Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

What I've Learned... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I've Learned... (617 Views)

What I've Noticed From Romance Section / 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls / Here's What I've Been Doing Since You've Been Gone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I've Learned... by Licensed2Kill(m): 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
What I've learned cannot be expressed through words but
rather feelings. I've learned that it's nice to be important but it's
more important to be nice. To feel noticed, to feel someone cares, to
have the ability to make someone laugh or believe in something is worth more than any held position.
What I've
learned is that actions speak louder than words. Whether behavior is directed in a
positive or negative way, it affects people.
It teaches you who to trust, what to believe, when to move on. I've learned that in order to become something more, sometimes you have to let go. By not taking any risks, you
risk even more.

I've learned that a moment is only time fleeing by, grab it or it's gone, that things don't always work the way you hope for but you have to keep your head up.

I’ve learned you can’t wait for the perfect moment; you have to make the moment your own because time waits for no one.
You mustn’t miss your chance to let your unknown feelings be heard.

I’ve realized I would rather regret something I have done than what I haven’t done because looking back on the past couple
of weeks, if I wouldn’t have done things I have, I know I would have regret not doing it. But
what I've learned most importantly is when it comes down to it, we
all want to be loved.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Like Dating Married Men? / Discovering Africa - All About Being Nigerian / Guys & Their Wayo Wayo...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.