Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

STORY: Babe In Total Control - Literature (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: Babe In Total Control (163218 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / ***total Love*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Missmossy(f): 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
Wow! I must confess you doing a beautiful job here Chistar. Though iam kinda new here,iam really impressed by your writeup. Continue the good job,keep the fire burning. Well done.

2 Likes

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Daniel2802(m): 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
Keep up the great work.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by kennybelle: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
Thanks oga Chi! But pls dnt kill Taofeek, biko!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by bquin2all(f): 1:02am On Dec 27, 2013
Chistar....
Taofeek dareth nat die cos ayam preservin him for Jummy.
Yhu hear??!!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by adegwurulez(m): 3:21am On Dec 27, 2013
still very much here. nice story bro...
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2013
Missmossy: Wow! I must confess you doing a beautiful job here Chistar. Though iam kinda new here,iam really impressed by your writeup. Continue the good job,keep the fire burning. Well done.
welcome n thanks babes, I hope you have checked out my blog too wink
Daniel2802: Keep up the great work.
thanks sire!
kennybelle: Thanks oga Chi! But pls dnt kill Taofeek, biko!
lol, ill try my best not to grin
bquin2all: Chistar....
Taofeek dareth nat die cos ayam preservin him for Jummy.
Yhu hear??!!
lwkmdead... Really?
adegwurulez: still very much here. nice story bro...
I appreciate bruh
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 8:34am On Dec 27, 2013
EPISODE 41

There are times in life where we feel all hope is lost. A time where everything goes wrong and our best friends seem to suddenly be our worse enemies. Its times like that we know who we truly are and we know our full capability.

John had lost it all. He had quited working for his father and the business he was trying to set up wasn't growing as quick as he wanted, but all of that wasn't really his main problem. His main problem was Jummy. He had lost her all because of his foolishness, he hadn't always been bisexual and it took loosing Jummy to know that he can be straight... If there was one thing he was sure of now, it would be he sincerely loved Jummy with all his heart.

As he stared down from the roof of the GNP building, he realized committing suicide isn't as easy as people portray it. His brain was fighting a war with his broken heart. While his heart told him to jump and he would feel no other pain again, his brain told him to go home and think about how to win Jummy back.

At a point, he climbed the pavement and just a step forward would have sealed the deal but his brain finally won the war. He stepped down from the pavement and decided to go home. He believed he still had a chance with Jummy if he was alive, but if he killed himself, then nothing can happen.

As he sat down on the chair, he realized he was crying and that was a very strange thing for him, considering he hadn't cried in ages.

Suddenly, he heard a voice. The voice seemed to flow with the wind and he wasn't sure until a heavy wind blew once again and asked him the simply question of faith.

DO YOU WANT ME TO SAVE YOU?

John was so astonished to reply so he just nodded. And the next thing he knew, his heart was filled with joy. He didn't know why, but he was smiling and all he could say was "thank you".

At that spot, on the roof of GNP, John gave his life to Jesus.

He was truly saved.

**********@@@@@**********

Jummy was worried. After the dinner with John, she had gone straight home, showered and laid on her bed in an attempt to sleep, but Mr Sleep didn't seem to be her friend so she kept on tossing and turning round the bed, thinking about no other person than John.

With a clear head, she saw things differently. She started thinking maybe she was too harsh on him. She couldn't deny the fact that she loved him so much it hurt.

Her thoughts were interrupted by her ringing phone.

She glanced at the wall clock and silently cursed the person who was calling at such ungodly hour before picking up the phone and saw it was Zainab. She knew Zainab would never call at such a time without having a good reason.

She pressed the green button.

After the call, she only became more worried after hearing what Zainab had to say.

Toafeek had been kidnapped, the kidnapper requested for ten million naira, Zainab had less than half of that and she wanted to trick them with it and finally she wasn't supposed to call the police.

Can tonight get any worse? She thought.

She knew she wasn't meant to call the police but she had to help somehow, she need advice and only one person came into her mind.

She took a deep breath and dialed a number.

**********@@@@@**********

Henry drove like a thief being chased by the entire New York Police Department (NYPD). He knew he didn't have much time to get to their next destination but he also knew that the kidnappers didn't care about that so he drove like his life depended on it.

Although Zainab complained about his speed out loud and requested he reduced it before they ended up spending the rest of their night in a hospital or at worse a morgue, she silently prayed that he even increased the speed and silently thanked her stars that he was involved in the matter, she didn't know how she would have kept herself together if she had done this all alone.

Eight minutes later, they drove past the Mile 2/ festac intersection and at exactly Nine minutes later, they were at Mile 2 - Oke as instructed.

Henry looked at Zainab and saw a kind of expression he had never seen on her before. Usually, he could read her facial expressions, but this time, she was blank. He knew playing the cracking-a-joke card at this time would be a bad idea, he decided to play a different card.

"Don't worry," he said, "your brother would be rescued, trust me."

Zainab didn't even act like she heard him. He continued. "When next they call, request to see your brother so that you would know he is still alive."

A minute later her phone rang.

"Hello," she said.

"Are you there yet?"

"Yes."

"Take one bag this time and get out of your car. Look around and you would see two buses parked besides each other, one red, one yellow. Drop the money beside in the red one and go back to your car."

Zainab remember Henry's words. "I want to speak to my brother now, I want to know that he is still alive and safe."

Mr Dayo sighed. "Okay, I'll do better than that. I'll show him to you life and direct."

Zainab ears opened wider as he said that.

"When you drop the money in the red bus, go to the back of the yellow bus and don't try fast move."

Zainab dropped the money in the red bus as she was told and walked to the back of the red bus. Through the glass, she saw her brother.

He was tied to a chair with his mouth taped together. Zainab walked closer and wanted to open the door when she saw a gun appear beside Taofeek's head, she couldn't see the face of the person because of the darkness.

She reluctantly went back to her car.

She had barely sat down when her phone rang.

"Now that that's settled. Drive back to Oke-Afa now, locate St Pauls Anglican Church and wait for my call. You have twenty five minutes to get there and locate it." Mr Dayo paused as if thinking of something then he added. "So far you have been pretty obedient and I like that, just do as I say, and you would see your brother. And don't think I don't know you brought a friend along even after I told you not to. I'm not angry yet... Don't give me a reason to be." Mr Dayo hung up.

Henry started the car and drove off, heading to Oke-Afa, the call had been on loud speaker and he heard everything.

As they drove, Zainab received a text message from Jummy: WHERE ARE YOU NOW?

Zainab replied: ON OUR WAY TO THE LAST DROP (St Pauls Anglican Church, Oke-Afa). Please I know you want to help but don't do anything silly.

Jummy had other plans of her own.

TO BE CONTINUED.

PS: http://sochistar./2013/12/27/b•i•t•c•h-different-plans-episode-41/ .

THE NEXT EPISODE WOULD BE THE FINALE. I'M GOING TO POST IT ON MY BLOG BY 10PM TOMORROW EVENING BUT POST IT HERE ON NAIRALAND ON SUNDAY, PROBABLY DURING THE DAY. SO IF YOU WANT FIRST HAND VIEW OF THE FINALE, YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT MY BLOG AND FOLLOW IT SO THAT YOU CAN GET INSTANT NOTIFICATIONS SENT TO YOU EMAIL wHEN I MAKE A NEW POST.

THANKS FOR YOU ALL SUPPORT.

(I think by tommorow, I would have set a personal record. In 6 months, I've written three long series and two short stories grin)... Thanks to you guys. But sadly, my next series would be exclusive to my blog... Meaning I won't be posting it here on nairaland although I'll let you guys know when I start it here on this thread so don't unfollow this thread after the last update grin. I'll pass other information to you guys later.)
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by ladyfeli(f): 8:34am On Dec 27, 2013
Omo i ve missed a lot o!!! N i wud lyk 2 wish d writer n readas of bitch a api xmas eve,merry xmas,api boxing day in arrearz(afta all oyibo sae beta late dan neva). N also 2 beg chistar 2 4gt his planz of endin d story dis yr,dere are still many areas dat cant b covad in 4 days. #Still following#
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2013
ladyfeli: Omo i ve missed a lot o!!! N i wud lyk 2 wish d writer n readas of bitch a api xmas eve,merry xmas,api boxing day in arrearz(afta all oyibo sae beta late dan neva). N also 2 beg chistar 2 4gt his planz of endin d story dis yr,dere are still many areas dat cant b covad in 4 days. #Still following#
I'll end the story properlly tomorrow and use an epilogue to tell you guys how each character ends up. I guess you guys would have to use your imagination to fill in any blank space I don't cover grin, I don't want to be the one who "WRITES" the whole story, you guys imagination should fill in the loose ends
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Sapphiredamsel(f): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2013
Awwww, chistar! Aren't you sweet? This story is sooooo awesome#mwah#
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by peterphd(m): 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
Nice work christar, you're really good. About John's case, I think it would have been better to have left it at where he picked himself up and decided to get jummy back instead of saying he "gave his life to Jesus". It makes it seem like religion has really been a big factor in this whole love affair and his bi-sexuality. The average reader would predict that he'd be "delivered" from bi-sexuality and he'd become straight.This is surely Not the case in reality as even you called readers to question whether homosexuals/bi-sexuals choose to be so. The story's already written but this is my opinion.Thanks

2 Likes

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Sapphiredamsel(f): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
peterphd: Nice work christar, you're really good. About John's case, I think it would have been better to have left it at where he picked himself up and decided to get jummy back instead of saying he "gave his life to Jesus". It makes it seem like religion has really been a big factor in this whole love affair and his bi-sexuality. The average reader would predict that he'd be "delivered" from bi-sexuality and he'd become straight.This is surely Not the case in reality as even you called readers to question whether homosexuals/bi-sexuals choose to be so. The story's already written but this is my opinion.Thanks
Talking like a typical atheist.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Daniel2802(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
Waiting for the grand finale.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by peterphd(m): 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sapphiredamsel:
Do you have a problem with atheists?
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Sapphiredamsel(f): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
peterphd:
Do you have a problem with atheists?
No, I don't. Just stating the obvious.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Psychedelia(m): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sapphiredamsel:
No, I don't. Just stating the obvious.

Ummm... Could you C.Y.M.? kiss
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by IAmXcessiz(m): 12:28am On Dec 28, 2013
Oga chistar.... You are too gbaski #BlogBookmarked
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Eniqurl(f): 4:24am On Dec 28, 2013
Hehehe....dz towi z 2 swit.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by walewunmi(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2013
Sapphiredamsel:
Hmmm so him speaking what he felt is now being atheist,when some1 dosn't seems top agree with wat u think dat dosn't mean u av 2start giving d person unpleasant names...I totally agree with him what he was saying really makes sense,u can't come and detest sumone lyk dat...(No offence meant oh grin just stating wat I believe should av been)
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by LaRochelle(f): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2013
In my opinion, Chistar is right in bringing the "G-factor"; although it looks rushed. Homosexuality can ONLY be cured by SPIRITUAL means, whether you (his fans) concur or not.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Yemlizzy(f): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
Chistar you damn good,was captured by your writeup and i just could not stop reading yesterday. I must confess you doing a beautiful job. Keep the fire burning. Welldone!

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by peterphd(m): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
La Rochelle: In my opinion, Chistar is right in bringing the "G-factor"; although it looks rushed. Homosexuality can ONLY be cured by SPIRITUAL means, whether you (his fans) concur or not.
How do you know homosexuality can be "cured"?you don't expect people to believe it can be cured just because you say so. You're saying G-factor like the story is a Christian story. Religion has never been mentioned and the characters bear names typical of Muslims. Why didn't he encounter Muhammed to "cure" him?
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by peterphd(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
La Rochelle: In my opinion, Chistar is right in bringing the "G-factor"; although it looks rushed. Homosexuality can ONLY be cured by SPIRITUAL means, whether you (his fans) concur or not.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Sapphiredamsel(f): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
Psychedelia:

Ummm... Could you C.Y.M.? kiss
Wat does it mean, biko?
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Alenkakent(m): 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sapphiredamsel:
Wat does it mean, biko?
Check Your Mail I guess
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by LaRochelle(f): 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
peterphd:
How do you know homosexuality can be "cured"?you don't expect people to believe it can be cured just because you say so. You're saying G-factor like the story is a Christian story. Religion has never been mentioned and the characters bear names typical of Muslims. Why didn't he encounter Muhammed to "cure" him?

Zainab and Taofeek are the only Muslims I can see; others are "Christians" by name. It's only natural that God saves John. Wouldn't it be awkward if Chistar said Allah saved JOHN? C'mon.

I know homosexuality can be cured because I believe in the efficacy of prayers. Books of great philisophers can't cure it.

Please, don't quote me. I don't want to derail this thread by turning it to a typical religion section thread. Thanks.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Thankgodtt(m): 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
Wow-- so I finally caught up- - wow!! No be smal tin.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by ARareGem(f): 12:18am On Dec 29, 2013
Like someone pointed out, the story is already written, but I have to say that John's conversion story was weak. That aside, still following up on TK.

I guess I'm the only one who isn't hooked on John and Jummy getting back together. undecided
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by peterphd(m): 12:35am On Dec 29, 2013
La Rochelle:

Zainab and Taofeek are the only Muslims I can see; others are "Christians" by name. It's only natural that God saves John. Wouldn't it be awkward if Chistar said Allah saved JOHN? C'mon.

I know homosexuality can be cured because I believe in the efficacy of prayers. Books of great philisophers can't cure it.

Please, don't quote me. I don't want to derail this thread by turning it to a typical religion section thread. Thanks.
I'm quoting you and you will read this.homosexuality can be cured? Prayers are effective? Why not pray so Elton john can become straight? Besides, prayers to which of the millions of gods out there makes a homosexual straight.Don't tell me not to quote you when you quoted me without asking for permission.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by walintize(m): 6:46am On Dec 29, 2013
@chistar, av checked Ɣ☺ΰя blog, can't find d concluding part na sad@chistar, av checked Ɣ☺ΰя blog, can't find d concluding part na
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2013
walintize: @chistar, av checked Ɣ☺ΰя blog, can't find d concluding part na sad@chistar, av checked Ɣ☺ΰя blog, can't find d concluding part na
not my fault.. Dere wasn't light all through yesterday so couldn't type. I'm currently typing it tho, so I guess ill have to post it simultaneously between here and my blog. Sorry 4 the inconviniece.

@ you guys dat are talking about John repentance. Personally, I'm a christian and I believe people can change and be saved from any problem once they involve Jesus in the issue. I didn't want to sound too religious that's what I didn't elaborate on John's conversion, so it won't be like I'm deviating from the story and preaching.

I hope to complete the final episode and post it today.

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Sheenor: 11:10am On Dec 29, 2013
Thank you mr chistar.....yuh hav reali tried for us...

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Delayed Diagnosis / Food For Thought - Inspirational Quotes / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.