Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

STORY: Babe In Total Control - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: Babe In Total Control (163162 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / ***total Love*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Mador(f): 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
The more the updates,the more interesting it gets.i dey feel u bad bad oga chistar!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Sleekbaby(f): 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
Chistar, wots poppin nah, we ur fans r waitin oo, by d way, ds s a nyz wrk, as usual kip it up.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
EPISODE 7.

Ringing like an hysterical fire-alarm, Zainab’s Blackberry Z10 ring tone snapped her out of a deep sleep and for the first time ever, she was grateful that someone had disturbed her beauty sleep. She was having a terrible nightmare where Richard – her husband or perhaps soon to be “EX-husband”, had pushed her so vigorously that she slipped, hit her head on something hard and passed out, at least, that’s what she thought it was, a nightmare.

She squinted her eyes in an attempt to have a clearer view of her current environment, right above her head was a white ceiling plate, if she didn’t recall anything, she at least recalled her room ceiling was made up of brown Ivorian wood and not mere white normal ceiling plates, she turned to her right and saw a needle had been inserted into the back of her right palm, and tracing the straw-like pipe that was connected to the needle, she saw a yellowish liquid in transparent bag that was suspended in the air by a metal gauge.

Suddenly, her immense confused observation of her surroundings was interrupted by Olamide – the musician, who from the speakers of her phone yelled “Take it outside! Basket! Take it inside! koroba… Them they feeling us, now them they famz just to be with us!…” It was her ring tone, so obviously, the person who called the first time was calling again.

She spotted her phone on the bedside table and she grabbed it, the ray of light from the phone took her unawares and she was forced to squint her eyes. At first, she could barely see the writings on the screen of her phone, but her eyes later regulated the ray of light and she saw the writing on the screen of her phone clearly, written in bold “Ariel” font, the word “Unknown Number” glared at her.

The first thought that popped into her head was, who in their right senses named their child “Unknown Number”? But she immediately snapped out the thought and smiled at how silly she was to think “Unknown Number” was someone’s name.

She picked the call.

“Hello!” She said.

“Good! You are awake?” The caller asked rhetorically, but somehow expected a response.

“Awake? Yea, obviously, who am I speaking with?”

“That doesn’t matter for now, just pay attention to what I have to say to you.”

“Am all ears…” Zainab grunted.

“Firstly, I expect you to be in the hospital by now, I made the anonymous call to the Lagos State Teaching Hospital after I injected you with something that would make you stay alive for a while longer. Secondly, Richard, your husband tried to kill you. I dropped a recorded audio of our little conversation which we made when you passed out inside your brown Ralph Lauren bag which is in your cupboard. Do whatever you like with it, I recommend you hand it over to the police so he can be convicted, and before I forget, you have a nice collection of hand bags by the way. Good bye” before Zainab could voice out the thousands of questions that she had in mind, the caller hung up, he made sure he was the last to speak.

Zainab dropped the phone and lay on her bed as confused as hell.

“Richard tried to kill me? Why would he want to do that? Who just called me? Where is Jummy?” She asked herself multiple questions which only ended up in confusing her more.

Jummy must have been unconscious for over twelve hours before she finally regained her consciousness. She was obviously still at the “Owolabi Private Clinic”, and had just gone through a minor surgery. The truth of the matter was, she hadn’t really sustained any serious injury during the accident but she was just one of those people who bled a lot, and the excess blood loss made her case look more delicate than it really was. All Doctor Owolabi had to do was remove the huge piece of glass that had pierced her shoulder and stitch it up, he was glad that he didn’t have to go through much trouble.

Jummy had barely opened her eyes when her angel in an armor walked into the room with a smile on his face, it was indeed the cutest smile she had ever seen in her twenty seven years on planet earth.

“Hey! You awake!” He exclaimed.

Jummy was sure about what exactly she was meant to reply so she just kept mute and smiled at him.

“Err.. I really don’t know what to say or do, maybe I should just go and call the doctor first, okay by you?” He asked, still retaining his charming smile. Jummy wanted to say something he should just stay and talk to her but instead, she involuntarily nodded and watched him leave the room to go get the doctor. She sighed.

Dr. Owolabi appeared at the front of Jummy minutes later and he carried out some examinations on her the said;
“Everything seems to be in order, you really need to thank this gentlemen for bringing you here immediately” he said, pointing at the two good samaritans, “if you had lost more blood, you probably wouldn’t have made it. If you like, you can be discharged tomorrow?” He concluded, as if asked a question.

Jummy murmured; “that would be great” in response. And watch the doctor leave the room.

“She then looked at the two guys and said;
“Thanks a lot, I really didn’t know people like you guys still existed in Nigeria…” She was obviously trying to crack a joke.

“Don’t mention, we weren’t really heading anywhere important in particular” one of them replied, “what’s your name by the way?”

“Am Jumoke, but you can call me Jummilistic but most people just call me Jummy” she joked.

They all laughed at her joke and the angel in an armor, at least that’s how Jummy saw him before she passed out then replied;
“Okay, I think I’ll just call you Jummy, Jumilistic don’t sound so nice coming from my mouth. Anyway, am John and my friend’s name is Samuel, do you have anyone we can call to come pick you up? We might not be able to stay till tomorrow.”

“Oh! Sure, I have a best friend, we can call her and am sure she would come even though she is in the belle of a whale” she replied, attempting to crack another joke which wasn’t so funny this time.

“Okay, good. Hope you know her number by heart because we are not sure of the where about of your phone, maybe its still at the crash scene” John replied.

“Yea, sure. Her number is 08139998888” Jummy mischievously replied, she knew the weren’t ready to dial the number yet, but decided to go ahead and say it anyway.

Surprisingly, John got the number and repeated after her, “08139998888, right?”. Jummy was speechless.

“Okay, good, we would call her right away!” John added, he had a naughty smile on his face, he knew he had surprised her, but Samuel wasn’t surprised, he knew his friend had a photographic memory.

All Jummy could say was “okay”, she still couldn’t figure out how John had memorized the number so fast, it had taken her over a month before she learnt it.

John picked up his phone and dialed the supposed Zainab’s number, after it must have rang for a minute, the recipient picked the call and replied;

“Hello? I was hoping you would call again…”

All John could reply in his confused state was;
“Huh?”.

After driving for almost an hour, Richard finally got to his destination, the WheatBaker hotel.

He had been driving at a neck breaking speed as he always did whenever he was emotional unstable, he couldn’t believe how much had changed in his life just within the time span of two days or there about.

The last event that still rang like a church bell in his head was still that of Dr. Daniel threatening to call the police and as Dr. Daniel had picked up his phone to dialed a number, Richard had sneaked out of the basement and out of the house, straight to his car. And without know where else to go to, he drove back to the hotel he just lodged out from few hours ago.

He walked straight to the receptionist who wasn’t excited to see him this time unlike the first time she did.
“I need a room” he said calmly with a tone of authority.

“I need some money” she replied sarcastically and calmly.

If Richard eyes had a gun, the kind of stare he gave her would definitely had shot her dead on that spot. He wanted to yell at her to give her a room once more but he figured it wasn’t worth the stress, he dipped his hands into his back pocket and brought out his Credit card, then he handed it over to the receptionist.

“Can I have a room now?” He asked sarcastically.

“I’ll have to check if you have sufficient funds in your account first, then you can have as many rooms as you want” she replied coldly, she seemed to be determined and Richard saw the look in her eyes, he kept quiet and glared at her as she punched some buttons on her computer.

“Now, you can have a room, which type of room do you want?” She asked with some level of respect after she had checked the funds in his account and saw he could buy the hotel if he wanted.

“Just give me something comfortable, I might be staying here for quite a long while… A very long while” he replied a sinister tone, like he had an evil thoughts in her mind.

“Okay then, then you can have one of our executive suites. Suite 4. Its just right along…”

“I know where the suite is just give me my card and the keys” he cut.

She said nothing again, just gave him what he asked for and watched him walk away, she noticed something was fishy or just different about him, but just couldn’t spot it.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
Guys, 4 today's late update, its now official, MTN and I are no longer friends undecided. Anyway, God pass dem!!!... read, and drop your thougts grin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Clemzy16(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
No mind dem MTN jare, me i don dash my own to men of the underworld, why u no port naw?

For the update, it was cool. Just keep 'em coming.

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by adegwurulez(m): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
badoooooo
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by shaks97(m): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
chistar01: Guys, 4 today's late update, its now official, MTN and I are no longer friends undecided. Anyway, God pass dem!!!... read, and drop your thougts grin
brother chi mtb is an empty hen na ;-) don't uu knw nd as for the update when will yu update next cos uu got a niccurh hooked #oshamo
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
Clemzy16: No mind dem MTN jare, me i don dash my own to men of the underworld, why u no port naw?

For the update, it was cool. Just keep 'em coming.
lol, I've tried dumping d sim but the people wey get d number 2 many, I can't loose the sim, at least not yet, . I'll keep them coming.
adegwurulez: badoooooo
badest guy ever liveth!
shaks97: brother chi mtb is an empty hen na ;-) don't uu knw nd as for the update when will yu update next cos uu got a niccurh hooked #oshamo
Tomorrow sir, as 4 2day, am famished and need to sleep grin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by shaks97(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
chistar01: Tomorrow sir, as 4 2day, am famished and need to sleep grin
ur wife didn't cook for I'm talking bout mz chistar..... where she at?
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by smithe113(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
Oga chistar u be da bomb.....u jst dey blow my mynd sha wit dis ur stori sha....nice one
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by BabieGhagha(f): 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
although d update came late but u still blew my heart away.kip d gud work coming
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Eniqurl(f): 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
Superb!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by smithe113(m): 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Saw babie ghagha's heart bein blown away by chistar's stori.....runs afta it nd returns it back to her cool
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 7:17am On Oct 10, 2013
shaks97: ur wife didn't cook for I'm talking bout mz chistar..... where she at?
mzchistar is obviously somewhere around, am sure grin
Babie Ghagha: although d update came late but u still blew my heart away.kip d gud work coming
YES ma!! grin
Eni~girl:
Superb!
#Bless!!
smithe113: Saw babie ghagha's heart bein blown away by chistar's stori.....runs afta it nd returns it back to her cool
lol.. Yu a case *smh*
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by adisa204(m): 7:39am On Oct 10, 2013
Wow,the way you twist things ehhh,if the doctor really told zainab about richards murder attempt then he should know that he would also be complicated when the police is involved because,he had eliminated someone before on richards behalf.Only just that my guts is telling me he(doctor) did not even kill that woman at first
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 8:03am On Oct 10, 2013
adisa204: Wow,the way you twist things ehhh,if the doctor really told zainab about richards murder attempt then he should know that he would also be complicated when the police is involved because,he had eliminated someone before on richards behalf.Only just that my guts is telling me he(doctor) did not even kill that woman at first
hey! This would have been how my face wud have looked like if you were right>>shocked angry, but since yu are wrong, luk at my face >> tongue grin , nice analysis though,
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by adisa204(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2013
@chistar,we shall see ohhh.sha me dey wait 4 update ohhh
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
jst chilin ar0und,in 1 c0rner 0f duh thread,waiting..,
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
EPISODE 8a.

John or better known as Johnny Adebayo, a dude of average height - not basket ballers tall and not Maltina bottle short, just somewhere in between. By his foreign accent, one would think he isn't from this part of the world and he isn't, or perhaps not fully, he is an half cast - Canadian mum and Nigerian dad, till date, he still finds it surprising how his dad who had never left Nigeria before meeting his mum, actually met his mum and married her, so much for internet dating. Not so well built like a wrestler, but he sure has his own fair share of muscles and abs, also, he has this confusing complexion, whereby you can't exactly say if he is fair or dark, and to top it all, his eyes are a rare shade of blue.

Being a genius, John, at the record breaking age of nineteen was already a graduate of theater arts, from the University of Michigan, located in the U.S.A and by twenty one he relocated back to Nigeria where he started working as a branch manager for one of his dad's textile company, "ADE WAX", therefore dumping his degree in theater arts, although he planned on leaving the company one day and pursuing a career in theater art he has been working in his dad's company for ten years and still hasn't shown any signs of leaving yet. If you do the math well, you'll figure John is thirty-one years old now, and is still as smart as before, or maybe smarter, judging from how fast he memorized Zainab's number and that brings us back to the story...

John picked up his phone and dialed the supposed Zainab’s number, after it must have rang for a minute, the recipient picked the call and replied;

“Hello? I was hoping you would call again…”

All John could reply in his confused state was;
“Huh?”

"Yes! Or aren't you the one who called me some minutes ago?"

"Err.. What are you talking about?" John asked, getting more confused.
He then looked at Jummy and whispered to her if she was sure about the number, Jummy nodded in response.

"You called me some minutes ago and was telling some trash about my husband, didn't you?" Zainab asked, already getting quite confused too.

"Please is this Zainab? Zainab ..." John gave Jummy an inquiring look and she got the message, she whispered the name "Anderson" to John who completed his statement, "Zainab Anderson?"

"Yes, this is she... Who am I speaking to?" She finally asked.

"This is John, John Adebayo, am with a friend of yours in the hospital and she needs you help."

Zainab became alarmed, "friend of mine? Which friend are you talking about?"

"Err.. Her name is Jumoke, do you know her?"

"What?!! My Jumlistic Jummy is in the hospital? For what, why? What has she done this time?" Zainab asked a million questions at once.

After John heard Zainab call Jummy, Jumilistic, he was convinced he was talking to the right person.
"Calm down, she had a little accident but she is fine now, all she needs is for you to come and pick her up from the hospital tomorrow"

Zainab was everything but calm, even though she was in a hospital too and should probably be resting, she became restless;
"Err.. Can I speak to Jummy now?" She asked in a hoarse tone.

John replied in the affirmative and handed the phone over to Jummy, who was eager to speak to Zainab.

"Ah! Babe Ki lon shele na!?" Jummy asked in an excited tone.

"Am cool oh.." Zainab replied, but after rethinking her reply, she added, "Err.. Not exactly cool, what's all that B.S that John guy was saying now about you being in the hospital?"

"Oh! Its nothing jhur, I had a small accident, and I want you to come and pick me up tomorrow morning, I don't know the hospital name but it can't be far from your place, I'll text you the address when I find out" Jummy replied, she was strangely excited.

"Err.. I don't know how possible that would be oh, am kinda stuck in a hospital now and I really don't have any idea what am doing here" Zainab replied.

Jummy who thought Zainab was just kidding, bursted out in an uncontrollable laughter leaving both John and Samuel to wonder if they were still safe.
"Babe, I've been away just for a day and you have suddenly grown a great sense of humor, I need to be disappearing more often oh, maybe you might actually get really funny" Jummy teased.

"Jummy, am not joking, am really at a hospital, that Lagos State Teaching Hospital, to be precise" the tone Zainab used was more than enough to let Jummy know Zainab wasn't kidding.

"What are you doing there?" Jummy asked.

"You they wear wrapper for ear?" Zainab asked, already loosing her patients, "you no hear when I talk say I no know?"

"Err.. Okay, how bad is your situation?"

"I feel great and normal but am on drip and yet to see any doctor, I was about to call a nurse when I received a strange call and that made me forget and now you called, babe, am just confused" Zainab replied.

"You know what? You said you are at teaching hospital of Lagos right?"

"Lagos State Teaching Hospital actually" Zainab corrected.

"Whatever, I'm coming over there now, try and get some answers before I get there oh" Jummy replied and hung up leaving Zainab quite baffled at her friend, she was wondering if Jummy wasn't still in a hospital.

Jummy looked at John and said, "I need to get to the teaching hospital of Lagos now..."

"Do you mean Lagos State Teaching Hospital?" Samuel asked.

"All join!!! Sha take me there now!!" Jummy replied, almost jumping out of the bed.

"But the doctor said that..." John was about to say when Jummy cut in;

"If you are not going to take me there just say so, I'll find my way there, and don't worry about the bills, I'll refund you down to the last penny" Jummy replied.

"Hmmm... Okay, let me just call the doctor first"

"Shey I resemble person wey need doctor? In fact I no even want una two help again!!" Jummy yelled and stood up from her bed, and started walking towards the door, John and Samuel just starred at her in amazement, they somehow knew she was going to come back.

Jummy walked out of the ward and after a few minutes of wandering around the small private clinic, she spotted a door which had the word "EXIT" right above it, she smiled and headed for it. She had barely gotten outside when she caught a glimpse of her reflection in the window of a parked car, she immediately came back to her senses and walked back into the hospital and straight to her ward.

John and Samuel were both sitting on the bed with there legs crossed and they had a comical look on their face.

Jummy walked into the room, and without looking at them she said;
"On second thoughts, maybe I still need you guys help, I need some new clothes..." She was wearing the hospital patients clothe.

John and Samuel bursted out in laughter, they hadn't seen anyone who was more complicated, confused and funny than Jummy.

TO BE CONTINUED BY 6PM.

The 8b is already on my blog grin.

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
adisa204: @chistar,we shall see ohhh.sha me dey wait 4 update ohhh
just updated sir.
Leebliss13: jst chilin ar0und,in 1 c0rner 0f duh thread,waiting..,
yes boss! I saw yu voted 4 me, but your vote won't count unless you kindly remove school life from your vote for the fantasy genre and leave only my complicated love story, you can vote for school life in any other genre it was nominated in, thanks. grin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Eniqurl(f): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
Lemme qoan read 8b asap. Nyc1 dear.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
Eni~girl:
Lemme qoan read 8b asap. Nyc1 dear.
#bless! grin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
EPISODE 8b.

For some strange reasons, Richard sensed his end was near. He knew he would be sued by Zainab once she wakes up, that is if Dr. Daniel had resuscitated her as he threatened.

He paced round the suite 4 of the WheatBaker hotel deep in thoughts, he was weighing his options, not like he had much options though. From the way things stood, he had just two options, stay and face the consequences which would be severe or leave the country and keep on running till he dies or caught. From Richard's point of view, running sounded more suitable, but the question is, how long can he run and come to think of it, what exactly was he even going to run for, he hadn't committed any serious crime that he couldn't manipulate his way out of with the help of a good lawyer, so he thought.

With a tone of confidence, he finally voiced out;
"I'm not going anywhere! Let me see what Zainab and that Dr. Daniel would do?"

Zainab was faced with a minor problem, she didn't have enough energy to stand up and go look for someone to question and screaming for help seemed to be a hopeless venture as her voice somehow failed her each time she tried to voice out the word "Nurse!!!".

After ten minutes of struggling, luck shone on her as a nurse came to her ward to check on her, Zainab smiled.
The nurse walked into the room and without really looking at Zainab, she walked to where the drip hung and checked the regulator, she was writing down something on the file in her hand when Zainab said, "hello nurse", the nurse was startled.

"You are awake?" She asked after getting her composure back.

"Why do everyone seem to ask me that question?" Zainab asked rhetorically, "anyway, yes, am awake and I want to know what the hell am doing here, I don't remember being sick or even coming here!" She added.

"We received an anonymous call and the emergency ambulance was sent to pick you up"

"Hmmm, so there is even an emergency ambulance in this country?" Zainab asked in surprised.

"Yes na, its just that people don't..." The nurse was about to explain when Zainab cut in.

"Don't bother explaining, what's important now is, what's wrong with me? Why am I taking a drip and what the hell is happening here?"

"Well, you case isn't serious, the report in your file states, you passed out probably after you hit you head on something hard and whoever made that call probably injected you with something to stabilize you until we arrived. The drip you are receiving now is just some Multi - Vitamins."

"You say my case isn't serious but why I can't feel my limbs? and why can't I really remember what really happened to me?"

"Don't worry, all you have to do is rest for a day or two and your memory and strength would come back after you take a few drugs?"

For some strange reasons, Zainab remembered that nothing goes for free in Nigeria, so she had to ask how much she would have to pay and was. Even more surprised when the nurse told her its a state hospital and all the services were free, then she went on to talk about something related to tax but Zainab had already stopped listening.

"So I'll be good to go by tomorrow?" She asked.

"Yes! But that would be after you file a police report, there seems to be something fishy about your case so we called the police, its just hospital policy"

"Hmmm, No problem self, I was already planning on paying a visit to their station, I have been receiving some weird calls" Zainab replied.

"Well, that would be between you and the police, if that would be all, then my work here is done. I need to check on other patients" the nurse replied and once Zainab nodded, she left the hospital with her file under her armpit.

Zainab was quite glad she had some answers her millions of questions, but there were more question left to be answered, she could only but pray her memory comes back quickly.

TO BE CONTINUED
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by shaks97(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
so Wats next
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by BabieGhagha(f): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
chistar ur own 6p.m neva nak abi?
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Jiteshell(f): 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
As much as I love reading your stories, there's something about the way you are writing this one, it is sooo..................flat.
The storyline is good but you need to develop it well. It's just.......
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
chistar01: just updated sir. yes boss! I saw yu voted 4 me, but your vote won't count unless you kindly remove school life from your vote for the fantasy genre and leave only my complicated love story, you can vote for school life in any other genre it was nominated in, thanks. grin
alryt!.....nd bye duh way...m0re saliva 2 ur thr0at grin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by adegwurulez(m): 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
"ADE WAX" Naso my textile company don go far

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Mador(f): 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
I wish i can read all about dis nice write up at once.u daa best.more flesh to yaa backside oga chistar grin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by hibty(f): 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
Chistar darl,iyam ur huge fan,starting frm ur complicated love story.school life,now BITCH and letter 2 my ex,you r simply amazing,much love......crushing on you aiidy
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by skyscraperTM(m): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
seen!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by tinahrex(m): 1:11am On Oct 11, 2013
hibty: Chistar darl,iyam ur huge fan,starting frm ur complicated love story.school life,now BITCH and letter 2 my ex,you r simply amazing,much love......crushing on you aiidy
Hian!.....mah ah begin 2dy write too oo
so all dis ladies wee crush

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Delayed Diagnosis / Food For Thought - Inspirational Quotes / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.