Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

The No Nonsense Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The No Nonsense Wife (981 Views)

He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense / Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. / How To Talk To Girls - Using 3 No-nonsense Conversation Attraction Tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The No Nonsense Wife by OmoduduOsun(f): 5:43am On Oct 06, 2013
Hey NLers! Here's a 15 minute short film by Henry Eruotor. It has an all-Nigerian cast and writer, myself included.

It's about friendship, trust and marriage.

Sebi they say that love endures all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o814DNx1Hts

Directed by Henry Eruotor.
Re: The No Nonsense Wife by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
I know it's just a movie but it really shows how st.upid we women can sometimes be.
Sorry to all good men out there.
Re: The No Nonsense Wife by Tinkybabe(f): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
Beautiful video OP.
what they say;misery loves company
It's sad that this happens in many marriages, when people invite third parties that do no more than ruin happy homes.
Glad the lady was quick to retract her seemingly regrettable steps.

See you're Toni,you've got good diction.Nice!
Re: The No Nonsense Wife by Miraclebaby1109: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
Short story line but interesting and educating. really like it
Re: The No Nonsense Wife by OmoduduOsun(f): 2:08am On Oct 07, 2013
carefreewannabe: I know it's just a movie but it really shows how st.upid we women can sometimes be.

I know, right? LOL @ you apologizing to men

Tinkybabe: Beautiful video OP.
what they say;misery loves company
It's sad that this happens in many marriages, when people invite third parties that do no more than ruin happy homes.
Glad the lady was quick to retract her seemingly regrettable steps.

See you're Toni,you've got good diction.Nice!

Tinkybabe, Misery sure does. A marriage is between two people. Three is company...and often trouble.

Thanks for the compliment.

Miraclebaby1109: I know it's just a movie but it really shows how st.upid we women can sometimes be.

Thank you. This guy mostly makes short films but I'm sure he'll make longer ones in the future. Glad you like it. There's another one coming out soon, titled "Dadddy's Boy". If you're on FB, please like the FB page (Daddy's Boy) Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Identical Twins Who Spent $240,000 To Look More Alike Shares The Same Boyfriend / Guys Una Dey Fall Hand Joor! / 8 Signs You're In The Right Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.