Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,870 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom (42384 Views)

University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. / Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by bootlegaz: 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
I am a half breed lion. I did a year and 1 semester in Nnsuka, stayed in Franco and then Mbanefo hall. Class of 1999. I miss those days and please if there are organizations in the United States for Alumni, I wouldn't mind coming on board.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by JMOI: 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mishydoo: Greatest of d greatest jaja!....I can say durign my time in Nsukka der ws "santa villa",madam Big fish; oga yambeans which ws 40 naira at the tym.NSLT was a place for tidy for nyt class.d back of d hall ws so dark boys go dey run dia fingers up some soft tinz till morning grin!
Men go table akara and bread or okpa di oki for morning....adult dose tablets.girls go evenpackage okpa come class, no tym!...ENN Njoku was my base!RM 119 in 2006!

I especially enjoyed GS combined classes whr chicks from oda depts go show, we go sidon bak seat dey tk one eye look Mrs Inoma as she dey yarn!d oda eye go dey sample chicks!

But most of all, exam tym was not a tym for jokes....nyt class tinz steady.twas really tough to re, ain even an average student talk more of excellent.
Thats y it is called Lions Den, cos it was tough as hell!... if u cant cope with d stress u'll run mad! And each year people trully ran mad....no jokes!

THERE ARE ONLY TWO UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA....UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA AND OTHERS!!! Respect
That lecturer abi na actress.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by write2obi(m): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
dimples*:

Bia, with all due contemptangry wetin is wrong with u??

U,d fellow dt liked ur comment and d oda dude who said na lie!! U guys r okpos!!

Aren't u dat guy dt has a biz center opposite chitis? Chuka, be kiaful!

U aren't a lion so I dnt expect u to know d guy! Think his name is aki or something!!(Just can't remember)

Some guys I know then said b4 u submit an assignment 2him he will play an igbo music and ask u 2start dancing b4 he collects!

A man dt grabbed a girls boobs during class 1 morning @ theatreA cos it revealed her cleavage!! Hw come no1 knows him here! Nawa!

angrymtcheew
we all know him, the most loved, yet most controversial Lecturer in the den, AkiOnu a.k.a Member, the famous okirika seller, what we are saying is the story u narrated above is a lie. #no offence

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by somtea(m): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
Oracle Yar'Adua:
mama ebuka-yam beans, simon big fish, coachile, okpa eni njoku.
nwanne idi current
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
Patdedon:

Jamal! I sight u bro.
Patosky representing civil engr 2011 class and cartwright avenue.
I miss those saturday mornings at franco pitch, those sweet evenings with my guys @11.45, Jives, Ugba joint, La vie, prisons. . .
Morning masses @st peter's.

Oh my alma mater! I hail thee. Cheers to all those still in the struggle at the den. God bless u all.
MonsiuerPato!!!!! I sight u too!!!! Akarolo co-representing CIVIL ENGR 2011 class wit u!!!!
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
write2obi:
we all know him, the most loved, yet most controversial Lecturer in the den, AkiOnu a.k.a Member, famous the okirika seller, what we are saying is the story u narrated above is a lie. #no offence

#offence taken# did u listen to urself!

Wots d meaning of controversial

Criously now! Y wuld I make that up! D man is crazy! Infact till date my roomates back den sometimes when we chat online! We say o'nagum*
Ur a fake lion bro! I'm guessing ur that slim shady lion unn used 2have @d zoo undecided

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by somtea(m): 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
All dese carthright brodas,hmmn,hope say una still dey rep wella.....LBC(lost bock of carthwright),ws thr b4 movin 2 umunkanka. Btw,u guys hv made me happy 2day

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by somtea(m): 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
dimples*:

Criously now! Y wuld I make that up! D man is crazy! Infact till date my roomates back den sometimes when we chat online! We say o'nagum*
Ur a fake lion bro! I'm guessing ur that slim shady lion unn used 2have @d zoo undecided
abeg abeg eet ahf do,because wen 2 lions fight, zoo garden no go contain dem oo
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by bootlegaz: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
Maths department 99 to...., Abuja building. I miss GS building where niggaz show off their new shoes and clothes(me and ma team). I miss Santa Villa and I dreaded Echietika(spell check) that popular snake. I would like to connect with some of the dudes like Nonso of maths depth, lived in Mbanefo hall when I left and his off campus resident was satellite town in lagos. Anyone with his info please?

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by JMOI: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
But come to think of it guys, we call ourselves lions and lionesses, but we don't have a single lion in our zoo.

#time to petition Bartho#
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by write2obi(m): 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
dimples*:

lolz am now a Zoo lion abi? If speaking my mind will make me a Zoo lion, then i'll Gladly add that to my title, are you sure you went to UNN? Cos u talked about lion, all we had was an aged Elephant(Had he Passed away RIP nwoke oma), Crocodile, Monkey, Aged Mbekwu. *Mama Ebuka YamBeans on My mind*
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 08, 2013
ACM10: Greatest Lions, lionesses and cubs grin. I rep Mbanefo, Mbonu Ojike(GH), and Imoke. There are two universities in Nigeria; UNN and others. We set the pace, others follow. We roar, animalias run for cover. We do not seek reverence from animalias, reverence is encoded in our DNA. Let me pause here. . .make I go chow beans for Jimbazz b4 attending Nsukkadrilus mbae lecture. grin
Hahahaha grin nostalgia...akintola and Gh...damn, I can still remember ijere's annoying lectures grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by ACM10: 12:13am On Oct 08, 2013
centje: Hahahaha grin nostalgia...akintola and Gh...damn, I can still remember ijere's annoying lectures grin

Ibenwa(GS) nko? What of Prof. Otagburuagu that vows never to give students A. grin

UNN sweet joor. I would have shared some pictures, but the file is too large. Don't really know how to reduce the size. cool

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 08, 2013
ACM10:

Ibenwa(GS) nko? What of Prof. Otagburuagu that vows never to give students A. grin

UNN sweet joor. I would have shared some pictures, but the file is too large. Don't really know how to reduce the size. cool
lol, yeah, first yr was the best part of my school days...so much fun.
please do post the pics, search well under your edit option.
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Kcinho(m): 12:26am On Oct 08, 2013
Kaypee Repn 014 med surg class(oldest class in school) and Nnamdi Azikiwe Hostel (a.k.a 140 bedded). Rest in peace Izuchukwu, a lion gone too soon. Ka o diba.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by ACM10: 12:41am On Oct 08, 2013
centje: lol, yeah, first yr was the best part of my school days...so much fun.
please do post the pics, search well under your edit option.

I will definitely upload some pictures later. I wan sleep now. . .na wa o, squatters don occupy our bedspace finish shocked. Bia Anayo, abeg shift make I lie down. grin
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Prosil(m): 1:05am On Oct 08, 2013
g8t Lions and Lioness...diz patrick repping powertonities(electrical engr) 2012,so missing Nsukka already,cnt forget d day i was locked up @ eyo ita,had to sneak out true d toilet window,was so lucky dey was no lite dat night,was so afraid but d gal kept whispering its part of life experience,ran 40-40 back to hiltop d min my feet touched d ground,so miss stadium every sat morning,where i massage dem gals,nyt class tins wow!,as for my leacturers i no dey miss una oooo...so love my alma mater (pls like this if you love UNN).

3 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Mishydoo(m): 1:09am On Oct 08, 2013
...Still on Terrorist lecturers....Ejere of Bio 101, jesus! Dat guy no get joy!....We come meet Nwachukwu with his exitable tissues wey dey tidy babes for his office table dat year.....then Mrs Ude of introduction to physiology and blood wey dey write note for board with left clean with right, u no go see note, u no go hear anythn for physio hall dat year! If not for photocopy Onyocha and Co na issues profundus!....Den comes Pastor Cannice Anychukwu aka fracture wey no dey heal, all him results na E, F, C , C...lol! ?...and Ibeneme.... , Na God O!

I go everly rep GH O!...but i been get rums for ibiam dat year grin grin grin...unto baddo wey I bee!

I miss Ibiam babes! I miss love garden! I miss small physio! I miss jennifer!...I miss chinasa egusi/onugbu soup...and .madam volvo!
....we miss Dr izuchukwu.

5 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 08, 2013
write2obi:
lolz am now a Zoo lion abi? If speaking my mind will make me a Zoo lion, then i'll Gladly add that to my title, are you sure you went to UNN? Cos u talked about lion, all we had was an aged Elephant(Had he Passed away RIP nwoke oma), Crocodile, Monkey, Aged Mbekwu. *Mama Ebuka YamBeans on My mind*

Oga when did you attend UNN? I'm a staff kid, who does not know aki onu and his antics before he calmed down. When he gets to the female hostel he doesn't knock he just barges in. Dimples story is nothing compared to what he did. There is a real and serious man behind all that playful act. Hope he is alright wherever he is.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by SIRKOL(m): 3:13am On Oct 08, 2013
Landlord!!!
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by egbenduru: 3:31am On Oct 08, 2013
Indomitable Lions and lionesses,Remembering our good old days ,94-98 as a great Akintolite,enjoying nice peppersoup @ uwe joint in Akintola canteen,and one guy called omimiway who used to come as early as 5am along the corridors selling soya bean powder,going for ward round later in the evenings belloship things,
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Gabrielclint(m): 5:53am On Oct 08, 2013
CHINE55:

Mastaaaaaaaaaaa P!....439 tins........Chikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiezzzzze!

yeah nah d master P of 439 oohh,,,life is enjoying..were u base nw 4 den,or u don graduate?
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Gabrielclint(m): 6:01am On Oct 08, 2013
Oracle Yar'Adua:
mama ebuka-yam beans, simon big fish, coachile, okpa eni njoku.

u re truly a lion,,i rem one day i went out 2 drink wt my rummates,we were so drunk dat d next morning,i ate 3 plates of rice 4rm coachille,ALVAN dey sweet mehn
catholic students!!! Wake up 4 ur morning devotion
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by skybodmas: 6:22am On Oct 08, 2013
Great lions & lionesses!.... Dis is skyBodmathematics ( Ife ana alu na enugu).... Super lion 07, ACC, UNEC.
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Kosigift(f): 6:23am On Oct 08, 2013
odohemma:

Badt guy, why you nor miss St. Mulumba or Chapel?
I rep Geoinformatics & Surveying, '09 Class.
Lol grin grin grin
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by darkashes(m): 6:50am On Oct 08, 2013
HoldenCaulfield: what is unn
where 'u' keep 'earning' and 'earning' u get
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by write2obi(m): 6:56am On Oct 08, 2013
Greyfog:

Oga when did you attend UNN? I'm a staff kid, who does not know aki onu and his antics before he calmed down. When he gets to the female hostel he doesn't knock he just barges in. Dimples story is nothing compared to what he did. There is a real and serious man behind all that playful act. Hope he is alright wherever he is.
Man am telling ya, that Dimples gal Lies a lot, I know her from previous threads, we all know AkiOnu is a psyco, but Dimples is lying.
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by write2obi(m): 6:59am On Oct 08, 2013
Gabriel-clint:

u re truly a lion,,i rem one day i went out 2 drink wt my rummates,we were so drunk dat d next morning,i ate 3 plates of rice 4rm coachille,ALVAN dey sweet mehn
catholic students!!! Wake up 4 ur morning devotion
All ALVANITS wake up for Your Mid Nite Call, *it always crack me up real Bad*
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by ATMC(f): 7:01am On Oct 08, 2013
riskit33:
Choi you don fall my hand. So you cannot sing the song or you've forgotten so fast. Please dont dull the UNN spirit. cool
help me na
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by ATMC(f): 7:02am On Oct 08, 2013
JMOI: No disrespect, but I hate that Igba ngwu. angry
they use all manner of ahihia to cook it buh sha its tasty
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by glamoureze(m): 7:23am On Oct 08, 2013
it's so nice relating with your fellow lions again. d Name is GLAMZ. statistics,final year now
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by glamoureze(m): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2013
JMOI: But come to think of it guys, we call ourselves lions and lionesses, but we don't have a single lion in our zoo.

#time to petition Bartho#
Lol. get one for us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira / What Is The Difference Between Pharmacology And Pharmacy? / Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.