Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,845 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... (1901 Views)

Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / (photo)ladies How Do You Feel If Your Boyfriend Does This To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by Situation: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Baybe: See question o Buy your own BB nah.
Una don see the yawa wey dey make una dey carry una yash give pipol dey clean ba...see insult *haba*
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by cycline404(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
Very Funny..... By Woman was on BBM, people do tell me that she uses my pix too much as her dp...
And i hate BBM thats why i am not there.
I was even at a club one day..... A lady looked at me closely and was like re u not Lily's boyfriend... I was like.. Yes.... And i have never seen her before in my life.... Co-incidentally she was my woman's friend.... she told me she as see my pix as dp several times..

Thus... BBM or no BBM if ur girl will cheat she will..
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
Situation:
Una don see the yawa wey dey make una dey carry una yash give pipol dey clean ba...see insult *haba*
undecided
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
swtchicgurl:

ouch! i'm sorry if that sounded harsh. sad ok, i just think you should worry less about what she does with her BB except you are sure she's keeping other men with them (like in a relationship), aside that, you shouldn't feel too bad.

talk her thru it and take a decision. are we ok now? wink

Yeah many thanks to that we are more than ok, nothing to be shy about though I am not in such situation I was just imagining what it must have felt like for such guys. Nonetheless I do appreciate your post... grin
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
freecocoa: Dude now I see your problems go beyond a bbm loving girlfriend, work on yourself man cos you have self esteem issues.
Thank you for telling me my problem I do appreciate it you are highly and sincerely appreciated...

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Four Weeks Of Unprotected Sex ( Love Story) / Happy Birthday Marieola Sexiest Chic / Give Her A Name You Think Fit Her And Her Costume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.