Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

STORY: Babe In Total Control - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: Babe In Total Control (163284 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / ***total Love*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
aso ebi: you are WEL to the COME

and apologies accepted
smiley.. I appreciate
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
EPISODE 38B

The day ended pretty well for Zainab. She and Henry had spent almost the whole day together at work and she had enjoyed his company, he had a good sense of humor so she ended up laughing till tears rolled down her cheeks.

As she stepped into her car, Henry had reminded her of their date later on that night and she tried asking him for the details but he had refused to tell her, saying it was a surprise and she should dress simple.

She sighed and drove home in anticipation of what Henry had planned.

She got home by 6PM which only meant she had less than two hours to prepare for the date. She walked into the bathroom and took a long thirty minutes shower, making sure she scrubbed every sweat pore properly, then she went to the kitchen and fixed herself a cereal, she didn't take anything heavy just in case Henry's surprise plan involved eating dinner.

She was for the date ready within the next hour and by 8:00PM sharp she was already with her purse and waiting for the bell to ring, signifying Henry's arrival.

By 8:05PM the door bell went life and Zainab ran to the door and unlocked the door.

"You are late!" She said.

"Yea, I was at your door post by 7:50PM, I didn't want to seem to desperate so I decided to wait a few minutes before I pressed the bell." Henry winked.

Zainab couldn't help but smile, the date was just starting and Henry was already cracking jokes. She had a good feeling about the date.

"Well, now that you've told me your intentions, you look pretty desperate. So I guess you plan didn't work." Zainab replied grinning.

"You make it sound like you aren't in my shoes too."

"How?" Zainab asked.

"Look at you! I didn't have to even press the bell twice before you opened the door. It was as if you were standing at the door waiting for me to arrive."

Zainab cheeks went red in embarrassment. "May we proceed?" She said to change the topic.

"No!" Henry replied abruptly.

"Why?"

"You are over dressed for where I'm taking you to. I told you to dress simple and by simple, I meant just a jean and a top not a fancy Made-In-Tokyo dinner dress." Henry replied looking serious.

"You know you are a pain in the butt right?" Zainab said as she walked back into the house and let Henry through.

"Yes, I know I am. Now, can you do me a favour and go and change into a simple jean and top?"

Zainab didn't bother replying. She just did as told, obviously pissed... Normally she would have cancelled the date on that spot, but there was just something about Henry she couldn't resist and then she was really curious about what he had planned for the night.

Few minutes later, Zainab materialized before Henry wearing a jean and top. "Shall we?" She asked.

"How do you do It?" Henry asked.

"Do what?"

"I told you to wear a jean and top thinking you would look less fabulous but here you are, looking more fabulous than ever. Can you do me a small favour?" He asked.

Zainab was now over blushing, her cheeks were fiery red and she could literally feel her head swelling... Like literally.

"What favour?" She asked, hoping Henry didn't notice her blushing.

"Can you change back into the gown?"

Zainab couldn't hold it anymore, she bursted into an uncontrollable laughter and Henry joined her.

"Just kidding," he said. "Now can we start going?"

"Sure... Of course." She replied puntuating her laughter with the response.

They both left the house and entered Henry's car. He switched on the car and did something very strange. He drove for a few seconds and pressed the horn at the front of his home gate. The security guard came out almost immediately and opened the gate for him to drive in.

Zainab couldn't help but stare in confusion. "Are we changing cars or what?" She asked.

"Nope... I have just one car na. What gave you that impression?"

"Errr... Shouldn't we be heading to wherever you are taking me to and not parking your car in you compound?"

"This is 'wherever I'm taking you to. Just follow my lead." He said.

Zainab wanted to protest but didn't. This date just got quite interesting she thought.

The both walked into the house and Henry took her to the kitchen. She sat on a chair staring at him as he filled a pot with water and placed it on the fire.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm boiling the pot." He said sarcastically.

"No, seriously? Shouldn't we be on our date by now?"

"This is the date," Henry said. "I'm going to cook for you now then we would go to the dining table and eat." Henry replied grinning.

"This is what you had planned!" Zainab exclaimed.

"Yup."

"Can you even cook?" Zainab asked.

"I'm not entirely sure but I plan on finding out now..."

"What do you want to cook?"

"Promise me you won't laugh and I'll tell you." Henry replied with a wink.

"I promise."

"Well, I'm cooking Indomie and Egg."

For the second time that night, Zainab bursted out into an uncontrollable laughter. "And you filled the pot with water? Do you plan on cooking one carton?" She asked between laughters.

Henry scratched his head in response. "I thought that..."

"Get away from there let me teach you how to cook Indomie." Zainab cut in as she stood up and walked towards the gas cooker.

She emptied half of the water from the pot into the sink and place it back on the fire. "Where is the Indomie?"

"Wait... Wait... Wait oh! I plan on cooking for you and I plan on doing that, you can tell me how to cook it but you ain't cooking it. So tell me what to do next." Henry said with a false serious face, trying his best not to smile.

"You know you are a clown right?" Zainab replied.

Before Henry could think of a reply, Zainab phone went life as it rang.

She went to purse and brought out her phone.

"Hello?" She asked and listened to caller.

Henry watched as the smile on her face faded.

Immediately as she dropped the phone she slumped to the floor.

"What happened?" He asked.

"My brother... My brother... My brother..." Was all she kept on repeating as if in shock.

TO BE CONTINUED.

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by IAmXcessiz(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
Aii... Send mi a PM, cos i will love to know @chistar
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Barbienice(f): 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
Nice writeup. More grease to ur elbow bt plz am waitin for update*
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
IAm_Xcessiz: Aii... Send mi a PM, cos i will love to know @chistar
hmmmmm
Barbie nice: Nice writeup. More grease to ur elbow bt plz am waitin for update*
check back 2mao morning.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by eyezik3(m): 3:13am On Dec 24, 2013
Nice writeup boss! U'r da bomb sire
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Joannicky(f): 7:06am On Dec 24, 2013
Anthony4578: This guy's one hell of a twister
u no lie joor,am almst suffocating
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 10:21am On Dec 24, 2013
EPISODE 39

It was all Henry's idea. Zainab didn't like it at first and she even suggested the called the police but after convincing her, she had a rethink and decided to play along.

The time was about 9PM when Mr. Dayo called again. Zainab didn't even let it ring for more than a second before she grabbed the phone, picked the call and put it on loud speaker for both Henry and her to hear.

"Hello," she said.

"I'm going to be very blunt and straight to the point." Mr Dayo replied almost immediately.

"I'm listening."

"Good. If you ever want to see your brother again, you'll have to pay ten million naira in CASH because I don't think bank transactions would be safe for this kind of operation."

To his greatest surprise, all Zainab replied was, "when, where and how do you want me to send the money?"

"Ah! I like you already. Straight to the point just like me." Mr Dayo complemented. "Anyway, divide it into three equal parts and put it in three different different bags, I'll call you later on tonight for further details. If you play your cards well, you'll have your brother in your arms by ten AM maximum tomorrow morning... You have my word." With that, Mr Dayo hung up before Zainab could reply, not like she had anything to reply though.

Henry looked at Zainab and asked, "how much do you readily have?"

"About three million, although I'm supposed to pay in two million of that sum into TOP account tomorrow morning."

"Okay, that's good enough. You are a rich woman oh! If I had know that, maybe I would have planned an exclusively expensive dinner instead of trying to cook out of my 'Henry's super cook book'." He ended his statement with a wide grin.

For a second, Zainab smiled but the smile faded almost as quick as it came. "Do you joke every time? Asin, why don't you take anything serious?" She asked.

"See... A wise man once said: if life shows you pepper, take it and make pepper soup. What I'm trying to say in essence is, life shouldn't be taken too serious, that way, nothing would be able to surprise you."

Zainab sighed in response, her brother was in the arms of kidnappers who might be get vicious and attempt to do drastic things but here Henry was, blabbing something about pepper and pepper soup.

Henry saw her reaction to his little speech and then finally spoke up, "okay, go and bring the three million you have, don't worry about the bags, I'll handle that."

"What happens after that?"

"We wait."

**********@@@@@**********

John still had it in him, or so it seemed. Jummy had always known him to be a very romantic person and so far so good, he had proved her right.

Few minutes ago, John had parked his beat-up beatle at the front of the ten story GNP building, then lead the way into the building through the back.

The security guards who all had suspicious smiles on their faces just waved as they passed by.

"What are we doing here?" Jummy asked.

"Just follow my lead and trust me." John replied.

"You realize this GNP... Asin where I work right?"

"Yup... That why I even brought you here."

"But you know that..."

"That you need to shut up and just follow my lead." John cut in.

Jummy kept quiet until the got to the back of the building and watched John climb the fire escape.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Climbing a tree," he replied sarcastically.

"Well, I'm not climbing that tree with you."

"Why do you complain so much?" John asked.

"Say what ever you like, I.AM.NOT.CLIMBING.THIS.THING.WITH.YOU. Full stop!!!" Jummy yelled... Few minutes later, she was climbing it, John had his ways.

When they got to the top, Jummy started complaining about how much her legs ached before she rose her head and saw what was at her front.

A table clothed with a red table cloth and two chairs placed at both sides rested comfortably on the carpet which had the words: I LOVE YOU, written all over it. Rose flowers were littered all around the table and a candle was lit and placed at the middle of the table. Jummy was blown away.

"Shall we?" John asked seeing Jummy's reaction

"Yes... We most definitely shall." She replied and offered her hand for John to lead the way.

The table was still empty and for a moment, Jummy wondered if they were meant to eat the candle and table cloth but just as she smiled at the naughty thought, two people appeared from nowhere with one holding a huge tray with Jummy's favorite delicacy and the other holding a bottle of red wine and two cups... Viola! Dinner was served.

"Perfect." Jummy murmured inaudibly.

Taofeek heard foot steps just right outside the door and could also hear two people speak but couldn't quite make out what they were saying.

He tried to survey his environment but it was a pointless idea. He had seen all he needed to see: a chair, a light bulb, a bucket.

By this time, he was fully aware of his situation. He had been kidnapped by an IT company, or fake IT company as it now seemed and they had made contact with his sister, what he didn't know was how much was requested as ransom and what was going to happen to him next.

Suddenly, the door sprung open and two people walked in. He recognized one as Mr Dayo but the other was new to him.

Without saying any word, the other person walked up to Taofeek and after looking at him for a while then turned back to Mr Dayo and asked, "is this him?"

"Yes... It's him."

"Oh! I see... And you are sure he is the one?"

"Very sure."

"Okay then, let's get this over with. Hold him down."

Mr Dayo walked over and held Taofeek while the other person picked up a suitcase Taofeek hadn't noticed was there before, he placed it on the table and opened it.

Taofeek couldn't see the contents, but the look on the man's eye, told Taofeek nothing favorable could come out from it.

TO BE CONTINUED.

http://sochistar./2013/12/24/b•i•t•c•h-things-get-worse-episode-39/
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2013
eyezik3: Nice writeup boss! U'r da bomb sire
thanks bro.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Sapphiredamsel(f): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2013
Still a loyal fan#urockchistar#
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
This is getting really interesting. Good job sir chistar
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Clemzy16(m): 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mehn, shiit just got tight and hot..welldone chistar, you took your time well...God bless you
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Joannicky(f): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
MR ENDOWED wink
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
Sapphiredamsel: Still a loyal fan#urockchistar#
I appreciate
Cykik: This is getting really interesting. Good job sir chistar
thanks miss
Clemzy16: Mehn, shiit just got tight and hot..welldone chistar, you took your time well...God bless you
*salute* smiley
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by TrishaP(f): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
After reading I didn't have time to comment. Your doing a great work chistar. #still following
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by naziediamond(f): 1:19am On Dec 25, 2013
May d birth of christ bring joy nd peace in our lives 2day!!!!!! Hurrrrrrrrraaaaay enjoy nd ve fun. Merry xmas pals!!!!!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by PrinceAdepoju(m): 1:39am On Dec 25, 2013
Happy Christmas And Merry New Year In Advance.
https://www.nairaland.com/1565352/short-poem-christmas#20392878
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by carexy(f): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2013
merry christmas nd a prosperus new yr in advance.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by noblebright(m): 9:07am On Dec 25, 2013
Among all ur story chistar BITCH is the sweetest of dam all, ride on bro. HAPPY XMA$ TO U ALL WISHING U ALL AMEZING GRACE N ENDLESS LOVE FOREVER IN JESUS NAME...............
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by noblebright(m): 9:09am On Dec 25, 2013
Among all ur story chistar BABY IN TOTAL CONTROL is the sweetest of dam all, ride on bro. HAPPY XMA$ TO U ALL WISHING U ALL AMEZING GRACE N ENDLESS LOVE FOREVER IN JESUS NAME...............
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
;DI hope u guys weren't expecting me 2 update 2day o... And by the way, who lives in PH (around mgbuoba) and wants me 2 come over and spend the xmas with him/her? (Females and rich males only)... Lol.. Just kidding. Have fun guys, see ya 2mao, BITC. H resumes tomorrow.
gringrin
PEACe.
[img]http://sochistar.files./2013/12/merry-christmas-and-happy-new-year-logo.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by ARareGem(f): 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
Waiting to see the end. smiley
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by WizyJ88(m): 12:31am On Dec 26, 2013
Happy bday T.Dan,,,,,wishing u b best dat best has 4 u......
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2013
EPISODE 40

"Have they called?" Henry asked Zainab as she returned with the three million naira, he looked rather cool and relaxed compared to Zainab who looked like someone whose brother had just been kidnapped... Well, her brother had just been kidnapped.

Her mind was somewhere else and Henry had to ask the second time before she shook her head in response.

"Good! That gives us more time to get ready." Henry replied.

"Get ready? They requested for ten million but we have just three million. They obviously don't want the police to be involved and surprisingly, you don't want the police to be involved too... I'm beginning to wonder whose side you are on."

"Firstly, I didn't say I don't want the police to be involved. I said, I don't you to call the police YET, we would involve them in the right time." He replied and started walking out of the room. "Now, while I go get the bags, can make yourself useful and divided the money with you into three equal parts?"

Zainab really wanted to reply, but non of the responses that popped into her head made sense. She just closed her opened mouth and started doing as she was told.

"Are you enjoying the meal?" John asked.

Jummy had her mouth full so she had to quickly chew and swallow before she replied.

"Enjoy? That's a modest word to express how good this food tastes. How did you know that I loved Pounded yam and Egusi with STRICTLY goat meat?"

Henry smiled, "when you date someone long enough and love her truly, everything she says is important and you don't forget it even if you want to."

Jummy couldn't help but blush, but the thoughts of how much John had hurt her crossed her mind once more. She just couldn't accept him because of a fancy dinner and the few changes he had made, after all what's worse than walking home and catching your husband screwing his best friend who happens to be MALE.

"It would have been much better if it was a female." She suddenly said out loud without even knowing.

"What did you say?" John asked looking confused, he heard her clearly but didn't quite get what she meant at the time and was wondering what that had to do with the meal.

"Nothing." Jummy replied and started rinsing her hand. "I've lost my appetite," she added as she did so.

John was more confused now, what have I done wrong? He thought

"Jummy..." He called out her name.

"John... Please don't even start. You know one funny thing, even after what you did to me..."

"Jummy..." He cut in.

She continued like he hadn't said anything. "I still love you, and I hate it that I love you. But wiether or love you or not doesn't matter anymore..."

"Jummy..." He cut in once again.

"I'm glad you have changed because that would make things easier for the next lady you meet. We can be friends but you and I can never be together again." She picked up the napkin and wiped her mouth then stood up to leave.

"Are you done?" John asked.

"I'm going." She replied as she fought back the tears that were in the mood to let loose.

"I know I'm a jerk and a huge idiot who doesn't deserve you especially after what I did to you, and I also know no amount of 'sorry' can relief you of the pain I caused you. But there is a small problem, I just don't want to be just your friend." Henry paused, stood up and walked to the front of Jummy, he held her hands. "Jumoke, you are the one I see anytime I sleep, the one I can't survive a minute without thinking about, the makes life worth living... I mean I think about you and its like nothing else matters, you bring me joy... Jummy..." He looked her straight in the eyes, "you complete me."

Jummy was speechless. No one had ever said such beautiful things to her and she really wanted to kiss him on that spot and forget everything, but the ugly memories of what he had done crossed her mind once more.

"John, I wish it was that easy. I've forgiven you but like I said earlier, you and I can't work. I'm going home, don't bother about taking me home, I'll find my way home."

With that, Jummy stormed out, tears rolling freely down her cheek as she did so.

John sat on the floor confused. He finally realized something; he really meant everything he said to Jummy and he hated himself for hurting her.

He stood up and walked over to the roof's slab and looked down. Without having Jummy, life didn't seem worth living anymore to him.

A few minutes later, Henry reappeared with three identical bags but instead of them to be empty, they all seemed to be half filled with something.

He walked closer to Zainab and dropped the bag at her front grinning.

Zainab looked up at him and saw he was grinning. "What's making you grin?" She asked.

"Never mind, just put one million into each bag and make sure the money covers the newspapers under totally."

"Newspapers? What are you talking about?" Zainab inquired.

"You are a smart lady, you can't possibly tell me you don't get the idea of what we are going to do yet." Henry said with a sigh.

"Wait... Wait... Wait!!! We are talking 'bout my brother here. We aren't going to try and trick the kidnappers, they might get angry and I'm sure I don't want them to throw their anger on my brother. When they call..."

Speaking about the devil, Zainab was interrupted as her phone suddenly started ringing.

She looked at the screen and saw the number was hidden just like the first time the kidnappers had called. She knew it was them. She picked the call and put it on loud speaker.

"Hello." She said.

"Have you gotten the money ready?" Mr Dayo asked.

Zainab had to make a decision quickly. She could either say yes and hope Henry's plan worked out as planned or say no and let her brother stay in the arms of people who could really 'hurt' him. She was still weighing her options when she suddenly heard a scream in the background which sounded a lot like Taofeek's voice.

"Who was that?" She asked.

"Oh! So you are still there? I thought you had died while answering the phone so I decided to motivate you... NOW IS MY MONEY READY OR NOT!!!"

Without thinking Zainab replied "yes! Its ready."

"Good, now we are talking. Here's what you are going to do, get into you car now and drive to Cele express. Look around and you would see two bridges, a motor bridge and a pedestrian bridge. Carry the three bags and walk to the pedestrian bridge. I'll call you in twenty minutes time so that means you have twenty minutes to get there."

"Okay." Zainab said with her voice shaking.

"I don't think its necessary to tell you to come alone right?"

"Yes." Zainab replied and a beep followed as the call was disconnected.

Without saying a word to Zainab, Henry unzipped one of the bags and started loading it with the money... Zainab paused for a minute, staring at him in silence.

"You have twenty minutes and you are admiring me?"

Zainab didn't bother replying as she snapped back to reality. She unzipped another bag and started filling it up.

TO BE CONTINUED

PS: click on this link http://sochistar./2013/12/26/b•i•t•c•h-this-just-got-interesting-episode-40/ to know where I got this episode title from grin.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Eniqurl(f): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2013
Speechless....qud work.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by walewunmi(m): 11:40am On Dec 26, 2013
Wow tins are rily geting interesting abeg oh JOHN don't commit suicide JUMMY abeg 4give am oh give him another chance!!!thumbs up bro
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
Sir chistar pls read before you post your story. You are misplacing henry for taofeek and henry for john. Please read and modify them for others to understand.

Its geting suspicious and interesting though
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
Eni~girl:
Speechless....qud work.
thanks boo
walewunmi: Wow tins are rily geting interesting abeg oh JOHN don't commit suicide JUMMY abeg 4give am oh give him another chance!!!thumbs up bro
lol.. Thanks bro
Cykik: Sir chistar pls read before you post your story. You are misplacing henry for taofeek and henry for john. Please read and modify them for others to understand.

Its geting suspicious and interesting though
I typed the episode last night with sleepy eyes, I'll do as told anyway. Thanks
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by LaRochelle(f): 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
Why do I have this sick feeling that Henry has a hand in this kidnapping, for the sole purpose of impressing Zainab?
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Les: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
La Rochelle: Why do I have this sick feeling that Henry has a hand in this kidnapping, for the sole purpose of impressing Zainab?
was it Henry that told toefek to go into an uncompleted fake IT company??
the extent men are demonized by women nowadays
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
EPISODE 40b.

For someone who was in the hands of kidnappers who just opened a tool box filled with weird looking things that could really hurt someone, Taofeek looked pretty relaxed.

"Do you know what this is?" The other man who had walked in with Mr Dayo asked Henry as he held a tool that looked exactly like a screw driver.

"A screw driver?" Taofeek replied as if asking for some sort of confirmation.

The man pressed a button on the screw-driver and the tip of the screw-driver splited only to reveal two sharp looking pin-like objects that replaced the tip of the screw-driver.

"No my friend, this isn't a really a screw-driver. Its more like an injection with two pins. The problem I have with it is that it doesn't cause much pain."

Taofeek opened his mouth in shock, why would he want it to cause more pain? He wondered.

"What do you plan on doing with that?" He asked.

"Just to motivate your sister." Mr Dayo cut in and the dialed Zainab's number.

Everybody was quite for a few minutes and then Mr Dayo spoke "have you gotten my money ready?"

Taofeek listened carefully and tried to understand the conversation. The next thing he knew, the weird looking screw-driver was stabbed into his laps and he let out and ear deafening scream.

The only tangible things he got out of Mr Dayo's conversation was one: he definitely was somewhere about a place called Cele Express and Zainab had the money prepared.

He was going to be free at last! He thought to himself and smile formed on his face.

He forgot things don't also go as planned.

In no time, the bags were filled and the newspapers were properly covered with the money.

"Let's go, I'll drive." Henry said to Zainab.

"Didn't you hear the part where I'm meant to deliver the money alone?"

"And you would deliver the money alone, but I'm driving you there, besides, I'm a better and faster driver."

Zainab wasn't in the mood to argue. She tried to pick up the the three bags and take them to the car, but they were too heavy. Henry folded his arms and watched her struggle with the bags in amusement. When he had had enough fun, he walked over and snatched the bags from and her hands, easily lifting then from the floor.

"And later, you females would say 'what a man can do, a woman can do better', when you can just carry a few newspapers." Henry said as he walked away.

Zainab smiled.

By the time they got to the car and were on the road, Zainab picked up her phone and dialed a number.

Henry saw that she held the phone to her ears and became curious, "who are you calling?"

"Someone. You don't expect us to go without the police knowing and not even a friend in case thing go wrong?"

"Nothing would go wrong."

"Well, I'm not taking any chances," she replied and before Henry could reply, the recipient picked up.

"Do you know what time it is?" Jummy asked from the other end of the line.

"Shut up and listen, this is serious." Zainab replied then when she got Jummy's attention, she went ahead to tell her the whole story and made Jummy promise not to call the police... Jummy promised then Zainab hung up.

"Now, someone knows where we were last seen." Zainab said to Henry.

They got to the bridge as instructed and Zainab walked out of the car alone, dragging the three bags along, she stood at the pedestrian bridge just as instructed.

Her phone went life at exactly twenty minutes.

"Are you there?"

"Yes, I am."

"Good. Now, do as I say. Drop one of the bags beside the middle pillar of the pedestrian bridge the take the remaining two back to the car and drive to Mile 2 - Oke, you have ten minutes to do that." The call went dead.

Jummy did exactly as told and went back to the car.

"Why did you drop one bag there and what would happen to the remaining bags?" Henry asked looking confused.

"That was the instruction, now drive to Mile 2 - Oke."

"Wow!!! This just got quite interesting." Henry said as he started the car.

TO BE CONTINUED.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Delayed Diagnosis / Food For Thought - Inspirational Quotes / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.