Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. (86260 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 / Immigration Aptitude Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
Yakeeboy: thank you bro for the tutorials may God bless u plenty plenty.

Just gone through the past questions now oboy it mind bending ooo may God help us i don forget book finish oooo.

Please Sir. Help me to send the past question to uayomaya@yahoo.com. I do not have much with me. May God bless u abundantly.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by dare2011(m): 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
Pls anybody with Immigration Past Questions,kindly send it to my mail
adesanyaolusegun2011@yahoo.com.
Tank u so much.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by olamisegbe(m): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
Pls I also need the past qtn bro, anybody that has should pls forward it to my box : oyes4real86@yahoo.com. Pls bro I will be grateful when it is forwarded, thank you in anticipation.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by jegak: 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
Please can someone forward to me jegak55@yahoo.com.thank you all
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by 10over101: 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
cman77: It is really disheartenin dat sm pple went to sch yet de didn't learn anytin.u have nt bin invited 4 d test,u dnt even knw if u wil b invited(nt dat it is my wish 4 u nt to b invited) nd u r askin 4 past/que nd ansas,mayb u want scammers to take adv of u nd probably forge anytin nd give u den u will pay nd start cryin u have bin scammed.dis is y a lot of our youths who said de graduated 4rm university r nt employable,no initiative,critical tinkin zero,nd lots more.
100 million likes...common sense is very uncommon
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Tobexin(m): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
10 over 10: 100 million likes...common sense is very uncommon
you and the poster u quoted are big fools,no wonder u are still unemployed because u refused to learn,reading ahead for an exam is not a crime not until a day before your exam u will start reading i pity u and ur generation mumu oshi...

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by DMainMan: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Phillips Outsourcing: We are currently recruiting for one of our client in the telecoms and we require over 90 CVs matching the criteria below:

1. Fresh Graduates with BSC/HND qualification in Engineering or Science Degree in Electronics, Telecommunications or Computer Science from a University or Technical College

2. Candidates should reside in any of the regions below:
Asaba
Abuja
Enugu
Ibadan
Kano
Lagos
Port Harcourt

The client requires the CVs latest COB 9th October hence we will need your assistance if you know anyone in any of the target regions.

Please send CVs to careers@phillipsoutsourcing.net with the location as the subject of the mail
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by DrCaleb: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Pls, will also need the past question. calebunekwu@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by fumsky002: 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
some of u have this past question thing that we have being pleading for like forever and none is even
bothered to assist......u guys are just not nice,,,,,,,,and its not fair, cos we dont have money to pay for it
so we dont deserve to pass, right?
goodluck u guys.......what will be, will be!
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
ECOWAS

Ecowas was established on may 28 1975 in Lagos

The main aims of Ecowas are

1.Elimination of trade barriers or restriction

2.Development and co-operation among the regions

3.Elimination of obstacles to movement

Note- A citizen of a member state in Ecowas is allowed to stay in other Ecowas member states for 90 days without visa.

The brain child behind the formation of Ecowas are
1.Yakubu Gowon of Nigeria

2.Gnasingbe Eyadema of Togo

Ecowas has 15 countries as members out of 16 in west africa

The only country that doesn't belong to Ecowas is Mauritania

The first Executive secretary of Ecowas was
1.Abubakar Quattara

Present key figures in Ecowas

1.The chairman of Ecowas is-Allassane Quattara

2.Executive secretary or president of commission is-Kadre Desire Quedraogo

3.Speaker of the parliament-Ike Ekweremadu

The first Nigerian to become the chairman of Ecowas was-Olusegun Obasanjo.

The headquater of Ecowas is in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by NtahEsther: 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
the ans to number 9 is nt were. it is was

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by NtahEsther: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
I mean in the english section
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Spicylady(f): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
I also need d. P.Q, pls send it to.
Tnx
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by NtahEsther: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
pls I also need the past question. you wil do me good if u send it to me via, microesty@yahoo.com, thanx and God bless
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ntah Esther: I mean in the english section
i haven't marked it yet but u are correct the ans is was
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by etin06(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
Pls I need the past questions pls send T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ etin_omo4real@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by abdulslutsky(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
Yakeeboy: thank you bro for the tutorials may God bless u plenty plenty.

Just gone through the past questions now oboy it mind bending ooo may God help us i don forget book finish oooo.

Bro. Pls I also need the PQ.
Omisade.niyi157@gmail.com
Thnks
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by hasami: 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
Oluwacolded: OAU was founded on may 25 1963 in Addis Ababa Ethopia.

The main aims of OAU are

1.To end neo-colonialism and colonailism in africa
2.To protect the soverignty and territory integrity of african states

3.To provide a high command for africa

4.To promote the unity and solidarity of African states

OAU was transformed to AU in 2002 in a conference in durban

AU has 54 countries as members it is only morroco that is not a member of AU in africa.

Directly africa has 55 recognised countries.

The first chairman of OAU was-Haile selassie of Ethopia.

The first Nigerian to become chairman of OAU was Yakubu Gowon

The first secretary general of OAU was Diallo telli of Guniea.

The brainchild behind the transformation of OAU was Moamer Gadhafi of libya.

The headquater of AU is in Addis Ababa

Present key figures in AU

1.The Assemby chairman is-H.Desalegn

2.The commission chairman or secretary general is-N.Dlamini Zuma

3.The parliamentary president is - B.N.Amadi.

AU has 4 organs namely

1.The commission/general secretariat

2.The Assembly/conference

3.The Executive council

4.The permanent representative

AU motto-United and strong Africa.
. Plzz I need d past question...yinkahassan@rocketmail.com...tankz
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by hasami: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
Oluwacolded: i haven't marked it yet but u are correct the ans is was
. Plz I need d past question...yinkahassan@rocketmail.com....tankz
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
The price for the pastquestions is simply a small token of one thousand naira order for it and it would be sent to ur mail.

Or go to positive step academy opposite day by day nur/pri sch pw kubwa abuja to pick the hard copy.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by muritay: 6:54am On Oct 10, 2013
Pls. I need the past questions. muriss2006@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by kaima1984(f): 7:59am On Oct 10, 2013
cman77: It is really disheartenin dat sm pple went to sch yet de didn't learn anytin.u have nt bin invited 4 d test,u dnt even knw if u wil b invited(nt dat it is my wish 4 u nt to b invited) nd u r askin 4 past/que nd ansas,mayb u want scammers to take adv of u nd probably forge anytin nd give u den u will pay nd start cryin u have bin scammed.dis is y a lot of our youths who said de graduated 4rm university r nt employable,no initiative,critical tinkin zero,nd lots more.
Exactly my dear
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by kaima1984(f): 8:14am On Oct 10, 2013
Oluwacolded: your point is baseless,what u are trying to say is that studying ahead for an examination is not good isn't it? Bro if that was the point u are driving at u are absolutely wrong the op requested past question which he may study for the examination which is the right thing for everybody seeking employment into the NIM needs to dó,just come down to national library and my tutorial centre here in Abuja and see how people is studying for the unscheduled exam as if their life depends on it and somebody is out here deterring someone who is ready to learn from studying i pity u the NIM exam is for the fittest not for the dullard,it is better u study ahead for the exam before the actual date is being announced officially not until the date is being announced that is when u will start reading ur books and u expect u will pass the exam.
There is nothing like past question on immigration always remember dat u are talking to elite nt illitrates,dnt act as if u have it all,
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by kaima1984(f): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2013
Oluwacolded: PREVIOUS YEARS NIM QUESTIONS

SECTION-NIGERIA AFFAIRS

1.The core duty of the nigeria immigration service is to

A.persecute foreigners B.issuance of all nigeria travel documents c. Deport foreigners D.protect the nigeria borders

2.Lagos became a crown colony in........

A.1961 B.1868 C.1861 D.1862

3.ECOWAS was established in............and has it administrative headquater in.........

A.1975 LOME. B.1960 LAGOS C.1975 LAGOS D.1975 LOME

4.The nigeria police force belongs to which organ of government

A.JUDICIARY B.LEGISLATURE C.EXECUTIVE D.NON OF THE ABOVE

5.The nigeria immigration service was formally established by act of paliament in......

A.1958 B.1963 C.1976 D.1960

6.E-passport was first introduced in which country in africa

A.SOUTH AFRICA B.GHANA C.NIGERIA D.LIBYA

7.The head of government in nigeria in the first republic was

A.SHEU SHAGARI B.AMINU KANO C.TAFAWA BALEWA D.NNAMDI AZIKIWE

8.The organ of government saddled with the responsibility of implementing law is.........

A.LEGISLATURE B.EXECUTIVE C.JUDICIARY D.NON OF THE ABOVE

9.ECOWAS CONSIST OF .......STATES

A.16 B.15 C.18 D.20

10.Nigeria became a sovereign state in

A.1958 B.1963 C.1964 D.1960

Courtesy path-way tutor ABUJA

Tutorial for the examination is on going in our tutorial centre here in KUBWA ABUJA if you reside in Abuja and you are interested in the tutorial contact 08139018012

We also wish to inform those who need the exam past questions and are far away fr
om Abuja to simply contact the number above on how to get the past questions.
Mr man stop brain washing ppl,dis question u pined down here has never been asked on Immigration aptitude test for the last 5yrs,why are u lieying like a kid?u wana make money tru dis I guess?anyway u can fool few bt not all
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Tobexin(m): 8:40am On Oct 10, 2013
kaima1984: Mr man stop brain washing ppl,dis question u pined down here has never been asked on Immigration aptitude test for the last 5yrs,why are u lieying like a kid?u wana make money tru dis I guess?anyway u can fool few bt not all
mr man you are a big fool i took part in the last immigration exams and some of the questions were there don't just come online to talk nonsense and mislead people,i don't love commenting but if i see truth i will say.

4 Likes

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Yakeeboy: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2013
kaima1984: There is nothing like past question on immigration always remember dat u are talking to elite nt illitrates,dnt act as if u have it all,
lol mr educated elite but u don't sound like one ooo you sound like an illitrate,your claims are untenable there is no exam that doesn't have past question in this life unless it wasn't an examination.on a serious note i took part in the last Nis exam and i have gotten the pastquestion i could vividly remember 4questions i came across in the examination in the nigeria affairs section.

So bro don't just insult innocent people that are just trying to help

2 Likes

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Yakeeboy: 8:55am On Oct 10, 2013
Tobexin: mr man you are a big fool i took part in the last immigration exams and some of the questions were there don't just come online to talk nonsense and mislead people,i don't love commenting but if i see truth i will say.
lol bro you dey vex oooo

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 9:25am On Oct 10, 2013
kaima1984: Mr man stop brain washing ppl,dis question u pined down here has never been asked on Immigration aptitude test for the last 5yrs,why are u lieying like a kid?u wana make money tru dis I guess?anyway u can fool few bt not all
just becos u have an access to the internet doesn't mean u should insult my integrity and personality i never forced anybody to buy the past questions it is optional,about the no pastquestion stuff i wouldn't argue with u becos it is a fool that argues i rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by promisechild(m): 9:45am On Oct 10, 2013
Oluwacolded: just becos u have an access to the internet doesn't mean u should insult my integrity and personality i never forced anybody to buy the past questions it is optional,about the no pastquestion stuff i wouldn't argue with u becos it is a fool that argues i rest my case.
oluwakolded baba abeg no vex,that is nigerians for you they don't appreciate things instead they will criticized you and look for ur down fall that is why we refused to develop.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by ifedayosol(m): 10:03am On Oct 10, 2013
Exctly my thought...I can pay d 1k, collect it and distribute to every1 on dis site for free....jst dat am not too convinced its real....if I pay and dnt get the softcopy, wu I go hold No 1.....God help us all
fumsky002: some of u have this past question thing that we have being pleading for like forever and none is even
bothered to assist......u guys are just not nice,,,,,,,,and its not fair, cos we dont have money to pay for it
so we dont deserve to pass, right?
goodluck u guys.......what will be, will be!

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by promisechild(m): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2013
oga always make findings before you post jagons or have u been taking the NIS exams for the past 5yrs?
kaima1984: There is nothing like past question on immigration always remember dat u are talking to elite nt illitrates,dnt act as if u have it all,
Says who? Or u don't know where to get it
oga always make findings before you post jagons or have u been taking the NIS exams for the past 5yrs?
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by thug: 10:33am On Oct 10, 2013
pls who so ever that has the past question should kindly forward it to my mail.
elmadosh07@yahoo.com
thank you and thank you very much indeed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Waiting To Resume With KPMG? / Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) / Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.