Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,557 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

STORY: Babe In Total Control - Literature (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: Babe In Total Control (164735 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / ***total Love*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 7:31am On Dec 31, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Chistar you too much..You suprised me with the ending and I must commend you for that. This is a really nice story, Thumbs up bro.. The sky is your limit.
awwww smileythanks bro. The sky is just your starting point grin (even though I must confess that I haven't checked out your story in a while sad
sкчscrαρεr™:
On a scale of 1 - 10, I'm giving you .... 11.
11? Lol shocked.. I appreciate.

Hope u won't miss CELL 6 - Origin oh grin, cause we go fight if I don't see clemzy in the comment box after each update angry
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by VivyGift(f): 8:08am On Dec 31, 2013
chistar01: posted grin. Thanks BTW

SO GUYS wHat DO U THINK ABoout the finale now? U can rate it on a scale of 1-10 (1 being 'chistar u Bleep up' sadand 10 being 'chistar you too gbaski cheesy)

'CELL 6 - Origin' COMING SOON!!!

Seen. On a scale of 10, I will give u 8. U did a marvellous job. Can't wait for CELL 6 - Origin! Wen shd we expect it? grin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 8:16am On Dec 31, 2013
Vivy Gift:

Seen. On a scale of 10, I will give u 8. U did a marvellous job. Can't wait for CELL 6 - Origin! Wen shd we expect it? grin
an 8? Yey!! cheesy... CELL 6 should start somewhere between the second and third week of January grin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by VivyGift(f): 8:39am On Dec 31, 2013
chistar01: an 8? Yey!! cheesy... CELL 6 should start somewhere between the second and third week of January grin

Kk now lemme start counting down. Until then, enjoy urself nd happy new year in adv
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Heyzee200(m): 8:56am On Dec 31, 2013
satisfied!weldone@chistar

bravo!!!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Sheenor: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2013
Thank you mr chistar!..........
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by skyscraperTM(m): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
chistar01: awwww smileythanks bro. The sky is just your starting point grin (even though I must confess that I haven't checked out your story in a while sad 11? Lol shocked.. I appreciate.

Hope u won't miss CELL 6 - Origin oh grin, cause we go fight if I don't see clemzy in the comment box after each update angry
Of course I won't miss it. Just post the link here when you've started.

By the way, My story has already ended.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by asoebi(m): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
Sincerely I'll rate the story 9/10......

* Good character plot
* Good story line
* Fairly constant Update timing
* Wonderful, Creative & Imaginative ending......

In-fact good customer service...

Looking out for your new thriller series and with what I have read from you so far, I can only sit tight, relax and wait for another hum, hum.... chai I'am short of words....................................................................... another BOMB!!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by adegwurulez(m): 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
nice story, nice ending.. Not good at rating sha but u did a great job
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by ayando(m): 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
This is my first post n I will thank you for doing a wonderful job. Looking forward to your next story. Cheers
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by kennybelle: 11:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
All thanks goes to u sochistar, love ur story, ur dedication to to it n ur summary @ d end. Though u made my @ miss some beats with d suspense @ d last scene. Thanks 4 killin no one except d kidnappers, Thank u loads.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 01, 2014
a job well done.am a silent reader but i cant help lauding you after reading this.KUDOS
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:12am On Jan 01, 2014
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Eniqurl(f): 6:16am On Jan 01, 2014
Nice beqinninq, lovely endinq. Ur jez 2 qud. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Missmossy(f): 11:57am On Jan 01, 2014
cheesy
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Missmossy(f): 11:59am On Jan 01, 2014
Wow!!! Nice one Chistar,this last update is just so alluring. Do continue the good work,you rock!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by linpok: 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
congrats on d successful completion of d story....more greese to ur elbow..
Happy New Year Mr Chistar
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by ARareGem(f): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
Finally had time to read it. Interesting. cheesy

Chistar01, you entertain with your writing and whether you know it or not, what you write has a strong hold on the mind of your readers. So do well to pass the right message through your words. Endeavour to do your part through your talent. The harvest is ripe, but the labourers are few. Se you understand? smiley

And ehen, biko, try to avoid sex implicit and explicit scenes/episodes so that I don't have to skip any part. angry

I rate it 7. grin

Happy new year. smiley
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 7:26am On Jan 02, 2014
ARareGem: 0. Finally had time to read it. Interesting. cheesy

1. Chistar01, you entertain with your writing and whether you know it or not,
2. what you write has a strong hold on the mind of your readers. So do well to pass the right message through your words. 3. Endeavour to do your part through your talent. The harvest is ripe, but the labourers are few. Se you understand? smiley

And ehen, biko, try to avoid sex implicit and explicit scenes/episodes so that I don't have to skip any part. angry

5. I rate it 7. grin

Happy new year. smiley
0. lol... Firstly! Thanks 4 ur loyal followership, correct me if m wrong but I think u've been reading my stories since My complicated love story, so big thank u to dat.
1. Hmmmm... Yea, I know that and its great to know that people actually read my stuffs and enjoy it.
2. I didn't know dz until recently when I got mails and people requesting to add me on instant messengers (whatsapp, bbm n d rest) so dat I can advice dem on relationship issues and stuffs like dat. They seem to believe that because I write romance stories, I should have a clear view of how romance should be and how to solve any problem. Sadly, they aren't entirely right. My stories are just a figment of my imagination. Anyway, if anyone want to talk to me about "relationship" issues, feel free to email me, if I can help, I'll help, if not... Sorry in advance.

3. I don't exactly get this, but I think I get the broad idea.

4. Lol, I'm sorry about this but in my opinion, its very difficult to right romance stories without explict contents. I mean, I can choose to avoid it or don't give to much details but there are people who like it and look forward to such stuffs in stories. So I guess this is a problem I as a writer face: "how much s3x is enough s3x in a story?" I try my best to minimize the s3x contents to three or less episodes at most and so far, so goo so I guess ill stick to dat and don't worry, there is always a warning and I try to write it in a way that even if you skip the episode, u don't miss any important detail in the story.

5. Chai, a 7? That's errr... An A1 right? Yey!!! grin. Happy new year to u too, hope u had madt fun cause I sure did!!!!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2014
aso ebi: Sincerely I'll rate the story 9/10......

* Good character plot
* Good story line
* Fairly constant Update timing
* Wonderful, Creative & Imaginative ending......

In-fact good customer service...

Looking out for your new thriller series and with what I have read from you so far, I can only sit tight, relax and wait for another hum, hum.... chai I'am short of words....................................................................... another BOMB!!
all this for me? Dude u making my head swell oh, if its bursts ehn ... I comment my reservegrin. Thanks for your comments and everything, I really appreciate.
kennybelle: All thanks goes to u sochistar, love ur story, ur dedication to to it n ur summary @ d end. Though u made my @ miss some beats with d suspense @ d last scene. Thanks 4. killin no one except d kidnappers, Thank u loads.
lol, what good is a story if its totally predictable and dere isn't suspence in it? . Lemme tell u a secret, at a point, I wanted to kill John but then Jummy would have to remain single and that would spoil the plot since I wanted to ladies to have a happy ending.
Eni~girl:
Nice beqinninq, lovely endinq. Ur jez 2 qud. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
yey!!! My favourite person smiley. Thanks babes, how are u doing anyway?
ayando: This is my first post n I will thank you for doing a wonderful job. Looking forward to your next story. Cheers
thanks sir, don't worry, the next story is already knocking on your door.

A big shout out to everyone who made dz story a success. I can't mention names but u all know yourselves and a big thank you to yemi2plus for just being there sha even though he is still facing a ban, he still sent me an email once on twice on how he thinks the story should go or should have gone, thanks bro.

Happy new year you all and is it just me or is 2014 already looking bright already?
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by carexy(f): 11:36am On Jan 02, 2014
chistar01: awwwwwwww... Thanks babes cheesy. Hope u won't miss 'CELL 6 - Origin'?
lets go their..*winkz*
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Sanguine(f): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
Chister Chister SoChister!! smiley I've been silently following you all along, just wanted to stay lowkey. grin. But now I just thought to drop one or two of my silent thoughts.
I Read your Complicated love story... Ol'boy you be badt guy oo. lipsrsealed. And this B¤I¤T¤C¤H (this NL word processor abi wetin call chhanged it to 'naughty lady'! angry )... I've just three words to describe it and that's ''off the hook''. It was totally off the hook!! What more can I say... I was actually predicting that Richard (Zainab's Ex) would have a hand in the kidnap. grin grin. I wish I could write a 'makesenseful' story. grin sad. Thumbs up!

I hear 2014 is a leap year smiley. You, we are not just gonna leap, you, we are gonna leap in leaps and bounds. And it's sure gonna be a real roller coaster ride all the wayyyy!! smiley smiley

CHEEEERSS!! smiley
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by zeekz(m): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by ARareGem(f): 12:37am On Jan 03, 2014
Chistar, spread the gospel with your writing. smiley

For sure, I've been having fun since 1st January. It's now time to get serious sef. sad smiley

Rather, thank you for entertaining us. cheesy

In MzChistar's voice- Peace. wink
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by kayojosephy(m): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
is it to late? but i av to drop it cos i started just 2 days ago and i must confess,u are marvellously marvellous...dats breathtaking
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Daniel2802(m): 8:47am On Jan 04, 2014
My guy you always keep up to my expectations.The sky is your stepping stone.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Ghyft(f): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2014
HMMMMMMMMM.....WHAT MORE CAN I SAY??!!!!!!?!!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Balley(f): 7:42am On Jan 05, 2014
Sochistar, gud wrk bro....
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by alabig(m): 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
Nice radiance, you get the brain, you get the hand, you get the pen....don't stop half way for the development of this story. It should be on the hands of the best directors and producers. Thanks for your critical and thrilling story, just remind me of prison break. Thumbs up!!!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by felipemadero(m): 1:10am On Jan 07, 2014
ARareGem: Finally had time to read it. Interesting. cheesy

Chistar01, you entertain with your writing and whether you know it or not, what you write has a strong hold on the mind of your readers. So do well to pass the right message through your words. Endeavour to do your part through your talent. The harvest is ripe, but the labourers are few. Se you understand? smiley

I rate it 7. grin

Happy new year. smiley
if i slap u now ehn!wink.ar u tryna take the pomp off the literary pageantry?
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by PrincessB1(f): 11:42am On Jan 07, 2014
woww great write up kip it up wink
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
YaY!!! Just finished designing the cover for CELL 6 - Origin!!! What do you guys think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Delayed Diagnosis / Food For Thought - Inspirational Quotes / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.