Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Kalu Invests Massively In Eastern Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu Invests Massively In Eastern Nigeria (4809 Views)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / What Are Some Pre Colonial Activities That Happened In Eastern Nigeria? / Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Invests Massively In Eastern Nigeria by pazienza(m): 6:17am On Oct 09, 2013
Orji uzor, part of bunch of thieves heavens used to bless gullible masses who have brains but have refused to use them. Visit Aba,and tell me why this man and his progidy(T.A) should be walking around as free men.

Nothing is wrong with Igbo sons investing in igboland and the old eastern region, but everything is wrong with bad leaders walking around freely as free men.
Re: Kalu Invests Massively In Eastern Nigeria by kettykin: 9:00am On Oct 09, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

To those who say Kalu was rich before becoming governor, we dont know that. We maintain his wealth came from looting Abia state. If you disagree please prove it with reference.
Inasmuch as i don't support kleptomania , kalu had a business that made him a millionaire in the 80s but what business did Tinubu do beside working for some companies, what business is Tinubu doing now apart from siphoning funds from lagos state and other ACN states
Re: Kalu Invests Massively In Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 09, 2013
pazienza: Orji uzor, part of bunch of thieves heavens used to bless gullible masses who have brains but have refused to use them. Visit Aba,and tell me why this man and his progidy(T.A) should be walking around as free men.

Nothing is wrong with Igbo sons investing in igboland and the old eastern region, but everything is wrong with bad leaders walking around freely as free men.
Y re u answering d Ediot
Re: Kalu Invests Massively In Eastern Nigeria by MayorofLagos(m): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2013
kettykin:
Inasmuch as i don't support kleptomania , kalu had a business that made him a millionaire in the 80s but what business did Tinubu do beside working for some companies, what business is Tinubu doing now apart from siphoning funds from lagos state and other ACN states

Thats what you say, show us proof of Kalu's success before going into govt house.
Re: Kalu Invests Massively In Eastern Nigeria by wieldrub(m): 10:29am On Oct 09, 2013
THE UNPRECEDENTED TRANSFORMATION OF ENUGU AS THE FASTEST DEVELOPING CITY IN AFRICA

PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK AND LIKE THE PAGE. PLEASE DON'T FAIL TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENT

https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-Coal-City/172108936311862

Re: Kalu Invests Massively In Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 09, 2013
texazzpete: LMFAO! This is a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome.
I wonder what kind of dementia will make someone celebrate the 'swag' and 'investment' of someone who has been repeatedly accused of making away with taxpayer's monies.

Whatever it is, It's rather mischievous to be lauding this man for 'developing' the east when he had two terms to do something and ended up leaving the state in a pitiable condition.

Sycophants and propagandists have made Naira land their new Haven.

ouk has been a successful businessman with taste even before he assumed seat as governor. may I make you understand that business runs in the blood, its an art that is also learnt or inborn.

no matter how much the incumbent govt steals today, the highest investment he can dream off is buying hotels...
Re: Kalu Invests Massively In Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2013
kettykin: For those looking only at the negatives and not the positive, consider this while not condoning mismanagement of public funds in any way, if Babangida and Atiku did not invest their stolen loots we would not be having Glo, Glo one, Dangote cement, sugar. If obasanjo did not invest his loot we will not be having Obasanjo farms , dangote cement , if Tinubu and James Ibori did not invest their loot we will not be having Oando, Notore, LCC, first nation , thenation newspapers, TVC, GTB, Access bank.
If Awolowo did not invest his stolen money we wouldn't have been able to read tribune newspapers, drink coca Cola, fanta, ,sprite , bank with Wema bank, use ikeja airport hotel, buy Dunlop tyre.
First remove the card boards from your eyes so that you can see clearly to remove the speck in your neighbour's eyes

even with a gun on your neck, you cannot prove any of your assertions here....
kettykin: For those looking only at the negatives and not the positive, consider this while not condoning mismanagement of public funds in any way, if Babangida and Atiku did not invest their stolen loots we would not be having Glo, Glo one, Dangote cement, sugar. If obasanjo did not invest his loot we will not be having Obasanjo farms , dangote cement , if Tinubu and James Ibori did not invest their loot we will not be having Oando, Notore, LCC, first nation , thenation newspapers, TVC, GTB, Access bank.
If Awolowo did not invest his stolen money we wouldn't have been able to read tribune newspapers, drink coca Cola, fanta, ,sprite , bank with Wema bank, use ikeja airport hotel, buy Dunlop tyre.
First remove the card boards from your eyes so that you can see clearly to remove the speck in your neighbour's eyes

Re: Kalu Invests Massively In Eastern Nigeria by topazjosh(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
Since other currupt leaders are moving freely,well ouk is on point too now that he is erecting some meaningful projects back to his state,even peter obi sef still try,I hear say him get one brewery for anambra,e still make sense sha,for those shouting tinubu name,yea himsef currupt buh him dey use the money invest for naija meanwhile his also a brilliant man,as governor him no collect LG montly allocations for months and tinz dey move smoothly 4 lag,shey him no try reach?OBJ sef dey fear am,GEJ no fit dare am,laye!,make other F governor wey don steal come invest 4 their state too,mk dem no carry d money go yankee and dubai again,mk dat one dey go smoothly,till one sincere politician with sincere associates rule naija,wey go prosecute those thieves,if not na so the thread go dey flow till world end o!
Re: Kalu Invests Massively In Eastern Nigeria by enyi1: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
geeez:

Are you always this dumb or you just woke up on the wrong side of the bed

fucking racist!
Re: Kalu Invests Massively In Eastern Nigeria by Atouke: 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
The largest Tank Farm in Nigeria, with about 260,000 metric tons, is to be sited in Ikot Abasi Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State soon.
A former Governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, who disclosed this when he and a team of investors paid the Akwa State Ibom Governor, Chief Godswill Akpabio, a courtesy visit at Governor’s Office, Uyo, said he was at the Government House to inform the governor of his investment in the state.
Kalu hinted: “We are building the largest tank farm in Nigeria in your state in Ikot Abasi.
“It has about 260,000 metric tons and is the largest in Lagos, Calabar and anywhere.
“We are here to inform you what we are doing and the new refinery we will like to discuss with you.
“Oron is where we will like to put an export refinery – totally for export.”
Kalu described Akpabio as a miracle worker, noting: “I will term you an apostle of development because many people don’t know what you are doing now.
“I have been taken round and I was amazed at the level of development.
“When people are quarrelling about PDP (Peoples Democratic Party), they would not think about the development we are doing.
“I want people to come and see what you are doing here and they will be shocked.
“This is the truth and I want to ask you to keep it up.
“I want to congratulate you dearly from my heart seeing the way you have been able to tackle infrastructure.”
Akpabio thanked the former governor for visiting the state.
He noted that the state has undergone an Uncommon Transformation under his administration, ascribing the success to the corporate efforts of his lieutenants.

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/news/akwa-ibom-to-host-largest-tank-farm-in-nigeria/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Life Of Ethnic Minority: A Peep Into The Adara Ethic Group / PDP National Chairman, Muazu Flees? / BREAKING NEWS| How Buhari Smuggled Fugitive Omar Al-bashir Out Of India To Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.