Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

10 LIES NAIRALANDERS BELIEVE (romance Fallacies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 LIES NAIRALANDERS BELIEVE (romance Fallacies) (553 Views)

Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women / Top 10 Lies Men Tell / 10 Lies Women Tell Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 LIES NAIRALANDERS BELIEVE (romance Fallacies) by Preceedo(m): 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
I hardly visit other sections save "Romance" and "Religion". I do this for two reasons.

1. The enlightment.

2. The Debate(hot arguments).

But then I found out that most of nairalanders live in fool's paradise.

These are common lies thriving in the romance thread.

1. Money is all a girl needs. I dont have to quote thread to assert this. Any faithful 'romancer' would notice this. For the record, there are still and many ladies who are not moved by money or material gains.

2. True Love does not exist. Many Nlanders believe there is nothing like love. True love still exists.

3. You have the right to s*x your "gf". Choi, you have no right whatsoever to ask your Gf for sex. Yes, i sound ancient and holy. But the truth is SHE IS NOT YOUR WIFE AND CONSEQUENTLY NOT COMMITTED TO FULFILLING YOUR SEXUAL DESIRES. If you think she can satisfy your sexual desires, why not marry her and quick? Think of a lady that has dated 10 men and because men believe sex is part of dating she sleeps with all the 10. Which one of you would like to marry such girl?

4. Girls like "bad boys". As in serious, are you people serious with this junk you call fact? No Gal would choose a thug over a banker. Even if the thug is richer. I guess what you guys mean by bad guy is being "Smart" and "active". And not being rude, arrogant and disobedient as the term 'bad boy' implies.

5. Wife material in the Club. Many threads attest to this. She opens front, she opens back, see her cleavage, she even sags. Her breast is half seen. She's always in club. And you think she will be a good wife? Hahaha, you must be wise indeed. At last, you complain she breaks your heart.

6. No faithful spouse. Many believe that there are no faithful spouses in relationships. I saw a thread that asked "Is It possible to date a girl/ guy without cheating? ". I clicked quickly, And saw people saying impossible. BECAUSE, YOU RUN AFTER GIRLS/GUY LIKE A DOG DOES NOT MAKE EVERY GUY OR LADY ONE.

NEXT TIME SPEAK OF YOURSELF.

7. No Handsome or beautiful Virgins :- you must be gullible to believe that a matured, beautiful virgin would go on screaming in publis she's one. There are still VIRGINS. Beautiful ones for that matter. Surprisingly, this may not be the choir mistress but that girl close to you. But she will never tell you coz ur not her husband. (Note: i didn't say BF)

8. A girl that chats and laughs with you wants you to woo her. Search the google and you would see this fallacy there. A girl can chat with you, Laugh at your silly jokes, comfort you when your down but that doesn't mean she's into you. There is this "mother mentality" that every girl has for men that makes her to be naturally interested in every nice guy. Asking her out would make you lose. THERE ARE OTHER STRONG SIGNS THAT EMANATE FROM THE SUBCONSCIOUS THAT SHOW THAT A GAL LIKES YOU. learn those signs before you ruin your friendship to false information.

9. It is proper for Gals to woo A guy. You don't know how this paints you as a girl. It shows that you are lecherous. You can help him express himself though but initiating the move is WRONG. How do you help a shy guy express himself? This happened to me though I'm not shy. As I walked up to her to introduce myself, she stretched forth her hands and we held each other's hand- this is a sign of acceptance. It made me able to express myself.

10. The last is to believe that when you find true love there wouldn't be much barrier and that true love is eternally felt. The feelings would disappear no matter the love only the commitment would sustain it. So the next time crisis hits the relationship don't jump out but stay put and fight it till the end.

These are my observations. Renew your brain to renew your Relationship.

Not expecting many comments 'coz it is a bitter truth and a big blow for many Nlanders that patronize the romance section.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Things Happy Couples Do Differently / Soulmate Or Husband! / Songs You Relate To Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.