Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. (85407 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 / Immigration Aptitude Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
get ur NIS past questions @ the rate of N1,000 @positive step academy, opposite day by day nur/pri sch pw kubwa Abuja or order for the soft copy into ur mail if you aren't near 08139018012
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by farellstone: 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
Oluwacolded: You can also get the NIS past questions

At Positve Step Academy

Opposite Day by Day nur/pri sch Pw Kubwa Abuja.

Or order for the soft copy in ur mail if u are outside fct

plz send the past questions 2 me too ezpecially the maths my mail;ajayibabatunde888@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Missgenygurl: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
[@, Oluwacoded, U ar doin a nice job here, thumbs up! plz how do i send the 1k for u,inorder for you to send the pass questions.this my email. ijeomaoguike@gmail.com.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
Please send me the PQ God Bless
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by afunmmy: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
Please my people I nid the past questions too. A kind hearted fellow shld help send it to adedayofunmmy@yahoo.com
Tnx
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
Miss genygurl: [@, Oluwacoded, U ar doin a nice job here, thumbs up! plz how do i send the 1k for u,inorder for you to send the pass questions.this my email. ijeomaoguike@gmail.com.
thanks for the compliment call 08139018012 for the details
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
Brief history about UNO

After the first world war [1914-1918] a union was formed in 1919 called league of nations in order to prevent another out break of war but unfortunately the union couldn't prevent the emergence of the second world war 2 [1939-1945] which leads to the dissolution of the union and another union was formed in 1945 called UNO

UNO was formed in 1945 in san francisco[usa]where 50 countries came together to draw the charter establishing the union
The africa countries among the signatories were liberia,south africa,ethopia

The main aims of UNO are

1.To promote war peace

2.To prevent the outbreak of another war

UNO has 6 principal organs which are
1.The general assembly
2.The security council
3.The secretariat
4.The economic and social council
5.The trustee council
6.The internaltional court of justice

The official languages of the union are
English,french,spanish,chinese and russian

The first secretary general of UNO was
Mr Trygve lie

The first african secretary general of UNO was

1.Boutros Boutros Ghali of Egypt

The security council is the most powerful organ of UN and it consist of 15members which 5 are permanent members and the remaining 10 elected for a period of two years

The 5 permanent member of UN are known as the BIG FIVE which are
USA,BRITAIN,CHINA,FRANCE,USSR

The international court of justice has 15 judges whom are appointed for the period of 9 years.

The first nigerian to become a judge in the international court of justice was Ademola Adetokunbo

Present key figures in UN

1.Secretary general is -Ban ki-moon appointed for a period of 5 years he may reseek another tenure

2.General assembly president is- John williams Ashe appointed for a period of one year and rotated among member states

3.Security council president is -Agshin Mehdiyev appointed for a period of one month and cannot seek immediate re-election

Presently UN has 193 members

Nigeria joined UN as the 99th member

2 Likes

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by onyibajoe(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
Yakeeboy: lol mr educated elite but u don't sound like one ooo you sound like an illitrate,your claims are untenable there is no exam that doesn't have past question in this life unless it wasn't an examination.on a serious note i took part in the last Nis exam and i have gotten the pastquestion i could vividly remember 4questions i came across in the examination in the nigeria affairs section.

So bro don't just insult innocent people that are just trying to help

Pls, kindly share the PQ with me. E-mail is jaybebclassic@gmail.com
Thanks n may God see us through.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 6:57am On Oct 12, 2013
Trick on how to tackle GMAT English questions without looking at the questions two times.

Coming soon

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Yakeeboy: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2013
Oluwacolded: Brief history about UNO

After the first world war [1914-1918] a union was formed in 1919 called league of nations in order to prevent another out break of war but unfortunately the union couldn't prevent the emergence of the second world war 2 [1939-1945] which leads to the dissolution of the union and another union was formed in 1945 called UNO

UNO was formed in 1945 in san francisco[usa]where 50 countries came together to draw the charter establishing the union

The main aims of UNO are

1.To promote war peace

1.The general assembly
2.The security council
3.The secretariat
5.The trustee council

Mr Trygve lie

The security council is the most powerful organ of UN and it consist of 15members which 5 are permanent members and the remaining 10 elected for a period of two years

The international court of justice has 15 judges whom are appointed for the period of 9 years.

The first nigerian to become a judge in the international court of justice was Ademola Adetokunbo

1.Secretary general is -Ban ki-moon appointed for a period of 5 years he may reseek another tenure

2.General assembly president is- John williams Ashe appointed for a period of one year and rotated among member states

3.Security council president is -Agshin Mehdiyev appointed for a period of one month and cannot seek immediate re-election

bro may God shower his blessings unto your family whatever you lay ur hands on shall prosper despite ur limited schedule u still find time to tutor us i must confess, i had learnt alot from ur tutorials pls need more it especially the gmat tricks.

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by mosun35: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2013
@ Oluwacolded, pls how long wld it take to get d past questions paper across to one's email addy once payment is made to u? Then how wld u Juxtapose d person dat made pymt nd d email addy of such person? For instance, some pple's name is diff frm deir email addy. Thanks
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
mosun35: @ Oluwacolded, pls how long wld it take to get d past questions paper across to one's email addy once payment is made to u? [\quote] once one you have have paid in the money and and ur payment was comfirmed your pastquestions will be in ur mail within 15mins [quote author=mosun35] Then how wld u Juxtapose d person dat made pymt nd d email addy of such person? For instance, some pple's name is diff frm deir email addy. Thanks
thank God for the advancement of technology we would recieve alert of ur transaction and u are required to call us to tell us the depositor name if ur email handle is different from the depositor name .

Once ur payment is comfirmed ur pastquestions would be in ur mail within 15mins
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by seundy(m): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
Oluwacolded: thanks for the compliment but as per the sending of the stuff he get as it be.
how it want be nah
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
seundy: how it want be nah
i don't think i understand you sir.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 12:13am On Oct 13, 2013
Sorry for not taking up the next topic on our international org today promised to treat it 2moro and remember to pray for super eagle.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
Happy sunday
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Trinity101(m): 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
Oluwacolded:
Happy sunday

Same to you bro.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
Trinity101:

Same to you bro.
thanks bro
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by crowndehoney(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
Anyone with NIM past question should please send to my email ; crowndehoney@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Fantacy1(m): 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
Oluwacolded: CORRECTION TO PREVIOUS POSTED NIM PAST QUESTIONS

1.Issuance all of Nigeria travel document B

2.Lagos became a crown colony in 1862 but annexed in 1861

3.ECOWAS was ESTABLISHED In 1975 BUT PRESENTLY HAS IT ADMINISTRATIVE HEADQUATER IN ABUJA AND NOT LAGOS ANY LONGER

4.ALL FORCES INCLUDING THE PARAMILITARY BELONGS TO THE EXECUTIVE ARM OF GOVT

5.THE NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE WAS CARVED OUT OF NIGERIA POLICE FORCE IN 1958 BUT FULLY ESTABLISHED BY ACT OF PALIAMENT IN 1963

6.NIGERIA WAS THE FIRST AFRICA COUNTRY TO INTRODUCE E-PASSPORT IN AFRICA

7.THE OTHER NAME FOR PRIME MINISTER IS HEAD OF STATE TAFAWA BALEWA WAS THE HEAD OF GOVERNMENT IN THE FIRST REPUBLIC ALSO THE FIRST IN NIGERIA

8.THE EXECUTIVE IMPLEMENT AND ENFORCES LAW

9.ECONOMIC OF WEST AFRICA STATES[ECOWAS] HAS 15 MEMBER STATES MURITANIA IS ONLY THE WEST AFRICA COUNTRY THAT DOESN'T BELONGS TO ECOWAS.

DIRECTLY WEST AFRICA CONSISTS OF 16 COUNTRIES

10.Sovereign means independent Nigeria became self governed in 1960

Point to note- the western and eastern region of NIgeria became self governed in 1957

While the northern in 1959.

Courterst path-way tutor Kubwa Abuja

Tutorial on-going and past questions avaliable
please help send the complete past questions to my email: don2life@yahoo.com.... Tanx a lott
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by kcpumping(m): 1:01am On Oct 14, 2013
Yakeeboy: thank you bro for the tutorials may God bless u plenty plenty.

Just gone through the past questions now oboy it mind bending ooo may God help us i don forget book finish oooo.

Pls bro I need d past questions too Remain blessed
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by kcpumping(m): 1:03am On Oct 14, 2013
Yakeeboy: thank you bro for the tutorials may God bless u plenty plenty.

Just gone through the past questions now oboy it mind bending ooo may God help us i don forget book finish oooo.

Pls bro I need d past questions too Remain blessed my email talktok2002@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by kcpumping(m): 1:05am On Oct 14, 2013
Oluwacolded: Brief history about UNO

The main aims of UNO are

1.To promote war peace

1.The general assembly
2.The security council
3.The secretariat
5.The trustee council

Mr Trygve lie

Pls help forward d complete past question to my box bro talktokc2002@yahoo.com God bless you sir
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by kennystbrown(m): 6:44am On Oct 14, 2013
Good Morning, pls bro send it to me at kennygg95@yahoo.com. Or any body in dis can help me to send it too. God bless you all
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 7:01am On Oct 14, 2013
The NIS pastquestions is not free it cost only N1,000

If you aren't around metropolis of Abuja u can contact us to send it to your mail 08139018012

Courtesy path-way tutors kubwa fct
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by bussyj: 8:13am On Oct 14, 2013
kcpumping:

Pls bro I need d past questions too Remain blessed
kennystbrown: Good Morning, pls bro send it to me at kennygg95@yahoo.com. Or any body in dis can help me to send it too. God bless you all
gud a.m bro, pls u can send as well to sunsymbiosis@yahoo.com thank u
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Walexp(m): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2013
Lobatan all these question na die ooooo[quote author=olamisegbe][/quote]
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by twaintoy(f): 9:48am On Oct 14, 2013
I need it too. twaintoy@rocketmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Walexp(m): 10:02am On Oct 14, 2013
Anybody from ibadan should let us come together oooooooooo........add moi on BBM2208B16F
And if na watsapp 07039628701 kindly send dis quest to my email walexp2002@yahoo.com
Abeg do promo now first b4 u go get ppl's attention give 5 or 10 ppl for free like me now I will broadcast this and give em ur number let's work on trust.........I wil send u recharge card now abeg jus for u to foward em to my email send me ur number
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by minudus: 10:21am On Oct 14, 2013
can anyone confirm the past questions? I love to get one but I will prefer someone helping me out..
nakedking57@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by judefab: 10:32am On Oct 14, 2013
Pls I need the past questions too..pls send it to my email address:jokparaejesi@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by ifedayosol(m): 11:34am On Oct 14, 2013
Some pipu have failed to read dat aspect of oluwacoded comment dat d past questions goes for 1k......una knw ask of his acct number, na d past questions una dey ask for. Its not FREE, if u want...pay 4 it and if u can't, manage d little questions he's sharing for free and do research on ur own.....simple. God bless us all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance / Job Vacancies / P & G Reasoning Test Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.