Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account (4009 Views)

seun Why Can't I Deactivate My Account? / Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth / How To Deactivate My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 05, 2013
I told yu the chic was weird. This may be an alter ego ish, signs of a depressed and mentally deformed individual. And why do I have this tickling feeling that Ivy is the one behind that moniker? buh what I dont understand is the deactivating of her account
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 05, 2013
Pharmacist, u always sounf harsh. Its not cool.
I can tell u, this is her cover/alter ego, authoritatively!
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by 3ace(m): 11:00am On Oct 05, 2013
Now that Seun has finally succumbed into giving us deactivation of account, the number of "Nobody" handles appearing on old threads will increase astronomically.
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by 3ace(m): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2013
KingMEXX: I told yu the chic was weird. This may be an alter ego ish, signs of a depressed and mentally deformed individual. And why do I have this tickling feeling that Ivy is the one behind that moniker? buh what I dont understand is the deactivating of her account
Imagine, once deactivation is done, you can no longer locate the person's threads again. You can only see the person's comments if "only" you stumble across them. I don't think I like it but Seun had no choice.
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by tpia1: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
madam, whats the meaning of that ______ thread you opened in the other setion?

why are you people so demonic, do you think you will never die?

fear God nah, your life should not be based on all this occultic and self destructive behaviour.

use your brain for goodness sake, i hate it when people intentionally make themselves s.tupid.

and find a real job, gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by tpia1: 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
and yes, some of you need to get a life outside of here, whatever you decide to do with your account is your own business, you sound like you have lost touch with reality and may need help.
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
tpia1: and yes, some of you need to get a life outside of here, whatever you decide to do with your account is your own business, you sound like you have lost touch with reality and may need help.
pls check my profile and comment on that topic
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by tpia1: 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
are you that desperate for attention and mod position?

have some shame.

no, i am not commenting on your topic, hope you wont find that devastating and depressing?

you can always seek popularity by typing whatever other crap is on your list.
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
Lmao, its locked already madam!
I love you, hahahahahahaha
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Gboliwe: 5:29am On Oct 10, 2013
Please, let us be nice to this user lest we soil our hands by making him/her commit the suicide. It is registered fact he/she is depressed already, if your post won't lift him/her up, please for your conscience sake, do not post or relate with him/her!

1 Like

Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by SorayaCarvalho(f): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2013
Gboliwe: Please, let us be nice to this user lest we soil our hands by making him/her commit the suicide. It is registered fact he/she is depressed already, if your post won't lift him/her up, please for your conscience sake, do not post or relate with him/her!

What is this one saying?

4 Likes

Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by AbuMikey(m): 7:57am On Oct 10, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

What is this one saying?

gringringrin

In one word,he's saying »»»» RUBBISH

3 Likes

Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Ndoz(m): 8:01am On Oct 10, 2013
Lol @ funny posts grin
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 10, 2013
Am the Provost and b4 the cock crows 3 times at midday, i want this handle to be turned to 'Nobody' the door is now open no need 4 complaints afterall it's easy to create ur own forum where u can now become The Oga at the Top!
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
Soraya, hope the day is rolin real gud dear?
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by SorayaCarvalho(f): 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
Bossforeva: Soraya, hope the day is rolin real gud dear?

Helloo!! so now you have decided to be nice? tongue
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

Helloo!! so now you have decided to be nice? tongue
hehehe.. See this gurl..o! Hw u doin?
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by SorayaCarvalho(f): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
Bossforeva: hehehe.. See this gurl..o! Hw u doin?

I am good , how are you??
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

I am good , how are you??
sure! Am good. U on Fb, hun?
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by specimen23(m): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
[quote author=Soraya-Carv
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
specimen23: i like the kinda Hot stuff u post here,would like to chat wit u through pm for some high end Hot shit! wink
who's this?
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
Bossforeva: who's this?

who are you angry
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by SorayaCarvalho(f): 2:12am On Oct 15, 2013
chris_villa:

who are you angry

lol be nice grin
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by SorayaCarvalho(f): 2:14am On Oct 15, 2013
specimen23: i like the kinda Hot stuff u post here,would like to chat wit u through pm for some high end Hot shit! wink

what's high end hot poo? lol don't understand...
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2013
chris_villa:

who are you angry
im who i am buh tell me ARE U A HUMAN BEING OR A THING?
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

what's high end hot poo? lol don't understand...
word was censored! Soraya, u on FB?
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
Bossforeva: im who i am buh tell me ARE U A HUMAN BEING OR A THING?

If things write in your planet,I'm pretty much sure it does'nt here

*ugly alien* angry
Bossforeva: word was censored! Soraya, u on FB?

Your types are jobless,from facebook to nairaland to badoo then to 2go and whatsapp and back to facebook

*Nice job*hehe smiley
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
chris_villa:

If things write in your planet,I'm pretty much sure it does'nt here

*ugly alien* angry

Your types are jobless,from facebook to nairaland to badoo then to 2go and whatsapp and back to facebook

*Nice job*hehe smiley
boy u be kid! I noticed that thru d way u write, how u replied a comment nt meant 4 u and thru ur signature! U are nt up2 a week on nairaland,why nt sit down and take a nice look of things around! Ive been neglecting foolz since the 90s and i wnt stop now.
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
Bossforeva: boy u be kid! I noticed that thru d way u write, how u replied a comment nt meant 4 u and thru ur signature! U are nt up2 a week on nairaland,why nt sit down and take a nice look of things around! Ive been neglecting foolz since the 90s and i wnt stop now.

IS THAT ENGLISH
IMAGINE WHAT YOU WROTE
*GROWN_FVCKING_UP YOU CALL YOURSELF*

TF YOU TALKING ABOUT?IF YOU REALLY WENT TO MY PROFILE,THEN YOU MUST EITHER BE DAFT,SICK OR A DAUNCE...GO BACK AND READ MY PERSONAL TEXT AND DON'T QUOTE ME ASHUL
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
chris_villa:

IS THAT ENGLISH
IMAGINE WHAT YOU WROTE
*GROWN_FVCKING_UP YOU CALL YOURSELF*

TF YOU TALKING ABOUT?IF YOU REALLY WENT TO MY PROFILE,THEN YOU MUST EITHER BE DAFT,SICK OR A DAUNCE...GO BACK AND READ MY PERSONAL TEXT AND DON'T QUOTE ME ASHUL
we don hear
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
Bossforeva: we don hear

What are you dude?I said dont quote and you did it or don't your planet understand English? angry
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
chris_villa:

What are you dude?I said dont quote and you did it or don't your planet understand English? angry
Seriously, we don't.. I need ur tutorship.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Shoot Your Best Friend In The Leg For $10million? / I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria / Download Real Football 2018 Mod 2012 Apk+obb File For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.