Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. (3566 Views)

Funny Abraham Lincoln Pix Challenging Guys To Ask Girls Out / Do Guys Really Ask Girls Out This Modern Day To Get What They Want / Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by Heledy(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2008
Am a shy guy age 20,who does'nt know how ask girls.is it due to my lack of confidence or not knowing what 2 say @ right time. HELP ME OUT. 08085038474,07031265147.thnx
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by noetic(m): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2008
and why did u put ur number here?
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by chibaby5(f): 11:47am On Jun 30, 2008
well, yes, u will need 2 work on ur confidence cuz dats da numba 1 factor dat brings guyz dwn, gd luck. bless xx
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by StephenP(m): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2008
I don't understand why your number is up. Ain't no one here gon' call you.
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by chibaby5(f): 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2008
StephenP:

I don't understand why your number is up. Ain't no one here gon' call you.
speak 4 yoself lol. hu sayz i wunt call him eh?? (just kiddin) looooooool,
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by StephenP(m): 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2008
chi-baby:

speak 4 yoself lol. hu sayz i wunt call him eh?? (just kiddin) looooooool,

naw sweetie, I'm speaking for everyone here.
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by menix(m): 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2008
@poster,
All u need is Daravite multi vitamin.
It boosts ur confidence and remember to apply powder before approaching the chikala,
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by chibaby5(f): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2008
menix:

@poster,
All u need is Daravite multi vitamin.
It boosts your confidence and remember to apply powder before approaching the chikala,
abeg ooooooooo no juju, which kind powder nw eh? looooooool
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by beauteous(f): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2008
Heledy:

Am a shy guy age 20,who does'nt know how ask girls out[b].is it due to lack of confidence or not knowing what to say @ the right time[/b]. HELP ME OUT. 08085038474,07031265147.thnx
Lmao. . . . ,
how on earth re we suppose to knw ur prob? undecided
We dnt knw yhu!
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by kufreabasi(m): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2008
Heledy:

Am a shy guy age 20,who does'nt know how ask girls.is it due to my lack of confidence or not knowing what 2 say @ right time. HELP ME OUT.thnx
Hey better train your confidence to a standard.
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by boner: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2008
how posible could it be for a guy of your age not having confidence in yourself,
or do you want your mother to teach you how to woo a girl.Men you are a disapoitment to
guys in dis furum,don,t you ever send such a stupid topic to naira land again.
(BE SERIOUS, YOU IDIOT.)
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by beauteous(f): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2008
boner:

how posible could it be for a guy of your age not having confidence in yourself,
or do you want your mother to teach you how to woo a girl.Men you are a disapoitment to
guys in this furum,don,t you ever send such a stupid topic to naira land again.
             (BE SERIOUS, YOU IDIOT.)

Whai so much haterd naw
you both knw each oda smwhere? undecided
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by lonelypal(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2008
Heledy:

Am a shy guy age 20,who does'nt know how ask girls.is it due to my lack of confidence or not knowing what 2 say @ right time. HELP ME OUT. 08085038474,07031265147.thnx

Damn! @ 20 u dnt know wats up?, men i started diggin it out when i was 7, lol just kiiddin
@ poster
My advice BRO, go ask ur books out grin grin, when u get good grades the gurls will come in thousands askin u out grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by beauteous(f): 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2008
Yhur last lyn:Very true!
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by chummex(m): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2008
Hey Heledy, I don't think u hv an overly serious wahala. We all hv also suffered similar problems at one time or the other. Generally, it depends on upbringing and the kind of people u grew up with. Usu. the first step to solve a problem is to identify one. U've just taken the first step. I suggest u start mixing up with guys who're good with girls.Learn some pick up lines, then go out there, esp in an unfamiliar environment and start approaching cute girls even if it means embarassing urself(maybe thru' fidgeting or sth) in the process. That is why i advise u use an new environment. I promise u, u'll be amazed at ur wooing skills and b4 long u'll be pretty much ready to play on familiar grounds.Babes are up out there for grabs, I assure u. Best of luck bro, one luv.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by jaybee3(m): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2008
comment on the things you like on her. (u av a wonderful smile, u have an amazing body et al) u know the sistas like compliments so choose and use the ones more suited to the one u r interested in.
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by nana(f): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2008
jay bee:

comment on the things you like on her. (u av a wonderful smile, u have an amazing body et al) u know the sistas like compliments so choose and use the ones more suited to the one you're interested in.

The brother is too shy to say them sweet nothings.
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by jaybee3(m): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2008
how u doing nana?
d broda said he doesn't know what to say so why don't u help out with things u like hearing.

d only way to conquer shyness is by speaking out. no one is going to help him come out of his shell. he has to do it all by himself.
I was once a shy dude as well.
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by nana(f): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2008
Am fine and u?. Well,i would really love to help him out but i aint got no idea.
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by francessby(f): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2008
it's just that you are not man enough
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by jaybee3(m): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2008
doing gud jare. so how did ur bf charmed his way into ur world
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by chummex(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2008
Hey nana,are u cute?, well, I want to try some pick up lines on u b4 I release them to our bro in need. I'm online now, my chat id is 'chummex'. What's urs? , or better still ur phone no, i'm waitting patiently
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by tope2000(f): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2008
chummex:

Hey nana,are u cute?, well, I want to try some pick up lines on u before I release them to our bro in need. I'm online now, my chat id is 'chummex'. What's urs? , or better still your phone no, i'm waitting patiently

roflmao
nana come oooooooooooooooooooo, where are u?? grin grin grin
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by nana(f): 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2008
jay bee:

doing good jare. so how did your boyfriend charmed his way into your world
lool,he did it the old-fashioned way.  tongue

chummex:

Hey nana,are u cute?, well, I want to try some pick up lines on u before I release them to our bro in need. I'm online now, my chat id is 'chummex'. What's urs? , or better still your phone no, i'm waitting patiently
no,am f'ugly!   tongue Did i advertise it on this forum that am single and searching?  
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by jaybee3(m): 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2008
another one waiting for d beautiful nana.
cheesy very jealous of dis ur NL popularity ol
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by nana(f): 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2008
tope2000:

roflmao
nana come oooooooooooooooooooo, where are u?? grin grin grin
lol,my sis i dey here jare. How u dey?

jay bee:

another one waiting for d beautiful nana.
cheesy very jealous of this your Nairaland popularity ol
lol
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by tope2000(f): 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2008
nana:

no,am f'ugly!   tongue Did i advertise it on this forum that am single and searching?  

nairaland
HA una no go kill me grin grin grin grin

nana:

lol,my sis i dey here jare. How u dey?
i dey gud jare grin grin grin. op u gud 2
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by nana(f): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2008
tope2000:

nairaland
HA una no go kill me grin grin grin grin
lol
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by jaybee3(m): 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2008
old fashion way like:
u r d sugar in my tea,
cockroach in my cupboard
spring in my bed
hair on ma head
nails on ma finger.
i need to be educated on one or two pick up lines ma self so pls tell us.
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by nana(f): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2008
Oh,please! tongue
Anyways,ours started from friendship. . .
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by jaybee3(m): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2008
so the key is for him to just say he wanna be friends with d young lady abi.
nana thank u. now i know why 'em lines have been failing me as well.
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by nana(f): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2008
jay bee:

so the key is for him to just say he want to be friends with d young lady abi.
nana thank u. now i know why 'em lines have been failing me as well.
Lol,so u just walk up to a gyal u fancy and just ask her out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Could U Date Or Marry A Girl Practically Of D Same Age With U Or Older.? / He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW / Tomboy, A New Naija Swag For Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.