Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

STORY: Babe In Total Control - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: Babe In Total Control (163294 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / ***total Love*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
ladyfeli: U reali lyk bruno mars esp his "jst d wae u re". True or yes
You caught me, I'm a huge fan of his and let's just say I have a history with that song grin.... But why isn't there a "NO" option?angry
Melancholy: CHISTAR,u just too much with ur write-ups and the way u carry ur fans along.And to John, am sorry for berating u ooo.I no know say the guy na puritanist sha.
lol, berate? Nah, you didn't, I loved it. Thanks.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by stunningjudy(f): 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
chistar u v a nice story. u wont beliv I read frm pg1-22 in a day. good work
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Eniqurl(f): 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
ISwear ur 3 much z an understatement..ur jez 2 perfect!!!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
stunningjudy: chistar u v a nice story. u wont beliv I read frm pg1-22 in a day. good work
thanks babes, you were right about me not believing though.
Eni~girl:
ISwear ur 3 much z an understatement..ur jez 2 perfect!!!
and the prodigal daughter returns grin, thanks dearie.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
Dear chistar

Hi chistar. Sorry if i spelt your name wrongly,

I love your story and its totally amazing. I love the way you mixed up social life with ummm should i say politics? Dnt knw but what am trying to say is that you brought in emotional affairs of life with games like football coupled with the judiciary aspect (court session) and activities like clubing and also pains like accidents. Your story intrigues me or maybe enthusiastic about your story. From when i began your story, i was captivated by it. I was kinda thinking that maybe in the middle it could get boring for me, bt NO. Am still waiting for more episode.
I dnt know if you are through with your story but i hope you include something like robbery,arguments between friends and loved ones so it can be touching like wanting your readers to cry, you know so as to make us have the look of what's gonna hapen next cos if we know wot next,it'l get bored. Take example, in the case of richard, i thought he would go to life imprisonment. But it wasn't that way. I love it though. You write like chimanda cos she included all aspect of life. Your story ain't boring. Now am still contemplating on who Zainab's gonna marry or amaybe fall in love with.

I hope i didn't like pry into your story. I was jst like hoping you can include suspense, pain, joy,sadness and touch all areas of life.
Your work is the first i've commented on since i got into literature section and belive me, i read your story all night and now am commenting. Takia

Still waiting for more...**winks**.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hy cykik, thanks for your comment, and I've taken note of everything you said. I don't know if you read "My Complicated Love Story" before I removed it or maybe "school life." I try to involve comedy, action, romance(sex), love, hate, betrayal and every other thing in my stories. What I'm trying to say is, don't worry, I've got it all covered, this story is going to have more than 50episodes, so you are in for a long and jolly ride. Thanks for reading.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Daniel2802(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
Am just speechless.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
EPISODE 29B

Cristiano Ronaldo ran so fast that Usain Bolt would have felt threatened, he had just received a perfect through ball from Xabi Alnoso and he was in a great position to score, but he just had to beat Puyol, Pique and Victor Valdes who were the last line of defence. Puyol saw Ronaldo coming and quickly ran forward to stop him before he entered the box 18, Ronaldo saw him and just as Puyol was about to slide, he executed the perfect snake bite technique and gave Puyol enough space to fall down on the floor. The Madrid fans in the stands roared at this as they could smell a goal. Just Pique and Valdes to beat, Ronaldo pressed forward, Pique was wise not to plunge forward so he stood his grounds and let Ronaldo run to him, that was his mistake. Ronaldo counted the "leg over" move the first time, Pique still stood, he counted same move the second time, Pique still stood and as he counted it the third time, he added a little "cutting" and ran past Pique who still stood, the fans bursted out in laughter as Pique stood marvelled and wondering where Ronaldo passed, the naughty cameramen focused the camera at Shakira who stood at the stands laughing at her husband, but quickly composed herself as she saw the camera was on on her. Ronaldo had just Valdes to beat this time, without thinking much about it, he kicked the ball to the far end of the post where he knew it would take a magic trick to save Valdes, Valdes knew this and didn't even bother diving for the ball... AND ITS A GOAL!!! The commentator screamed as the whole stadium went wild with madrid fans jumping and screaming in joy.

Zainab switched off the station and went straight to the bathroom. It was tuesday morning and she had to prepare for work, she had purposely woken up early so as to watch a little sport before she prepared for work, she knew she was going to be directing a lot of sporting shows and decided it would be best if she started liking sports and what better way that to watch a classical match between Barcelona and Real Madrid, she knew if that wasn't enough for her to get her interest in football, nothing else will... The good news was that she was impressed by the drama that came with football and decided to start watching more matches.

In no time, she was dressed and on her way to work.

She got to work and just as the previous day, Michael the intern handed her the file which contained her To-Do-List for the day. She gracefully took it and walked to her office, she dropped her hand bag on the desk and immediately started going through the file.

She picked up the green sheets and saw she had a soap opera to direct in few minutes time, she quickly went through the plot and headed to Studio C where the shot was taking place.

She wasn't so bothered this time because she herself was an actress who had starred in many movies and soap operas, so she knew one or two things about acting, likewise directing.

She opened the door of the studio and walked straight in, she was confronted with a huge room filled with people and a green stage up front. Pieces of armours and swords were littered all over the place and shirt-less actors paraded the room, trying to memorise their lines, some were practising how to fight with a blunt swords. It seemed like a gladiator Roman Empire movie. And it was apparently going to be the first from Nigeria, "Nice," Zainab sighed in approval.

She picked up a public address system, "hello everyone."

Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to look at Zainab who was already standing on a podium.

"I'm Zainab Anderson and I'm the new overall director, please who is in charge here?" She asked.

One of the actors who was wearing an armour and practising how to swing a sword turned over to Zainab and removed the helmet, "I am in..." He wanted to say but paused in shock as he saw who asked.

Zainab was surprised as well, and paused for a bit, she didn't want to cause a scene so she quickly spoke up, "okay, good. Can I speak with you?" She asked.

"Ye... Yea, sure." He stuttered. He dropped the sword and helmet on the table that was nearby and screamed "everyone please continue what you were doing," he walked toward Zainab.

"Zainab, what are you doing here?" He asked as he got close to her.

"I should be asking you that. Is this your way of making sure I don't run before our supposed date this weekend?" Zainab asked with a grin, a confused grin.

It was Henry.

TO BE CONTINUED.

PS: sorry its comming late, I was busy.

2 Likes

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
Daniel2802: Am just speechless.
I guess that's a good thing. smiley
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Sapphiredamsel(f): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
What can I say unto the lord, all I have to say is thank you lord. First and foremost I would like to thank the heavenly father for making me see this day, baba ose modupe. Next, I will thank my parents for their love and kindness. I would also like to thank the wonderful man who bought this phone for me. A big thanks to Seun for giving people the privilege of having an avenue to showcase their talents. I will also thank ASUU, for being on strike because its the reason I found this story, ese oo, na u biko. Pls let the strike go on till next year.

Now, on a more serious note, I am intrigued by the moniker CHISTAR. I am not one that flatters but I tell you, you are amazing. You've got TALENT. I would wait until you finish the story before I do a critique of this story. Na critique ooo, not criticism.

Once again, you've done a wonderful job. Keep it up.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
@sapphiredamsel - Lol, If I was a MOD, you would have been banned by now, I read the first paragraph and I was like "wah da fucck?" But then I scrolled down and started laughing my asss out, thanks for the compliment and I'll look out for your "Critique ooo, not criticism"
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Smhart1(f): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sapphiredamsel: What can I say unto the lord, all I have to say is thank you lord. First and foremost I would like to thank the heavenly father for making me see this day, baba ose modupe. Next, I will thank my parents for their love and kindness. I would also like to thank the wonderful man who bought this phone for me. A big thanks to Seun for giving people the privilege of having an avenue to showcase their talents. I will also thank ASUU, for being on strike because its the reason I found this story, ese oo, na u biko. Pls let the strike go on till next year.

Now, on a more serious note, I am intrigued by the moniker CHISTAR. I am not one that flatters but I tell you, you are amazing. You've got TALENT. I would wait until you finish the story before I do a critique of this story. Na critique ooo, not criticism.

Once again, you've done a wonderful job. Keep it up.
am sure your 10mb is still intact
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Sapphiredamsel(f): 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
chistar01: @sapphiredamsel - Lol, If I was a MOD, you would have been banned by now, I read the first paragraph and I was like "wah da fucck?" But then I scrolled down and started laughing my asss out, thanks for the compliment and I'll look out for your "Critique ooo, not criticism"

Don't mind me, I needed to humour myself.one shouldn't be uptight at all times
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by ladyfeli(f): 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
chistar01: You caught me, I'm a huge fan of his and let's just say I have a history with that song grin.... But why isn't there a "NO" option?angry
Dont mind me jor. I learnt it 4rm our priest. He uses it wen stating d obvious........... lyk i jst did
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by agunblaze(m): 12:33am On Nov 15, 2013
bruno mars..hmmn my favorite artist."wen i ws ur man"made me cry it had 2 do wit me alitle..hes so gud lyk chister.(make ur head no 2 swell oh)
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 6:54am On Nov 15, 2013
@sapph - aiity.
@ladyfell - obvious hun? Okay oh.
@Agunblaze - lol, thanks bro. Trying to make sure my head doesn't swell.

GOoD morning guys, you won't believe what would happen in today's update... Asin, even me wey dey type am still never believe am. Okay, make I go complete am before I talk 2much and spoil d suspence grin.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by linpok: 7:16am On Nov 15, 2013
Oga
PizzA abi na Chista,I hail o!gringrin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2013
Hi chistar.

Are you planning on publishing this story? Its kinda cool to do so.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 8:50am On Nov 15, 2013
linpok: Oga
PizzA abi na Chista,I hail o!gringrin

lol, I see you.
Cykik: Hi chistar.

Are you planning on publishing this story? Its kinda cool to do so.
I hope I do. grin.

NEW UPDATE IN A BIT.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2013
EPISODE 30A.

In life, there are certain inevitable things. Things like falling in love or hating someone, things like having friends and enemies, things like having a heartbreak and being betrayed. Sometimes, we get to experience this things once in a life time, other times we don't, but the major point is they must happen to all of us.

WEDNESDAY MORNING, 5:06AM.

The ridiculously loud sound of the bed-side alarm, blaring like a hysterical police siren woke Jummy up the next morning.

Without opening her eyes, she stretched hands to the bed-side table and pushed the alarm of the table so vigorously that it flew an incredible distance away from from its initial position. It immediately went quiet and it was certain that it had broken into pieces.

Jummy sighed, that was the third alarm she was buying this month and the previous two had all spoilt in the same pattern. She knew she needed to wake up early and her idea of early was 6 - 7AM, not the usual 5AM she seemed to be waking up more often nowadays, thus the alarm.

She stretched her arms and rolled on the bed only for her body to collide with someone else, then she recalled the whole event of the previous night with John, she smiled. They hadn't had sex persay, but what they did gave almost the same pleasure, John sure knew how to 'work' her.

She sat upright and picked up her white Blackberry 9780 in which the led was already blinking which only meant she had a message, she unlocked it and saw she had over six messages from BBM, thirty two from whatsapp, three from wechat and four emails, all in one night.

What's wrong with all this whatsapp people? Don't they sleep at night? Jummy lamented in frustration, there was no way she was going to read all those messages now, she went to her mail instead.

One of the mails was from Zainab who just wanted to check on her, Jummy guess Zainab must have pinged her and when she got no reply, she sent a mail, she quickly replied the mail telling Zainab a summary of everything that has been happening in her life, work had been tedious for both of them and they didn't have much time to hang out as often as before.

The next two were from a certain Bridget Handson, with the topic "Donations." Jummy smirked, she knew it was a scam message from all those hungry scammers who lacked new ideas. She read it anyway and noticed she was right as the message contained something about giving Jummy six million US dollars to donate to churches and orphanage because the supposed owner, Bridget Handson was about to pass on and wants to help people with her money before she died, Jummy deleted the message immediately.

The last mail was from Stephen, and it contained all the details of their trip that was that morning, Jummy quickly scanned the message and ran to the bathroom, she had almost forgotten she had to be at the airport by 6:30AM.

In less that thirty minutes, she was dressed and set to go, she dropped a note telling John where she was going and how sorry she was.

She went out of the house, entered her car and zoomed off to the airport.

They both stared at each other in silence for a long minute in silence, they seemed to both be people of very few words as just the other day they did a similar thing over the phone. The competition of who would talk first. But this was a slightly different case.

"That question wasn't rhetorical," Zainab said as she noticed Henry obviously wasn't planning on answering her anytime soon.

"Err.. What question?" Henry asked, looking serious.

Zainab sighed. "are you stalking me?" She rephrased and summarised the previous question.

Henry bursted out loud into an uncontrollable laughter, his laughter was infectious and Zainab found herself laughing too even though she didn't really get what was so hilarious.

"Me? Stalking you?" Henry asked in a mocking tone. "I told you I was a writer the last time we saw, didn't I?"

"Yes you did, and you also said you were an hairdresser, you never said you were and actor too, so are you stalking me?"

"Well, apparently, I wrote this screenplay and Mr Tunde instructed that I directed the movie myself since no one else would understand the plot as the person who wrote it." Henry gave a proud grin the reminded Zainab about Barrister Boniface. "Just so you know, I'm not really acting any important role... Hell!" He exclaimed "I'm not even going to say a word."

Zainab wasn't convinced yet, "so why are you wearing an armour costume and I recall that you were swinging a sword when I walked into the studio."

"Its a war movie, and war movies need warriors and warrior are made up of people. I'm not taking any serious role, I'll just fight in the supposed war and I'll probably be one of those that would be killed." His tone was low, he didn't seem to excited about dying in his own movie.

Zainab smiled and gave a sigh of relief, she had been convinced, "so how long is this movie going to be shot?"

"Its meant to take three months, but considering the fact that we have been acting this movie since nine weeks before you came, I guess we have just three more weeks before we would be done with the blockbuster." Henry grinned.

Zainab went mute for a minute, thinking about something.

Just as if Henry had read her mind, he said, "so I guess this means we would be seeing a lot of each other for the next three weeks?"

Zainab didn't reply and looked away as Henry grinned in excitement.

"Ma'am, If that would be all, I'll like to return back to duty." He said in a mocking tone.

"You don't have to call me ma'am." Zainab replied.

Henry just winked and walked away leaving Zainab standing there, probably perplexed.

"Step two accomplished." Henry murmured inaudibly as he picked up his sword and continued swinging it.

TO BE CONTINUED (6PM).

PS: I've been talking about "shock" and unexpected things since, well, its in the part B of this episode. The full episode is already on my blog. Click on this link >> http://sochistar./2013/11/15/b•i•t•c•hshocked-episode-30/ to read the continuation on my blog now!
PEACe.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Mcmooney(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2013
awaiting d new update like d 2nd comin of Christ
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by okulajaadewumi(f): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2013
angryO.M.G, running back from christar's blog. WTF.

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 15, 2013
OMG. Wtf. Chistar i never saw that coming. Now that's the suspense am talking about. I wonder what jummy would do. Nice though.

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2013
Cykik: OMG. Wtf. Chistar i never saw that coming. Now that's the suspense am talking about. I wonder what jummy would do. Nice though.
okulajaadewumi: angryO.M.G, running back from christar's blog. WTF.
grin gringrin *lips zipped*
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by beckytunde(f): 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
kai wahala dey ooooooo, nyc write up.kudos
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Smhart1(f): 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
Thought as much
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Melancholy(m): 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
Chistar, ironically u be bad guy,cos I just can't handle the way u dishing out this suspenseAt first i thought john was this good guy not knowing...oh my jummy take heart eh
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
OMG chistar! It's like you have a port in your brain through which you connect to ideas! If so be it, may your internal memory never get used up; and may Nepa never know the source of your knowledge. I can smell the beginning of a long story here.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
Lmao! Dat was great chistar. Weldone.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
beckytunde: kai wahala dey ooooooo, nyc write up.kudos
thanks.
Smhart1: Thought as much
really?
Melancholy: Chistar, ironically u be bad guy,cos I just can't handle the way u dishing out this suspenseAt first i thought john was this good guy not knowing...oh my jummy take heart eh
lol... Flattering at its peak grin.
shollaire: OMG chistar! It's like you have a port in your brain through which you connect to ideas! If so be it, may your internal memory never get used up; and may Nepa never know the source of your knowledge. I can smell the beginning of a long story here.
you smelling right.
Mehlena: Lmao! Dat was great chistar. Weldone.
lol, apparently, you are the only one who finds this post funny grin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
EPISODE 30B

WEDNESDAY MORNING, 5:06AM.

The ridiculously loud sound of the bed-side alarm, blaring like a hysterical police siren woke Jummy up the next morning.

Without opening her eyes, she stretched hands to the bed-side table and pushed the alarm of the table so vigorously that it flew an incredible distance away from from its initial position. It immediately went quiet and it was certain that it had broken into pieces.

Jummy sighed, that was the third alarm she was buying this month and the previous two had all spoilt in the same pattern. She knew she needed to wake up early and her idea of early was 6 - 7AM, not the usual 5AM she seemed to be waking up more often nowadays, thus the alarm.

She stretched her arms and rolled on the bed only for her body to collide with someone else, then she recalled the whole event of the previous night with John, she smiled. They hadn't had sex persay, but what they did gave almost the same pleasure, John sure knew how to 'work' her.

She sat upright and picked up her white Blackberry 9780 in which the led was already blinking which only meant she had a message, she unlocked it and saw she had over six messages from BBM, thirty two from whatsapp, three from wechat and four emails, all in one night.

What's wrong with all this whatsapp people? Don't they sleep at night? Jummy lamented in frustration, there was no way she was going to read all those messages now, she went to her mail instead.

One of the mails was from Zainab who just wanted to check on her, Jummy guess Zainab must have pinged her and when she got no reply, she sent a mail, she quickly replied the mail telling Zainab a summary of everything that has been happening in her life, work had been tedious for both of them and they didn't have much time to hang out as often as before.

The next two were from a certain Bridget Handson, with the topic "Donations." Jummy smirked, she knew it was a scam message from all those hungry scammers who lacked new ideas. She read it anyway and noticed she was right as the message contained something about giving Jummy six million US dollars to donate to churches and orphanage because the supposed owner, Bridget Handson was about to pass on and wants to help people with her money before she died, Jummy deleted the message immediately.

The last mail was from Stephen, and it contained all the details of their trip that was that morning, Jummy quickly scanned the message and ran to the bathroom, she had almost forgotten she had to be at the airport by 6:30AM.

In less that thirty minutes, she was dressed and set to go, she dropped a note telling John where she was going and how sorry she was.

She went out of the house, entered her car and zoomed off to the airport.

They both stared at each other in silence for a long minute in silence, they seemed to both be people of very few words as just the other day they did a similar thing over the phone. The competition of who would talk first. But this was a slightly different case.

"That question wasn't rhetorical," Zainab said as she noticed Henry obviously wasn't planning on answering her anytime soon.

"Err.. What question?" Henry asked, looking serious.

Zainab sighed. "are you stalking me?" She rephrased and summarised the previous question.

Henry bursted out loud into an uncontrollable laughter, his laughter was infectious and Zainab found herself laughing too even though she didn't really get what was so hilarious.

"Me? Stalking you?" Henry asked in a mocking tone. "I told you I was a writer the last time we saw, didn't I?"

"Yes you did, and you also said you were an hairdresser, you never said you were and actor too, so are you stalking me?"

"Well, apparently, I wrote this screenplay and Mr Tunde instructed that I directed the movie myself since no one else would understand the plot as the person who wrote it." Henry gave a proud grin the reminded Zainab about Barrister Boniface. "Just so you know, I'm not really acting any important role... Hell!" He exclaimed "I'm not even going to say a word."

Zainab wasn't convinced yet, "so why are you wearing an armour costume and I recall that you were swinging a sword when I walked into the studio."

"Its a war movie, and war movies need warriors and warrior are made up of people. I'm not taking any serious role, I'll just fight in the supposed war and I'll probably be one of those that would be killed." His tone was low, he didn't seem to excited about dying in his own movie.

Zainab smiled and gave a sigh of relief, she had been convinced, "so how long is this movie going to be shot?"

"Its meant to take three months, but considering the fact that we have been acting this movie since nine weeks before you came, I guess we have just three more weeks before we would be done with the blockbuster." Henry grinned.

Zainab went mute for a minute, thinking about something.

Just as if Henry had read her mind, he said, "so I guess this means we would be seeing a lot of each other for the next three weeks?"

Zainab didn't reply and looked away as Henry grinned in excitement.

"Ma'am, If that would be all, I'll like to return back to duty." He said in a mocking tone.

"You don't have to call me ma'am." Zainab replied.

Henry just winked and walked away leaving Zainab standing there, probably perplexed.

"Step two accomplished." Henry murmured inaudibly as he picked up his sword and continued swinging it.

John finally woke up around 9AM. He let out a record breaking yawn which lasted for almost two minutes then just as he closed his mouth, her farted and quickly grinned at the thought of Jummy hearing that or at worst, perceiving it.

He had expected a punch or instant reaction from Jummy who he thought was still by his side so he braced himself for whatever she had under her sleeves, but after a few seconds of waiting and nothing happened, he stretched his hands to Jummy's side of the bed and tapped it but felt no one, he quickly opened his eyes and looked at the bed side only to find out that he was the only one in the room.

"Jumoke!" He yelled, thinking she was somewhere in the house.

Getting no reply, he stood up and walked round the house in search of her, convinced she was definitely not in the house, he walked back to the room wondering where Jummy had gone so early.

He decided to call her and that was when he saw it. Lying comfortably on the table, with his phone placed on top to make sure it isn't blown away, was the note Jummy wrote.

Jummy wrote:

Hi John,
I don't know exactly how to say this that I won't sound unfair so I'll just be very blunt and direct.
I'm off to China for an important official meeting, recall the one I told you of yesterday on phone? Well the date was changed to today. I'm so sorry for leaving so early without even telling you about it. I wanted to tell you last night but we were having such a good time that I didn't want to spoil the moment.
I'm really sorry and I hope you forgive me. I'll try and call you when my flight land, please don't be mad at me, with love - Jummy.

He read it and with a great sigh of disappointment, he tore the letter and leaned back on the bed.

Jummy got to the airport on time and met with Stephen who was already there waiting.

Unfortunately for them, there was a delay due to bad weather conditions so they had to wait till the weather got better and became plane friendly.

The airport was cool due to the massive airconditorners that were placed at strategic places all over the airport and Jummy was feeling cold and felt the need of being cuddled, she kept her distance from Stephen to make sure she didn't even give him a hint.

Stephen noticed this weird behaviour of Jummy and decided to tease her a little.

He turned to his right and spotted a lady sitted all alone just two chairs away from his, he waved at her and she smiled back. She was obviously cold as she wrapped her arm round herself while wearing a thick fur coat.

"You cold?" Stephen asked her loudly, making sure Jummy could hear everything he was saying.

She nodded in approval.

"Do you believe in magic?". Stephen asked.

The lady was confused, she wondered what that question had got to do with her being cold, she shook her head in disapproval anyway.

"Well you should because I'm a magician. I can make you feel warm instantly if you want." He said with a grin.

She looked at him interested, and gave Stephen the go ahead nod, merely out of curiosity, she knew there was no way Stephen was a magician. She also needed the company.

"You have to do two thing for me first for the magic to work."

"What's that?" She finally asked, she had a nice voice and Stephen noticed this.

"Well, one is, I can't do magic without the person being close to me and two, I'll need your name." Stephen grinned widely.

Jummy who had been eavesdropping sighed in disgust, what a lame pickup line she thought.

The lady smiled and asked him to come over which he did, she turned to him and said, "You aren't really a magician, are you?"

Stephen shook his head to signify "NO," he was still grinning.

The lady giggled, "you men sure have your ways, I'm Amaka anyway."

"Hmmm, Amaka, that's my junior sister's name." Stephen lied, he had not sister at all, let alone a junior one.

"Really?" The lady asked sarcastically, she had heard that line before.

"Yea, and I'm Stephen. What are you doing here at the airport anyway?"

"I'm waiting for my flight."

"Where are you heading too?"

"That's too much info." She replied and winked at Stephen.

The conversation seemed to be getting more interesting and it annoyed Jummy, she stopped eavesdropping and picked her phone.

Zainab had replied her mail and Zainab also told her about Henry and their plans this weekend, she asked if Jummy could come with her to the date with Henry, bringing John of course.

Jummy loved the idea, a double date was something she had fantasised about severally but it seemed far-fetched as they never really had the time or the perfect guys... Now they did, or so she thought.

She knew her trip to China would make it impossible this weekend but there would be other times.

Stephen phone suddenly rang as he spoke to Amaka and after a few 'yes sir' and 'no sir,' he hung up and turned to Jummy, "the trip has been postponed till next week. I've just been told the Chinese investors are trying to concluded a project before embarking on ours."

"So what would have happened if we were on the plane already?"

"Well, we aren't on the plane. You can take the day off and resume work tomorrow, when I get more info about the trip, I'll let you know." Stephen said and turned back to Amaka, "so where are you from?" He asked.

Jummy picked her trolley and happily went out of the airport, she was going straight to John's house to apologise.

Jummy had considered calling John first but she knew he would probably not pick, so she decided to surprise him. Besides, what's the use of him giving her a spare key to his house if he didn't want her to pop in any time she felt like.

As she parked her car at the front of his house she smiled at the thought of eventually having that double date with John, alongside Zainab and Henry, she felt it would be nice.

She quickly stepped out of the car and walked straight into the compound, the gate man already knew her so he let her through without any complains.

She walked into the apartment and saw the sitting room was empty, she called John's name out twice and got no response so she assumed he wasn't home, she decided to go and freshen up at the bathroom in his bedroom.

She removed her jacket and threw it on the chair, she headed to the bedroom.

She heard weird sounds but the sound was too low for her to predict what was going on, she opened the door and got the shocker of her life.

John and Samuel were doing what made God destroy Sodom and Gomorah with brimstone and fire. Standing stark naked, Samuel bent over on all four while John slowly inserted and withdrew his private organ from Samuel's rare end.

They were both sweating and seemed to be enjoying every bit of it.

TO BE CONTINUED.

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by soulminister(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
I was really expecting that twist.

reason is because I've this mentality/thinking that most people that are in the army and same-sex secondary school turn out to be like that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (40) (Reply)

Delayed Diagnosis / Food For Thought - Inspirational Quotes / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.