Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? (5694 Views)

Dating Nigerian Men / White Woman Needs Advice On Dating Nigerian Men / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by cdamsel(f): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2013
This kind thread again?na wa ooo angry
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by quivah(f): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2013
thought she needed help(prolly from nigerians) not critics.
I don't see her condemning nigerian guys in her post,she only discovered a problem and most of yall are insulting her.#did her post hit you hard?!!

some silly nigerian guys said they can't date nigerian girls(same nationality for that matter) without anyone raising nose...now the table is turned,yall sweating via your bottoms#hypocrites!!

Your replies will do nothing than push her farther away!

#smh nigerians sha!!!

Headline: I know some of them will throw insults at me...
Sometimes I begin it wonder if its their culture..

@op..normally, this shouldn't be a problem,everyone got his own taste but to the extent you had to hide your feelings is extreme.. whatever you might have heard about nigerian guys(tho most are true)shouldnt stop you from giving one a try... you might be convinced..

Or unfortunately,proved right!!

Just stop sending the wrong signals,that nigerian guy might be diff from the other nigerian guys you'v heard about.
And no,it aint a common problem. .
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by jaybee3(m): 9:03am On Oct 10, 2013
It's a free world and you are entitled to your own choice so no biggie
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Boluzie(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2013
Princessmel: I don't know what it is but I'm sooo scared of getting serious with a Nigerian man to the extent I try and act uninterested even when I clearly am and send the opposite signals to what I'm feeling to push them away undecided Is this a common problem All comments welcome, thanks embarassed
hw many naija guys ave u seen,or ar u a yankee babe.babe sharply enter 1 nyc package,i knw u b lukin forward 2 c d goody bag
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Boluzie(m): 9:15am On Oct 10, 2013
Princessmel: I don't know what it is but I'm sooo scared of getting serious with a Nigerian man to the extent I try and act uninterested even when I clearly am and send the opposite signals to what I'm feeling to push them away undecided Is this a common problem All comments welcome, thanks embarassed
hw many naija guys ave u seen,or ar u a yankee babe.babe sharply enter 1 nyc package,i knw u b lukin forward 2 c d goody bag.
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Boluzie(m): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2013
quivah: thought she needed help(prolly from nigerians) not critics.
I don't see her condemning nigerian guys in her post,she only discovered a problem and most of yall are insulting her.#did her post hit you hard?!!

some silly nigerian guys said they can't date nigerian girls(same nationality for that matter) without anyone raising nose...now the table is turned,yall sweating via your bottoms#hypocrites!!

#smh nigerians sha!!!

@op..normally, this shouldn't be a problem,everyone got his own taste but to the extent you had to hide your feelings is extreme.. whatever you might have heard about nigerian guys(tho most are true)shouldnt stop you from giving one a try... you might be convinced..

Just stop sending the wrong signals,that nigerian guy might be diff from the other nigerian guys you'v heard about.
chai...we don get mother theresa 4 NL.
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Tekzyflex(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2013
I guess you can go for an Iraqi or an Indian.
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
quivah: thought she needed help(prolly from nigerians) not critics.

#smh nigerians sha!!!

Whats this one saying?? Abeg park well jare
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by MrsChima(f): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2013

Try white men. wink
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Boluzie(m): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
KingMEXX: Whats this one saying?? Abeg park well jare
wa sere omo iya
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
Boluzie: wa sere omo iya
In English my friend....
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by quivah(f): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
KingMEXX: Whats this one saying?? Abeg park well jare
something your little nigerian brain couldnt comprehend!

1 Like

Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
quivah:
something your little nigerian brain couldnt comprehend!
buh it was stupid, am sure yu know that
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by MrCork: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2013

...sweeery am different..am from london peckam wink
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by quivah(f): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
KingMEXX: buh it was stupid, am sure yu know that
was it?
Or you thought it was cause you fall into those nigerian men category?!

If it was stupid,your fellow nigerians replies were daft!
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by quivah(f): 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
druid06:

Are you the ugly 'thing; in your profile? Small wonder the irritation.
hmph!...
You must be a nigerian guy..im not surprised.
Your mates hit harder!cheesy
To your question;im that 'thing' better than what your gal would ever be..
Btw,I wonder what you call your guys,'tin' ?! You need to take a 'NOUN' class.
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Dynamique: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
Date one before you conclude and if you have dated one, don't resort to fallacy of hasty generalization.
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by druid06(m): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
quivah:
hmph!...
You must be a nigerian guy..im not surprised.
Your mates hit harder!cheesy
To your question;im that 'thing' better than what your gal would ever be..
Btw,I wonder what you call your guys,'tin' ?! You need to take a 'NOUN' class.

Trying to be smart, are we? I could pin-point some errors with your grammar too you know.

You now see how hurtful it could be when talked about in bad light.

You don't steriotype a whole country just because of the actions of some selected few. I'm not sure where you're from. You're probably Ghanaian. You guys need to relax.

Nigerian men behave like men all over. There're some honest guy and there are the bad ones. I'm sure you've had a bad experience from a Nigerian guy, how else can I explain your bitterness. Next time choose a guy carefully irrespective of where he's from.
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
Why Nigerian men in particular?
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by quivah(f): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
druid06:

Trying to be smart, are we? I could pin-point some errors with your grammar too you know.

You now see how hurtful it could be when talked about in bad light.

You don't steriotype a whole country just because of the actions of some selected few. I'm not sure where you're from. You're probably Ghanaian. You guys need to relax.

Nigerian men behave like men all over. There're some honest guy and there are the bad ones. I'm sure you've had a bad experience from a Nigerian guy, how else can I explain your bitterness. Next time choose a guy carefully irrespective of where he's from.
this^^ ought to have come first..
Anyways,if im generalizing I wouldn't have advised her to give a chance.
You guessed wrong,have got Nigerian blood as well.#surprised? Don't be.

And no,im not the op..have got no p dating a nigerian guy coz of any prev experiences..
But lets stop the sentiment,nigerian guys are just like every other guys all over the world but you and I know when it comes to relationships they are 09.110% behind

You can only be better...yourself
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2013

common problem Maybe it is your problem and it is not common.

And what comments are you expecting??
"pls dont believe what you hear" "Nigerian men are romantic" bla bla bla

nothing extra-special,if a smart Nigerian guy wants to get u,very easy but from your lamentations,they werent really interested.

So take chill pill till you find a man that appreciates all you have on.
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by druid06(m): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
quivah:
this^^ ought to have come first..
Anyways,if im generalizing I wouldn't have advised her to give a chance.
You guessed wrong,have got Nigerian blood as well.#surprised? Don't be.

And no,im not the op..have got no p dating a nigerian guy coz of any prev experiences..
But lets stop the sentiment,nigerian guys are just like every other guys all over the world but you and I know when it comes to relationships they are 09.110% behind

You can only be better...yourself

Ok, then first comment was to get your attention and I was going to use it as an repraisal on my second comment which I did.

I was so sure you were Ghana simple because of the skin tone. So where you from? You're Nigerian because you stated about being part Nigerian as well.

I still don't agree with your 0.9110% analysis. I don't think we are lagging behind in the dating scene. The simple truth like I aforesaid is just that like every other guy all over this world, there are some good guys and some evil. It just depends the one you attract.

Also a guys attitude towards a girl is determined on how she behaves.
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by RoyalPearl(f): 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
druid06:

Ok, then first comment was to get your attention and I was going to use it as an repraisal on my second comment which I did.

I was so sure you were Ghana simple because of the skin tone. So where you from? You're Nigerian because you stated about being part Nigerian as well.

I still don't agree with your 0.9110% analysis. I don't think we are lagging behind in the dating scene. The simple truth like I aforesaid is just that like every other guy all over this world, there are some good guys and some evil. It just depends the one you attract.

Also a guys attitude towards a girl is determined on how she behaves.
undecided undecided
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by RoyalPearl(f): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
Anyways i don't see what the op said to warrant such insults. She never even insulted Nigerian men ad what she said is a common feeling with Non-Nigerian women unfortunately.
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
quivah:
was it?
Or you thought it was cause you fall into those nigerian men category?!

If it was stupid,your fellow nigerians replies were daft!
hehe Brewing some hatred against Nigerian Men?? Too bad.

When Girls/Women talk, lousy pigs like yu would engage in same discussion.
I rather become a proud Nigerian than associate myself with wherever Bush yu come from that leaves one as Black as the way yu look.

Keep exhibiting how dilapidated yur mind has become, it only tells me how much of a frustrated hag yu have become.
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by druid06(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
undecided undecided

She's very dark or possibly it could have been the poor image quality. It's no news that most Ghanains are exotic dark in complexion.
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by RoyalPearl(f): 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
KingMEXX: hehe Brewing some hatred against Nigerian Men?? Too bad.

I rather become a proud Nigerian than associate myself with wherever Bush yu come from that leaves one as Black as the way yu look.

Keep exhibiting how dilapidated yur mind has become, it only tells me how much of a frustrated hag yu have become.
This is so unneccessary. No manners at all. Go and ask God(the creator) which bush she came from. Unbelievable, then you wonder why some girls feel the way they do. Mtchew
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by RoyalPearl(f): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
druid06:

She's very dark or possibly it could have been the poor image quality. It's no news that most Ghanains are exotic dark in complexion.
But are Ghanaians the only country with dark skin? There are many countries such as Senegal, Sudan etc, why always Ghana. Even if there was no picture, i have noticed that when someone says something not agreeable, then automatically he/she is a Ghanaian

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by druid06(m): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
But are Ghanaians the only country with dark skin? There are many countries such as Senegal, Sudan etc, why always Ghana. Even if there was no picture, i have noticed that when someone says something not agreeable, then automatically he/she is a Ghanaian

Don't get me wrong, I only thought she was Ghanaian when I saw her picture and not because we were on loggerheads.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by quivah(f): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
KingMEXX: hehe Brewing some hatred against Nigerian Men?? Too bad.

Keep it up^..
You must have been hit hard kpele!^
And please stop disgracing other nigerian men..!!

druid,im Nigerian..
And lol! I ain't that dark (im chocolate)its the photo effect.. you should be able to tell na.
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
This is so unneccessary. No manners at all. Go and ask God(the creator) which bush she came from. Unbelievable, then you wonder why some girls feel the way they do. Mtchew
hehe I know yur GH! Trust me, i have nufin against yur people.

On a lighter note, Ghanaians are damn pretty and that is why i strongly doubt that psycho called quivah is Ghanaian. She must be from those poverty stricken countries located at some non existent region grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Guy Says He "Needs A Break Or He Need Some Time Alone" / See The Massive Pot Belly Of This Nigerian Man That Got People Talking (photo) / Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.