Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,446 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room (25905 Views)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
Hello Ladies & gents. I'm a final year student, just waiting to write my exams. Wishing you guys the very best in FUTA.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by harmeenart(f): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
Unsung_Hero: Hello Ladies & gents. I'm a final year student, just waiting to write my exams. Wishing you guys the very best in FUTA.
Hello Ladies & gents.I'm a final year student.Officially finished my I.T two weeks ago.Wishing u guys the very best in FUTA. grin
See what ASUU strike is causing.Two finalists!!!Anyway,wish u d very best too.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
harmeenart:
Hello Ladies & gents.I'm a final year student.Officially finished my I.T two weeks ago.Wishing u guys the very best in FUTA. grin
See what ASUU strike is causing.Two finalists!!!Anyway,wish u d very best too.
lol...u are still in 400L until we 500L guys pass out. I should have graduated if not for ASUU.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by meracool(m): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
HELLO EVERYONE

How has being the Strike So far... I cant to Start My registration ooo

The MEE dept. will I do Lots of praticals aswell...
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by slimfit2(m): 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
king94: I don apply
ok good..dat makes us two..others feel free to reg 2..
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 12:42am On Nov 07, 2013
lollysweet: greatest futarians....c as everywhere just take style dull...no worry ASUU go soon drop d matter na
If you dey post wella, e no go dull.

slimfit_1:
ok good..dat makes us two..others feel free to reg 2..
Una 2 Don Do Abeg!! tongue
Make Us Proud!! cheesy
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Tymix419(m): 4:32am On Nov 07, 2013
Brimmie: This Thread is for all Students [Graduate/Undergraduate] of
[size=16]Federal University Of Technology, Akure[/size]
here on Nairaland, outside Nairaland to meet and discuss happenings in the School, Gists, Updates etc and also get to know each other.

Strictly For FUTARIANS Please!! And NOT Aspirants!

Thanks! Great FUTARIANS!!
========================

[size=20]FUTA... We Too Tech!![/size]

proudly dekoite........missin u guyz sha..i dey miss everytin abt akindeko.....d best hostel in futa...... wer person no dey leave kitchen,if u reach akindeko by 1Am u go stil dey queue for hot plate......

°°°°°°°°°♦°°°°°°°°••°°can't wait to b back 2 skul,but i hope not diz year

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Tymix419(m): 4:32am On Nov 07, 2013
Brimmie: This Thread is for all Students [Graduate/Undergraduate] of
[size=16]Federal University Of Technology, Akure[/size]
here on Nairaland, outside Nairaland to meet and discuss happenings in the School, Gists, Updates etc and also get to know each other.

Strictly For FUTARIANS Please!! And NOT Aspirants!

Thanks! Great FUTARIANS!!
========================

[size=20]FUTA... We Too Tech!![/size]

proudly dekoite........missin u guyz sha..i dey miss everytin abt akindeko.....d best hostel in futa...... wer person no dey leave kitchen,if u reach akindeko by 1Am u go stil dey queue for hot plate......

°°°°°°°°°♦°°°°°°°°••°°can't wait to b back 2 skul,but i hope not diz year.....lol
.lyk cwiously
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
Brimmie:
If you dey post wella, e no go dull
oya,watsup? Hope u're enjoying d strike?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by slimfit2(m): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
i was wondering if we cud just share lyk our experiences (hilarious nd serious ones)so far during dis compulsory leave....
To start with i went to a buka and mistakenly i overate more dan d amount i had on me..opelope God and goodwill, d embarrassement for pass wetin i had..

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
lollysweet:
oya,watsup? Hope u're enjoying d strike?
Yeah, am enjoying it.. So which/what dept are you?? And Level??
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by slimfit2(m): 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
i was wondering if we cud just share lyk our experiences (hilarious nd serious ones)so far during dis compulsory leave....(maybe dat wud get pple talkn, afterall we dn hear say many -dn get belle, many dn do free session(s) for insyd cell at nearby or even faraway police station etc so no nid to form.)
To start with i went to a buka and mistakenly i overate more dan d amount i had on me(am sure d mama dey use jazz)..opelope God nd goodwill, d embarrassement for pass wetin i had..
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
slimfit_1:
i was wondering if we cud just share lyk our experiences (hilarious nd serious ones)so far during dis compulsory leave....
To start with i went to a buka and mistakenly i overate more dan d amount i had on me..opelope God and goodwill, d embarrassement for pass wetin i had..
lol.. I can imagine!! I have alot of hilarious and very risky experiences in the past. Let me share them one after the other.

When i was in PDS. There was a mini-riot, that faithful evening. It happened on Matric Day, Friday 2009, like 2 students were knocked down and crushed to death by a Man with Lincoln Navigator.. You remember??

So when Students (SUG President and Co) were destroying the SUV with all sorts of Weapon.. Stone, Rod, Hammer blah blah.. I couldnt see them very well cos it was crowdy, so i climbed the stair-case of that Shoping Complex at South Gate. I got thr and was able to see in 3D.. Lol! (not knowing that i would soon recieve mass beating)

BrB
UPDATE:
So while watching the Action Film Live in 3D, Devil talked to me and said, "O Ye Brimmie, What Shall It Profit U If U Watch Ds Film Free, And Ur Hostelmates Missed The Whole Episode!? So Bring Out Ur Fone And Film The Damn Scene" cheesy

So, i brought out my phone, Nokia N95 to be precise, and i started filming the actions. I didnt know the Red-Light was ON, and the Red-Light caught the attention of the Destroyers/Protesters.

I was looking at them through my phone, so i didnt know they already throwing Stone and some other dangerous weapon at us (we were many). You know as a Muslim on Friday, i put on Native (Ankara, lol cheesy). This made it easier for them to spot me.

They were throwing stuffs at US, before i know it.. people thr were already running for their lives, my phone fell from my Hand. That was when i knw that it has happened.. I don dey cry for mind.. grin grin

And you all know the Shopping Complex, it's a One-Way Staircase.. We have no where to Run, unless you want to do "Jetli Style" and jump to the Ground Floor. So as they were coming through the stair case, they just slapping people anyhw, planking some lucky ones.. grin As a sharp Guy, i hide in the Tailor Shop and then i saw my fone. I put inside my Boxers sharply.

The Yeye Tailor just came to drag me out. This time around, thr was nobody infront of the Complex. So it got easier for them to capture me, so I tried to walk down the stair case in "Ghost Mode". As i was moving slowly, (you know if i rush, dem go catch me), like 4 steps to reach ground, as-in, i dont know where they were all coming from.. The Guy leading was with Broken Bottle and as he tried to stab me, my Cousin came from nowhere and shielded me (am sure he didnt know the guy was handling broken bottle), the guy stabbed him on his arm. Luckily, they were both JCI Members. And he convinced the guy that i wasnt the person. (All these happened in millisecond). Others slowed down and turned back.

Everybody wey wear Native that Day wey carry fone hear am wella!! And that time, Nokia 3110c dey reign.. Come see how dem dey take Sledge Hammer destroy fones. I pity one guy, the guy dey beg dem make e commot hin Memory Card.. them just dey break everything.

Na one Iforun i chop sha, maa nor lie! And two drops of piss comot my di.ck that Day! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by slimfit2(m): 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
@brimmie i hope what u got was in M.d (multiple dimensions), ...u cef lyk to gbeborun sha..
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
slimfit_1: @brimmie i hope what u got was in M.d (multiple dimensions), ...u cef lyk to gbeborun sha..
Lol.. Dat Day ehn.. I nor fih forget o!!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Nate7even: 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
Brimmie:
Lol.. Dat Day ehn.. I nor fih forget o!!
Eh so futa too get craze 4 body like dat lol
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
slimfit_1: @brimmie i hope what u got was in M.d (multiple dimensions), ...u cef lyk to gbeborun sha..
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nate7even: Eh so futa too get craze 4 body like dat lol
Lol.. FUTARIANS get drogba for head too na.. Bt them fear CSO and their Matric No. die!! grin grin

lollysweet: .
It's like you happy abt me gettin smacked!? sad
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
^^serves u right
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by meracool(m): 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Brimmie

I don't Pray for Such an Experience when am doing my Programme..

It Was just the grace of God that brought you out of that Mess..
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
lollysweet: ^^serves u right
It was devil's work.. sad

meracool: Brimmie

I don't Pray for Such an Experience when am doing my Programme..

It Was just the grace of God that brought you out of that Mess..
Serzly, God was on my side that Day!! And My Cousin was the Angel!! smiley

Wey others na!? Make una share una own too.. I still have some hilarious shiits too!! cheesy
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Gbengaslc: 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
futarians is it true?

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by LordPherule(m): 5:07am On Nov 08, 2013
Tymix419:

it mayb 2times of d old one but can neva be lyk d old one. Great dekoites.... .i rep akindeko......BlockE room111......
i dey feel u Pherule
Boss. I sight u.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by LordPherule(m): 5:34am On Nov 08, 2013
Gbengaslc: futarians is it true?
Na true o. Dem sabi wine die.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by LordPherule(m): 5:36am On Nov 08, 2013
Brimmie:
Bros.. Thanks for checking on us.

Who be Zealot!?
Na dat Tolzeal be Zealot.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 8:41am On Nov 08, 2013
Lol.. One of those things!! And it's ONLY in FUTA that someone will slap you and you 'll Look Right, Look Left before you react.

LordPherule:
Na dat Tolzeal be Zealot.
Why the guy con dey call me Zealot?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by slimfit2(m): 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
na d real truth oh...so many times I wud go to great hall( nyt class) without reading just to play games, make noise and probably sight fine chicks( not what u ar thinking dirty minds) and anytime am back at my lodge dos yeye guys go dey shout iwe iwe iwe, dey flatter me say I Dan jerk seriously whereas I only did d opposite-
futarians and dia oily tongues sha
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by LordPherule(m): 8:07am On Nov 09, 2013
Brimmie:
Why the guy con dey call me Zealot?
Not referring to u.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by LordPherule(m): 8:12am On Nov 09, 2013

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by tosnat: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
Any futarian studying elect/elect here?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
tosnat: Any futarian studying elect/elect here?
Yeah.. Scan through the Posts!!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by tosnat: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
Okay..I will...thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. / Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended / What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.