Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

My Friend Has A Crush On Me But I Have A Boyfriend.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Has A Crush On Me But I Have A Boyfriend.... (4841 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Has A Crush On Me But I Have A Boyfriend.... by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
50calibre: What type of OP is this? Trying to create a mountain out of an anthill.

The guy just made a joke & you blew it way out of proportion. I ask you, who did you meet first, your friend or your boyfriend? Boyfriends come & go, easy!! Friends don't come that easy, don't lose a good friend over nonsense.

This is why I distance myself from girls with boyfriends.
She just wants to Bleep him. Its so obvious.
Re: My Friend Has A Crush On Me But I Have A Boyfriend.... by 3ace(m): 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
Nobody: She just wants to Bleep him. Its so obvious.
Who's "Nobody"? Did you just deactivate your account some few minutes ago because this quoted comment was made at 5:19pm?
Re: My Friend Has A Crush On Me But I Have A Boyfriend.... by 3ace(m): 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
ebamma: you dont like your friend at all, and he is a friend #am confused here
Like him enough to have feelings for him. I think that was what she meant.
Re: My Friend Has A Crush On Me But I Have A Boyfriend.... by DExplorer1: 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
Please advice. Freecocoa just told me i'm handsome, can i tell my wife?
Re: My Friend Has A Crush On Me But I Have A Boyfriend.... by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
D-Explorer:
grin
Clown!
Re: My Friend Has A Crush On Me But I Have A Boyfriend.... by WackyJ1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
She just wants to Bleep him. Its so obvious.

I swear the guy just needs to push a little bit harder
Re: My Friend Has A Crush On Me But I Have A Boyfriend.... by WackyJ1(m): 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
thareta:

Am not the lastest naïve gurl okayangry the thread is unecesary.if she really likes the friend she shld come out and say so.

See what i mean by naive?do you think that someone childish enough to put this thread will admit that she likes someone when she has a boyfriend. Normal girls find it extremely difficult to do that sef. They'll be hiding their self
Re: My Friend Has A Crush On Me But I Have A Boyfriend.... by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
WackyJ1:

See what i mean by naive?do you think that someone childish enough to put this thread will admit that she likes someone when she has a boyfriend. Normal girls find it extremely difficult to do that sef. They'll be hiding their self

And your still sayin am naive angry angry I have marked you down tongue
Re: My Friend Has A Crush On Me But I Have A Boyfriend.... by freecocoa(f): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
D-Explorer:
lol cheesy.

Tell her and she'll ask you to make sure cocoa never looks at you again.
Re: My Friend Has A Crush On Me But I Have A Boyfriend.... by WackyJ1(m): 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
thareta:

And your still sayin am naive angry angry I have marked you down tongue

Mission Accomplished cool
Re: My Friend Has A Crush On Me But I Have A Boyfriend.... by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
cheesy
Re: My Friend Has A Crush On Me But I Have A Boyfriend.... by nerodenero: 6:54am On Oct 07, 2013
freecocoa: I don't even get what the fuss is about, dude hasn't made any advances and you are already running helter skelter, hmm seems like you sef dey feeling da boy.

Btw your boyfriend, as far as I'm concerned has no business in this issue so I don't see the need to tell him let alone assume what he'll do.
On point!
Re: My Friend Has A Crush On Me But I Have A Boyfriend.... by here: 11:21am On Oct 07, 2013
Means you're not really enjoying your relationship or too young in relationship issues.
Try to work on your present relationship and stay happy in it and you wouldnt need to know what to do to a mere expressed crush.
Imagine "wondering about the no of persons who have crush on you".My dear get real,can you marry all who has feelings for you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Nairaland Crush / How Do You Fvck An Ugly Girl / I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.