Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? (18699 Views)

Family Guy And The Simpsons... / Where Can I Download The Simpsons And Family Guy 3gp / Family Guy Vs The Simpsons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by alotofgrace(m): 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
family guy, boondocks, simpsons, DESPICABLE ME grin grin grinpinky n d brain grin grin grin grin
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by tunetokheyno(m): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2013
Stewie and brian are so similar to the movie ted
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
THE SIMPSONS!

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by eleojo23: 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
none
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 13, 2013
eleojo23: lol.. I love Homer J. Simpson and Bart, especially their fights. 'why you little...' *holding Barth by the neck*

Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2013
Flytefalls: Simpsons (Seasons 2-10 only)... but south park is miles better at staying relevant to younger audiences. Also, the characters are less annoying.

Anybody willing to discuss South Park has my time. Stan's dad Randy has got to be the best cartoon TV dad to-date tongue
I know right? Randy marsh is just awesome. Have u seen the latest episodes of season 17?
One word '' Bliss'' u should prolly check it out.
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by dazangel11(f): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
family guy.

Ladies and gentlemen Mr Conway Twitty

Good evening.
I'm Tom Tucker with a Channel Five News Special
Report.
And I'm Diane Simmons.
A flash flood warning is in effect as rain continues to
pound Rhode Island.
Let's go to Asian reporter Tricia Takanawa, Who's
gonna tell us all about the rain.
Tom, residents all over Quahog have been affected
by the heavy rains, although some are doing their
best to ride it out.
For example, I'm here with Rides-a-Ten-Speed-
Everywhere Guy.
Sir, why are you riding your ten-speed in the rain? I
don't mind-- a little drizzle never hurt anybody.
I like riding the ten-speed because it's fun, it gives
me energy, and it's a great way to stay in shape.
What do you do for a living? I work in accounts
receivable at Quahog Insurance.
Uh, it's not too demanding, the pay is good, and it's
a great way to stay in shape.
Well, we should wrap this up-- you're getting wet.
I'm living life before the cancer I have kills me so I
don't mind the rain.
Water feels good on my skin.
It's cool, refreshing, and it's a great way to stay in
shape.
- What kind of cancer? - It's rectal cancer.
It's slowly eating away at my lower insides.
It's a quick process, both painful and untreatable,
and it's a great way to stay in shape.
Thank you, Tricia.

Seth is crazy
Re: Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? by garlicrey(m): 12:52am On Mar 30, 2015
abeg were i fit download familyguy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free To Air Channes In Intelsat 7/10ku;68.5 East And Nss7/ku;22w Satelites / BBNaija All-Stars: "No Way Mercy Or Whitemoney Will Win N120m Cash Prize" – Ike / BBNaija: Gedoni Evicted From Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.