Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? (18697 Views)

Family Guy And The Simpsons... / Where Can I Download The Simpsons And Family Guy 3gp / Family Guy Vs The Simpsons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
People who love family guy love it because of the sexual innuendoes in it. I have love the simpsons since i was a child and it is still hillarious.

2 Likes

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Olamyyde(m): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
The simpsons is just too funny.......even in their comics

1 Like

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by thelegend1(m): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
Family Guy hands down!

1 Like

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by firetrap(m): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
family guy can never be as witty as the Simpsons. its Simpsons all day for me.

2 Likes

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by geedeex2(m): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
"LABE ORUN "is still my Number one ...but I also love gboro mi ro....nobody should ban me oooh..I only share my views ni oo

1 Like

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by rodeo0070(m): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lois: So doctor, is Peter healthy?
Doctor: My goodness, you'll be dead within a month.
Peter: What?
Doctor (revealing comic he was reading): Oh, Hagar the Horrible, if you keep up that lifestyle of pillaging and eating giant turkey legs, you'll be dead within a month. Now, onto you.
Peter: So, what do you think? Pretty healthy, eh?
Doctor: Well, Mr. Griffin, let's take a look at your physical results. Argh! There's a spider in here. Now, here we go. Mr Griffin, you're going to expire in a month.
Peter/Lois: Argh!
Doctor: This is your driver's licence, isn't it? Now, unfortunately, I'm afraid you're going to die...
Peter: Argh!
Doctor: ...when you watch these Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts.
Lois: Will you just tell us how Peter's health is?!
Doctor: Ah, Mr. Griffin, I'm not quite sure how to say this. Kim Bassinger? Bass singer? Bassinger? But now, onto the cancer.
Lois: Oh my goodness!
Doctor: You are a Cancer, right? You were born in July? Now onto these test results. My, they're much worse than I thought.
Peter/Lois: Oh!
Doctor: My son got a D minus on his history test. Now Mr Griffin, that liver's got to come out.
Lois: What?!
Doctor: It's been in the microwave for three minutes, it'll get dry. Now-
Lois: Please, please, we can't take any more schtick.. Please just tell us, is Peter healthy?
Doctor: Oh, yeah, he's fine, he's just really fat.

FAT MEN ARE NOT FAT, ONLY FAT WOMEN ARE-PETER GRIFFIN grin grin grin grin

I LOVE FAMILY GUY...

5 Likes

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by pristine7(m): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
very perverse cartoons. not suitable for any age grade. when nollywood has thrown away Godliness this garbage now earns cheers. pathetic.
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by prettyaura: 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
the simpsons all d way...very funny bt nt too fake compare to family guy wey dog sef dey talk....mtchewww
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
[quote author=primus_maximus]Family Guy
1) South Park
2) American dad
3) The Boondocks
4) Family guy
5) Simpsons[/quote

Southpark all the way. .
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by begwong: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
The Simpsons
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by maxit2(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
FAMILY GUY......
Anyone who doesn't love this show is simply a dull person. The reason being that the jokes tends to be based on real world facts. For those who don't even know of such things in the real world, they'll never get the joke.

Well, i would have given the Simpsons a little shot BUT i really dont like the voice of homer's wife. It irritates me.

Please stick to your BEN 10 Omniverse and leave Family Guy(Stewie) for us the guys that loves witty comedy.

5 Likes

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by yuzedo: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
Two legendary "cartoons" (almost feels like sacrilege calling them cartoons), I love both of them but The Simpsons is KING and Homer is the truth!! The Simpsons isn't the GREATEST animation ever created for nothing! cool

Family Guy isn't even a close second, a second no doubt, but by a mile...

I own and have watched all 23 Seasons of The Simpsons at least twice over, but haven't gotten round to finishing Family Guy entire collection.

Family Guy is more about politically incorrect adult/bathroom/sex jokes, while The Simpsons focuses more on satirical takes on society and happenings and spoofs and morals. Oh, and the relationship between Marge and Homer and the display of unbreakable love and commitment regardless of challenges is gold! I hope to find my very own Marge someday... embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by maxit2(m): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
pretty_aura: the simpsons all d way...very funny bt nt too fake compare to family guy wey dog sef dey talk....mtchewww

Dude, you are not into cartoons. Just stop calling it fake.

In the world of cartoons inanimate objects can interact with people. This is why it's cartoon whereby everything is made possible. A dog having it's own car and having a human girlfriend.
Did they tell you they aren't aware he's a dog ?... if you have a dog in real life you will see how awesome it will feel to imagine your dog doing all that bad guy stuff and even toasting your wife.. lol.
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
THE SIMPSONS all da way!!!! Family Guy isn't real, dog go dey talk, dey crush on his owner! Stewie sef dey talk!
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
Big4wig: None.i prefer dis joke below

An American and a Nigerian are
sitting next to each other on a long8
flight.
The American is thinking that
Nigerians are so dumb that he can fool
them easy. . . So he asks if the
Nigerian would like to play a fun game.
The Nigerian is tired and just wants to
take a nap, so he politely declines and
tries to
catch a few winks. The American persists and
says that the game is a lot
of fun.
'I ask you a question, and if you don't
know the answer, you pay
me only $5; You ask me one, and if I
don't know the answer, I will pay you $500, '
This catches the Nigerian's attention
and to keep the
American quiet, he agrees to play
the game.
The American asks the first question. 'What's
the distance from The Earth to
the moon?'
The Nigerian doesn't say a word,
reaches in his pocket pulls
out a five-dollar bill, and hands it
to the American. Now, it's the Nigerian's turn.
He asks the American, 'What goes up a
hill with three legs, and
comes down with four?'
The American uses his laptop, searches
all the references he knows. He uses the air-
phone; he
searches the Net and even the Library
of Congress.
He sends e-mails to all the smart
friends he knows, all to no avail.
After one hour of searching, he finally gives up.
He wakes up the Nigerian and
hands him $500.
The Nigerian pockets the $500 goes
right back to sleep.
The American is going nuts not knowing the
answer.
He wakes the Nigerian up and
asks, 'Well, so what goes up a hill with
three legs and comes down with four?'
The Nigerian reaches in his pocket,
hands the American $5 and goes back to sleep.

#BIGWIG Noni
I READ THIS B4
BUT WHAT MAKES IT SO LAME
IS THAY THEY SUBSTITUTED NIGERIAN FOR BLONDE
AND AMERICAN FOR LAWYER
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by maxit2(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
rodeo0070: Lois: So doctor, is Peter healthy?
Doctor: My goodness, you'll be dead within a month.
Peter: What?
Doctor (revealing comic he was reading): Oh, Hagar the Horrible, if you keep up that lifestyle of pillaging and eating giant turkey legs, you'll be dead within a month. Now, onto you.
Peter: So, what do you think? Pretty healthy, eh?
Doctor: Well, Mr. Griffin, let's take a look at your physical results. Argh! There's a spider in here. Now, here we go. Mr Griffin, you're going to expire in a month.
Peter/Lois: Argh!
Doctor: This is your driver's licence, isn't it? Now, unfortunately, I'm afraid you're going to die...
Peter: Argh!
Doctor: ...when you watch these Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts.
Lois: Will you just tell us how Peter's health is?!
Doctor: Ah, Mr. Griffin, I'm not quite sure how to say this. Kim Bassinger? Bass singer? Bassinger? But now, onto the cancer.
Lois: Oh my goodness!
Doctor: You are a Cancer, right? You were born in July? Now onto these test results. My, they're much worse than I thought.
Peter/Lois: Oh!
Doctor: My son got a D minus on his history test. Now Mr Griffin, that liver's got to come out.
Lois: What?!
Doctor: It's been in the microwave for three minutes, it'll get dry. Now-
Lois: Please, please, we can't take any more schtick.. Please just tell us, is Peter healthy?
Doctor: Oh, yeah, he's fine, he's just really fat.

FAT MEN ARE NOT FAT, ONLY FAT WOMEN ARE-PETER GRIFFIN grin grin grin grin

I LOVE FAMILY GUY...
Hahahaha,
How can this not be the best cartoon ever ?
Simpson lovers are people who find classic things as the best and will never move on. Just like the debate between PES and FIFA soccer in gaming.
Boy i love Family Guy.
If anyone can get me seasons 1 - 11 i'll be delighted..
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by DisGuy: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
pristine7: very perverse cartoons. not suitable for any age grade. when nollywood has thrown away Godliness this garbage now earns cheers. pathetic.

keep watching mountain of fire love, those demons never die!

1 Like

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mr.Olodo:
I wan phoc

Madt man
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by pickabeau1: 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
Family Guy.. fucktardic Peter and his silver spoon wife
He hates on Meg but Stewie and Brian are the BOMB!

Chris is just lipsrsealed

When i have kids at home... i dont watch...

Simpsons is alright but Homer is not as daft as Peter

Bart is a bit boring though.. i enjoy Liz, maggie and the Flanders kids (reminds me of church sects)
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Uniben20132014(m): 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
Uniben admission list 3rd batch http://micropage.opera.com/glo/h9sdzsqdz5.html
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by mechanicaldummie(m): 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
Homer: Awww, twenty dollars… I wanted a peanut!
Homer’s brain: Twenty dollars can buy many peanuts.
Homer: Explain how.
Homer’s brain: Money can be exchanged for goods and services.
Homer: Woo-hoo!

...Mehn I love "The Simpsons" (¯▼¯)

2 Likes

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by UjSizzle(f): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
click2cbn: THE SIMPSONS all da way!!!! Family Guy isn't real, dog go dey talk, dey crush on his owner! Stewie sef dey talk!
You do realise only the dog can hear Stewie right? grin

1 Like

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Bawss1(m): 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
Both shows are great. . .in their morbid ways of course.

People who don't get Family Guy or think it is boring are the ones that don't understand the jokes.

Stowie is a delight anytime, so is Homer. Its difficult to chose one over the other.
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by uwuana: 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
Family Guy
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
What? Family Guy!!! Simpsons is cool too though.

Peter: Crazy father. Lmao. I can't stop laughing. The character is nuts!
Lois: She's okay. I remember the episode where it was revealed she made punography (Seun's word sensor :p)
Quagmire: gigiidy! Randy pilot. His dad had a sekx change.
Brian: The smart dog. Failed writer.
Chris: Derelict youth, fapster
Meg: Lovelorn, always lovelorn.
Stewie: Not just a baby. One year old prodigy, Smart alec, imaginary race car driver and he's a man lover.
Others: Joe, Mr and Mrs Pewterschmidt, Tricia Takanawa, Tom Tucker, Mayor Adam West, Cleveland, Consuela etc etc.

Seth McFarlane is a genius. Pure Satire. The End!

1 Like

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by kael: 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
No competition, HOMER all the way

1 Like

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by nenergy(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
I prefer The Simpsons. Bart is SIMPLY amazing grin

1 Like

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by maxisfield(f): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
Family guy all the wayy cheesy
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by nellaluv(f): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
I wanna ask a question. Do they actually understand what the baby says or what 'cos Lois is kinda annoying.
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Bawss1(m): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
olu_kenzo :

Stewie: Not just a baby. One year old prodigy, Smart alec, imaginary race car driver and he's a man lover.

Well Seth actually hasn't said Stewie is gày, they prefer to leave his sexuality ambiguous, there are episodes were Stewie has displayed attraction to girls.
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by vizboy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
the simpsons is my favourite
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Bawss1(m): 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
nellaluv: I wanna ask a question. Do they actually understand what the baby says or what 'cos Lois is kinda annoying.

Only Brian understands Stewie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free To Air Channes In Intelsat 7/10ku;68.5 East And Nss7/ku;22w Satelites / BBNaija All-Stars: "No Way Mercy Or Whitemoney Will Win N120m Cash Prize" – Ike / BBNaija: Gedoni Evicted From Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.