Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,485 members, 7,865,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

How I Got Back On My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got Back On My Wife (859 Views)

Anyone Ever Got Back With An Ex? / Acidtalk, Please Tell Me How You Got Back Your Laptop From Your Papa Inlaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Back On My Wife by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 05, 2013
My wife has 2 problems. One is the fact that everytime she gets drunk she gets really mean. She always looks for a fight or a way to make me feel bad. The other problem is that every morning after she gets drunk she has an explosive watery sh1t. One night she pushed me to far.

She was drunk ofcourse and feeling a little frisky so we were messing around and I tried to put it in her butt. She got angry and started talking sh1t about how I am no good and my d1ck is small and that she probably won't feel it. So we never did have sex.

After she went to sleep I couldn't get the pain of her saying my d1ck was small out of my head. I am no magic bishop don juan but I never had a girl complain before and knew she just said it to spite me. I wanted to embarrass her as much as she embarrassed me. So I got an Idea.

I went to my son's room and got his bag of marbles. I then went to get a bottle of lube.. I then proceeded to lube each marble and gently shove it down her rectum. I must have shoved at least a hundred. It took me about 2 hours to finish. I got so excited I jerked off then giggled my self to sleep.

The next morning I woke up so excited. I made a lot of noise getting dressed so she would wake up. She did and not 3 minutes later she said "oh my stomach. not again" and ran into the bathroom. I was in there brushing my teeth. Usually she would have asked me to leave but the urge was to strong. She sat down and let it rip.

You should have seen her face when the marbles started hitting the procelin, it sounded like a machine gun. She got so scared at that point I thought she was going to get a heart attack. She stood up (still sh1tting marbles over the whole place) and looked at me smiling with that sh1t a33 grinning smile to finally realize what had just happened. I just kept laughing until she finally left after packing all her stuff.

I really do kind of miss her though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Must Traditional Marriage Be Done In Girl's Village / g / Between My Ex And My Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.