Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

STORY: Babe In Total Control - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: Babe In Total Control (163342 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / ***total Love*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
Thumbs up @chistar or should i say cryslar tongue .....still following u bumper 2 bumper
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
CHISTAR!!!! Am seeing you ooo.....checked out ur blog, nice wink......wats ur twitter handle?
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Joy4mi(f): 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
chistar01: [size=15pt]what exactly does it say? And I've done some works on the comments setting, try it again[/size] sad

Ok i just tried it again and it went thru.great job u 're doing here chi,

Cheers
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by SexySapphire(f): 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chistar, we want more pleasssse. Or beta still, lemme go check ur blog.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by tinahrex(m): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
Joy4mi: hi chi,i find it so hard to comment on your blog evrytime,
I think its bin rectified....posted dis nyt
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
tinahrex: hmmm....nyc1 Mr.Chistar!...
If Richard jst do anyhau...let dah soldier man scatter im left eye oo
lol, I go tell am grin
miz~xpensive:
christar kip the story moving!u just on point.......
#Bless smiley
sкчscrαρεr™:
chistar the twistar, i don read episode 9a finish o, shey u qo still post episode 9b toniqht?!
lol, I post A for morning, this is B na, episode 10 2mao grin
kingphilip:
no o jst write the one wey been de ur mind b4 u start o
lol, yes sir!
Mz_Chistar: In my complicated luv story u almost killed us with suspense, in school life u almost killed us with laff, and now in dis 1 u want to kill us wit your twists and suspense put together, its not fair oh.Ur plan wud not work undecided *dails doctor number* lemme c as heart attack will kill me when my doctor is by my sidegrin. Better come n tell us what happened as Jummy opened d wardrobe
lol, abeg oh, am not killing anybody o, I'll tell yu pipo 2mao grin
Pweedylipsmoi: CHISTAR!!!! Am seeing you ooo.....checked out ur blog, nice wink......wats ur twitter handle?
err.. @OfficialChistar
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
Sexy Sapphire: Chistar, we want more pleasssse. Or beta still, lemme go check ur blog.
more? Err... ChaI, dat wud be tough oh, was about to go to bed now, I've got plans later on dz night grin , friday things wink.

Lemmie see if I can type a few words, no promises made oh...
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by SexySapphire(f): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
chistar01: more? Err... ChaI, dat wud be tough oh, was about to go to bed now, I've got plans later on dz night grin , friday things wink.

Lemmie see if I can type a few words, no promises made oh...

Highly anticipatinggrin. Tnx in advance
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by hardie14(f): 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
I bless the day that hacker stole chistar complicated love story and posted on kemmystry page on FB. Cos' I followed d referal on their page to nairaland and registered as a member. Meeeeehhhnnnnn so that's how I would have been dulling myself. CHISTAR you are the real bomb. Boko haram are just dey try imitate ni. Thumbs up n a big fat KUDOS.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Eniqurl(f): 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
lwkmd...dz episode na die!. Cnt jez imaqine wah Richard wil do.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by adisa204(m): 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
Oga mi dis s'2 much
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
Dedicating this update to you guys who literally forced me to go out of my comfort zone and type it grin. Love you guys anyway.

EPISODE 10A

As soon as Jummy opened the door, what she saw nearly made her jumped out of her skin. She wiped her eyes with the tip of her top just to be sure she was seeing right, and yes! She was seeing right.
She let out a loud scream which made both Samuel and John run closer to her.

Richard was taken unawares so he stood transfixed on the spot, for some seconds, he couldn't move nor scream, it was as if his brain was still trying to process what he just saw, and that was when it happened.

He came back to his senses.

Without a second thought, he jumped out of the wardrobe and headed for the door after pushing Jummy out of the way. Samuel saw this and ran after him.

Richard could hear the hefty foot steps chasing him and that even made him run faster. Samuel didn't need to be told that, the person he was chasing was the Richard guy he had heard so much about from both Zainab and Jummy, the guy who was a wife beater and perhaps a killer too.

If there was anything he hated more than the devil, then it would be guys who disrespect ladies, that made him run faster too.

So the scene was something like, Tom, chasing Jerry.

Richard ran out of the the main building into the compound and wanted to head for the gate but he figured he might be caught before that, so he turned and started running round the compound, Samuel still followed him and was already gaining more speed and catching up with Richard.

Meanwhile, inside the house, Jummy ransacked all of Zainab's bag in search of the tape, she felt that finding the tape was more important that running after Richard, after the mile she had walked to the house, she concluded she had had enough exercise for the day.

She had already emptied the contents of about three of Zainab's bag when a pack of cond0m fell from it and John who was at her back saw it, instead of him to keep his big mouth shut and go after Richard just like Samuel, he had to ask, "I thought Zai is married, what does she need cond0ms for?"

Jummy looked at him and the kind of stare was enough to let John know his question wasn't welcomed, so he added, "I'll go and join Sam outside, that is if he hasn't caught Richard by now" and left the room.

Jummy just shook her head and murmured some words to herself, then she smiled.

She had almost searched all the bags in the wardrobe when she eventually got to the Ralph Lauren bag that the tape was, she opened it and did the normal routine, but the tape wasn't there neither so she kept on searching and by the time she was done searching all the bags and didn't see the tape, she knew catching Richard was now of top priority. She walked out of the house reluctantly, silently praying Richard must have been caught before she got out.

Unfortunately for her, Richard seemed to be un-catchable. At the speed he ran, even Usian Bolt would be scared of securing the gold medal at the next olympics. He knew the right time to turn left and the right time to turn right so as to avoid both John and Samuel.

Jummy watched was happening for a while and couldn't help but laugh out loud, they really looked like kids playing.

She finally controlled her laughter and went down to business, she studied how Richard ran for a while and stood at a spot she knew he was going to turn, before Richard could hold his brake, he had already run into the leg Jummy had set for him and with a loud thud he went down flat- its funny how lazy people always find an easy way.

Samuel was the first to come around, still pacing, he grabbed Richard on the floor and launched three punches at him. The punches made Richard to start seeing things, the first made him see two tiny angels playing table tennis on his head and the second made him see the same angels playing basket ball only that there were four angels now, as the third punched landed on his stomach, all the angels seemed to have disappeared. Richard passed out - moral lesson? Don't joke with a soldier's punch, ex soldier or not.

After pouring almost a bucket of water on his face, Richard finally came back to life.

Jummy who was already impatient went straight to the point.

She held Richard on the belt as if she was ready to beat him up and said;

"Am going to ask you this only once, so think before you reply." She paused for a split second and then continued, "where is the tape?"

Richard had made a lot of mistakes in his life, but the worst mistake he made is when he looked up at Jummy in the face and asked;
"Which tape".

TO BE CONTINUED.

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by skyscraperTM(m): 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
*wicked lauqhinq* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... na me first read am! #heavy grin#

Just kiddin tho' thumbs up chistar
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by SexySapphire(f): 12:23am On Oct 12, 2013
Tnx for the update Chistar, u're a darling kiss
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by tinahrex(m): 12:39am On Oct 12, 2013
tnk U tnk U tnk U tnk U....4 squeezin awt tym b4 ur friday nyt flexin to upd8 dis....u actually quenched my thirst(jst an atom) 4 an update wit dis....hehe....#Anticipatin....
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by tobex23(m): 3:55am On Oct 12, 2013
and thats how i followed the topic or so i thought.....its a nice story, very very nice sef, its just that it seems you are rushing it thereby making the gramatical errors inevitable! Try and farabale!! This is the best of your stories so far! Kudos to your trying of something new!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by kingphilip(m): 4:23am On Oct 12, 2013
Sexy Sapphire: Tnx for the update Chistar, u're a darling kiss
so u sneak come here de call person darling ba, lekins must hear dis

BTW tnx Chistar for going out of ur way for us but still knw say na 2or more long updates today o dis one no go be excuse biko aririo em na rio o
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Eniqurl(f): 6:43am On Oct 12, 2013
Hahahaha, serves him ryt. #evil qrin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 12, 2013
*laughing in chinese* richard wil s00n turn 2 red card
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 7:56am On Oct 12, 2013
@sky - lol, na me first read am jhur, afterall, m d 1 dat wrote itgrin.
@sexy,rex- its ntn.
@tobex- dere are gramitical errors in this story or just dz update? I proof read all my updates, except dz last one, wasn't opputuned, thanks anyway.
@kingphilip - let's watch n see grin
@enigurl - the woman who likes when evil tjings happen to me sad or my characters. angry grin
@leebliss - lol, you think?.

morning guys, am trying to build a followers base on my blog. The benefit is I get to know d amount of people whole follow my blog and you would receive an email each time I post on my blog. If you are intersted, just drop your email address, and I'll add you, then you wud get an alert to approve it.that's all. Thanks.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 12, 2013
chistar01: @leebliss - lol, you think?.

morning guys, am trying to build a followers base on my blog. The benefit is I get to know d amount of people whole follow my blog and you would receive an email each time I post on my blog. If you are intersted, just drop your email address, and I'll add you, then you wud get an alert to approve it.that's all. Thanks.
yes ah tink x0...........Leebliss13@gmail.com..
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by SexySapphire(f): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2013
[quote author=kingphilip]
[b]so u sneak come here de call person darling ba, lekins must hear dis
tongue grin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by MzChistar(f): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2013
Since everybody is campaigning on behalf of dia favourite writer, let me campaign 4 my chistar.
Seems he is intersted in winning the fantasy award because dat was d only vote he casted. Let's show our appreciation for chistar's gud work and make sure he wins d fantasy award. If yu have voted for him in anoda genre u can go and change it to "fantasy", and if u are yet to vote, go and vote now b4 d thread is locked. The story u shud vote 4 is "my complicated luv story".
Let us use this to thank him for keeping us in suspense and making us laugh like crazy. #TeamChistar

Signed-
Campaign chairlady

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2013
@leebliss, I'll send the invite later on.
@Mzchistar, lol, campaingn chairlady. grin, #APPROVED!, u guys should do as she has stated smileylink >> https://www.nairaland.com/1467988/literature-section-awards-2013 thanks.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2013
[size=15pt]**TYPING NEW UPDATE** grin[/size]
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by skyscraperTM(m): 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
chistar01: [size=15pt]**TYPING NEW UPDATE** grin[/size]
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Eniqurl(f): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hian! Xinc na xo d episode qo lonq rich
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
Eni~girl:
Hian! Xinc na xo d episode qo lonq rich
I was almost done typing it on my system when d ba3 died. I saw ma ba3 was low but still went ahead to type it there, now d ba3 is dead and am not sure if it saved undecided sad.
I'll post later on 2nyt/day when I retype it or sumthing like dat, sowie dear

In d main time, you all should read this, she has a good point since that's where I have d most votes>>.
Mz_Chistar:
If yu have voted for chistar in anoda genre u can go and change it to "fantasy", and if u are yet to vote, go and vote now b4 d thread is locked. The story u shud vote 4 is "my complicated luv story".

Signed-
Campaign chairlady
I really appreciate.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Chuksemi(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
Nice story. Great art work. But it seems you hate me oh chistar. Since I chose Richard as my favourite character he keeps suffering. Its not fair. I've voted.

Hope you update tonight I will be here!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by hibty(f): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
:POga chistar,av bin cummin nd cummin nd I promise not to stop cummin until you update
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by hibty(f): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
:POga chistar,av bin cummin nd cummin nd I promise not to stop cummin 2 check until you update
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Zarathena(f): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
GHOST MODE DEACTIVATED *walks in shyly* cool
"Uncle Chistar"!...don't worry stay where you are but listen o"
I've been an adent follower of ur write-ups.and I like the way you write there is this 'tushness' in it combined with the flow of a Ph boy, you know...dat sweet swaq thingy (nice combo).
Anyways...I dint start readin dat 'my complicated love story' on time, b4 I could finish it someone has remov'd the last 3 posts! Can you do anytin about it.
No pee'z sha...just keep doing ur thing tightly.
I luv d Uniqness of every character in this story of urs. *cheers* bye all!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply)

Delayed Diagnosis / Food For Thought - Inspirational Quotes / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.