Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,162 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? (5695 Views)

Dating Nigerian Men / White Woman Needs Advice On Dating Nigerian Men / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Audrei: 1:52am On Oct 14, 2013
Princessmel:

Such a detailed response and analysis coming from someone who thinks I'm ugly, no point in me wasting any more time with you druid06 because you finally got my attention and frankly that's all you're gna be getting, if you like use a million other names. Funny how it's guys like you that call others ugly that never have a pic

It's druid06 alright. Some antispambot banned me from using my previous I.D for a full day.

I don't have your time girl and neither have I PMed you. You should go check your list. I just hate attention seeking biitches.
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by MrsChima(f): 1:57am On Oct 14, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
why are people calling her ugly She is not ugly jeez

She isn't ugly and many of these boys on NL have ugly wives and GF or sleeps with ugly run girls.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by MrsChima(f): 1:59am On Oct 14, 2013
Princessmel:

Well I clearly don't even feel the need to date Nigerian men anymore, I guess anonymousbaby was right

Awwwwww. Hope you find whomever makes you happy. wink

1 Like

Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by druid06(m): 2:10am On Oct 14, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
why are you being so rude

I'm having a bad day.
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by RoyalPearl(f): 2:12am On Oct 14, 2013
druid06:

I'm having a bad day.
Sorry abt that, but no need to take it out on the poor lady angry
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by druid06(m): 2:17am On Oct 14, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Sorry abt that, but no need to take it out on the poor lady angry

She's so full of herself. I was just setting her straight.
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Princessmel(f): 2:44am On Oct 14, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Awwwwww. Hope you find whomever makes you happy. wink

Thanks Hun smiley
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Princessmel(f): 2:45am On Oct 14, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
why are you being so rude
Some people don't take rejection too well I guess undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Princessmel(f): 2:48am On Oct 14, 2013
druid06:

I'm having a bad day.

So have you been having a bad day since October 5th when I posted this thread and all your comments have been insults?! Not shocked you were banned

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Jman06(m): 6:20am On Oct 14, 2013
Damn!But the girl's pretty!Some guys here obviously need the Ophthalmologist.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 14, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
why are people calling her ugly She is not ugly jeez

Abi ? No mind am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Princessmel:

I'm sorry did I fail to respond to one of your thirsty messages?
Is this the only way you feel you can get my attention?
If you consider yourself as having class then honey im sorry, but you're greatly mistaken.
You disgrace of a man!

Ewwwooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 14, 2013
You created this thread to get opinions on your "problem" I guess and some few questions has been asked above,I think you should focus on that instead and you might understand why you feel that way.
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
sandyylove: You created this thread to get opinions on your "problem" I guess and some few questions has been asked above,I think you should focus on that instead and you might understand why you feel that way.
You made a lot of sense....I don't see any reason for the poster to startup quarrel with anyone who contributed positively or negatively on her thread becos there is no way everyone will give her that cool advice she may be expecting.

My kind suggestion: take the ones that suits you and discard the rest, but coming publicly here to call out guys who sent u a PM doesn't sound well...don't mind anyone cheering u to do so...just try and desist from doing so next time for your own good. Goodluck in your search for love
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by anonymousbabyy: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
ennon92: may thunder of my ancestors fire ur slippery tongue.
amadioha fire your nyansh.oloshi! angry
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by davidscot007: 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hey am david from nigeria am tall fair in complexion and huge too. I speak english very well add me on whatsapp for a hookup trust me u won't regret me am different from odas just give me a try plss am also lookin for a sincere and honest foreign girl or lady per say thanks alot am lookin forward to meetin u. +2348134956006
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Princessmel(f): 5:17am On Oct 30, 2013
davidscot007: Hey am david from nigeria am tall fair in complexion and huge too. I speak english very well add me on whatsapp for a hookup trust me u won't regret me am different from odas just give me a try plss am also lookin for a sincere and honest foreign girl or lady per say thanks alot am lookin forward to meetin u. +2348134956006
Sorry I'm not foreign, Nigerian gal to the core grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by mellad(f): 9:11am On Oct 31, 2013
Princessmel:

Well I clearly don't even feel the need to date Nigerian men anymore, I guess anonymousbaby was right

My dear pls dnt mind d guys on Nairaland most of them are immature. I'm a Nigerian and currently dating a Ghananian.Despite all sorts I hear and read about Ghananian men,mine is different.I live in Nigeria while he is in Accra,we travel to see each oda and we love ourselves. What I'm saying in essence is that reality is different from social media.Meet a real and matured Nigerian guy and I'm sure u will love him not all dese bunch of ignorant people trying to degrade u. I av also met some Ghananian guys on social network who just opened their mouth saying trash but personaly I have found out that not all Ghananians are what I have read about dem and seenn. The few I have met are nice,caring and loving people.So no matter what I hear or see some Ghanians display der bad behaviour here,I rily don't care,its d persons's personality not the tribe or Nation. In conclusion my dear dnt judge the average Nigerian guy but what u see here,Nigerian guys are good

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Princessmel(f): 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
mellad:

My dear pls dnt mind d guys on Nairaland most of them are immature. I'm a Nigerian and currently dating a Ghananian.Despite all sorts I hear and read about Ghananian men,mine is different.I live in Nigeria while he is in Accra,we travel to see each oda and we love ourselves. What I'm saying in essence is that reality is different from social media.Meet a real and matured Nigerian guy and I'm sure u will love him not all dese bunch of ignorant people trying to degrade u. I av also met some Ghananian guys on social network who just opened their mouth saying trash but personaly I have found out that not all Ghananians are what I have read about dem and seenn. The few I have met are nice,caring and loving people.So no matter what I hear or see some Ghanians display der bad behaviour here,I rily don't care,its d persons's personality not the tribe or Nation. In conclusion my dear dnt judge the average Nigerian guy but what u see here,Nigerian guys are good

I think you're the only one here who is actually given me excellent advice, thank you so much smiley kiss
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by elrony(m): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
Lwkmd!!!..:the bashing on this thread is epic!! grin cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? / See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night / An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.