Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

STORY: Babe In Total Control - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: Babe In Total Control (163165 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / ***total Love*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Chuksemi(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
I am officially suing chistar for breach of contract. It is official pliss. Tenk!!!!!!!?!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by BabieGhagha(f): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
nah wah ooo.wonders ar wonderful.dis richard nah big tym fool.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Lollz(f): 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
omo4temi@yahoo.com
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by CHOREM(f): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
Chorem2017@ymail.com
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by ARareGem(f): 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
Bookmarked
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2013
Err.. CHISTAR IS HERE!!! Just switched on the gen. Luckily, The post saved, so lemmie just complete it and try to edit it, I'll post it in 15mins... grin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by saintbeejay: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
okay, waiting patiently#TEAM RICHARD#
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
EPISODE 10B.

At times in life, we make mistakes that aren't called for or simply mistakes we could have easily avoided all because of we didn't close our big mouths.

"which bag are you talking about?" Richard asked Jummy.

The response he got was unbelievable to both Richard, John and Samuel.

Jummy relocated her hand from the waist line of Richard to his chest region, and with the sort of energy you can expect any normal female to have, Jummy pulled Richard up and smashed him down, that action could be likened to "Undertaker's signature choke slam".

John and even Samuel shifted a little backwards just in case she decided to pull another unbelievable stunt.

Jummy squatted close to Richard who was still stunned and said, "I want to believe you didn't here me correctly the first time, so this is probably the last time I'll ask you this, better pay attention this time" she paused and gave Richard and inquiring look, as if to make sure he was listening, "WHERE IS THE TAPE?" she asked, emphasising on each word.

Richard had already gotten back his composure and was quite scared by Jummy, he was at the verge of peeing in his pants.

"I swear to God, I don't know what tape you are asking about."

"Are you sure" Jummy asked.

"Dead sure, if you doubt me, why don't you search me?" he suggested but Jummy wasn't interested in that.

She stood up, looked at John and said, "he is telling the truth, the tape isn't with him"

"Why don't you search him to be sure?" Samuel asked.

Jummy didn't like being challenged, and the fact that Samuel was always not on her side made he more pissed;
"I'm telling it isn't there, you can go ahead and search if you like" she said.

"But you haven't..." Samuel was about to reply when John cut in, "lets go back into the house and check. Considering all this commotion, the tape might have slipped off the wardrobe and you might not have seen it", John eyes suddenly shone like someone who just had a bright idea, "wait a minute; Zainab said its a recording right?" he asked.

"Yes" Jummy replied irritably, she didn't get why John had to ask the question again even though he was there when Zainab was saying her story.

"If its a recording, what makes you think its a tape? A phone, MP3 or other electronic devices can record, I don't think the anonymous guy would be carrying a tape recorder in his pocket and start it without Richard noticing"

Just like how John's eye had shone when he had that idea, Jummy's eye suddenly shone too, "I recall seeing an Ipod in Zainab's Ralph Lauren bag" she said.

Samuel gave Jummy and inquiring look which asked, "who one is Ralph Lauren now?"

Jummy got the look and even though Samuel hadn't ask the question out loud, she replied, "it's just the name of a designer"

John chuckled.

"Alright then, what are you waiting for? Go and bring the Ipod na" John said and watched Jummy run inside the house.

"See her big yansh self" Samuel murmured as he too watched Jummy go, John lips curved into a slight smile, slight enough for Samuel not to notice.

Richard had already stood up when Jummy came out, instead of him to be planning an escape, he let curiosity take the better part of his judgement, he wanted to know what was in this tape this people have been talking about since.

"Is that the Ipod?" John asked as he saw a small white device in Jummy's hand.

"yea, but it has no speakers, we need an earpiece to listen to the contents" She replied.

"I'll be right back, I think my earpiece is in the car"

"ahh! That's double stress for you oh, see why I disagreed with you when you decided to park a ,mile away?"

she was ignored and John said, "you searched the other bags and saw no electronic device right?"

"yea"

"okay, there is not need for Sam to walk to the car and come back, this is probably the thing we are looking for, lets all go back to the car together"

"Good idea" Samuel replied, he was delighted that Jummy wasn't entirely right.

John turned and headed for the gate, Jummy followed and just when Samuel was about to follow he saw Richard still standing there and asked no one in particular, "so what's going to happen to this guy now?"

"Oh! Him? Bring him along, we might be needing him" John replied and walked out of the compound.

Samuel grinned at Richard and Richard got the message, he wasn't in the mood to see angels playing table tennis on his head again so he just voluntarily followed them.

Zainab must have been thinking too much because from the way she looked, she would probably get sick from too much thinking.

The pieces just didn't seem to fit in her head, the anonymous call, Richard trying to kill her, and why did the anonymous caller even want to help her? After all, nothing goes for free in this part of the world, or so she thought.

Her thoughts was once again interrupted by a phone call from the person she least expected, Eric Amaechi or E.A as he is fondly called.

There are two important things you need to know about E.A, one is he is the host of the talk show "Single or Married" where he and his co-host who happens to be Zainab, talk about relationships and stuffs like that, and two, he has been crushing on Zainab for over two years, or lets just say since the first time he laid his eyes on her which happens to be two years ago when she applied for the job.

Although he and Zainab tries to maintain a strictly professional relationship, he had made several moves at Zainab in which she turned down not because she is married to Richard, or E.A wasn't an ideal partner but because she didn't like E.A that way, you know what am mean right?

Anyway, Zainab looked at the screen of her phone and sighed, "ohh! not this guy again"

She reluctantly pressed the green button and murmured a "hello", barely hearing herself.

"Hey! Zain where are you na?" E.A asked immediately, he so often called Zainab, Zain, it can be argued he has forgotten Zainab's full name

Zainab wanted to mention the hospital but something told her E.A would leave whatever he was doing and run to the hospital with flowers, cereals and many other things she might not be needing since she was to be discharged the next day, she didn't want to bother him.

"Am at Abuja now, we are shooting a new episode of Broken Dreams" she lied.

"And you didn't think it would be nice to inform us before hand so that we could had worked something out?" E.A asked, he really sounded offended.

"Work something out? Like how?" She asked, she sounded genuinely confused.

"Does the phrase "single and married" ring a bell?" he asked irritated.

"Oh my goodness, E.A am so sorry, I forgot we are meant record the special weekend episode today, I'm really sorry!" she apologised, she had forgotten all about the plans she, E.A and other crew members had made about a week ago. The talk show was doing really well, and they already had a large fan base, so the fans wanted more, so they planned to record a special weekend edition to show their appreciation.

"What would your sorry change? The whole crew are ready to go, what on earth do I tell them?"

"Err... Okay you know what, I'll be back in lagos by tomorrow afternoon, we can record it in the evening, tell them I'll bring a celebrity guest along"

E.A seemed to like the idea of hosting a celeb, he knew it would hype the show profile so he calmed down, "special guest? Who do you have in mind?" he asked.

"I don't know yet, maybe 3face or even P-cube, I heard they are both engaged and planning to get married soon, it would be nice to have them on the show, don't you agree?"

"Good idea, if you can get P-cube to come to the show then you would be forgiven but if not...."

"Don't worry, Zain is in control" she cut in.

E.A laughed and thought it would be nice to flirt a little, "you see why I like you?"

Zainab wasn't ready for that so she just ignored him, "E.A, bye" and she hung up before he could think of a reply.

She had barely dropped her phone when Jummy, Richard, John and Samuel trooped in to the room, the look on Jummy's face told her the result wasn't good.

"What's wrong Jummy?" She asked a little jumpy.

Jummy just threw the Ipod and earpiece to Zainab, "Listen to the content", she said.

TO BE CONTINUED
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Eniqurl(f): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
Omq! Suspense aqn
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
TO BE CONTINUED..
makka y.....c0me an update m0re bik0...0r else..*laughs in chinese *grin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by kingphilip(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
She neva stil hear am finish?make she pass am to me make me too hear o
Btw Chistar nyc tory but anyone more b4 i go sleep
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by tinahrex(m): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
ooooo....Mr.Chistar!....u 4 add small b4 d to b continued na......c suspense again oo..
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by saintbeejay: 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
walk into thread chop the update and clean mouth #dis suspence na gbam# welldone
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by smithe113(m): 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
I finally found wots sweeter dan my gf lips......chistar na ur stori o

*hope my gf no dey nairaland sha*
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Pozzy(m): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
[img][/img] smileyNawa o
...U̶̲̥̅̊ fo put small naa...nawa oooooooooo...all de same sha...I de enjoi de thread scarra

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by MzChistar(f): 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
ROTF.... LMA0, I can only picture Richard running round the compound and Sam chasing him, dat wud have been a nice sight cheesy. More grease to ur elbow, it seems d story is just about to start *grabs popcorn and juice*.

U guys shud endeavour to take a few seconds and vote 4 chistar at the awards thread 4 the fantasy award(@chistar, I hope am not jumping to conclusion oh), it won't take more dan a minute to do. Cheers.

@chistar *singing* all we are saying, give us one more post cheesy.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by adisa204(m): 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
Im imagining the tom and jerry kind of race.another nit dose tanks chistar odaro
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 6:31am On Oct 13, 2013
Leebliss13: yes ah tink x0...........Leebliss13@gmail.com..
CHOREM: Chorem2017@ymail.com
Lollz: omo4temi@yahoo.com
you guys are meant to have received a confirmatory mail by now. Thanks.
Zara-thena:
GHOST MODE DEACTIVATED *walks in shyly* cool
"Uncle Chistar"!...don't worry stay where you are but listen o"
I've been an adent follower of ur write-ups.and I like the way you write there is this 'tushness' in it combined with the flow of a Ph boy, you know...dat sweet swaq thingy (nice combo).
Anyways...I dint start readin dat 'my complicated love story' on time, b4 I could finish it someone has remov'd the last 3 posts! Can you do anytin about it.
No pee'z sha...just keep doing ur thing tightly.
I luv d Uniqness of every character in this story of urs. *cheers* bye all!
lol, you sound like a complete PH girl. Thanks anyway.
@Chuks,gini bu breach of contract kwanu? I kept my word and posted na
@enigurl, smithe, lebliss, kingphilip, rex, pozzy, adisa, babie ghaga - thanks for ur comments guys and ladies grin.

@Mzchistar, thanks for this campaign thing you doing but its getting too much na, u don't have to say it every second, kindly stop it, its kind of derailling the thread, I don't mean to sound rude or offensive, love ya kiss, but I don't fancy campaigning for NL awards undecided, seems alittle too extreme.

@Youall, good morning guys, errr.. I might update just once today as weekends are always hectic for me, but don't worry, the "ONCE" would be as goo as the two, in terms of quality and lenght. Thanks.

[size=16pt]And if u interested in following my blog. Just drop ur email if yu don't know how to do it your self. #Blesssmiley

PEACe.[/size]
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by MsSpaqs(f): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2013
@Chistar P-cube n 3face huh? grin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2013
Ms Spaqs: @Chistar P-cube n 3face huh? grin
you no fear? winklol...l
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Mador(f): 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
Loginin to nairaland n reading oga chistar's babe in total control is now part of my daily schedule....i jes hope i no go wait taya 4 d next update 0oo
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
chistar...*wears a lens,and begins a search missi0n*
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by onose1(f): 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
V.aikhomu@yahoo.com
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
@mador- thanks 4 following, don't worry, updates are constant, just dat my weekends usually sucks.
@leebliss - lol, no need 4 dat, am here now.. Thanks tho
@onose - u shud av received a mail by now, check it and confirm. Thanks.

@You all, am so sorry 4 not updating to night as I said earlier today, had a lot of reasons not to, I was dead occupied. I'll try and make it up 2 yu guys b4 the week runs out. Luv u guys.

PEACe
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Zarathena(f): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
Zarapresh@gmail.com
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
Zara-thena:
Zarapresh@gmail.com
sent miss. Chk ya mail
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by skyscraperTM(m): 12:35am On Oct 14, 2013
clementayo@gmail.com

ßa∂t qυγ !
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Madawaki01(m): 6:54am On Oct 14, 2013
chistar01: no offense but I think Madawaki would know the real spellin grin, oya come and tell me oh before I spell another thing entirely smiley.
lol,madawaki na yoruba guy oo,born and bred in yorubaland..u cn ask foxy .
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by adisa204(m): 8:11am On Oct 14, 2013
Viewing this topic: chistar01(m), Johnjuliet
...I sight you ohhh
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 12:44am On Oct 15, 2013
EPISODE 11.

The atmosphere was tensed, as if robbers armed with big guns were present in the ward.

Jummy wasn't her usual "always-kidding" self. John had a blank stare on his face, it was difficult to know what exactly was going on in his mind, but whatever he was thinking couldn't be a positive thought towards Richard. Samuel had this "Rambo-Kiling-mode-activated" look, from the way he starred at Richard, one can easily know what was going in his mind and it was definitely something that had to do with beating Richard to pulp.

But in comparism to the rest of them, Zainab anger was on a totally different league. She had just listened to the recording and after a long pause, a very very long pause, she turned to Richard and asked, "did you really say this?"

Richard was yet to listen to the tape so he had a blank look of confusion on his face, "say what?" He asked.

"Richard did you really say all this?!!!" Zainab yelled at Richard, the floor the hospital vibrated.

Richard was shocked, "say what? I have no idea what you talking about".

"Take this" she said, while the Ipod was already in mid-air because she threw it at him, "an listen to the content" she added.

Richard caught the Ipod just in time, he plugged the earpiece into his ear and before he pressed the "play" button, he glanced at all the occupants of the room, he had no idea what to expect but he knew it was nothing that could favour him.

He pressed the play button.

The tape was short and straight to the point, it contained just four statements made between him and Dr. Daniel, "What's funny Dr. Dan?" He heard himself ask over the tape.

"This wife of yours which you despise so much isn't dead, and am so sure when I resuscitate and stabilise her, she would still divorce you" was the reply he got.

"No! She can't wake up, kill her now!" He heard himself scream in terror.

"I'm done killing for you! You need to be taught a lesson". Was the reply he got.

As soon as he had listened to the content of the tape, he slowly unplugged the earpiece from his ears, his hands were shaking like that of an old man who is over 190 years old.

"Zainab am sor..."

"Oh! Shut the fcck up areshole!!!l" Zainab cut in, she attempted jumping out of the bed probably with the intention of killing Richard but she couldn't find the strength. "You know what? Just get out! Seeing you makes me want to throw up! The sight of you is simply irritating"

"Babe you've got things all mixed up here, that tape is a..." Richard tried to say.

"Is a fake? Hun? Is that the best excuse you can come up with" Jummy cut in, "I've always thought you were a good liar but I guess I was wrong, even Pinochio would be a better liar" she concluded, and waved her hand at Richard in a mocking way.

"Are you still there? I said get out!" Zainab yelled.

Richard tried walking towards Zainab but was stopped by John, "I think you should just do as she said please leave", he said.

"And who are you to tell me what to do?" Richard fired.

Samuel cleared his throat in a very audible tone, Richard had a look at him and figured he might be needing some surgeries if he didn't leave now.

"I'll go Zainab, but just know that I'm not the person you think I am, everything is a frame up" Richard replied.

Samuel cleared his throat again.

"Am going na, you don't have to act this way" Richard said to Samuel and left the room.

VENUE: SOMEWHERE AT IJEGUN, LAGOS.(Dr. Daniel house)

Since he always dress corporately, wearing a blue pencil shaped Jeans and a red and white striped Polo top was a rare sight, Dr. Daniel bent down to pick up his shoe which was by the door side, he was packing his thing but was uncertain of where exactly he was going to.

He knew telling Zainab about the tape would somehow come back to him, but that wouldn't really have been a problem since he hadn't done anything wrong in particular to Zainab. What scared him was the fact that, the police were obviously going to dig into his past and that wouldn't be favourable to him, the only option he had was to disappear, like he always did.

After he had packed his bags and clear every trace of him in the house, he finally figured where he was going to, he picked up his phone and dialled a number adding "+27" to the front of the number.

"Hello, seems someone is back from the dead!", the recipient said excitedly as he picked the call.

"Why do you sound like this bro? Can't your brother call again?" Dr. Daniel replied.

"Not like am complaining, you just vanished into air like that. I understand you a man now and a man got to do what a man got to do, but dad and mum didn't view it that way"

"Yea, speaking of mum and dad, how are they?"

"They are fine, I guess. Although mum keeps on getting sicker by the day"

"Okay, I know. Well, tell them their son is coming back home, I think its high time I settle down" Dr. Daniel replied and let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Wow! Can I get the name of the drink you drank before calling me?" His brother replied, not sure either to be excited yet.

"Shut up bro, you are silly. Am not drunk, am serious, I'll be on the next flight to South Africa tonight" Dr. Daniel replied excitedly.

"Hmmm.. Seeing is believing, am not mentioning anything to them till you call me to come and pick you from the airport" He replied.

"Okay then, I guess surprising them would be better, how is Nancy by the way?"

"Oh! So you still remember your wife name?" He replied sarcastically and disappointed.

"Why are you being so hard on me? Is she fine or not?" Dr. Daniel replied, trying not to loose his temper, he didn't get why his junior brother was being so difficult.

"She is fine, she keeps on crying and praying you would come back to her one day, you know after you left for Nigeria, things haven't been easy for them?"

"I know, I'm coming back now. Anyway, got to go now, I need to book a flight now before its to late, talk to you later"

"Okay, bye then, see you soon, I hope" He replied and waited for his brother to hang up, he knew his brother would be offended if he did. Typical Dr. Daniel, everyone who knew him well, knew that.

Dr. Daniel pulled up his hand bag up to his shoulder and dragged his trolley out of his building, he looked back at it for the last time and murmured the words, "Good bye".

After a quite short drive which felt like forever to Zainab, Samuel finally pulled up at the front of her house.

She had just been discharge roughly two hours ago and she just couldn't wait to get home, she was already getting irritated by the hospital.

Jummy seemed to act like she had healed completely even though her injury was still fresh and still had stitches. She sat at the front sit, and as soon as the car was fully put to halt, she opened the door and ran to open the door for Zainab who sat behind the driver's seat.

Zainab couldn't help but laugh at her friend, "stop being so nice Jummy, its quiet scary", she teased.

"What do you mean? That I've never been nice to you?" Jummy asked jokingly.

"Do you really want me to reply that?" Zainab asked, and the both knew the answer, the then laughed out loud.

Just then, John phone began ringing, he took an excuse and went to a corner to pick his call while Jummy helped Zainab up to the gate. Zainab placed her hands over Jummy shoulder and limped while Samuel tried to make sure the car was proper locked.

"Don't bother locking it, we are leaving now, there is an emergency at the factory, a worker apparently wants to burn down my company" John said as he walked back after making his call.

"What!" Samuel exclaimed.

Jummy over heard what John had just said but acted like she didn't, she want John to tell her himself.

John got the message, and walked up to Jummy who was still assisting Zainab to walk, the were already struggling to open the gate when John got there, he offered to help and opened the gate for them.

"Errr.. Can I talk to you for a while?" John asked.

"Who? Me?" Zainab asked in a mocking tone.

John chuckled, "na not you miss, Jumoke I mean" he replied.

"Okay, I wonder why cute guys don't talk to me nowadays" She murmured loud enough for John to hear, he just laughed.

"Can you walk on your own" Jummy asked Zainab.

"Not really but does it really matter, you gonna leave me now wither I like it or not" Zainab replied and removed her hands from Jummy shoulder, then limped into the compound after winking at Jummy. Jummy smiled.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" Jummy asked John once they were alone.

"I've got to go now, I have issues to attend to at the office..."

"Oh! Hope no problem" Jummy asked, forcing a fake surprised tone.

"Nothing I can't handle.." He paused for a minute, "er.. Jumoke.." He called out her name.

"Firstly, you need to stop calling me Jumoke and start calling me Jummy, Jumoke sounds like a bush name... And secondly, Yea.. What is it?"

"But I like bush names" John replied teasing her.

"Whatever... What is it anyway?"

"Err.. Would you like to go out with me sometimes?" He asked shyly, the looked away.

"What?" Jummy exclaimed.

"Oh! Please don't make me beg" John replied.

"Even though your timing sucks, yes, sure I'll like to go out wit you sometimes" Jummy replied excitedly.

"This is usually the part you give me your number..." John requested, grinning.

"Err.. 0806XXXXXXX" Jummy replied immediately.

"What? How do you want me to remember that?"

"You remembered Zainab's number right? Well if you don't recall mine, then maybe we aren't meant to go out" Jummy replied with a grin and before he could reply, she walked out on him and headed into the house. John and Samuel drove off.

Jummy got into the house and met Zainab sitting at the mini bar already drinking and obviously deep in thoughts.

"Babe, what's on your mind" Jummy asked concern.

Zainab picked up the bottle of brandy, and took a gulp then she threw the bottle on the wall to Jummy's amazement.

"Do your lawyer handles only divorce cases?" Zainab asked in an awkward calm tone which most definitely had a sinister effect.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 12:55am On Oct 15, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
clementayo@gmail.com

ßa∂t qυγ !
sent sir.
@madawaki, oppz, my bad, guess I was wrong, thanks anyway.
@adisa, sowie bro.

#@All, I'm really sorry guys for not posting since, I was blocked and just couldn't put my thoughts into writing even though I knew what exactly to write, I hope I have conquered the block by forcing myself to update this update this night, I literally promised myself that I won't sleep till I type nd post a new update so that when you guys wake up u wud see something new, am so sorry anyway, hope am forgiven? sad
And I'm still expecting more email adresses from you guys, posting on my blog resumes today (tuesday) and expect new posts, Firstly, I'm working on a new short story that I hope would be as nice as "a letter to my ex" and secondly, I have a new friend on my blog crew who wud be handling the music review section and she wud publish her first post tomorrow. I won't want you guys to miss it. So please subscribe to the blog, thanks.

MORE UPDATES TO COME LATER ON TODAY, I still remeber I said I'll make it up to you guys within this week so expect it soon.grin

PEACe
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Eniqurl(f): 1:05am On Oct 15, 2013
Walahi dz episode na die even if u dint update xinc wiv dz ur forqiven.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Reply)

Delayed Diagnosis / Food For Thought - Inspirational Quotes / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.