Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

STORY: Babe In Total Control - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: Babe In Total Control (163297 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / ***total Love*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Smhart1(f): 10:41am On Nov 11, 2013
Nawa for chistar
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Sheenor: 11:39am On Nov 11, 2013
Smhart1: Nawa for chistar
asin him dey keep yuh waitin bah?......don't worrie i guess him dey busy.......soon him go drop new update.......
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Aghagba(f): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
Patiently waitn.*shouts on children,kip quiet*
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Winnie1950(f): 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
angry chistar if i come check by 6pm and i no see Update anything wey i do u make just take am like that.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Melancholy(m): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Drop it this afternoon nau cos 6pm far ooo
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
Smhart1: Nawa for chistar
hmmm.. grin.
Sheenor: asin him dey keep yuh waitin bah?......don't worrie i guess him dey busy.......soon him go drop new update.......
thank u 4 telln her oh.
Aghagba: Patiently waitn.*shouts on children,kip quiet*
lol, so you have children? Hmmm.. Interesting.
Winnie1950: angry chistar if i come check by 6pm and i no see Update anything wey i do u make just take am like that.
, don't worry, I won't dissapoint you
Melancholy: Drop it this afternoon nau cos 6pm far ooo
the response 4rm you guys is great, I may just post it b4 6Pm, who knows? grin.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Mcweber(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
But wetin ‎​dey worry this Chistar guy na, cum and drop this tin na. suspense don nearly kill ‎​‎​Me ooooo.........
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Daniel2802(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
The cover design of d school life should show students walking to school and a large school building.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mcweber: But wetin ‎​dey worry this Chistar guy na, cum and drop this tin na. suspense don nearly kill ‎​‎​Me ooooo.........
cheesy, okay, due to popular demand, I just posted it on my blog, if you aren't patient. just go there and read it, I post it here by 6PM and its titled "Jummy's delima"
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Ghyft(f): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
chistar01: don't worry, I won't dissapoint you the response 4rm you guys is great, I may just post it b4 6Pm, who knows? grin.
y do i feel dat soChistar is typing already Pls make d update very long to make up for d long wait
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
Daniel2802: The cover design of d school life should show students walking to school and a large school building.
not necessaryily, there are more dan a million ways to "show" a school scene. If you can help, kindly send me an email.
Ghyft: y do i fell dat soChistar is typing already Pls make d update very long to make up for d long wait
lol, I'm done with typing and I've posted it on my blog already
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by linpok: 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
chistar01: not necessaryily, there are more dan a million ways to "show" a school scene. If you can help, kindly send me an email. lol, I'm done with typing and I've posted it on my blog already

Off to ur blog asapgrin..
Kindli folow bak SiResmiley
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Smhart1(f): 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
Linpok wait for me
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by linpok: 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Smhart1: Linpok wait for me

smileyOk dear..am waitin......hurry upgrin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
EPISODE 27 B

The stage was set, the cameras were rolling and the presenters were good to go.

On the stage, was the presenter who was to anchor the show and ask the questions, and two invited guests.

They were all clad in sleek black designers suit that would make even James Bond blush. Someone who probably saw them when they were leaving their houses that morning would have thought they were going to a very important meeting with the president of the United States of America.

The main presenter was a well built man of roughly twenty six, he was dark in complexion and of average height. The guests were both retired famous footballers.

"Good morning viewers, you are tuned in to 'Thirty Minutes Of Football with Osi'. What we do is break down and analyse everything that's been happenning in the world of football in thirty minutes. Today I have to special guests who don't need much introductions, on my left we have retired Arsenal FC forward, Musa Adamu and on my right we have two times africa best player, Iheanacho Kelechi." Osi kept quiet for a micro second and continued, "so let's get down to business, we start with topics making round here in our country Nigeria. Before we do that let's go for a short commercial break."

Zainab didn't need to yell cut before an advert was put on play, Zainab watched in silence, not because she was scared of things going wrong but because she had never been a fan of sports, let alone football, she hated football as a matter of fact and here she was, directing a football show. How ironic, she thought.

The advert ended and the cameras started rolling once again, "So Musa," Osi - the presenter started, referring to one of the guests, "what's your take on the current Nigerian football scene, do you think we are doing better compared to your days in the national team?"

Without much hesitations, Musa cleared his throat and replied. "You don't compare two generations in football so I can't give you a direct answer to that question." His accent was a mixture of the ideal Hausa accent where "FA" and "Ps" are mixed up and a slight British accept which he adopted during his years of playing for Arsenal in North-London.

He continued, "take for example, Lionel Messi and Christaino Ronaldo have both collectively broken almost all the football records the likes of Pele and Maradona set back in those days, would you now say that Messi is better than Pele?" Musa asked and waited for a answer but got non, so he continued, "no! You can't, and the reason is simple, the rules of the game has changed, the training facilities has changed, the stake and bars have been raised so comparing isn't really going to be fair. All I can say is, the super eagles, the super eaglets, the super falcons and all other national team are currently doing very well. Just this year, the senior male team won the CAF and the U-17 team won the World cup."

The presented was frustrated by the answer, he had hope for a simple yes or no reply but instead he was being asked if Pele is better than Messi.

What has that got to do with my question? He silently wondered.

He smile at Musa and turned to his other guest, "Iheanacho, during your time, you were nominated twice for the world best player, ever since then, no other Nigerian player has been nominated let alone win the prestigious award, does this mean that the standard of football in the country is falling?"

Iheanacho gave a enigmatic smile which made the presenter wonder what was behind the smile. "I don't think its falling, rather, like Musa said, the bars and stakes has been raised." He replied, and the presenter now knew what was behind the smile.

He wanted to ask more about it but something in him advised against it, so he moved on.

He turned to the front camera and he saw Mr Awoyinka who stood behind the camera, signalling him to move on to another topic and leave the Nigerian football scene.

"We are going to quickly move on to the foreign scene, the biggest matches we have this weekend are without any doubt, Arsenal versus Manchester United, Napoli versus Juventus and the almighty el classico, Real Madrid versus Barcelona." Osi turned to Musa, "Musa, what are your predictions?"

"You can't be hundred percent correct when predicting football, but! I think the winners this weekend would be Arsenal because they are in top form and are having a wonderful season so far and on the top of their league table, Napoli, and of course, I expect Real Madrid to take the el classico win because they are in pretty good form and Barcelona is short of Messi, I think we all know what that means."

"Nice analyses Musa, how about you Iheanacho, what's your prediction?"

"Well I think Man-U would win the match against Arsenal because its Old trafford and then there is Rooney and Van Persie who as far as history is correct are dangerous to Arsenal, I gave the seria A match to Napoli and I give the el clasico to Barcelona."

Osi checked the timer and he saw it was already almost thirty minutes, he need to end the show.

"Okay viewers, that's all we have for you today, if you have any suggestions or questions, you can send an Email to the email address showing on the screen at the moment. Have a splendid week."

"And cut!" Mr Awoyinka said in a low tone.

He turned to Zainab who looked bored as hell, "you did pretty well for a first day," he teased.

Zainab just smiled and walked out of the studio, she made a mental note to either bring a bed to the studio next week or leave everything related to the program in the hands of Mr Awoyinka.

So much for a first day, Zainab thought. She had expected her day one on the job would be fun, but so far, it had been everything but fun.

Jummy stood in silence for close to a minute, trying to really understand what was happening. How did Mrs Ogbonaya get the hint that something was going on between her and Stephen? She had thought the little stunt he had pulled which earned her the promotion had shookd her of the woman's radar.

"Miss Olukoya, I asked you a question," Mrs Ogbonaya snapped Jummy out of her thoughts.

"Err... Huh? You what?" Jummy stuttered.

Mrs Ogbonaya looked at Jummy plainly and repeated the question, "what's going on between you and Stephen?"

Jummy decided to go with the risky answer, "nothing ma," she replied and kept quiet, waiting for the worse to happen.

"Are you sure?"

Jummy briefly thought about her answer and affirmed it.

To Jummy's greatest surprise, Mrs Ogbonaya smiled and said, "Okay, if you say so. I'm aware you are both going on a trip soon, if he starts acting wierd or you have any complaint about him, don't hesitate to report him to me, I know how to handle him."

Jummy raised and eyebrow and then closed her mouth, she didn't even know when she opened it, "okay ma." She replied, it sounded more like a question.

"You may return to your work, you are doing pretty well by the way." Mrs Ogbonaya smiled once again and waved Jummy off.

In all her years of working at GNP, Jummy she had never seen Mrs Ogbonaya smile at all, let alone smile to her. Jummy knew there was something fishy about this whole set up,

But what was behind this Mrs Ogbonaya smile? Jummy asked herself as she walked back to her office deep in thoughts.

She got to her office and checked the date of departure and saw it was two days from now.

She took a deep breath, picked up her phone and dialled John's number.

John wasn't having the best of days neither. Two of his massive weaving machines which would take nothing less than a week to repair had crashed and he had just signed a contract to deliver a huge amount of materials in two days time to a new Federal School who wanted to have a uniquely different school uniform that couldn't be bought just anywhere.

And the thing with contract works was that a percentage of the final pay is deducted for each day the package is delivered, and with out those two machines, there was no possible way he could meet up with the deep line, he had to improvise otherwise, he would be so screwed.

He paced the length and breadth of his office, deep in thoughts, trying to think of a solution.

He could hear the voice of his dad in his head saying, "I trust you would make me proud, so I'm going to give you veto authority of my textile company. You would solely manage it for a while till you have proved that you can take over the entire branch of ADE companies." That was about five years ago.

So far, he hadn't been doing a good job, just months ago he lost a multi-billion contract with a foreign based designer company and now this? His dad would definitely be highly disappointed and there was no guessing how his dad might react.

Just then, his cell phone in his pocket went live, he hurriedly picked it up hoping it was the engineer with a good news on to see it was Jummy.

He smiled and for a split second, he forgot about all the problems he had in his life, he never really understood why Jummy presence of any sort made him react that way.

He picked up the call.

"Hello Jummiana ," he said excitedly.

Jummy chuckled, ever since they both heard a song which went like: 'Juliana, come take your medicine, o my God, you are my medicine." He had turned Jummy name to Jumiana to rhyme with Juliana.

"Hello John, I have something I need to tell you." Jummy said with all seriousness.

"Am all ears, you are my medicine so I think I really can't say no."

"I'm travelling to China in two days time." Jummy replied and waited for a response but she got non, rather, the call went dead as John hung up.

He had never hung up on her.

TO BE CONTINUED.

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Aimedrey(f): 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
hehehe! dat john guy z 4ni sha he was supsd 2 say smfn lyk "aww i'l miss you hon... wen r u cming bak" instead of hanging up
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
Aimedrey: hehehe! dat john guy z 4ni sha he was supsd 2 say smfn lyk "aww i'l miss you hon... wen r u cming bak" instead of hanging up
lol... grin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by linpok: 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
nice update Siresmiley..tot I shld let u knw watz confusin me.........
D 5th paragraph: u said Musa was a retired MUFC player..
D 8th paragraph: u mentioned Aresenal FC

#ThumBZ Upgrin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Smhart1(f): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Chistar am loving this story more. #speechles# but weldone
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
linpok: nice update Siresmiley..tot I shld let u knw watz confusin me.........
D 5th paragraph: u said Musa was a retired MFC player..
D 8th paragraph: u mentioned Aresenal FC

#ThumBZ Upgrin
thanks 4 pointing that out bro, I've corrected it.
Smhart1: Chistar am loving this story more. #speechles# but weldone
hmmm... even with the excessive football scene?i didnt expect girls to like it. thanks though ;
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by ladyfeli(f): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
chistar01: even with the excessive football scene?i didnt expect girls to like it. thanks though ;
I skipped d football part. Kul stori
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Temizy(f): 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
Am enjyn ur gd work.kp it up
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by DzTzl(f): 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
ladyfeli: I skipped d football part. Kul stori
me too! chistar u r so doing a nice job *thumbs up*
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
DzTzl: me too! chistar u r so doing a nice job *thumbs up*
ladyfeli: I skipped d football part. Kul stori
lol, thought as much, the guys who watch lots of football would get the point I was trying to make with that scene, hopefully.
Temizy: Am enjyn ur gd work.kp it up
thanks babes smiley
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Melancholy(m): 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
Yea,i loved what john did cos that won't make jumoke compromise john's feelings for anybody like the jobless boss, stephen choosed to be.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by MsSpaqs(f): 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lol i didn't skip any part grin ,Been long i saw a comment 4rm Simplifier though @Chistar
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
Melancholy: Yea,i loved what john did cos that won't make jumoke compromise john's feelings for anybody like the jobless boss, stephen choosed to be.
hmmm... Indeed.
Ms Spaqs: Lol i didn't skip any part grin ,Been long i saw a comment 4rm Simplifier though @Chistar
lol.. That's interesting. About Simplifier, you have a point, I guess she's just been busy because I just checked her profile and well... Do the maths grin.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 7:34am On Nov 12, 2013
Hey! Morning guys... Err... Hope u all slept well. A new give away comes up this weekend and from the way I see it, its probably going to be bigger and might have nothing to do with "babe in total control" but a different story... But who knows? It might not be.
Just thought I should let you guys know.

PEACe.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Sheenor: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2013
chistar01: Hey! Morning guys... Err... Hope u all slept well. A new give away comes up this weekend and from the way I see it, its probably going to be bigger and might have nothing to do with "babe in total control" but a different story... But who knows? It might not be.
Just thought I should let you guys know.

PEACe.
alright!........got yur back.....
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Aghagba(f): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
Eh,i have children,pikin and kids
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by valkingsley(m): 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hello Chistar, you're my superstar
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
Sheenor: alright!........got yur back.....
#bless bro cheesy.
Aghagba: Eh,i have children,pikin and kids
lol! Okay, I'll put dat in mind.
valkingsley: Hello Chistar, you're my superstar
awwww embarassed, dz jus made my day. I'm honourned bro.

Errr.. I won't be around by 6Pm to update and I didn't plan 4 dat, so I'll complete the update I was typing and update right away. Its just a scene and about half of the normal update, but its preety interesting. You won't believe who is back in the scene.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (40) (Reply)

Delayed Diagnosis / Food For Thought - Inspirational Quotes / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.