Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room (25903 Views)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Nastydroid(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
LordPherule: Let's trend FUTA on Twitter.
it won't trend the school is anti-social
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Temieasy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
it will just try........i think it will trend.
URGENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How will it be CHRIST comes b4 we resume... what if we dont see ourselves again or the RAPTURE takes place.... my their brothers and sisters please let live our lifes in christ will.
And behold i come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be(rev 22:12).. let all think on this things
what shall it profit a man after gaining all this world and looses his SOUL...
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING NOW!!!!!!!!!! NOT SOON AGAIN................
Get yourselves prepared nd those that are yet to give their lifes to christ do it now as soon as possible coz we dont know when the SON of man shall come. he cometh like a thief in the night....
REPENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
Temieasy: [s]it will just try........i think it will trend.
How will it be CHRIST comes b4 we resume... what if we dont see ourselves again or the RAPTURE takes place.... my their brothers and sisters please let live our lifes in christ will.
And behold i come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be(rev 22:12).. let all think on this things
Get yourselves prepared nd those that are yet to give their lifes to christ do it now as soon as possible coz we dont know when the SON of man shall come. he cometh like a thief in the night....
REPENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/s]
k

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by LordPherule(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
It's in our hand. Let's give it a trial to trend it. We must make f
FUTA to make sense.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by LordPherule(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
[s][/s]
Temieasy: it will just try........i think it will trend.
No religious activity here pls. Go to the defined forum for that.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by LordPherule(m): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Nastydroid(m): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
where is the mod when you need them: (
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by harmeenart(f): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
Proudly Futarian.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by jidowu(m): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
nice seeing this thread for futarians,am a 4th year student currently on IT also an OAP on futa radio talking sports..futa is great school for those ready to study, social life is low cos of the demanding curriculum but could make positives out of it...,..

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
LordPherule: [s][/s][color=#990000][/color]
No religious activity here pls. Go to the defined forum for that.
Abi o!

Nastydroid: where is the mod when you need them: (
They w.anking!! cheesy

harmeenart: Proudly Futarian.
Hi Amina..

jidowu: nice seeing this thread for futarians,am a 4th year student currently on IT also an OAP on futa radio talking sports..futa is great school for those ready to study, social life is low cos of the demanding curriculum but could make positives out of it...,..
Hmmmn I'm sure you know MatDavies!? He's one the Sport Presenters.

Bring Goodies for us next Session!! wink Gracias!

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by LordPherule(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
FUTA site hacked by Doxer n LilM4M. What a doom.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
LordPherule: FUTA site hacked by Doxer n LilM4M. What a doom.

I Just Checked It.. Maybe They've Restored It. Poor FUTA!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by jidowu(m): 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
Brimmie:
Abi o!

They w.anking!! cheesy

Hi Amina..

Hmmmn I'm sure you know MatDavies!? He's one the Sport Presenters.

Bring Goodies for us next Session!! wink Gracias!

tolulope olumoteni his my sure boss......
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
jidowu:

tolulope olumoteni his my sure boss......
Yeah.. Tolu.. He's ma mate n Bud!!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
[size=20]OMO FUTA!!!![/size] undecided
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Nate7even: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
Brimmie: [size=20]OMO FUTA!!!![/size] undecided
Sir
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
Nate7even: Sir

Abeg you fih help me Wet this thread small!? E too Dry biko! undecided
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by king94(m): 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
Brimmie:

*brings bucket of water*
Oga mi,wich syd of d thread shuld I wet?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 9:00am On Oct 31, 2013
king94: *brings bucket of water*
Oga mi,wich syd of d thread shuld I wet?

grin grin Abeg dat side wey dose gurls siddon! undecided
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by king94(m): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2013
Brimmie:

grin grin Abeg dat side wey dose gurls siddon! undecided
Owkai,boss
*pours warra on dem*
Y una no wan talk?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Winston91(m): 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
i will give you materials that i used in WINNING 5 SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS HERE IN NIGERIA. YES!!!
I MEAN 5!!! not boasting, but i am NIGERIA'S NO1 SCHOLAR. I WILL GIVE YOU PROVES TO THAT.
CONTACT ME VIA 07063137988, 08179121731 AND winston.ogbonda@yahoo.com
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Winston91(m): 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
i will give you materials that i used in WINNING 5 SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS HERE IN NIGERIA. YES!!! I MEAN 5!!! not boasting, but i am NIGERIA'S NO1 SCHOLAR. I WILL GIVE YOU PROVES TO THAT. CONTACT ME NOW VIA 07063137988, 08179121731 AND winston.ogbonda@yahoo.com
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Winston91(m): 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
i will give you materials that i used in WINNING 5 SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS HERE IN NIGERIA. YES!!! I MEAN 5!!! not boasting, but i am NIGERIA'S NO1 SCHOLAR. I WILL GIVE YOU PROVES TO THAT. CONTACT ME NOW VIA 07063137988, 08179121731 AND winston.ogbonda@yahoo.com
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Winston91(m): 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
Winston91: i will give you materials that i used in WINNING 5 SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS HERE IN NIGERIA. YES!!! I MEAN 5!!! not boasting, but i am NIGERIA'S NO1 SCHOLAR. I WILL GIVE YOU PROVES TO THAT. CONTACT ME NOW VIA 07063137988, 08179121731 AND winston.ogbonda@yahoo.com

You Well So!!? undecided

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
king94: Owkai,boss
*pours warra on dem*
Y una no wan talk?

Gbayi Padi!! wink

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Nate7even: 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
Brimmie:

I would love to but bro I no sabi anything 4 the skul nw, u guys are supposed to tell us the new bees about the school

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
Nate7even: I would love to but bro I no sabi anything 4 the skul nw, u guys are supposed to tell us the new bees about the school

I'm trying bro.. At least i raised Topic about the Cafeteria. I was expecting someone to follow the trend. Like Sport, Social Life, Life Off-Campus, Place NOT To Go.. blah blah blah!!

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by slimfit2(m): 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
Person no need prophet tell am say na futa thread b dis....c aw everywhere dull..fellow futarians I hail oh...anyway aw market sorry aw strike?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
slimfit_1: Person no need prophet tell am say na futa thread b dis....c aw everywhere dull..fellow futarians I hail oh...anyway aw market sorry aw strike?
y u go talk say everywhere dull
abeg futa no dull just dat we like book tongue

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 7:25am On Nov 03, 2013
slimfit_1: Person no need prophet tell am say na futa thread b dis....c aw everywhere dull..fellow futarians I hail oh...anyway aw market sorry aw strike?

U sef see am!? undecided Na Typical FUTA life o! 18 guys to 1 gurl! I give up! sad

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Nate7even: 7:36am On Nov 03, 2013
Brimmie:

U sef see am!? undecided Na Typical FUTA life o! 18 guys to 1 gurl! I give up! sad
Lol even UI thread sef bubble pass our own, don't give up after the strike it will resurrect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. / Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended / What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.