Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

She Said She Was Raped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Was Raped (1644 Views)

See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Was Raped by kskpoundz(m): 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
PLS I NEED AN ADVICE
I called her num once late last night bur she didnt pick up,thought she was sleeping.i tried it the following day around noon said switched off.couple of min later,she called me crying on the phone.whats the mater? i asked,she said they where rubbed in her friends room at night & out of 3 of em in the room,2 of em was raped including herself.she said she just decided to spent the night in her friends place & that was the out come.d qst is"what should i do? Cont.with the relationship or step out"?
Re: She Said She Was Raped by Dyt(f): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
So cos she told u she wz molested
U thinkin of leavin her
How am I nt sure u planned it
Re: She Said She Was Raped by kskpoundz(m): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
Dyt: So cos she told u she wz molested
U thinkin of leavin her
How am I nt sure u planned it
u dnt seems to know how much i love her.is a big tym shock to me & am in a state of confusion
Re: She Said She Was Raped by Dyt(f): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
So d best option now is to take a long walk abi
Re: She Said She Was Raped by zeb04(f): 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
Well if u want 2 work out jst do its beta than stayin there nd pretendin u luv her wen ur mind is nt there,smone beta who dosnt mind luvin a molested babe knwin it nt her fault wil come along quickly
Re: She Said She Was Raped by OmoAlata1(f): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
Why do you want to leave her? Why can't you be there for her in her time of need? be her rock and backbone.
Re: She Said She Was Raped by kskpoundz(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
u guys should not misqout me.am nt saying i want to leav her,is just a shock to me coz i dnt knw what to do.thats y i asked 4 an advice on what to do.thanks guys
Re: She Said She Was Raped by Tinkybabe(f): 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
What you should do?
Be there for her like never before
Assure her that it isn't the end of the world
Tell her she still remains the woman for you
Be her pillar of strength ,assist her in paddling this boat of psychological trauma(rape is a terrible thing)

Be her man,that you claim you are
that's what you should do...well,if you love her like you said.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Was Raped by OmoAlata1(f): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
Please tell her to go to a doctor ASAP. so she can get tested for everything and they can give her morning after pill to prevent pregnancy and other drugs to prevent stds. she needs to do this ASAP cos there is a window period.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Was Raped by kskpoundz(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
Omo_Alata: Please tell her to go to a doctor ASAP. so she can get tested for everything and they can give her morning after pill to prevent pregnancy and other drugs to prevent stds. she needs to do this ASAP cos there is a window period.
yah she said she av 2 wait for a week for the test cos d doc mait nt discover anytin yet.shez in2 medical line so i gues she knws what to do on dat.
Re: She Said She Was Raped by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
This is the period you should show her more of ur love, being raped is not an easy thing to go through alone. I have not experienced it bfr tho' but i felt like i was dead already the day one of my male frnd stole a kiss frm me. Twas as if he had raped me already, it took me days to get over it, some girls could be too emotional, u only want to leave or u dnt know what to do only because u dnt blive she was actually raped
Re: She Said She Was Raped by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
This is the period you should show her more of ur love, being raped is not an easy thing to go through alone. I have not experienced it bfr tho' but i felt like i was dead already the day one of my male frnd stole a kiss frm me. Twas as if he had raped me already, it took me days to get over it, some girls could be too emotional, u only want to leave or u dnt know what to do only because u dnt blive she was actually raped.
Re: She Said She Was Raped by kskpoundz(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
OlamiB: This is the period you should show her more of ur love, being raped is not an easy thing to go through alone. I have not experienced it bfr tho' but i felt like i was dead already the day one of my male frnd stole a kiss frm me. Twas as if he had raped me already, it took me days to get over it, some girls could be too emotional, u only want to leave or u dnt know what to do only because u dnt blive she was actually raped
i tink u ar right,i dnt kinda beliv.i do warn her to becareful wit ha frnds & al dat bur i dnt jst undastnd.
Re: She Said She Was Raped by OmoAlata1(f): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
a girl has to be seriously demented in the head to lie about such thing
Re: She Said She Was Raped by bolagabriella: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
Well,she is one hell of a brave girl for telling you and I believe,for her to tell you then she trust you to believe her and be there for her.though a lot of things are going through your head right now,I just want to beg you to please cast aside your doubts and shock for the main time and just be the man she wants you to be right now...a man that would be there for her no matter what.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Was Raped by clixa: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
I know it's not her wish to be raped by an unknown men but wil be better to quit wit her cos it wil be vry hurtful to you wheneva u remember what hapen, when it hapen, you start acting funny towards her.
Re: She Said She Was Raped by kskpoundz(m): 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
bolagabriella: Well,she is one hell of a brave girl for telling you and I believe,for her to tell you then she trust you to believe her and be there for her.though a lot of things are going through your head right now,I just want to beg you to please cast aside your doubts and shock for the main time and just be the man she wants you to be right now...a man that would be there for her no matter what.
tanx,u realy got it.i knw xactly hw am feeln.i'll jst do wat u said.tnx again
Re: She Said She Was Raped by kskpoundz(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
clixa: I know it's not her wish to be raped by an unknown men but wil be better to quit wit her cos it wil be vry hurtful to you wheneva u remember what hapen, when it hapen, you start acting funny towards her.
wont i luk lyk a caward if i do so?
Re: She Said She Was Raped by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
U r still a kid bro. An average guy knows his babe gets fccked atleast by one or two random guys sometimes. Its normal so nor kill urself because of punnani oh
Re: She Said She Was Raped by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
kskpoundz:
u dnt seems to know how much i love her.is a big tym shock to me & am in a state of confusion

You don't know the first thing about love. If you did, you would not be thinking about leaving her because of this; instinctively you should want to be at her side now to make sure she's okay.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Was Raped by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ohh...not again.

Was she a VIRGIN before that? grin
Re: She Said She Was Raped by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
This's the time she needs you the most. Unless she's pushing you away, don't leave her. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Said She Was Raped by kskpoundz(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
Richfella: Ohh...not again.

Was she a VIRGIN before that? grin
nah,shez nt.we av knw each oder over 10yrs u wont beliv it.sinc sec skul dayz.bur we ar far frm each oder as i speak cos shez do her i t in benin & am here in lag
Re: She Said She Was Raped by kskpoundz(m): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
Yield: This's the time she needs you the most. Unless she's pushing you away, don't leave her. undecided
k,tnx
Re: She Said She Was Raped by kskpoundz(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
Jenams: U r still a kid bro. An average guy knows his babe gets fccked atleast by one or two random guys sometimes. Its normal so nor kill urself because of punnani oh
watever
Jenams: U r still a kid bro. An average guy knows his babe gets fccked atleast by one or two random guys sometimes. Its normal so nor kill urself because of punnani oh
watever
Re: She Said She Was Raped by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
kskpoundz:
nah,shez nt.we av knw each oder over 10yrs u wont beliv it.sinc sec skul dayz.bur we ar far frm each oder as i speak cos shez do her i t in benin & am here in lag

Oh I see, maybe she really was raped.

Just do the whole being nice and comforting dance. There's nothing more you can do.

She could also have gone to some guy's house, cooked for him, bathed and lay on his bed dresses in his t-shirt and boxers. Then he proceeded to 'rĂ¡pe' her repeatedly.

Maybe she's just feeling guilty after banging some random dude.
Re: She Said She Was Raped by kskpoundz(m): 6:49am On Oct 07, 2013
lol :Dlol
Re: She Said She Was Raped by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 07, 2013
kskpoundz: lol :Dlol
You're laughing??!! It's funny, right??! Mumu, tell me what is funny cos I'm seriously missing the joke undecided

I find it so sick and disturbing, that a girl just admitted to you that she has been r*aped and you guys are accusing her of lying?? Do you know how psychologically damaging that is??

You obviously do not love her or you're just a dullard, a product of a misogynist, ignorant, and failed society.

Damn, I have never met low-lives like the ones on here. This is a new kind of low, as in LOW!
Re: She Said She Was Raped by kskpoundz(m): 7:31am On Oct 07, 2013
Wu Zetian:
You're laughing??!! It's funny, right??! Mumu, tell me what is funny cos I'm seriously missing the joke undecided

I find it so sick and disturbing, that a girl just admitted to you that she has been r*aped and you guys are accusing her of lying?? Do you know how psychologically damaging that is??

You obviously do not love her or you're just a dullard, a product of a misogynist, ignorant, and failed society.

Damn, I have never met low-lives like the ones on here. This is a new kind of low, as in LOW!
hey easy! D laughn wast 4 u nor 4 d topic.it was richfella's post dat was funy to me k?u dnt knw hw bad i felt wen i heard dis.do u tink 10yrs afair is jst 10 days? I pray it doesnt hapen 2 any of u here.mind u,dere's no low life here.thank u
Re: She Said She Was Raped by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 07, 2013
kskpoundz:
hey easy! D laughn wast 4 u nor 4 d topic. it was richfella's post dat was funy to me k?u dnt knw hw bad i felt wen i heard dis.do u tink 10yrs afair is jst 10 days? I pray it doesnt hapen 2 any of u here.mind u,dere's no low life here.thank u
Do you have a temporary twitching in your brain?

I know what you were laughing at, and that post is beyond stup1d. There's nothing comedic about it, you shouldn't be laughing except your story is a pile of cow dunk!
Re: She Said She Was Raped by kskpoundz(m): 7:51am On Oct 07, 2013
Wu Zetian:
Do you have a temporary twitching in your brain?

I know what you were laughing at, and that post is beyond stup1d. There's nothing comedic about it, you shouldn't be laughing except your story is a pile of cow dunk!

wateva

1 Like

Re: She Said She Was Raped by kskpoundz(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2013
thanks 2 u guys dat av given reasonabl advice,d 1s dat made joke out of it & dose wu made insult out of it.al dose replies ar normal & i apreciat al of ya.tnx

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: 10 Experiences That Signal You're In Love / My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex / Shocking: "I Had Sex With A Snake" - 19 Year Old (punch) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.