Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. (85277 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 / Immigration Aptitude Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Tobexin(m): 11:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
Oluwacolded: u paid 1,000 and you want to ruin my own life and you called that a breach of contract.mr man there is nothing like breach of contract here am gonna send the comfirmed ones to those that have paid for it all of them would be contacted sooner
except those that decided to ruin me down

I have been on nairaland for the past 4yrs now and i hadn't seen anything like NIS pastquestion and i paid,hustle and begged to get it out and you guys are telling me to give it out free of charge let us be programmatic here.

Nairalanders don't appreciate things at all u guys have forgotten we still have some paramilitary examinations still coming up how do u expect me to get those past questions if you guys ruin me down in this NIS own with this piracy and free of charge of a thing.
bro sowie i understand how u feel brother but that is life for u so bro when should i be expecting my comfirmed questions.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by twaintoy(f): 12:09am On Oct 16, 2013
Bigdreams:

Please, kindly do others a favour by sending it to them as they request here or in other places.

Thanks.
please, send it to me too, twaintoy@rocketmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by seundy(m): 12:20am On Oct 16, 2013
twaintoy: please, send it to me too, twaintoy@rocketmail.com. Thanks.
please send to me. God will reward u in 100 folds.seundaniel@rocketmail.com. Thanks jare
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Missgenygurl: 12:23am On Oct 16, 2013
@Bigdreams,plz send it to me, May God see you through in all your endeavours.ijeomaoguike@gmail.com. Thanx dear! kiss
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by toques: 12:31am On Oct 16, 2013
@fungramot pls extend the kindness to me...toquesgraciako2@yahoo.com.tanx bro
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by zelexotunla(m): 12:43am On Oct 16, 2013
Oluwacolded: u paid 1,000 and you want to ruin my own life and you called that a breach of contract.mr man there is nothing like breach of contract here am gonna send the comfirmed ones to those that have paid for it all of them would be contacted sooner

I have been on nairaland for the past 4yrs now and i hadn't seen anything like NIS pastquestion and i paid,hustle and begged to get it out and you guys are telling me to give it out free of charge let us be programmatic here.

Nairalanders don't appreciate things at all u guys have forgotten we still have some paramilitary examinations still coming up how do u expect me to get those past questions if you guys ruin me down in this NIS own with this piracy and free of charge of a thing.
. You are talking as if d whole of ur life depends on dis past questions. If u could reverse back to some posts earlier made,u were saying you worth more than 100 times salary of Immigration officer. If then, u're a presumed millionaire,u wont be greedy asuch. Pls, there are alot of nairalanders that just willing to help without even waiting to be appreciated. They give out informations out easily infact go to travelling section u will c d best "service to humanity" Imagine unemployed to pay 1k to apply 4 job dat referral is order of d day and there you are extorting money again because u too wants to survive dis hardship abi? Put urself in d shoe,when u apply to various organisations and then,u av to pay 1k to like 10 coy to pass their exams. Pls, dont quote me wrong u could do biz at d sametime be kind. Be a brodas' keeper
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Dandybutix: 1:15am On Oct 16, 2013
Oluwacolded: mr man stop insulting me just becos i refused to give u free past question i never told u am unemployed my present job is 100 times valuable than NIM

Monkey, ur present job of selling past question is 100 times better than NIS or is there another employment dat u hav dat is so lucreative dat u sell past question to survive. Hungry n Proud. I dont blame u,but d clowns dat paid 1k for d lousy past question, immigration emplyment application wz tagged 1k, people complained yet some clowns r paying d same 1k to another bigger clown for fake questions. Some People hav very low I.Q.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by blessed4ril(f): 1:30am On Oct 16, 2013
@bigdreams, pls kindly assist me here wit the past qustns: becky_chy@yahoo.com!
Its only God dat wil reward u 4doin this 4us jobseekers!
Tanx a bunch!
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by olamisegbe(m): 1:56am On Oct 16, 2013
@Bigdream pls help me forward the NIS pastquetions to this e-mail adress oyes4real86@yahoo.com. God bless you abundantly, may you never lack any good thing in life. Thank you.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Tobexin(m): 3:14am On Oct 16, 2013
zelexotunla: . You are talking as if d whole of ur life depends on dis past questions. If u could reverse back to some posts earlier made,u were saying you worth more than 100 times salary of Immigration officer. If then, u're a presumed millionaire,u wont be greedy asuch. Pls, there are alot of nairalanders that just willing to help without even waiting to be appreciated. They give out informations out easily infact go to travelling section u will c d best "service to humanity" Imagine unemployed to pay 1k to apply 4 job dat referral is order of d day and there you are extorting money again because u too wants to survive dis hardship abi? Put urself in d shoe,when u apply to various organisations and then,u av to pay 1k to like 10 coy to pass their exams. Pls, dont quote me wrong u could do biz at d sametime be kind. Be a brodas' keeper
all the way to jerusalem
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Osteve2(m): 3:22am On Oct 16, 2013
Bigdreams:

Amen.

Please, kindly help out others who would also be making requests here by forwarding it to their email addresses and notifying them here as well.

Thank you.
Thank u so much...av received it. May God reward ur magnanimity.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Ahmed030(m): 3:49am On Oct 16, 2013
may God reward you, pls send it to akandeahmed@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Bigdreams(m): 5:40am On Oct 16, 2013
Oluwacolded: Am sorry to say this now the maths and english questions are fake only the correct one is the current affairs the real question would be sent out 5 days before the exam accompanied with NIS practice questions.

If you doubt check page 1 of this thread and look at the english questions i pasted there and compared it with the one i sent out they don't correspond at all

The comfirmed one are in the hard copy not soft copy.

We are not fools we are aware of what is happening before it happeneð

To those who have paid and recieved theirs. Pls bear with us the real questions would be sent 5 days before the exam.

Bro,

I will never draw issues with you in respect of this post of yours.

I leave everything to God. He knows the best to do.

Whatever goes around comes around.

Oluwacolded: Reason why we charged 1,000k for the pastquestions

1.NIS pastquestions is not any how thing you will see out side

2.The NIS past question was brought out with huge hundred of thousands and you guys expect us to send it out free of chargé

3.Even i give it out free of charge people will still sell

4.We delibrately sent out the counterfeit questions to know the traitors while the traitor had been known the real one would sent out to all those that had paid early on

@the bolded

Is it wrong for me to take you for your own words that you had genuine questions? Why then did you have to turn and change what you had initially said because I gave it out free as God placed it in my heart?

Like I said earlier, I will never challenge you over this matter.

One thing I know is this; whatever you sow, you reap.

To everyone,

Please, let's learn to do good to anyone wherever, whenever. God sees all we do and will definitely repay us in equal and and over abundant measures whether good or bad.

3 Likes

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Bigdreams(m): 5:58am On Oct 16, 2013

My brother,

There are one thousand and one ways to sell your past questions without nairaland.

If you are internet savvy, you can:

1. Create a blog and post some of the questions there and let your audience know that if they want more or better still the entire questions, they can call your number for detailed information. You don't need to pay for hosting as you can use free blogsites like .com, , blog.com, etc.

2. Create a facebook page and do paid facebook adverts with specific targets to your most likely audience. You can sprinkle some of the questions too on the facebook page and then also include you number for people who want the entire questions.

3. Create a twitter account and follow handles like @gidi_traffic, @alibabagcfr, @naijacorpers and other Nigerian handles that have lots of followers. You can then post your tweets periodically and include these aforementioned handles so that their followers can see them.

4. Create an internet marketing system whereby you offer a free (but limited) version (not fake) of the questions via a sales page (like the one in my signature) backed up by an effective autoresponder system. You can then do follow-up marketing via emails to sell the complete version to them.

5. Get the GSM database of your target audience or people within the states you want to capture and send them periodic text messages offering them the free (but limited) version of the past questions (you don't need to tell them to buy anything at first). You can refer them to your blog, facebook page where they can download the free version. Once they do that, you can always follow-up by email or phone number.

My brother, you don't need to be annoyed because of what I did.

If you need help in any of the methods I outlined above, please get in contact with me via 08098086797 or email bigdreamsconcept@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Bigdreams(m): 6:10am On Oct 16, 2013
Bereal247:
I like your kind-heartedness.
Please, send the NIS past questions to: bereal247@hotmail.com
Thanks in advance.

O'steve:
Pls help me send it to: princeolasteve@yahoo.com May God reward ur magnanimity.

Ahmed030: may God reward you, pls send it to akandeahmed@yahoo.com

toques: @fungramot pls extend the kindness to me...toquesgraciako2@yahoo.com.tanx bro

olamisegbe: @Bigdream pls help me forward the NIS pastquetions to this e-mail adress oyes4real86@yahoo.com. God bless you abundantly, may you never lack any good thing in life. Thank you.

blessed4ril: @bigdreams, pls kindly assist me here wit the past qustns: becky_chy@yahoo.com!
Its only God dat wil reward u 4doin this 4us jobseekers!
Tanx a bunch!

toques: @fungramot pls extend the kindness to me...toquesgraciako2@yahoo.com.tanx bro

Miss genygurl: @Bigdreams,plz send it to me, May God see you through in all your endeavours.ijeomaoguike@gmail.com. Thanx dear! kiss

Odionpete: pls i will also need it email-chrlsodion@yahoo.com

ezepatlink: plz bigdream forward d pq to me, echichukwu@yahoo.com. Thanks for your understanding.

Justcul:

Hi abdul,

Pls send to; ikhimin11@gmail.com

dapotemi:

Kindly share with me pls.....oladapokelvin@yahoo.com
God bless..

fadinus: @fungramot, extend d love here. fadipedavid@yahoo.com

chineil:

Pls send to rosychick55@yahoo.com thanks

Sent to you all..

Please, be a helping hand to another person by sending it to them whenever they request it here or anywhere.

Thanks.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Journi2America(m): 6:12am On Oct 16, 2013
Bigdreams: Hi all,

I have decided to give free of charge the NIS past questions I bought from Oluwacolded. All I did after buying it from him was to rearrange and put everything together in one single document instead of the three different documents I received from him. I have not included any promotional message in it to serve as a marketing bait.

Oluwacolded, I am the youth corps member who called you from Katsina on Monday and purchased the past questions from you. I do not intend to stop your business at all rather I simply feel that so many people might not be able to spare that N1,000 you asked for. Please, I am sorry if this offends you as I do not intend to intend to do so. You can also download this one, you might also find it useful.

I did not register for the NIS at all as I'm not interested but feel that lots of other people who registered would benefit if they have the past questions. Please, kindly forward to others that you know are in need once you receive it. To give is more blessed than to receive.

I'll be dropping the link here once I upload it to a free file hosting service.

I wish you success in your endeavours.

Thanks.
Pls kindly send it to Valentine3005@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Journi2America(m): 6:13am On Oct 16, 2013
Please anyone with shld pls send it to Valentine3005@yahoo.com..PLS!!!
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by toyibhabib: 6:21am On Oct 16, 2013
Brother kindly forward it to toyibhabib@yahoo.com. Thanking you in anticipation

Bigdreams: Sent bro.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Journi2America(m): 6:22am On Oct 16, 2013
pls help guys send it to valentine3005@yahoo.com abegooo! For those that av it! Help a friend!Good morning pals
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by jatthobber(m): 6:31am On Oct 16, 2013
Could u pls send it to this mail- mi4u2nv@gmail.com tanx a lot
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 16, 2013
@ sender, ur blessed, i c u, infact, i 4 c u making it thru. Tnks. 1 luv nairappl
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Bigdreams(m): 6:39am On Oct 16, 2013
toyibhabib: Brother kindly forward it to toyibhabib@yahoo.com. Thanking you in anticipation

Journi2America: pls help guys send it to valentine3005@yahoo.com abegooo! For those that av it! Help a friend!Good morning pals

Sent to you both..

Please, be a helping hand to another person by sending it to them whenever they request it here or anywhere.

Thanks.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Ijadun04(m): 6:42am On Oct 16, 2013
Yakeeboy: so path way tutor kubwa has started tutorials for the immigration exam that is good to hear well am interested in the the tutorial but i need to know the tutorial fee and time of the tutorial cos am not always chance in the morning.

Anticipating to hear your reply sir.

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by jatthobber(m): 6:42am On Oct 16, 2013
Bigdreams:

Sent to you both..

Thanks.
please extend to this bro. God bless. mi4u2nv@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by toyibhabib: 6:52am On Oct 16, 2013
I appreciate ur swift response to my request. Thank you and God bless you. For others who are in dire need of the past questns, shld pls drop their email addy as i wil also take my time to fowarding it. Thank you once again buddy

Bigdreams:

Sent to you both..

Thanks.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by chidifrank(m): 6:55am On Oct 16, 2013
Pls forward to chidi.frank@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Journi2America(m): 6:56am On Oct 16, 2013
Bigdreams:

Sent to you both..

Thanks.
Thank you! I will
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by chidifrank(m): 6:56am On Oct 16, 2013
toyibhabib: I appreciate ur swift response to my request. Thank you and God bless you. For others who are in dire need of the past questns, shld pls drop their email addy as i wil also take my time to fowarding it. Thank you once again buddy

. Pls forward to chidi.frank@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 6:57am On Oct 16, 2013
Bigdreams:

Sent to you both..

Thanks.
keep forwarding the fake questions bro
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by jimikata(m): 6:57am On Oct 16, 2013
Bigdreams:

Sent to you both..

Thanks.
@bigdreams, pls help a brother out. kindly forward it to me: kade404@gmail.com.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by chidifrank(m): 6:58am On Oct 16, 2013
Journi2America: Thank you! I will
pls help forward to chidi.frank@yahoo.com pls am online now.. Pls, if you cld send it now, I will appreciate..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (38) (Reply)

Is Civil Defence, Prisons And Immigration Doing Internal Recruitment? / Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.