Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . (17990 Views)

See How Many Girls Slept In One Room (pics) / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by kollyj2(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2010
try 2 be sincere,u slept in a guy house n he refuse to touch u how don feel.
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Creamish(f): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2010
knowing how attractive i am, i feel respected. smiley

3 Likes

Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2010
He could probably be the one. Im tired of guys getting their grubby mitts on me grin grin grin
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by SAGoddess: 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2010
Definitely could be the one, just wants to get to know you better I guess, why rush things? cheesy
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Striker1(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2010
Hehe If I don't touch them, they touch me ! hehe
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Africanqueen2(f): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2010
I'll feel loved and respected
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by sesman(m): 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2010
or he is Gay grin or he is respects you grin or maybe he is dense grin
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by saintneo(m): 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2010
Creamish:

knowing how attractive i am, i feel respected. smiley
African_queen:

I'll feel loved and respected
I'm in great doubt. Stay away from them, they term you a weakling (mumu, asswipe, ju-man). Then try making a move and they will ignore you for one month - what do they want.

1 Like

Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by SALady(f): 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2010
@poster guys do have standards and pride too you know. Not all men will sleep with a woman at every opportunity that presents itself. Or it could be he likes you enough to want to get to know you better and thinking the sex can wait.

2 Likes

Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by sesman(m): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2010
I've done that with a girl i really like when i was at uni and i was subsequently called a Mugu by my friends but the girl respected the way i handle myself and got what i wanted in the end, and we had a year long relationship grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by BeautfulB(f): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2010
i'll feel respected and loved.
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Striker1(m): 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2010
SA Lady is absolutely right !

Just because you so happen to be in my bed doesn't mean I have the remotest feelings for you or I have any interests in taking things further !, some of us actually do 'try' to look like we made an effort just so you don't go and start asking your mates 'what's the matter with me' ?, and to save u your female pride !,

OR
we really like u and don't want to be too hasty so as not to scare u off !

OR
we're just too scared and don't hav the right balls that night !

OR
sometimes we know you wouldn't want to have S/E/X/, so we try, and just as we expected, you say no, or make a face ! , THEN WE HAVE A REASON TO NEVER CALL YOU AGAIN ! HEHE (BUT THAT'S IF WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET RID OF U )

3 Likes

Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by BeautfulB(f): 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2010
I feel respected and loved, am crazy about a guy that has not touched me for some months that have been paying visit to him

1 Like

Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by 28Schweet(f): 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2010
kolly-j:

ROTFLMAO,  did he refuse to touch you after you asked to be touched, or did u seduce and he didn't fall for it  cool, did you not ask him this question, cause my thinking would be; his response would then determine how you should feel about this whole thing.

as a woman, an intelligent thing to do, is to ask before hand, when being asked to come sleep over, what are you hoping to get out of it? if there are no taxis, for transport for me to go home after a date or something, the gentlemanly thing to do would be for you to sleep on the couch and i occupy your bed,
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2010
Im sorry but most virile men will fook anything as long as there is a hole in it especially if they havnt had any in a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Onchedu(m): 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2010
A girl doesn't just "get stranded" for nothing. If she's sleeping in my house on the same bed with me, she probably either wants to test my character or wants me to have a go at her.

Depending on how my relationship is I myt or myt not touch her and if I touch her it doesnt necessarily mean I want something. Myt just be to assert to her that I think she is attractive. No more!

And all that is just the first nyt. Subsequently I'd have established what it is she is up to and if it's just that she's passing thru and feels my place is comfy for her, as long as my girl doesn't object, she can come and go as she pleases without further drama.

It's not every girl we see we should touch.

2 Likes

Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Onchedu(m): 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Im sorry but most virile men will fook anything as long as there is a hole in it especially if they havnt had any in a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time. grin grin grin grin

As much as we myt be gagging to get some nice booty, we also clearly knw the difference between rape and consensual sex and unless U went to sleep in a guy's place that has no self respect or rep to protect, U should know that we will hear U if/when U say no.

We try our lucks sometimes so that the story around town the next morning won't be "that guy s impotent" knowing how U gyals would think the fault is from him that he doesn't find U sexually attractive and not from U because U really arent just his type.

If U sleep in my bed and I solicit sex with U, take it as a compliment and if U consent, that doesnt make us lovers by morning.

1 Like

Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Creamish(f): 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2010
saintneo:

I'm in great doubt. Stay away from them, they term you a weakling (mumu, asswipe, ju-man). Then try making a move and they will ignore you for one month - what do they want.

i.e if they r guyz like u ba? tongue
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by daylae(m): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2010
doesn't really change a thing,it depends on the mode of both. . . If one is not willing,then the other should respect that.
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2010
Onchedu:

As much as we myt be gagging to get some nice booty, we also clearly knw the difference between despoil and consensual sex and unless U went to sleep in a guy's place that has no self respect or rep to protect, U should know that we will hear U if/when U say no.

We try our lucks sometimes so that the story around town the next morning won't be "that guy s impotent" knowing how U gyals would think the fault is from him that he doesn't find U sexually attractive and not from U because U really arent just his type.

If U sleep in my bed and I solicit sex with U, take it as a compliment and if U consent, that doesnt make us lovers by morning.

I honestly know any girl that brands a guy impotent because he doesnt touch her. Where the hell are you meeting these girls? grin grin grin Ofcos there are other ways you can show you find her attractive apart from s3x. You could kiss and cuddle and leave it at that. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by MissyB1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2010
kolly-j:

I'll feel bad and rap[i]e[/i] him. tongue
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by daylae(m): 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2010
^^haha. . .don't know if it's a crime when a lady forced a guy?
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by kobikwelu(m): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2010
truth be told, most girls brand you as a ju-man, slow (and prolly your friends will)

but the circumstances surrounding her crashing at your place should be seriously considered.

had an instance in skool, due to some lunck(or unluck) in a hostel, her roomate travelled and she had to come and bunk with me for a short while, immediately as she made her intentions of crashing over, boys and girls around started laffing at the fact that i had free  meat.

she debunked claims that she was cheap and she just wanted to sleep over as the other girls in the hostel had roomates,
when she had her bathe, she faced the wall, wore a tight jeans with a top, i faced the other side and i slept also. (infact i slept like a log of wood)
the next night, her friend had not returned, so she was forced to come over, this time , the same sleeping arrangement was re-enacted. (actually, i was not attracted to her) judiciously.

on the third night, she started acting funny, it startd with her telling me that she was scared to go and pee outside alone, that i should accompany here.
as we got back to bed, she never allowed me sleep all through the night. she kept asking me to cuddle and take her,
unfortunately, i was not interested.
the last night was one of the most bizzare night (short of being despoiled grin grin grin grin grin). i never slept.

it goes to show that reverse psycology is what gets women, as they already have a pre-determined mindset, this makes them ready for what ever tricks up your sleeve, but do the reverse of their mindset and they will fall like a pack of cards cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2010
^^^^
You are really feeling too cool with yourself tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Onchedu(m): 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I honestly know any girl that brands a guy impotent because he doesnt touch her. Where the hell are you meeting these girls? grin grin grin Ofcos there are other ways you can show you find her attractive apart from s3x. You could kiss and cuddle and leave it at that. smiley smiley smiley

No be only kiss and cuddle and leave it at that. U wake he dragon be ready to tame the dragon. If he wanted to kiss and cuddle when u wanted to smooch and pet heavily, wouldn't U say he's being insensitive to ur needs?

The impotent in question comes about as a result of remixing the gist the girl gives her friends that nyt sef. From; " Girl: The guy no gree touch me."

"Girls' friend: Ehn I Tina sef said she met him at a party one time and was ubbing on his thing and he didnt even get a boner," "Girl: Abi the thing no dey work?" to John asking his buddy: "Oboy, I hear say Ur thing no dey stand at all? Try see doctor o.

What would U say about that.

Lets be realistic. A girl gets in Ur bed she has stuff on her mind. I resemble Ur brother?
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by sirt1(m): 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2010
@ Poster

I will say it depends on the relationship that exists btw two of u. If u were just friends, and the lady in question doesn't have any hidden agenda, then, u may not be branded " impotent, ju-man or mugu". But if the lady is interested in the real show, ahhhhhhh na wahala be that ooooooo cos you will get another name that day.

But then, do u think any lady will want to sleep on the same bed with u without having something at the back of her mind? I doubt it.
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by omega25red(m): 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2010
How does a guy not sleeping with you makes him the one is that all it takes

how about he just wasn't in the mood or when you cross your legs he smelled something that needed a shower etc could be anything
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by steve49ja(m): 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2010
Touch yourself cheesy On a serious note touch him, that's the easiest way to it. Atleast you guys flirted if not kiss before you landed on his bed dint you? and if not? touch him.
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2010
Onchedu:

No be only kiss and cuddle and leave it at that. U wake he dragon be ready to tame the dragon. If he wanted to kiss and cuddle when u wanted to smooch and pet heavily, wouldn't U say he's being insensitive to your needs?

The impotent in question comes about as a result of remixing the gist the girl gives her friends that nyt sef. From; " Girl: The guy no gree touch me."

"Girls' friend: Ehn I Tina sef said she met him at a party one time and was ubbing on his thing and he didnt even get a boner," "Girl: Abi the thing no dey work?" to John asking his buddy: "Oboy, I hear say your thing no dey stand at all? Try see doctor o.

What would U say about that.

Lets be realistic. A girl gets in your bed she has stuff on her mind. I resemble your brother?

Hahahahahaha well just a few girls you've met have said that but no one I know does that. Sometimes a kiss and cuddle is really all that is needed.
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by skfa1: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2010
Why rush? slow and steady  cheesy
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Lovemee(f): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2010
But Steve, it doesnt always happen like that.

What if u havnt even flirted with him b4?
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by kobikwelu(m): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2010

^^^^
You are really feeling too cool with yourself    

WETIN I GO DO NAAA tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] / She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd / Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.