On Nov 24, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
What/Who is the devil?
christianity terms devil as the enemy of god who rules Hell,tempts people to sin.

But how do you expect me to believe that Satan is the devil and not god doing all the evils. embarassed cry

god already admitted he is an evil doer.
Re: God Is Powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2013
Another day. I'm still here. god, show thy power you useless tool.
Re: God Is Powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:32am On Apr 15, 2018
Still here. grin
Re: God Is Powerless by HarmonyJael(f): 9:54pm On May 06, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
This is what I have learnt through my journey.
he makes empty threats and promises but is actually powerless concerning humans. Especially those who don't give a flying Bleep about him. I have given him the finger time without number. he just rages and sends his coward followers to threaten me. And that's where it all ends as they ususally run away when I decide to confront them.
Stop being afraid of the non-entity. he is as powerless as a non-smelly fart.
Dnt say dat dear, God is a sovereign nd supreme being.
His powers are indescribable, nd unimaginable.
Re: God Is Powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:46pm On May 06, 2018
HarmonyJael:
Dnt say dat dear, God is a sovereign nd supreme being.
His powers are indescribable, nd unimaginable.

Yet I am here.
Re: God Is Powerless by HarmonyJael(f): 10:54pm On May 06, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:

Yet I am here.
. U hv 2 b patient with him, he'll fix u 4 sure.
Re: God Is Powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:00am On May 07, 2018
HarmonyJael:
U hv 2 b patient with him, he'll fix u 4 sure.

He needs to fix himself first. Come out from his hiding place.

Do you know that if you believe, God can just stop existing for you as it did for me.
Re: God Is Powerless by HarmonyJael(f): 2:12pm On May 07, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:

He needs to fix himself first. Come out from his hiding place.

Do you know that if you believe, God can just stop existing for you as it did for me.
Ure jst being hard on urself.
I jst pray u realise d true personality of d Supreme being.
Re: God Is Powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:13pm On May 07, 2018
HarmonyJael:
Ure jst being hard on urself.
I jst pray u realise d true personality of d Supreme being.

When you say pray, you mean you murmur to yourself?
Re: God Is Powerless by HarmonyJael(f): 3:20pm On May 07, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:

When you say pray, you mean you murmur to yourself?
Lolzz, funny u.
If i want 2 look at it 4rm ur point of view. Yh, murmuring 2 mahself buh communicating 2 God.
Re: God Is Powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:47pm On May 07, 2018
HarmonyJael:
Lolzz, funny u.
If i want 2 look at it 4rm ur point of view. Yh, murmuring 2 mahself buh communicating 2 God.

IF I start murmuring to myself now, would I be communicating with your God?
Re: God Is Powerless by HarmonyJael(f): 9:20pm On May 07, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:

IF I start murmuring to myself now, would I be communicating with your God?
Chill! Hope u are nt delibrately getting on mah nerves oo
Re: God Is Powerless by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:23pm On May 07, 2018
HarmonyJael:
Chill! Hope u are nt delibrately getting on mah nerves oo

Nerves. This is what happens when one follows a powerless God.
Re: God Is Powerless by HarmonyJael(f): 12:00am On May 09, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:

grin
AlfaSeltzer:

Suit yaself, my God z NT POWERLESS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bad Advicers: / What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? / Nigerian Police Sleeping While On Duty And Other Funny Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.