Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

STORY: Babe In Total Control - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: Babe In Total Control (163362 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / ***total Love*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by aao: 1:53am On Dec 17, 2013
o boy, come update na
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Clemzy16(m): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2013
Errrm.. Chistar i caught you viewing this morning. Anything for us?

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 8:09am On Dec 17, 2013
Hey guys... What's up? I'm so sorry 4 disappearing like that. Couldn't subscribe for data on my pc and my phone got spoilt at the same time.... Fixed the phone few days ago but den went down on malaria... Anyway, all that one is story since I'm back now.. M going to try and type an update now and see if I can post it.

For does of u who sent me "where is chistar" emails, I appreciate and even though I didn't reply most of dem, just know I saw dem.

This story is almost completed by the way and would end on monday 23 so stick close cos from now, or tomorrow, ill be rushing u guys with tonnes of updates...

PEACe.

2 Likes

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 17, 2013
Oga christar, we dey wait o. Sorry abt wat happened
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by m003: 8:45am On Dec 17, 2013
sorry abt d fone man i saw u in d fone section complainin btw tnk God ure back
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by hardie14(f): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2013
Eeya oga chistar sorry 4 all dos ish. Followin n waitin all d way
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Fonydear(f): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2013
Welcome back! Hope all is well now, we are waiting.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Opeoluwah01(f): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2013
sorry, haya! I hope the malaria as gone back to the sender and u're now feeling pakolistic? Anyway sha! my body is crossed waiting for update grin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by anasbeaut(f): 10:21am On Dec 17, 2013
Sowee dear, tnk God u re much beta. Oya finish d story jor

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Gibjewel(f): 11:16am On Dec 17, 2013
cheesy thank God u'r back. Sowi abt d fone & hope u'r feelin much better now
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Daniel2802(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
Bring the updates on.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by jessepearl(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
wow december 23.....no problem will keep waiting...following bro.nice work by the way....''runs out of thread to get a mat and pillow''
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Clemzy16(m): 11:23am On Dec 18, 2013
Welcome back bro, i know it hasn't been really easy for you cause i've not been seeing you online as often as before. This is one of the best stories i've read on this section and it's unfortunate that it's coming to an end. I don't know if it's just me but i'd love if this story had ended in the court scene because after that time it had been here and there. The storyline became weak because i didn't get more action like it was in the beginning. perhaps, it was the writer block ish coz i still don't know who is the babe in total control. The gay part caused alot of controversy but i think it was unnecessary, John shouldn't have turn out gay. Despite her wealth i think you gave jummy alot of pressure and made her look like nothing. If i was taofeek i could never abandone my father's company in Canada and come to Africa (Nigeria) to start searching for a job and then come across such a cheap scam, it's so unnigerian and unrealistic. Now i think you want to rush the story because of your tight schedule but i do think you can still do better, maybe take some time off and think of a stronger plot, i expected you to bring back Richard. What about the doctor in S.A? This story can't just end like that, it's not just about writing for our reading pleasure but if you put in more effort, it could bring you REAL money in the end of the day. Please know that i'm not hating in any way, it's just a lamentation from a big fan.

7 Likes

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by fati4mumcy: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
sorry 2 say dis but since Zainab n taofeek are siblings y are their surname different? zainab okafor , taofeek dauda.

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Bulcqlay(m): 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
U said it all brox
Clemzy16: Welcome back bro, i know it hasn't been really easy for you cause i've not been seeing you online as often as before. This is one of the best stories i've read on this section and it's unfortunate that it's coming to an end. I don't know if it's just me but i'd love if this story had ended in the court scene because after that time it had been here and there. The storyline became weak because i didn't get more action like it was in the beginning. perhaps, it was the writer block ish coz i still don't know who is the babe in total control. The gay part caused alot of controversy but i think it was unnecessary, John shouldn't have turn out gay. Despite her wealth i think you gave jummy alot of pressure and made her look like nothing. If i was taofeek i could never abandone my father's company in Canada and come to Africa (Nigeria) to start searching for a job and then come across such a cheap scam, it's so unnigerian and unrealistic. Now i think you want to rush the story because of your tight schedule but i do think you can still do better, maybe take some time off and think of a stronger plot, i expected you to bring back Richard. What about the doctor in S.A? This story can't just end like that, it's not just about writing for our reading pleasure but if you put in more effort, it could bring you REAL money in the end of the day. Please know that i'm not hating in any way, it's just a lamentation from a big fan.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by MzChistar(f): 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hello B. ITCH/ Chistar fans.I made contact with Chistar after he promised to resume updating frequently some days back and he didnt fulfill his promise and he gave me multiple excuses. because I don't want you guys to think he has changed or just abandon us,here are his excuses.

1. According to him,he is at a relative place in PH and doesn't have much time to type like when he was home in lagos
2. He didnt take his laptop with him and typing with his phone isnt helping matters.
3. He also added he doesnt have money to spend on data on his phone for now since its the festive period and he is investing his money in other things.
4. He entered into three writing competitions and they were time consuming (I pray he wins), so he didn't have much time to type a new episode.

So in conclusion,I told him about Clemzy16's comment and he asked me if he should go ahead and rush the story and conclude it on 23rd as promised and start a new series by January or he should take his time and plot the story properly so that he can give us a better and befitting conclusion of the story.

I didn't know what exactly to reply so I thought I should ask u guys directly. Please drop your suggestions ASAP so I can tell him so he would know either he should start typing the concluding episodes or not.

he also said that no matter what... This series aint going to see 2014, so no matter what u guys say, he promises to end it this year, the question is must it end on the 23rd

Enhen.. B4 I 4get. I've seen the rough sample of the first two episode of his new series and its crazyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although he hasn't given the series a title yet, its seems like a blend of the sci-fic and thriller genre.. I was seeing a lot of "agent this" and "agent that". Its something like '24 and one of all does James Bond 007 movies put together'... (I know he would kill me if he sees this my post, but I just thought u guys should know..smiley)

- Number one Chistar's Amebo Fan grin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Aghagba(f): 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
I tink he should do wat suits him,he shouldn't stress himself.lol,greet him 4 me sha.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Bulcqlay(m): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
Let him rush nt...we would wait 4 d gud plot, dan fasting conclu.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by DEllaluv(f): 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
Am k wit wateva he tnks is d best option
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by IAmXcessiz(m): 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
*panting like i raced with Usain Bolt*

*pause & look around*

yes! I made it.... I caught up with the trend

double thumbs up for you @Chistar.... I read ur story "my complicated love life", twas awesome.. Are u still dating her? *wink*
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by asoebi(m): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
Let him take his time and i sincerely hope he wins in the writing competition he entered.

All the best Don Chistar,
We've got ur back!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by barbiesexy(f): 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
chistar ooooooooooooooooooooo9oooo
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Timothy3113(m): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
Guy i comment ur effot on these writing. I checked ur (my complicated story) most of the post av been removed. Pls can u giv me a link that i can continue it frm cos nairaland mod or u av removed it

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by fredagu: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2013
Chistar same with my complicated love story am here
In nairaland find d story interesting
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by tushwitch(f): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
*following* ur piece makes a delightful read (nt considering d occassional typos) u need an editor + cld I av d link 2 ya prev stories pls, thanx
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Daniel2802(m): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
where is Chistar ?
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Clemzy16(m): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
Daniel2802: where is Chistar ?
Currently busy.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2013
EPISODE 38A

True to his words, John appeared at the front of Jummy's house by Nine PM. He did the sign of the cross and murmured a silent prayer before pressing the door bell. He waited for a few seconds and when he got no response, he pressed the bell once again... The door swung open just as he was about to press it the third time.

Jummy stood before John, looking the hottest she had ever been... Or well, that's what John thought. She had on a custom made black Louis Vuiton dress that looked like it had been sown on her body because it fitted her perfectly. And just to complement her blue Gucci shoe, she held a small Prada purse of the same color as the shoe. In the purse was a few N1000 notes which she didn't plan on spending unless the date goes totally wrong, in other words, it was her "Vex-Money", meaning the money she would use to settle her bills and go home if John somehow got her vexed. Typical Jummy.

John stared at Jummy totally spell bound for over a whole minute, it took Jummy's "are we going to stand here all day" statement to snap him back to reality.

"No... No... Pardon my manners. I was just..." John cleared his throat thinking of the right word to describe what just happened to him. "I was just wondering how I'll protect myself tonight." He concluded.

Jummy looked confused. "Protect yourself?"

"Yea, with your current dazzling looks, I'm sure people would stare at you all night long and get jealous and I don't want that because the next thing they would plan is how to get rid of me so the can take over." John kept quiet afterwards and turned on his best smile hoping Jummy would get his point. She did.

"Well the first step is getting me into your car quickly, so the neighbors won't see me." Jummy replied grinning.

"Oh! That's true." John replied and led the way to beat-up FORMERLY red Beetle or Tortoise Car as commonly called. The car had terrible scratches and needed a thorough body work, it looked like something that had just been picked from the dumpster. John opened a door and ushered Jummy inside.

"What is this?" Jummy asked. Not really sure if she should be annoyed or confused.

"What?" John asked, trying to look sincerely confused.

"Where is your car?"

"This is it na," John replied, grinning widely and pointing at the car at his front.

"No! Asin where is your car, because if this is a joke, it ain't funny anymore." Jummy was clearly irritated at this point.

"Why don't you enter first and I'll tell you the whole story on our way to the restaurant."

Jummy contemplated on his suggestion and even though she hated the whole idea, she decided to just give him the benefit of doubt. She entered the horrible looking car.

John quickly went over to the drivers seat and they were on the road within seconds, Jummy was surprised the car could even start.

"So what's your story?" Jummy asked coldly.

John sighed. "Well, its a long story and it might sound stupid to you but the first thing you should know is, I'm sort of broke at the moment."

Jummy laughed uncontrollably, with John's family wealth and chain of companies, it was literally impossible for him to be broke. "What do you mean?"

"After our little situation. I kind of decided to make some changes in my life to prove to you that I'm a changed man."

"I'm listening," Jummy said.

"For starters, it was difficult but as I've stated before: I chased Samuel out of my place, then I moved out of the place too because I could afford to maintain it anymore." John suddenly hit the brakes to avoid a reckless "Keke Marowa" (a tricyle) driver who obviously didn't horn before trying to overtake the Beatle.

Normally, in such situation, Jummy would have cursed the living hell out of the driver but she was in a different world of hers, trying to understand what John was talking about. "What do you mean?" She asked, to urge him to continue his story.

"Well, I read on one gossip blog about how Zainab's brother, Toafeek, left his palace at Canada to come and hustle in Nigeria all in the name of independence, and I was touched."

Jummy sighed. She had no fucking idea how the blogs got to know about that even though only her and Zainab were meant to know. It was shocking and she made a mental note not to downgrade the quality of Nigerian Blog news anymore.

"Touched?" She finally asked.

"Yes. I mean, it was very stupid and unrealistic of the guy to do that and a fully breed Nigerian would never do such but I guess Toafeek isn't really a Nigerian considering he had spent his whole life abroad so I guess that explains that."

"You haven't told me how or why you are broke yet." Jummy said.

"Well I did something similar to him. I felt that all my life, I've been under my dads umbrella and I too, just like Taofeek want to be independent."

Jummy opened her mouth in shock. "So you just dropped everything and ..."

"Drop everything? No oh! I'm not as dumb as Taofeek. I took enough money to start a new business or so I thought. I wanted to invest in what I know how to do best which is Clothing and Textile so I literally stole a ridiculous amount from the family's account and invested it in the company but I guess I undermined the cost of starting a company on my own. So I had to take loans and sell my car to balance the costs, that's why I'm riding this thing now."

Jummy was speechless. She was wondering what's wrong with all these men who were going solo and leaving the family business without proper consultations. Is that the new trend? She wondered.

"Why didn't you just go back to the family's account and take more money?" She asked.

"My dad was mad at me so to make sure I don't do what you just suggested, he made a few calls to the bank and I'm sure you know what that means."

Jummy looked at John and somehow, she could see his sincerity and determination to impress her, although she didn't quite get how he expected being broke to look impressive.

"I don't care if you are broke or not. You are still going to pay for this dinner!" Jummy said and they both bursted out in laughter.

**********@@@@@**********

SPLASH!!! Was all Taofeek needed to wake up. He could feel something liquid on his face and entire body as a whole.

With his eyes closed, he started pondering what the hell was going on around him but he seemed to have forgotten everything, even his name so he had to focus on himself and started murmuring words to himself.

What's my name? Tayo? No, Picnic? No, Trojan? Hell no! Jim Iyke? No! He smiled. It starts with a T, he thought and then it suddenly popped into his head. Toafeek!

Okay, good, so where the hell am I? He asked himself once again but before he could think about it... SPLASH!!! And bucket of water was poured on his face.

He instinvely attempted to open his eyes and it took a while for his sight to get accustomed to the dark room which only source of light was a 60 watts yellow bulb which seemed to be powered by a low current power source.

With a failed attempt at trying to see who was pouring water at him, he decided to at least look at his environment, sadly, there wasn't much to see. All that was in the room was the chair he sat on, the bulb and a fan that made a loud squeaking sound and was spinning at an annoyingly slow speed... He wondered why they even bothered to switch on the fan.

"Hello Taofeek." He heard a voice say and for a moment, he thought it was just his imagination.

"How are you doing?" The voice said again, this time, Toafeek was sure it wasn't his imagination.

"Where am I? Who are you?" Toafeek asked, he intended to yell, but didn't have enough energy to do so.

"Straight to the point hun? I like that. Anyway, I'm Mr Dayo, like I stated a few hours ago and I can't tell you exactly where you are because that would spoil the fun."

"What am I doing here?"

"I thought you were smart? You have been kidnapped but don't to worry, I'll make sure you aren't harmed... Well, that's if you cooperate with us. And firstly, you have to tell me your phone password so we can make contact with your celebrity sister so she can send the ransom and we can let you go."

Suddenly, Taofeek recalled everything, starting from when he was seeking a job to him walking into a suppose Ginger Net and the a Mr Dayo placing a handkerchief on his nose... That was all he could remember. The last words of Mr Dayo rang in his head "welcome to hell" so he tried to stand up from the chair, it was only then he realized he was tied down to the chair. He struggled and struggled but the rope seemed to be getting tighter.

It was clear he had no other option. "The password is 3210."

TO BE CONTINUED.

PS: Click on http://sochistar./2013/12/23/b•i•t•c•h-romance-gone-wrong-episode-38/ to read the full episode on my blog.
*lies on floor apologising* I'm so so sorry for my long absence, its a long story... A very long story. Had phone issues + laptop issues + time issues etc. But I think I'm cool now. I don't plan on letting this story see 2014 so it would definitely end this year and the only way I can do that update as frequent as I can.
I purposely made this update longer so as to make up for my long absence. Once again I'm sorry.
On a brighter note, Xmas is in two days time, so MERRY XMAS IN ADVANCE. I'll be expecting my goodies from you guys oh smiley wink.
PEACe.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 10:43am On Dec 23, 2013
@clemzy - hmmmm... I'm actually the fifth liker of that your comment and I appreciate it. I've noticed something about my writing that I plan to address in my next series. Firstly, when I write one series longer than a month, I get bored and want to try other things (it happened in School life and it almost happened in MCLS. Obviously, its happening now)and secondly, I'm not good at ending my stories (ill work on that and try to end this story well). Ill try and address all the other issues you raised in your comment before the story ends.

@MzChistar - thanks for letting other readers know about my current situation although you went too far by giving them a hint about my next series, I planned on surprising them, anyway, no problem.
tushwitch: *following* ur piece makes a delightful read (nt considering d occasional typos) u need an editor + cld I av d link 2 ya prev stories pls, thanx
Just click on my username (Chistar01) and you would be redirected to my profile where you would see all my previous stories on nairaland.

@Timothy and others requesting for "My complicated love story"- the mods has nothing to do with its removal, I removed it myself because the piagrasm was getting too much, send me a DM, and Ill give you info on how you can't read the story.
fati4mumcy: sorry 2 say dis but since Zainab n taofeek are siblings y are their surname different? zainab okafor , taofeek dauda.
Actually, Zainab surname is or was Anderson and not Okafor, because she was married to Richard and she automatically beared Richard's surname.
IAm_Xcessiz: *panting like i raced with Usain Bolt*

*pause & look around*

yes! I made it.... I caught up with the trend

double thumbs up for you @Chistar.... I read ur story "my complicated love life", twas awesome.. Are u still dating her? *wink*
. Lol.. I won't tell you grin tongue...

@does I didn't reply their comments- please don't take it personal, its kinda difficult to reply a page full of comments sad
. I just picked a few comments at random and replied, but I read it all.

In summary... I appreciate you all for your patience and love event though I can be a dicckk head sometimes... smiley
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2013
you're welcome back bro. . .
~~apology accepted~~
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
PrinceAdepoju: you're welcome back bro. . .
~~apology accepted~~
thanks bro
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by asoebi(m): 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
you are WEL to the COME

and apologies accepted

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (40) (Reply)

Delayed Diagnosis / Food For Thought - Inspirational Quotes / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.