Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,423 members, 7,843,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! (2634 Views)

Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
if all these are true, then i ain't getting married lipsrsealed
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by Lagusta(m): 6:21am On Oct 08, 2013
Preciousgirl: if all these are true, then i ain't getting married lipsrsealed

But that's the truth babe....

If u want to please your husband, it's either through his stomach or through his prick....

Deny him of any of the above and u're in for a loooooooooooooooooooong marriage!!!!!
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by taiocol: 7:34am On Oct 08, 2013
cheesy grin
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lagusta:

But that's the truth babe....

If u want to please your husband, it's either through his stomach or through his prick....

Deny him of any of the above and u're in for a loooooooooooooooooooong marriage!!!!!

duh!!!!
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by sCun: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
Preceedo: Serious. Is this a man or an animal?
I have a gal's number means I wanna screw her?

Helping a girl means I want to have sex?

I think about 4 gals at a time?

ARE YOU M*D?
He is a Ghanaian, what do you expect?
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by deb(m): 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
98% of what the op wrote are incorrect and cannot be scientifically proven. Big lies. I still find that no.1 unbelievable? shocked

So if a girl is to exchange number with a man henceforth she has to be thinking that he wants to sleep with her? whew! shocked Shakes my head in disbelieve

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by sunnyt1(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
As much as some of the things d poster said are debatable, most, i said most most of the tins he said are true.

You know d way most gals wud react wen u say most gals are afta money, thats d same way guys are reacting to this post.

Anyone who rebuffs these points is either living in denial or has not noticed these tins.

I am 95% in accord with the poster.

2 Likes

Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by Youngpo413: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nice write up

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
sunny t: As much as some of the things d poster said are debatable, most, i said most most of the tins he said are true.

You know d way most gals wud react wen u say most gals are afta money, thats d same way guys are reacting to this post.

Anyone who rebuffs these points is either living in denial or has not noticed these tins.

I am 95% in accord with the poster.

thank you cheesy
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by MRAKPORS(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
bin is mad again grin
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2013
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by yungryce: 8:56am On Oct 09, 2013
bin gbagbo: more...

22. Taller men have longer kpekus and shorter men have shorter kpekus
idowuogbo wont agree wit u
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:38am On Oct 09, 2013
yungryce:

how? grin
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by yungryce: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
bin gbagbo:

how? grin
remembering where i saw dis took me a while
https://www.nairaland.com/1303410/girls-what-attracts-most-boys

Eeeeem.. so far, yea! Bedt, some short brudahs wiv small feet dey carry certain things o! I remember wan wey I c, hin own fat like yam. As I sight d thing, omo i para strx. i'm like "dude dat shyte ain't entering any hole In my body. I refuse to die young
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
yungryce:

how? ;Dwhy?? grin
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
Bullshyte!!!
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
yungryce:
grin grin
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
Idowuogbo: Bullshyte!!!

bush pig!!! angry
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
bin gbagbo:

bush pig!!! angry

Seahorse!!!!!
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:

frog!! angry

Seahorse!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Have A Girlfriend / The Spiritual Consequences Of Premarital Sex / Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.