Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Getting Back My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Back My Ex (1287 Views)

? / Getting Back With Your Ex-lover - Start By Avoiding Depression / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Back My Ex by phynix: 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2008
i have bin trying to get back my EX cos i discovered that there are some qualities which i did not really appreciate.
pls i need some answesr!
Re: Getting Back My Ex by tboy1(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2008
LOL . . .what a post cheesy grin cheesy
Can you explain yourself better cus no one knows exactly what you're talkin bout, im even sure u yourself no understand wetin u post
Re: Getting Back My Ex by phynix: 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2008
How do I win back my ex? - Is this is the question you have been asking to yourself again and again. I know how hard it feels. That's the reason; I am going to give you the top movies you will have to see just after break up. Chill out yourself. If you don't why you chill out, at the end of the article there is link which will guide you to a page explaining you the strategy to get your ex back.

visit
www.chukzzyrelationship..com
Re: Getting Back My Ex by Busta(f): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2008
Re: Getting Back My Ex by beauteous(f): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2008
phynix:

i have bin trying to get back my EX because i discovered that there are some qualities which i did not really appreciate.
please i need some answesr!
The person that said"pple don't appreciate what dey have til its gone"
wa actually talkin toyhu i guess. . . . . .
For yhur sake,i hope yhu didn't treat him/her badly
only that wud decide yhur fate.
weda he/she wil cum back to yhu undecided

busta where ve yhu been?
Re: Getting Back My Ex by beauteous(f): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2008
phynix:

How do I win back my ex? - Is this is the question you have been asking to yourself again and again. I know how hard it feels. That's the reason; I am going to give you the top movies you will have to see just after break up. Chill out yourself. If you don't why you chill out, at the end of the article there is link which will guide you to a page explaining you the strategy to get your ex back.

visit
www.chukzzyrelationship..com

Re: Getting Back My Ex by Busta(f): 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2008
@beau sweetie,

been ill o . . much better now sha.
sup with ya?
how ya hubbies? and baby daddies? grin
Re: Getting Back My Ex by beauteous(f): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2008
they re gud jo. . . .
kpele,hope yhu're fully recovered now?

Wait ohh. . . abi u don double for belle? lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Getting Back My Ex by Busta(f): 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2008
beauteous:

they re good jo. . . .
kpele,hope yhu're fully recovered now?

Wait ohh. . . abi u don double for belle? lipsrsealed cheesy

all of una don rotten.
even my friends over here . . .as soon as I tell someone am sick . . .why all of una go just assume say I don dey preggers angry

no worry . . I no dey preggers o . . .I went on a roller coaster, and since then, I haven't been masef.
I promise masef neva to go on any of those things again.

@poster,
u male or female?
Re: Getting Back My Ex by topup: 6:24am On Aug 20, 2008
Firstly, who broke up with who, secondly, are you on speaking terms, thirdly is she seeing someone else, fourthly make an honest list of the things you admire in her, fifthly if returning to someone you should go with a mindframe that you are NOT gonna leave unless the other is being exceptionally terrible, because you'll just hurt them again, sixthly does she seem to want you back. Answer these and get back to us.

OR You could just tell us how it went since you posted this more than a month ago!
Re: Getting Back My Ex by topup: 6:25am On Aug 20, 2008
Aaaah I have been conned!
Re: Getting Back My Ex by Helpers: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
A broken relationship traumatizes both parties: the dumper and the left-behind. Even if you find it hard to believe and need more and more proof for that, your ex is hurt too. Since time is known to be the best healer in such cases, you both need to spend some days apart from each other and heal the wounds in your hearts. Repeatedly showing your ex how hopeless and desperate you are won't allow your ex to get over the pain and bad feelings that have led to your separation. In other words, your efforts of getting your ex back kidnap your ex's time to get back to positive feelings for you.

Your obsession of getting your ex back is affecting not only your chances of having a relationship with your ex again, but other aspects of your life again. You will start to neglect your professional and social life, which can lead to a personal disaster. You'd better stop now before it's too late!

Here's a youtube video to help you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZElrDtBZWeI

How To Make Your Ex Chase After You
Re: Getting Back My Ex by SpaceGoatt: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
no need of getting back ex. check dis thrend https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret tank me later. tank
Re: Getting Back My Ex by stellademas: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hello friends i want to share my testimony and how grateful, I'm since my lover came back to me because of the grate help Dr OGBARI whose email address is DROGBARILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM render to me. my boyfriend broke up with me first week of August this year because he thought i was cheating on him, he told me that his friends has been telling him that i have been seeing someone else when he is not around i tried to make him understand that his friends are lieing to him but he did not give me the chance to explain to him this was how he left me. after a month of our breakup i tried to live a normal life without him but it was very hard for me to cope then i decided to contact D rOGBARI via his his email address DROGBARILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM which i came across this months September 12th during my search looking for help how to get my lover back he cast a love spell for me and make my lover to come back to me within the period of 48hours. with this grate joy in my heart i want to say a big thanks to Dr Dr OGBAI he is the best spell caster and he is the best solution.
MERCY

(1) (Reply)

How To Date Rich And Hot Women / Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? / After Marriage, You Realise He Is Impo=tent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.