Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Bayern Munich Fans - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bayern Munich Fans (80542 Views)

Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Smdh Bayern Munich Fans Caught having $ex In Stands During Hoffenheim Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Fans by yousouph(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2010
I sincerely wish for bayern vs Arsenal in the second round
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2010
Bayern vs Arsenal for where?

So when we win, people would say we got an easy opponent. Arsenal are European minnows in case you dont know.

No CL trophy in their existence same with Yeovil Town
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by yousouph(m): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2010
lols. How can you compare Arsenal to yeovil town? Did yeovil ever compete in UCL? Na wa for you o
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2010
Arsenal 0 Champions league tiltes

Yeovil Town: 0 Champions league titles
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by yousouph(m): 5:00am On Aug 31, 2010
Did Wenger by any means take your girl friend or one of Arsenal's fans cos i can't fathom the motive behind your hatred
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 31, 2010
@honeric,
I'm disappointed in you.I thought you had more in you than your response showed.
Bayern beat United,but United beat the German champions Home and Away (Wolfsburg).Fulham did same in the Europa League.
If you're following Dayokanu to celebrate a fortunate away-goals rule victory,then shame on you.It's profound that Fulham who finished in the lower half of the EPL went undefeated and conceded only 2 goals over 4 games against two teams who finished top in Germany.

@DK
If you had two sets of data to use,would you use last year's data or data of two years ago?Which would be more valid to you?Which England vs Germany result matters to you most?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by honeric01(m): 8:56am On Aug 31, 2010
Eastbay:

@honeric,
I'm disappointed in you.I thought you had more in you than your response showed.
Bayern beat United,but United beat the German champions Home and Away (Wolfsburg).Fulham did same in the Europa League.
If you're following Dayokanu to celebrate a fortunate away-goals rule victory,then shame on you.It's profound that Fulham who finished in the lower half of the EPL went undefeated and conceded only 2 goals over 4 games against two teams who finished top in Germany.

Tell that to the birds, where were you when German teams were busy sending English teams out of both ECL and EC?, so because Fulham had a run (one hot, one wonder), you come dey salivate for mouth? yes they beat Wolfsburg and Hamburg, but you were alive when the same Hamburg sent Man city and the rest out of Europe, so save me the sermon joor. grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by tkb417(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2010
^^^
ur head no correct

u dey talk about Hamburg but quick to call Fulhams run a wonder

msheww
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2010
honeric01:

Tell that to the birds, where were you when German teams were busy sending English teams out of both ECL and EC?, so because Fulham had a run (one hot, one wonder), you come dey salivate for mouth? yes they beat Wolfsburg and Hamburg, but you were alive when the same Hamburg sent Man city and the rest out of Europe, so save me the sermon joor. grin

Go sleep.
If you call fulham's run a one-hit wonder (not "one hot, one wonder'' as you put it,wetin dat one mean?),then you shouldn't be watching football.
You haven't responded to the fact that Fulham who finished in the lower end of the EPL sent out teams who finished in the top half of the Bundesliga.That is an index of how weak the Bundesliga is.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by honeric01(m): 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2010
tkb417:

^^^
your head no correct

u dey talk about Hamburg but quick to call Fulhams run a wonder

msheww

What has Fulham ever won in Europe?

Eastbay:

Go sleep.
If you call fulham's run a one-hit wonder (not "one hot, one wonder'' as you put it,wetin dat one mean?),then you shouldn't be watching football.
You haven't responded to the fact that Fulham who finished in the lower end of the EPL sent out teams who finished in the top half of the Bundesliga.That is an index of how weak the Bundesliga is.

Who told you Hamburg finished well last season? where both of them finished was almost similar, you should have known that the one hot was a typo, but you couldn't assimilate that, poor you hehehehehe.

Let's see what the EPL is capable of doing this season apart from just calling to make up numbers (Europa cup).

And as for the UCL, they stand no chance of even making the semis this time around (watch this space) cool
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by tkb417(m): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2010
^^ the year the EPL wont make semis, just know Jesus is about to come

there are just 2 or 3 clubs in europe that are marginally better than the EPL clubs

Barca and who else? with benitez now, i can bet 10,000 USD even spurs would beat them

just wait till ur european clubs are taken to d cleaners again
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2010
@honeric,
Sorry oh. . .to the simple minded like us(who can't assimilate what you're saying but manage to point out your errors),you were in such a hurry to write back that you forgot to check your tenses,nor vex. . .
Back to the argument, when last did a german team win ANYTHING in Europe,Europa or CL?That's another way we know a strong league.:Besides,everyone knows the big daddy of them all is the CL.You know the EPL teams get very far there,and in their numbers. . .something Germany can only fantasize about.Freaky results in one weekend doesn't mean a league is competitive all by itself.
Check your facts-Hamburg finished 7th in the Bundesliga.Which is creditable.Wolsfburg finished 8th.Both top-half finishes.
If both teams can score only twice against a side that finished 12th in the EPL in four games,then it's obvious,using that criteria,which is more competitive than the other.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2010
tkb417:

grin
Ol'boy, take am easy oh. . .
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by honeric01(m): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2010
@Eastbay
Abeg stop the stories, where did Fulham end last season? for your information, Wolfsburg was never a big name in the German league until recently, they are of same rating with Fulham incase you don't know, Hamburg and Wolfsburg are average clubs and it was because German league is almost balance (bar Bayern munchen), that was why they ended up winning the league.

When last did any club from EPL win anything in Europe bar the regulars? (Man U and Liverpool) even as the clubs yapa full England reach? WITH ALL THE HYPES IN THE EPL, ONLY 2 CLUBS HAVE BEEN ABLE TO WIN ANYTHING IN EUROPE for more than 5 years now!!!

Shame shame shame.

Well, i am not even a German league fanatic, but when the truth is to be told, count me in grin grin grin

My league remain the NPL and the La liga cool cool

@tkb

Shame no dey even catch you? with all the money for EPL, Na only 2 clubs don win anything for Europe for more than 5 years now (close to 10yrs and it's only 2 clubs out of the whole pack?) grin grin grin grin. My league is doing justice to that department (LA LIGA) cool cool cool
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2010
tkb417:

there are just 2 or 3 clubs in europe that are marginally better than the EPL clubs

Barca and who else? with benitez now, i can bet 10,000 USD even spurs would beat them

just wait till your european clubs are taken to d cleaners again

How many made the semis last season
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2010
How many teams have won the EPL in recent times?

Chelsea, Manure, Arsenal and Blackburn 4 teams.

In the same time frame

Bayern, Dortmund, Stuttgart, Bremen, Wolfsburg, Kaiserslautern.

For several seasons the top 4 in the EPL never changed for once, they only get rotated. betweenn Man Utd, Arsenal Chelsea, Liverpool,
In the same time frame Bundesliga top 4 teams have Bayern, Schalke, Bremen, Leverkusen, Stuttgart, Hertha Berlin, Hamburg, and Dortmund
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by chic2pimp(m): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2010
Pato,Ibra,Dinho and Robinho, can it get any better for Milan? grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by tkb417(m): 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2010
^^ whos biz is it what happens in that local shyt competition

even hertha berlin can win bundesliga or even st pauli

my own is how many UCL trophies do they have compared to EPL

ure asking how many entered semis last season?

count the number of times thy have entered semis in 5 years and compare to Bundesliga

@Honeric
did you say Hamburg and Wolfsburg are like Fulham?
u dont know footie

Wolfsburg don win bundesliga b4 abi u no know?

how u wan take compare Hamburg to Fulham? a club that has won the bundesliga couple of times, won european competition b4?

a club that has never gone on relegation and one of the biggest clubs in Germany?

Hamburg can only be compared to arsenal and never Fulham
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2010
How can a league where only 2 teams have a realistic chance of winning be competitive? Man Utd and Chelsea

More like the Scotiish league where either Celtic or Rangers win
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by tkb417(m): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2010
im scared oh

AC Milan has 4 baaaaaad players

chei
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by tkb417(m): 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2010
dayokanu:

How can a league where only 2 teams have a realistic chance of winning be competitive? Man Utd and Chelsea

More like the Scotiish league where either Celtic or Rangers win
take Man U and Chelsea to ur league, theyll be the ones winning ur league every year
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by chic2pimp(m): 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2010
tkb417:

im scared oh

AC Milan has 4 baaaaaad players

chei
Y'all better be scared grin
We will rip defences apart in both Serie A and The champions League this season.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2010
^^ How many of them were missing last year when u were humiliated by manure home and away
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by tkb417(m): 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2010
^^ Zlatan and Robinho would add enuff
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2010
According to Beckenbauer, Robinho is only fit to play in a circus

Add Zlatan to it, who is a terrible primadonna plus Dinho.

We now have AC prima donna, They might upstage Bayern as the FC Hollywood of Europe
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by chic2pimp(m): 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ How many of them were missing last year when u were humiliated by manure home and away
I can't say I blame you for hating on Milan cuz if I was in your position I would hate as well.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2010
How many season trophyless is it in AC Milan as at the last count.

Take heed Assanals fate beckons very soon.

BTW I cant remember Bayern losing home and away 7-2 in a CL game in recent times
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by chic2pimp(m): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2010
When last did your shitty team win the champions league? undecided
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by honeric01(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2010
tkb417:

did you say Hamburg and Wolfsburg are like Fulham?
u dont know footie

Wolfsburg don win bundesliga b4 abi u no know?

how u wan take compare Hamburg to Fulham? a club that has won the bundesliga couple of times, won european competition b4?

a club that has never gone on relegation and one of the biggest clubs in Germany?

Hamburg can only be compared to arsenal and never Fulham

Wolfsburg and Hamburg (Financially) are in the same level with Fulham, yet they have achieved what Fulham only dreams of.

I repeat, Wolfsburg was never a BIG team in the German league until RECENT.

Hamburg is also an average team no matter how you want to look at it, being an average team does not mean you must go on relegation, why they always make wave in the German league is because they know what they are doing and the league is also a balanced one.

Infact i don tire joor

Big names in the German league are Bayern Munich, Bayern Leverkusen, Dortmund, (Dayo abeg complete the rest jor tongue)
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 11:27pm On Aug 31, 2010
^^ Wolfsburg was still playing in division 2 in 1996 and narrowly escaped relegation in 2007 before winning the league in 2009
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2010
German bundesliga 11(german national team) 4 vs Epl 11(English national team) 1. From 2010 World cup
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by honeric01(m): 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ Wolfsburg was still playing in division 2 in 1996 and narrowly escaped relegation in 2007 before winning the league in 2009

cool cool thank you, now wey tbk? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (100)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (2 - 3) On 23rd April 2017 / UEFA Champions League Draw On 24th August 2017 / Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.