Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

STORY: Babe In Total Control - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: Babe In Total Control (163290 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / ***total Love*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by aprilwise(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Damn what a bleep,disappointment for jummy
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by D9ty7(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Daniel2802(m): 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
And she thought she had found the perfect guy.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
Daniel2802: And she thought she had found the perfect guy.
Maybe she has. Bt smtimes we do things hoping we would change. He planned on having sex with jummy when they are maried but is satisfaying himself for the mean time with samuel. Wtf shocked. He's caught in the middle and jummy is trapped in the closet.

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by carexy(f): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
Am soooo luving dis,itz sooo intrestin.John a gay? Hmmm dats y he neva wanted to sleep wit her,cos itz vry rare 4 a guy to date a gal witout askin for sex. Abomination!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by kennybelle: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
Oh no, bad one for jummy againagain
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Angelsit(f): 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
John y nw, Eeyah jummy sori its d work of d devil. I bin dey trip 4 u john ha but u don fall my hand
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Evad(m): 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
shocked shocked shocked watching John and Samuel in 3D
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by olasha1(m): 12:12am On Nov 16, 2013
Nice 1 bro thumbs up 4 u.more power to ur elbow
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Clemzy16(m): 7:29am On Nov 16, 2013
What a SHOCKER....!!! I never saw that coming. Since his knows his status, he shouldn't bother marrying a woman, in the end Jummy would be the one to suffer.

Is John, Samuel and Henry the guys they met during the accident spree or during the Car theft in the bar? I'm a lil confused here.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by kingphilip(m): 7:55am On Nov 16, 2013
Clemzy16:

Is John, Samuel and Henry the guys they met during the accident spree or during the Car theft in the bar? I'm a lil confused here.
John and samuel are for the accidents while henry is for the bar stuff
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 7:58am On Nov 16, 2013
Morning guys. Its another weekend and my weekends are usually tight, I don't know if I'll be able to update, but if I do it would be on my blog and I'll drop a link here.

I'm off for now and I'll reply u all comments later on in the day. #bless.

And just for the record, School life E-book would be release this week.
PEACe.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Clemzy16(m): 8:24am On Nov 16, 2013
kingphilip:
John and samuel are for the accidents while henry is for the bar stuff
Ok, thanks.
chistar01: Morning guys. Its another weekend and my weekends are usually tight, I don't know if I'll be able to update, but if I do it would be on my blog and I'll drop a link here.

PEACe.
week don almost end. *anticipating mood activated*
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Edipee(m): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2013
Hi Chistar, I'ave been silently following ur story untill dis last update. Why would John resist Jummy's move to be intimate with him only to go home and 'homo-fvck' his fren . Seriously, it hurts, but you've done a nice job. Thanks and keep it up.
chistar01: Morning guys. Its another weekend and my weekends are usually tight, I don't know if I'll be able to update, but if I do it would be on my blog and I'll drop a link here.

PEACe.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
soul minister: I was really expecting that twist.

reason is because I've this mentality/thinking that most people that are in the army and same-sex secondary school turn out to be like that.
hmmm... Most? I disagree, I think "some" would be a better word 2 use.
april wise: Damn what a bleep,disappointment for jummy
eeeyah
Daniel2802: And she thought she had found the perfect guy.
kennybelle: Oh no, bad one for jummy againagain
Evad: shocked shocked shocked watching John and Samuel in 3D
Angelsit: John y nw, Eeyah jummy sori its d work of d devil. I bin dey trip 4 u john ha but u don fall my hand
eeeyyaaahhhh
carexy: Am soooo luving dis,itz sooo intrestin.John a gay? Hmmm dats y he neva wanted to sleep wit her,cos itz vry rare 4 a guy to date a gal witout askin for sex. Abomination!
you think its rare? Hmmm... I guess I'm among the few "good" guys den cool grin wink
olasha1: Nice 1 bro thumbs up 4 u.more power to ur elbow
#bless
Clemzy16: What a SHOCKER....!!! I never saw that coming. Since his knows his status, he shouldn't bother marrying a woman, in the end Jummy would be the one to suffer.

week don almost end. *anticipating mood activated*
oppz! THAT CAME OUT WRONG. I DIDN'T MEAN THIS WEEK ASIN TODAY, I ACTUALLY MEANT NEXT WEEK. Sorry for the error
Edipee: Hi Chistar, I'ave been silently following ur story untill dis last update. Why would John resist Jummy's move to be intimate with him only to go home and 'homo-fvck' his fren . Seriously, it hurts, but you've done a nice job. Thanks and keep it up.
thanks bro grin.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Eniqurl(f): 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
Aww! Ma dear Jummy....John 4l ma hand biq tym.
#TeamJummy
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by ladyfeli(f): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
chistar01: you think its rare? Hmmm... I guess I'm among the few "good" guys den cool
*clearz throat*
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by naziediamond(f): 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
Wow finally am here!!!!!christal U̶̲̥̅̊ re d bomb,I enjoy every bit of d story dat I want even drming of it when even am slipin!!!!!!!keep it up.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by naziediamond(f): 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
Wow finally am here!!!!!christar U̶̲̥̅̊ re d bomb,I enjoy every bit of d story dat I want even drming of it when even am slipin!!!!!!!keep it up.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Daniel2802(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
carexy: Am soooo luving dis,itz sooo intrestin.John a gay? Hmmm dats y he neva wanted to sleep wit her,cos itz vry rare 4 a guy to date a gal witout askin for sex. Abomination!
It isnt as far as the guy really loves you.

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by DzTzl(f): 12:50am On Nov 17, 2013
whatha! *gasps* & faints!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
Eni~girl:
Aww! Ma dear Jummy....John 4l ma hand biq tym.
#TeamJummy
don't mind him... angry
ladyfeli: *clearz throat*
lol, I'm not gonna ask u wat dat means.
nazie@diamond:
Wow finally am here!!!!!christal U̶̲̥̅̊ re d bomb,I enjoy every bit of d story dat I want even drming of it when even am slipin!!!!!!!keep it up.
thanks dear, dreaming bout it? I'm officially blushing embarassed
DzTzl: whatha! *gasps* & faints!
lol!!!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
HEY GUYS!!! I'VE GOT A REALLY GOOD NEWS. Its the first of its kind in Nigeria and I hope it works out well. What am I talking about?
MTN incollaboration with Mtech and yours truly grin, presents to you - Naija Life Stories. The idea behind this is stories would be made available to subscribers as txt messages (SMS and MMS). What I'm trying to say in essence is just like caller tunes, jokes and stuffs like that, my stories and a couple of other really talented writers(who might join later on) would be sent to your phones as text messages for the rather cheap and affordale price of #30 weekly.

The initiative is still being tested so I decided to tell you guys about it so that you can subscribe to it and give me a feed back before its officially lunched to the whole NIgeria. We need as many feedbacks and suggestions as possible so please tell your friends to tell your friends about it grin.

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE - send NLW to 4900 and you would get a confirmatory sms immediately, #30 weekly for all stories. We are starting with short stories so as to gather enough fan base before we start the series.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND IF YOU HAVE ANY COMPLAINT, RESERVATION ETC send me a mail to Snipesmoney@gmail.com. Don't post any comment about it here on my thread so as not to derail the thread (I'll ignore the message if you do)

Click on this link >> http://sochistar./2013/11/17/important-info-naija-life-stories/ to read the full gist on my blog.

ThAnks.

PEACe.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Clemzy16(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ok, Noted.

By the way, i've started a new story, the link is below my signature. I'm expecting you there. @soCHISTAR
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by fobit(f): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
I have been a silent reader all this while but it will be unfair not to comment at dis point.i have read your other stories and i must confess that you are awesome and talented.i love the suspense and twist in your story.keep it up
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Daniel2802(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hmmm weekend strike.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by kingphilip(m): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
Chistar dis viewing go give us updates so
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
Clemzy16: Ok, Noted.

By the way, i've started a new story, the link is below my signature. I'm expecting you there. @soCHISTAR
yes sir grin! At your service.
fobit: I have been a silent reader all this while but it will be unfair not to comment at dis point.i have read your other stories and i must confess that you are awesome and talented.i love the suspense and twist in your story.keep it up
thanks! grin.
Daniel2802: Hmmm weekend strike.
lol, more like weekend break. I don't want to overwork myself so I don't get blocked again.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by linpok: 7:08am On Nov 18, 2013
Dis is a welcome development man! Nice onesmiley
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by ARareGem(f): 10:27am On Nov 18, 2013
Then John met Jesus and he was delivered from the spirit of homo.sexuality. Amen!

Chistar, why nau? Poor Jummy. The babe don dey old. Chistar, consider Jummy nau. angry

Still interesting to read..... cry
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Uthman51(m): 11:59am On Nov 18, 2013
=========>>silent follower<<======== cool
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
9c one bro! I've been silent all ds while.. More upd8s Oga chistar

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (40) (Reply)

Delayed Diagnosis / Food For Thought - Inspirational Quotes / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.