Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? (3194 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? / If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by adeokunade: 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
Guys in the house am directing this question to you because I know ladies will be bias. Pls is it ideal to marry a lady that you had intimate knowledge of in your first meeting together.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by Dyt(f): 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
How old are u?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by Tuntheycr7: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
Dem say how old are you?
Ok, omo odun melo ni e?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
Can you marry a wh.ore? If your answer is YES go ahead but if it NO then leave her alone.

My point?
A wh.ore is the only thing a man sleeps with when meeting her for the first time.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by barnabas91: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
•​​​​​ℓσℓ•ː̗̀=))ː̖́ it a question the guy askd now.. Yu guys shud just answer with reasonable reasons.
The guy who askd, sleepn with the lady yu just met on a 1st day shows yu don't av future plan with her, it kinda portray the type of man yu are. The lady shud be the askn dis bcoz yu pushd her into doing it, ┈̥-̶̯»̶̥·̵̭̌sƠ̤̥̝̈̊̊·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯ why blaming her... It possible she fall ┈̥-̶̯»̶̥·̵̭̌sƠ̤̥̝̈̊̊·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯ easily to yu bcoz of your kind of nature.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by adeokunade: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
Tuntheycr7: Dem say how old are you?
Ok, omo odun melo ni e?
Above 30yrs
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by adeokunade: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
barnabas91: •​​​​​ℓσℓ•ː̗̀=))ː̖́ it a question the guy askd now.. Yu guys shud just answer with reasonable reasons.
The guy who askd, sleepn with the lady yu just met on a 1st day shows yu don't av future plan with her, it kinda portray the type of man yu are. The lady shud be the askn dis bcoz yu pushd her into doing it, ┈̥-̶̯»̶̥·̵̭̌sƠ̤̥̝̈̊̊·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯ why blaming her... It possible she fall ┈̥-̶̯»̶̥·̵̭̌sƠ̤̥̝̈̊̊·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯ easily to yu bcoz of your kind of nature.
The girl is not wayward at all, she was in a very high mood because it was @ a party in a distance place and one thing lead to another thing
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by lertee(f): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
Op if you feel the lady is not worthy of marriage because she agree you sleep with her on a first date then you aint worthy of marriage as well cos you are both wayward. Who lured her into the sex? If you are that decent,why didn't rufuse the sex.?

6 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
adeokunade: Guys in the house am directing this question to you because I know ladies will be bias. Pls is it ideal to marry a lady that you had intimate knowledge of in your first meeting together.

yes......what's there?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
adeokunade: The girl is not wayward at all, she was in a very high mood because it was @ a party in a distance place and one thing lead to another thing

@op
I dont know of a happy marriage where the husband met the wife at a party.

There is no such marriage. It does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by luvablesam(m): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
Its no biggie,so far the love grows afterwards.
Buh wait a minute, same way u might think she is loose cos u had sex with her on d 1st date is d same way she took thinks inside her sayin "oh what a loser asking me for sex on d 1st date".

Just my tots

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
lertee: Op if you feel the lady is not worthy of marriage because she agree you sleep with her on a first date then you aint worthy of marriage as well cos you are both wayward. Who lured her into the sex? If you are that decent,why didn't rufuse the sex.?

The woman should have said no but she decided to behave like Eve. She refused to say No. She wanted to enjoy the "fruit".
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by bolagabriella: 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
Fine,it happened the first time you guys met.I mean,things can awfully get out of control at a party,she might not actually thought of having sex with a random guy before she left home but seeing you,cute and all that with pink/red lips,she then decided to have a taste of you.before you both know it,things got out of control and Voila,you both got laid.Now the question you should ask yourself is how did she react after the whole thing;did she react like it was a normal stuff for her to do or could you feel the shame she felt inside herself.the truth of the matter is you need to give her another chance to figure out who she really is if you really like her.tell her that you know you guys first meeting wasn't actually the kind that create avenue for two people to really know each other but you'd like to know her for real,so you guys should start all over.then you can decide by yourself if she's really marryable.you know you also participated in her waywardness,so don't judge her until you know her better.Am sure if she's someone like me,she won't show it but she will be feeling guilt right now and would have rededicated her life to christ.
From a lady's point of view
NB:not all ladies are biased except those who believe thay are above falling and temptations

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
adeokunade: Guys in the house am directing this question to you because I know ladies will be bias. Pls is it ideal to marry a lady that you had intimate knowledge of in your first meeting together.

U re a very very very big f00l. 4 asking this type od stupid question!!!! 1diot

As if U re worthy of marriage urself... Randy he- goat

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by lertee(f): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
ariseandshine:

The woman should have said no but she decided to behave like Eve. She refused to say No. She wanted to enjoy the "fruit".
The man shouldn't have behaved like Adam who couldn't resist temptation smiley

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by OmoAlata1(f): 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
I personally can marry a guy that I slept with on first date, as long as he meets the husband requirements

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
lertee:
The man shouldn't have behaved like Adam who couldn't resist temptation smiley

If Adam resisted the temptation she would be the only one chased out of the Garden. And there are dangerous animals outside the garden so he wanted to go with her (for protection purposes).
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by djeezy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
Omo_Alata: I personally can marry a guy that I slept with on first date, as long as he meets the husband requirements

Character wise a husband material will not sleep with you on your first dates.

Unless you are talking about other requirements.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by OmoAlata1(f): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
ariseandshine:

lol, I know most husband "material" won't sleep with a lady on the first date, but you never know
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
ariseandshine:

my friend, keep quiet! Do u hav proof for such a claim?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
Jenams: my friend, keep quiet! Do u hav proof for such a claim?

Yes ooooooo

I am a living proof.

A honourable man always sees a woman as honourable.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by OmoAlata1(f): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
ariseandshine:

Yes ooooooo

I am a living proof.

A honourable man always sees a woman as honourable.

So are you saying a man that slept with his wife on their first date did not find her honorable? lol, very funny
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
Omo_Alata:

So are you saying a man that slept with his wife on their first date did not find her honorable? lol, very funny

Sis, we are not talking about wife, we are talking about a girl u just met.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by busybrain001(m): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
Op, u r an ignoramus. It is guys like u that instill this stupid notion into girls. If a girl sleeps with u on a first date, or wait till the 99th date before sleeping with u, it doesn't mean shiiit..........A Wayward girl can decide to play that line of not wanting to sleep with u on a first date cuz it makes her look cheap nd deceive u into believing that she is a wife material by denying u sex on the first date.

U r just trying to spoil show for some dudes who likes hitting it on d first date.

Finally, a second date is not
Always guaranteed, so enjoy d first to the later.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by adeokunade: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
ariseandshine:

what if you don't have intention of marrying her on that first date but you develop the interest subsequently. For example, the lady is independent and she has a sound mind but she may not take sex as big deal, she said she had already fallen in love before having the sex
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by skyscraperTM(m): 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
i will not blame the quy for havinq sex with the lady at the first meetinq, it is obvious quys are obsessed with sex likewise women are obsessed with money. i personally can`t marry that kindof lady cause it`s a siqn that she had done it before and probably will do it aqain. also, the oriqinal poster did not say anythinq about her beinq a virgin. if a lady can`t control her sexual urqe with a quy she barely know anythinq about then such lady is not fit for wife material.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by larride(m): 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
No, I can't marry that kind lady, though its my personal opinion. I believe that a lady that agrees to have s3x with you on your first date is not YET a wife material. Simple
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
adeokunade: what if you don't have intention of marrying her on that first date but you develop the interest subsequently. For example, the lady is independent and she has a sound mind but she may not take sex as big deal, she said she had already fallen in love before having the sex

A leopard cannot change its skin. It can become fatter or thinner but the skin remains the same. Whatever made u develop interest in marrying her does not change the fact that she is LOOSE.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
You sleep with a lady for the first time and she's a LovePeddler (I don't oppose this). So what exactly do we call guys who sleep with them for the first time too; Saints? Just wondering o, but that's by the ways sha...

To the topic::: A girl who can easily get laid like that definitely does not know her worth. If she can get intimate with you that easily, then I don't see how it would be difficult for anyone else to get intimate with her . Heck No!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
lertee: Op if you feel the lady is not worthy of marriage because she agree you sleep with her on a first date then you aint worthy of marriage as well cos you are both wayward. Who lured her into the sex? If you are that decent,why didn't rufuse the sex.?
....e-hug for u
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? by lacicrips(m): 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
Dumb question.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! / Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? / Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.