Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today (13873 Views)

Projects Commissioned By Governor Ayodele Fayose Today (photos) / Delta State Governor's Lodge In Lagos Commissioned By Uduaghan (photos) / Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
agbameta:

I was actually expecting you to show us 1 single MW your master initiated and built, but you are either of course too lazy and incompetent to do that or your master is yet to dream up 1 or even incapable of such task hence you lying and praising your master for other people's hard work.

Rumor has it that you are the now forcefully retired Eko Ile, the lastma official. Is it true ?

10 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by taharqa: 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Billyonaire:

Rumor has it that you are the now forcefully retired Eko Ile, the lastma official. Is it true ?

The rumour is true..

2 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by tamunoibiso(f): 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
tawa89: They don finish Agbameta/Eko ile for this thread. LMAO
What do u expect from them grin grin grin grin grin
#TeamGEJ

2 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by fabulousstan(m): 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
Billyonaire:

LMAO
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by talktimi(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ok, to avoid agbameta's koboko, lets give all congratulations to Lord Lugard for joining this country together in the first place, we have to scold Gej severely for observing that govt is a continuum & also get OBJ to come and commission this and other power plants even those to be completed by the next administration. Shikena

9 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by talktimi(m): 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
Billyonaire:

ISALIE... You dont mean it
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by agbameta: 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
Billyonaire:

And of what use is this info to your miserable existence?

Seriously, what do I have to do to get my d**k out of your insatiable fhagottt mouth?

You fhaggs just can not keep your gahyy fantasies to yourselves..
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 05, 2013
Jonathan is always good at playing the vulture. Most of this projects were initiated and almost completed by the previous governments. What he merely did was to sell it out to a private company, then when the company finally completes it, he comes to commission and pose as if the put any thing into the project. What original project has Jonathan really completed? He has spent 4 years in the office already. Yar'dua merely spent 2 years.
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by phil5(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2013
Nw I expect a quick inspection on lines connecting houses ooo.
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Itoroetti(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2013
agbameta:

OBJ started all the Power projects GEJ is commissioning including Omotosho.

Google is your loving friend, make good use of it sometimes...

U have a problem only u can solve it

4 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by phil5(m): 9:53am On Oct 05, 2013
Na the pic be dat?
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by gramci: 9:56am On Oct 05, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @Agbameta.., And so what? Even if it was started by Lord Lugard, what difference does it make? Did OBJ not inherit uncompleted projects in 1999? Did OBJ not have 8 full years to do whatever he wanted to do? Did power improve while OBJ held sway for 8 years? OBJ tenure ended 6 years ago and he failed WOEFULLY in terms power. The tenure of GEJ is still on and we'r watching to see if he'll succeed where his predecessors FAILED.

Agbamental needs psychiatric evaluation, I learnt Eko ile is on rehab.

3 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 05, 2013
agbameta:

This is just meaningless gibberish...

wake up sumtin gibberish iz alredy meaninqless
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by wrench: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2013
Fresh air cheesy cheesy.......For The first time in history i enjoyed 24hrs light yesterday.

#battery full, unplug charger.......Light wasting grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @Agbameta.., And so what? Even if it was started by Lord Lugard, what difference does it make? Did OBJ not inherit uncompleted projects in 1999? Did OBJ not have 8 full years to do whatever he wanted to do? Did power improve while OBJ held sway for 8 years? OBJ tenure ended 6 years ago and he failed WOEFULLY in terms power. The tenure of GEJ is still on and we'r watching to see if he'll succeed where his predecessors FAILED.

Dude, can you build a house without foundation? OBJ 'wasted' 8 years laying the foundation for most of this 'privatized' power project that GEJ is going about playing the vulture and reaping where he did not sow. OBJ is a man with foresight. He had a master plan for Nigeria unlike most clueless presidents that just go about building rampant project.

GET your facts right, the power plant in question was built on a partnership with a private company http://www.nipptransactions.com/ndphc-generating-companies/omotosho-power-plant/ Actually, the company even owns it.

It is not the Nigerian Government that built it. GEJ sold out the company where OBJ and Yar'dua left it. He is merely a vulture taking the glory for what he contributed nothing in achieving.

1 Like

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Burger01(m): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2013
rozayx5: and some people will hang them selves on that day over this news grin

I tell ya bruv. Some people go hear ween that day. Antagonists go die and protagonists go rejoice grin

The air is becoming fresher and cleaner. Mr Presido would get there! We are solidly for you my presidio.

Haters go fly Dana Air.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Hamazz1: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2013
I mst congratulate him n nigerians for d successful completion of such a land mark project.but being a leader is beyond constructing power plnts if after 6yrs this is all he can do then I grade him low wht abt corruption insecurity bad governance n so on I am happy that our energy troubles will b reduced but its not enough to warrant him a second term.
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by solomon111(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2013
Hamazz1: I mst congratulate him n nigerians for d successful completion of such a land mark project.but being a leader is beyond constructing power plnts if after 6yrs this is all he can do then I grade him low wht abt corruption insecurity bad governance n so on I am happy that our energy troubles will b reduced but its not enough to warrant him a second term.
if the transformation in the power sector is bad governance,then i wonder what good governance is.

1 Like

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Inik(m): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2013
Agbameta/Eko ile is an Apc lapdog who uploads Fashola and Tinubu pictures on Nairaland for a living. Critical reasoning and analysis is not his strong point so you guys shouldn't push him too hard cos when you do so, he resorts to spewing out his gay fantasies for all of us to see.

7 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by fabulousstan(m): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2013
Hamazz1: I mst congratulate him n nigerians for d successful completion of such a land mark project.but being a leader is beyond constructing power plnts if after 6yrs this is all he can do then I grade him low wht abt corruption insecurity bad governance n so on I am happy that our energy troubles will b reduced but its not enough to warrant him a second term.
Are u a warrant officer?
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by onyengbu: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2013
Billyonaire:

cry
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 05, 2013
Inik: Agbameta/Eko ile is an Apc lapdog who uploads Fashola and Tinubu pictures on Nairaland for a living. Critical reasoning and analysis is not his strong point so you guys shouldn't push too hard cos when you do so, he resorts to spewing out his gay fantasies for all of us to see.

At least he has something doing for a leaving. He lives for a purpose, can't say the same about you.

Mind you, the report said jonathan is commissioning the power plant. It did not say that he built it. That plant is the property of a private company.

Read http://www.nipptransactions.com/ndphc-generating-companies/omotosho-power-plant/

GEJ is a vulture that lives off other peoples hardwork.
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by taharqa: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2013
shachris03:

Dude, can you build a house without foundation? OBJ 'wasted' 8 years laying the foundation for most of this 'privatized' power project that GEJ is going about playing the vulture and reaping where he did not sow. OBJ is a man with foresight. He had a master plan for Nigeria unlike most clueless presidents that just go about building rampant project.

GET your facts right, the power plant in question was built on a partnership with a private company http://www.nipptransactions.com/ndphc-generating-companies/omotosho-power-plant/ Actually, the company even owns it.

It is not the Nigerian Government that built it. GEJ sold out the company where OBJ and Yar'dua left it
. He is merely a vulture taking the glory for what he contributed nothing in achieving.

[size=16]WTF!![/size] shocked shocked shocked

Someone shoud PLEASE tell me why any one who is so damn IGNORANT of stuff wud open their mouths so wide in public and make Assertions, and with some 'swagger'?? Plz I need to know..

*smdh*

4 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by elohorayodele: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2013
agbameta:

OBJ started all the Power projects GEJ is commissioning including Omotosho.

Google is your loving friend, make good use of it sometimes...

alwys try tk away any praise he's due. Weda or nt he started it, witout him de won't b commissioned. only 35% of d total sum was paid by OBJ for omotosho power plant wen d contract was awarded, google shud tell u dat too sir

1 Like

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by chronique(m): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2013
What type of human being are you? Do you even know what it means to comprehend an issue before you talk? What kind of education were you given? Did you read the original post before commenting? Where did they say in that post,that GEJ built it? So because he commissioned it,he's now a vulture taking praise for another man's job? Where on earth did you get the idea that commissioning a completed project explicitly means you're the originator of the project? Smh. When foreigners see people like you talking on nairaland,they'd think this is how most Nigerians are. Please,don't just talk and contribute because people are talking. Talk when you have something meaningful to contribute or you keep quiet and learn.
shachris03:

It is not the Nigerian Government that built it. GEJ sold out the company where OBJ and Yar'dua left it. He is merely a vulture taking the glory for what he contributed nothing in achieving.

1 Like

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by mars123(m): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2013
Woah...Nigerians are divided even in pogressI must say that Nigerians should be thanked for this achievement.y because we haven't ran into aso rock en mass with guns and knives to drive these corrupt killers of hopes and aspirations and lives also.I think we don't know our worth because if we did we won't be proud of both obj/jona...yes I said it,I said it and I don't really care(bruno mars voice).I must also say that the difference between both of em is that obj didn't agree he was a bad leader,he is what I call "nonsense in confindence".while jona knows somewhere in his heart that he isn't qualified to be president.
Eko-ile nd Agbameta should stop arguing cus none of them knows u guys and u are only linked by tribe not even blood!
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by taharqa: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2013
shachris03:
At least he has something doing for a leaving. He lives for a purpose, can't say the same about you.

Mind you, the report said jonathan is commissioning the power plant. It did not say that he built it. That plant is the property of a private company.

Read http://www.nipptransactions.com/ndphc-generating-companies/omotosho-power-plant/

GEJ is a vulture that lives off other peoples hardwork.

And he says it again. This time with penance...

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by asha80(m): 10:42am On Oct 05, 2013
when is geometric power plant going to be commissioned?
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by gameboy727(m): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2013
Hehehehe. Some people's hate are in-built. If una continue like this una no go reach 60 yrs oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Abok1(m): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The COMPOUND FOOL avoided the questions raised in the first paragraph of the post by @Frank-C.

In every sphere of life and intellect, it belittles your level of integrity when you become all emotional in the process of backing up your argument and resort to making inaniloquent statements. This to me feels like a state of lalochezia, because you could have stated your points without attacking a person's personalty.

State your points and respect the opinions of others without making maledicent comments.

4 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2013
chronique: What type of human being are you? Do you even know what it means to comprehend an issue before you talk? What kind of education were you given? Did you read the original post before commenting? Where did they say in that post,that GEJ built it? So because he commissioned it,he's now a vulture taking praise for another man's job? Where on earth did you get the idea that commissioning a completed project explicitly means you're the originator of the project? Smh. When foreigners see people like you talking on nairaland,they'd think this is how most Nigerians are. Please,don't just talk and contribute because people are talking. Talk when you have something meaningful to contribute or you keep quiet and learn.

Oh Really? so you even know that commissioning does not mean the same thing as building? Why is it that you and your fellow lapdogs are going about giving your paymaster, GEJ, credit for what clearly he has no part in, either in conception or actualization? You guys are the one that have problem with comprehension. I was only reacting based on the trend of comments you were giving.
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by lastmessenger: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2013
Am really suprised by the kind of arguement that is going on here.intelligent nigerians who claim to be educated and enlightened are busy faighting ethnic wars and these same people want nigeria to be prosperous.guys we have to wake up from slumber.in my own opinion after spending a minimum of four years in the university, a graduate is expected to reason at a certain level but what i see here is people(youths) having a reasoning that does not project them as intelligent.what so important in this arguement.the most important thing is that the power sector is improving but these people wont see it.i pity 4 all of u and these moderators dont do anything to stop all the ish going on here.nairaland should be a place to discuss how to move the nation forward.am out.okada abeg carry me comot here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Law To Make Nigerians Pay More For Electricity Underway / FG Budgets ₦2,178 For Each Citizen’s Healthcare In 2022 / 2023 Campaign: It’s Still A Four Horse Race - Jibrin Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.