Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account (4007 Views)

seun Why Can't I Deactivate My Account? / Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth / How To Deactivate My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by SorayaCarvalho(f): 7:23am On Oct 05, 2013
but I never asked to be one,you dont need to call me weirdo because of that
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Idowuogbo(f): 7:25am On Oct 05, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:
but I never asked to be one,you dont need to call me weirdo because of that
Ivyblue, pls tell me u ok.

Pls......
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by pickabeau1: 7:28am On Oct 05, 2013
Why was d ivy blue suicide thread closed
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by VivyGift(f): 7:33am On Oct 05, 2013
I hope its not true sad
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Idowuogbo(f): 7:37am On Oct 05, 2013
pickabeau1: Why was d ivy blue suicide thread closed

I think someone needs to verify d news.
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by pickabeau1: 7:45am On Oct 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I think someone needs to verify d news.

I tire....
Is soraya ivyblue part 2
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Idowuogbo(f): 7:50am On Oct 05, 2013
pickabeau1:

I tire....
Is soraya ivyblue part 2
I don't no..

I just hope she's ok.

IvyB, can we talk? Pls... sad
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Caracta(f): 7:57am On Oct 05, 2013
Up till now, i still believe Ivyblue is fine. She has to be. She is. Make una chill jor.
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by SorayaCarvalho(f): 8:06am On Oct 05, 2013
pickabeau1: Why was d ivy blue suicide thread closed

The mod said because the news was not confirmed,I got confirmation she overdosed on prescription pills and alcohol she is in deep Coma.you can confirm this information from other people who talk to her offline.

2 Likes

Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Idowuogbo(f): 8:09am On Oct 05, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

The mod said because the news was not confirmed,I got confirmation she overdosed on prescription pills and alcohol she is in deep Coma.you can confirm this information from other people who talk to her offline.
Woman, stop it! Just stop!

Confirmation from who?
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Caracta(f): 8:15am On Oct 05, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

And you pronounced her dead on a dedicated thread! Now i feel like....arrrrrrgggghhhh

1 Like

Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by SorayaCarvalho(f): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Confirmation from who?

What are you saying? I wouldn't joke with this please,you can choose to believe or not
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by ITbomb(m): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Confirmation from who?
U wan cry ?
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by SorayaCarvalho(f): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2013
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by SorayaCarvalho(f): 8:26am On Oct 05, 2013
7:48 pm sorry
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by SorayaCarvalho(f): 8:27am On Oct 05, 2013
Caracta:

And you pronounced her dead on a dedicated thread! Now i feel like....arrrrrrgggghhhh

a mistake on my part , I already asked the mod to take down the thread.
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Idowuogbo(f): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

What are you saying? I wouldn't joke with this please,you can choose to believe or not
Are u blind? I asked u a simple question.

Who's feeding you with info? Can i get a number of he/she/it? U pronounced her dead, now it's comma? undecided seriously, ivyblue if dis moniker na ur alt ego, pm me abeg.
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by ITbomb(m): 8:34am On Oct 05, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

Not only the thread , your moniker will be taken down as well
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Idowuogbo(f): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:
@idowuogbo read the 7:45 pm
https://www.nairaland.com/1465538/nairalander-just-killed-herself....ivyblue/1
I don't get it.

Ivyblue, stop this nonsense.

If u need my attention, mail me!
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Caracta(f): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

Just that? You should apologize to everyone that viewed that thread. Do you know how fast bad news spreads? Do you know how many people that have told their friends on different threads, online and offline that the girl killed herself?
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Idowuogbo(f): 8:36am On Oct 05, 2013
ITbomb:
U wan cry ?
undecided undecided
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Caracta(f): 8:37am On Oct 05, 2013
ITbomb:
Not only the thread , your moniker will be taken down as well

Lol
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by pickabeau1: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2013
Im really concerned about this ivyblue/soraya ish
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by SorayaCarvalho(f): 8:43am On Oct 05, 2013
I wish I had other ways to convince you guys, read my previous post of how I got the news.

Caracta:

Just that? You should apologize to everyone that viewed that thread. Do you know how fast bad news spreads? Do you know how many people that have told their friends on different threads, online and offline that the girl killed herself?

You know why i didn't believe you? The whole post sounded too stup1d to convince me. Methinks you are her alt account. Whatever suits you.

1 Like

Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 05, 2013
@op, must u copy the format of my thread title?
@all believing her story, she is IvyBlue, dont ask me how!
And why are there so many lesbians here?

2 Likes

Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by AbuMikey(m): 8:44am On Oct 05, 2013
As for you Turaya, #iHateFoolishness angry
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2013
Some 3jobless people are viewing this thread. They follow eachother around nl like lost xmas goats, mtchwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by ITbomb(m): 8:46am On Oct 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I don't get it.

Ivyblue, stop this nonsense.

If u need my attention, mail me!
Lesbian tinz

1 Like

Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2013
pickabeau1: Im really concerned about this ivyblue/soraya ish
Same here...
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 05, 2013
ITbomb:
Lesbian tinz
i tell ya.
Well, i am a lez too. Let us do 3someee
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by SorayaCarvalho(f): 8:50am On Oct 05, 2013
5points:
i tell ya.
Well, i am a lez too. Let us do 3someee

get off my thread with that lez ish
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

get off my thread with that lez ish
sorry baby

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Effect Of Condom / Facts About The "Morning Woody" In Men. / Would You Shoot Your Best Friend In The Leg For $10million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.