Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated (2388 Views)

If U Really Want To Laugh,check The Number Of Guys Profile Likes / The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile / Pls Help.. My Girl Friend Said I Must Make Her Smile Before We Have Sexxx.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by bizz(m): 1:55am On Oct 06, 2013
When a guy meets a girl, he can do almost anything to get her.after getting to know her he treasures her and probably get laid........then forgets to continue to love and appreciate her. This has happened to me a couple of times and I don't want it to continue.
An elder once said .. u can never graduate from the marriage school.....it is a life long experience...so why hurry or endure.
I was with a friend a couple of days back and saw the way he was hitting on a lady. she was smiling profusely ..... then thought to myself...what then?
Why do we have to forget to love, respect, treasures these ladies after a while.
I understand we get occupied with different stuff but I think once in a while would be much appreciated by her.
For this reason, I want to be a changed man n want to love u with all i got in me........ my sweet ( though I v not called u this since) I will start by preparing breakfast for her on bed(like i used to do), buy her a special gift today, take her to a nice place to talk, eat, sight-see n feel more like we just met.....I really miss those days......her smiles, laughs, jokes.....
My fellow nairalanders, how else can I make her very happy......I need ur opinions n tell me about urs

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by swtchicgurl: 2:16am On Oct 06, 2013
^^^ hope you're talking about a 'wife' here
Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by bizz(m): 2:21am On Oct 06, 2013
swtchicgurl: ^^^ hope you're talking about a 'wife' here
getting there
Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by swtchicgurl: 2:22am On Oct 06, 2013
bizz: getting there

everything you described up there suits a 'wife' not a gf....so be wise wink

besides, can u upload your profile pix, i wanna save it but the format is not .jpg undecided

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by bizz(m): 2:31am On Oct 06, 2013
swtchicgurl:

everything you described up there suits a 'wife' not a gf....so be wise wink

besides, can u upload your profile pix, i wanna save it but the format is not .jpg undecided

Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by swtchicgurl: 2:34am On Oct 06, 2013
[quote author=bizz][/quote]

thanks for the effort, but the format is still not '.jpg' hence not useable. sad
Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by bizz(m): 2:41am On Oct 06, 2013
swtchicgurl:

thanks for the effort, but the format is still not '.jpg' hence not useable. sad
I don't have it on jpg n guess I have to use my laptop to change the format but that will be later.will they to send it to u wen am thru
Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by swtchicgurl: 2:48am On Oct 06, 2013
bizz: I don't have it on jpg n guess I have to use my laptop to change the format but that will be later.will they to send it to u wen am thru

ok, thanks! sorry for the brief change of discussion. smiley

bizz: When a guy meets a girl, he can do almost anything to get her.after getting to know her he treasures her and probably get laid........then forgets to continue to love and appreciate her. This has happened to me a couple of times and I don't want it to continue.
An elder once said .. u can never graduate from the marriage school.....it is a life long experience...so why hurry or endure.
I was with a friend a couple of days back and saw the way he was hitting on a lady. she was smiling profusely ..... then thought to myself...what then?
Why do we have to forget to love, respect, treasures these ladies after a while.
I understand we get occupied with different stuff but I think once in a while would be much appreciated by her.
For this reason, I want to be a changed man n want to love u with all i got in me........ my sweet ( though I v not called u this since) I will start by preparing breakfast for her on bed(like i used to do), buy her a special gift today, take her to a nice place to talk, eat, sight-see n feel more like we just met.....I really miss those days......her smiles, laughs, jokes.....
My fellow nairalanders, how else can I make her very happy......I need ur opinions n tell me about urs

repeat the bold lines....avoid sexua.l transactions (until she is your wife) and you'll be the man to die for. wink
Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by bizz(m): 2:52am On Oct 06, 2013
swtchicgurl:

ok, thanks! sorry for the brief change of discussion. smiley

repeat the bold lines....avoid sexua.l transactions (until she is your wife) and you'll be the man to die for. wink
we have dated for years without s*x and only found out about our genotype incompatibility recently....trying to change the tone of things anyway....
Here is it in jpg

Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by swtchicgurl: 3:10am On Oct 06, 2013
bizz: we have dated for years without s*x and only found out about our genotype incompatibility recently....trying to change the tone of things anyway....
Here is it in jpg

Aarrrgh! angry this genotype incompatibility issue is really making me sad! not because it's not worth considering, but because many people around me are breaking off their mariage-bound relationships because of incompatibility! it's really sad sad

sometimes, i wish we can exercise some faith and pray for a change in either of the blood group (provided the two are meant for each other)
so as to prevent hurt...but then, prevention is better than cure sad undecided

so, what are up to about the issue?
Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by bizz(m): 3:18am On Oct 06, 2013
swtchicgurl:

Aarrrgh! angry this genotype incompatibility issue is really making me sad! not because it's not worth considering, but because many people around me are breaking off their mariage-bound relationships because of incompatibility! it's really sad sad

sometimes, i wish we can exercise some faith and pray for a change in either of the blood group (provided the two are meant for each other)
so as to prevent hurt...but then, prevention is better than cure sad undecided

so, what are up to about the issue?
it's not been easy for both of us...we already discussed it n know we can't go any further.....kinda reducing the calls n some stuffs now
Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by swtchicgurl: 3:28am On Oct 06, 2013
bizz: it's not been easy for both of us...we already discussed it n know we can't go any further.....kinda reducing the calls n some stuffs now

it is well man. God's will is sure to be done. just keeping praying and being good! smiley
Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by bizz(m): 3:35am On Oct 06, 2013
swtchicgurl:

it is well man. God's will is sure to be done. just keeping praying and being good! smiley
yeah thanks.......so what's ur story...or what can I learn from u today
Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by swtchicgurl: 3:43am On Oct 06, 2013
bizz: yeah thanks.......so what's ur story...or what can I learn from u today

i'm in a relationship wink hoping to achieve the expected end too cheesy

whatever happens, i still make sure i keep necessary and positive contact with everyone i have met somehow smiley

even if i break up with someone, i make sure we are still friends and can still be of help to each other anytime, anyday!

that's why it baffles me when people talk about running away and avoiding exes!!! if your way is clean, you'll have nothing to worry about, except in a case of re-igniting old feelings and you think you're vulnerable.

cheers cool
Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by bizz(m): 3:50am On Oct 06, 2013
swtchicgurl:

i'm in a relationship wink hoping to achieve the expected end too cheesy

whatever happens, i still make sure i keep necessary and positive contact with everyone i have met somehow smiley

even if i break up with someone, i make sure we are still friends and can still be of help to each other anytime, anyday!

that's why it baffles me when people talk about running away and avoiding exes!!! if your way is clean, you'll have nothing to worry about, except in a case of re-igniting old feelings and you think you're vulnerable.

cheers cool
hmmm....just like me.....I see no reason to avoid ur ex at all unless certain extreme conditions......u musnt marry everyone u date but I feel meeting them is for a reason....just be good to everyone... hope u got d pic(sorrynice forgot to ask)
Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by swtchicgurl: 3:56am On Oct 06, 2013
bizz: hmmm....just like me.....I see no reason to avoid ur ex at all unless certain extreme conditions......u musnt marry everyone u date but I feel meeting them is for a reason....just be good to everyone... hope u got d pic(sorrynice forgot to ask)

great!

about the pix, i guess there's something wrong at my end here sad
Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by bizz(m): 7:01am On Oct 06, 2013
swtchicgurl:

great!

about the pix, i guess there's something wrong at my end here sad
send me ur mail so I send it to u
Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2013
Hmmmm somebody is usin Hi-tech here! Cheers man!
Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by bizz(m): 9:48am On Oct 06, 2013
Jenams: Hmmmm somebody is usin Hi-tech here! Cheers man!
haha grin grin
Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by WackyJ1(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2013
swtchicgurl:

cheers cool
What if the ex hurt you and broke your heart as a guy and you don't want to have anything to do with the person again after the person was so callous
Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by bizz(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2013
WackyJ1:
What if the ex hurt you and broke your heart as a guy and you don't want to have anything to do with the person again after the person was so callous
keeping ur feelings is one thing....hating is another.......just keep the friendship part.u may need the person someday....and by the way it's much easier to keep around n face facts that rekindling the hurt whenever u hear the name or see the person again
Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by swtchicgurl: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
bizz: keeping ur feelings is one thing....hating is another.......just keep the friendship part.u may need the person someday....and by the way it's much easier to keep around n face facts that rekindling the hurt whenever u hear the name or see the person again

great response!
Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by bizz(m): 6:00am On Oct 08, 2013
swtchicgurl:

great response!
thanks......do u still want it
Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by swtchicgurl: 6:04am On Oct 08, 2013
bizz: thanks......do u still want it

Yes pls cheesy

nairakobo@yahoo.com

many thanks!
Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by bizz(m): 6:32am On Oct 08, 2013
swtchicgurl:

Yes pls cheesy

gb@yahoo.com

many thanks!
am sending it now.....next time don't paste ur mail like that...try space it cheesy
Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by bizz(m): 6:51am On Oct 08, 2013
bizz: am sending it now.....next time don't paste ur mail like that...try space it cheesy
have u gotten it
Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by swtchicgurl: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
bizz: have u gotten it

yes tnx! pls edit ur post to remove my e-mail cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by bizz(m): 4:30am On Oct 09, 2013
swtchicgurl:

yes tnx! pls edit ur post to remove my e-mail cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
already removed it.....u have to edit urs.....how was ur day
Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by swtchicgurl: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2013
bizz: already removed it.....u have to edit urs.....how was ur day

done! check it out cheesy

i'm great, tnx, u?
Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by oyinbogirl(f): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
Awwww so sweet & inspiring!
Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by bizz(m): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
oyinbogirl: Awwww so sweet & inspiring!
yeah.... grin
Re: When Was The Last Time U Really Made Her Smile N Feel Appreciated by bizz(m): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
swtchicgurl:

done! check it out cheesy

i'm great, tnx, u?
am good...been doing chores all day.... grin
Can we talk on another means other than this page?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Really Makes A Girl Cheap / My Date Dumped Me Because Of Buhari. / Ladies Can U Let Ur Guy Rock Dis Hairstyle? ????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.