Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! (2633 Views)

Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
[b]this thread was inspired by this 1 https://www.nairaland.com/1405157/secrets-girls-how-mind-works

and as a guy, i felt duty-bound to lecture my dear ladies on this site on how the minds of all men work angry

1. Anytime, a guy asks for your number, then he wanna screw you angry
2. A man is always ready to have sex irrespective of time, health, wealth, etc. angry

3. The average man at any given point in time is thinking about not less than 4 ladies

4. Most men are also gold-diggers and want rich girls

5. No man helps a girl for nothing, there is always the motivation to eat the apples

6. About 99.98% men either cheat or desire cheating on their partners angry

7. Most men are stuppppified at the sight of big bottttocks and bobby angry

8. Most men are fed up after 3 months of screwing the same cunt

9. Most men are also emotionally weak and are worsts victims of heartbreaks

10. even a 16 year old girl can seduce an 80 year old man angry

more to follow....up women, i love you kiss kiss kiss[/b]

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by larride(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
This should be moved to the jokes section

Garbage.

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by Preceedo(m): 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
Serious. Is this a man or an animal?
I have a gal's number means I wanna screw her?

Helping a girl means I want to have sex?

I think about 4 gals at a time?

ARE YOU M*D?

5 Likes

Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
Speak for yourself you pervert!

The only thing always on my mind is CHURCH grin.
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by Greatozone(m): 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
Preceedo: Serious. Is this a man or an animal?

ARE YOU M*D?
help me ask him o
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
Lolz, guys are denying and attacking the poster alreadygringrin

There is sense in every nonsensegrin

#DontPanicIfYouArentGuiltyOfHisFacts

2 Likes

Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by malontee(m): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
Preceedo: Serious. Is this a man or an animal?

ARE YOU M*D?

grin grin grin grin

I think the later defines him beta grin grin
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by ITbomb(m): 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
BOOKED
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:28am On Oct 07, 2013
Richfella: Speak for yourself you pervert!

Omo boy, which level na? Why you come dey form like say you holy pass Prophet Jeremiah?
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 1:17am On Oct 07, 2013
[size=15pt]werey¡ [/size]
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by Nomski0(f): 1:23am On Oct 07, 2013
@Op were you wasted and high when you decided to type this garbageundecided
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by RoyalPearl(f): 1:29am On Oct 07, 2013
Thanks for telling us the truth. Carry on!
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by JameyMaxwell(m): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2013
If yhu are guilty as charged, raise yhur hand.
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2013
Richfella: Speak for yourself you pervert!

bush pig angry wait till i drop the other secrets you [size=28pt]nincompoopppp!!!!!!! angry[/size]

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2013
11. There is a popular saying that, the way to every man's heart is through the stomach, this is not true, in fact the way to a man's heart is through his kpekus angry

12. About 99.999999% of men love women with firm bobbys and big botttttom

13.Men cannot think properly at the sight of a nakkkked woman

14. Most men fear approaching women with class

15.Number one priority to every man in a relationship with a woman is sexxxx angry

16.No man wants to hear " i am pregnant " angry

17. Every man loves his mother more than his wife or girlfriend angry

18. Many men get errrrecccctions even in church embarassed

19.every man still thinks a bout their ex lovers angry

20. Most men are selfish angry

3 Likes

Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:23am On Oct 07, 2013
more...

21. The average man is a liar..98% of what men tell women are lies

22. Taller men have longer kpekus and shorter men have shorter kpekus

23. Most short men prefer taller women and taller men prefer shorter women

24. Most men lie they love slim ladies, they actually love medium-sized women

25. Mouth odour, vaginnal odour and other funny odours are interestingly a major turn-on for most guys cheesy

26.Most men love bad girls

27. The average man can screw any woman at all regardless of whatever

29. Only 1.7% of men can withstand a woman's sexual temptation angry

30. Some men love flat-arsses ladies grin
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by xynerise: 11:32am On Oct 07, 2013
You should have mentioned the type of men.

*Perverts and sensible men
*Irresponsible and responsible.
*Hungry men and comfortable men
*Ediots and Smart men...

and so on...
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:35am On Oct 07, 2013
xynerise: You should have mentioned the type of men.

*Perverts and sensible men
*Irresponsible and responsible.
*Hungry men and comfortable men
*Ediots and Smart men...

and so on...

and where do you belong grin

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by xynerise: 11:38am On Oct 07, 2013
bin gbagbo:

and where do you belong grin
I belong to my wife

3 Likes

Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by Lagusta(m): 11:52am On Oct 07, 2013
bin gbagbo: more...

22. Taller men have longer kpekus and shorter men have shorter kpekus

grin

I disagree, some short bobos. Get the thingy bigg pass plantain!!!! grin
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by wasak(m): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2013
Nomski0: @Op were you wasted and high when you decided to type this garbageundecided

better take note of those facts they are true about most guys.
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by bluuu: 11:59am On Oct 07, 2013
lol see attack grin grin grin grin grin
not all of them applies to every man.

if you are not guilty of some, y reply him
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
bluuu: lol see attack grin grin grin grin grin
not all of them applies to every man.

if you are not guilty of some, y reply him

dont mind them jare grin

anyway...more to follow grin
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dis Op must be high on Coca-Cola. Fu*king tw*t
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
fabulousfortune: Dis Op must be high on Coca-Cola. Fu*king tw*t

bush pig angry
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by RoyalPearl(f): 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lagusta:

I disagree, some short bobos. Get the thingy bigg pass plantain!!!! grin
And how do you know this or are you short? grin
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by chuks87(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lolzzz @ op.... Perhaps you r generally describing ursef not all men in general... Wtf!!! 98% of men? U r including priests, gay et al in d same category? Only in NL can we believe such. In real life, believe it or not...Not all Men are d Same.
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by Danhumprey: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
bin gbagbo:

bush pig angry
Walahi,Bin Gbagbo has gone mad! grin This is a good comedy relief! cheesy
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
bin gbagbo: 11. There is a popular saying that, the way to every man's heart is through the stomach, this is not true, in fact the way to a man's heart is through his kpekus angry

12. About 99.999999% of men love women with firm bobbys and big botttttom

13.Men cannot think properly at the sight of a nakkkked woman

14. Most men fear approaching women with class

15.Number one priority to every man in a relationship with a woman is sexxxx angry

16.No man wants to hear " i am pregnant " angry

17. Every man loves his mother more than his wife or girlfriend angry

18. Many men get errrrecccctions even in church embarassed

19.every man still thinks a bout their ex lovers angry

20. Most men are selfish angry
Lol. The jokes section madman!
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by Lagusta(m): 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
And how do you know this or are you short? grin

Nope, I am tall, both physically and kpekustically!!!! grin wink grin
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by ikekings(m): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
A thread by bin gbabgo?!!! Nonsense!!! The guy too dey jonz... Lol...
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2013

more to follow angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( / Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships / Man Jailed For Having Sex With Girlfriend On A Beach In Front Of Children.photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.