Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Can U Marry A Raype Victim With A Kid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Marry A Raype Victim With A Kid? (844 Views)

Can U Marry Osu / Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? / Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Marry A Raype Victim With A Kid? by fyneboi79(m): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2013
Guyz in the house grin Can you honestly or not, marry a lady who has a first kid(male) as a result of a rape attack?
Re: Can U Marry A Raype Victim With A Kid? by Infomizer(m): 9:30am On Oct 08, 2013
fyneboi79: Guyz in the house grin Can you honestly or not, marry a lady who has a first kid(male) as a result of a rape attack?
I don't think I can since I can't do 'after-1' not to talk of a victim of 'molestation'. But if the lady is really sensemaking and worth my change of mindset, then the child of the beast has to go.

P.S: These nairaland filters sha! Is raype the only form of molestation? Una for kuku change am to 'when a person forcefully enters another person' make we know say una dey try censor posts... Can you imagine?...#justsaying
Re: Can U Marry A Raype Victim With A Kid? by fyneboi79(m): 9:36am On Oct 08, 2013
Infomizer:

P.S: These nairaland filters sha! Is raype the only form of molestation? Una for kuku change am to 'when a person forcefully enters another person' make we know say una dey try censor posts... Can you imagine?...#justsaying
My brother the tin tire me pass!
Re: Can U Marry A Raype Victim With A Kid? by Annie2gud(f): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2013
What is molestation person@op?
Re: Can U Marry A Raype Victim With A Kid? by Haywhymido(m): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2013
Is sumthin rung wit dem? So after d molestation d mother n d kid don turn to ghost or mad persin wey u no fit marry again? Dat y sum after 1 women do lie to men n keep dia child wit dia mothers or even 4 motherless home. If true love exist btw una no problem

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Raype Victim With A Kid? by mspee(f): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2013
Wetin be molestation victim and molestation kid?
Re: Can U Marry A Raype Victim With A Kid? by fyneboi79(m): 11:06am On Oct 08, 2013
Annie2gud: What is molestation person@op?
I typed in Raype and got Molestation??Ask Seun
Re: Can U Marry A Raype Victim With A Kid? by fyneboi79(m): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2013
ms_pee: Wetin be molestation victim and molestation kid?
@ least if ‎u can read the post then ‎u may understand grin
Re: Can U Marry A Raype Victim With A Kid? by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2013
Sure.. I can.

There was a time I was in love with a lady and all she did was to stall me for like two years.... and this lady has got a kid when she got out of secondary school and after like two years, I was like... what the heck... abegi shift and now, she needs the attention, while when I dont go back on my thoughts let alone my words... that is my Ninja Way.
Re: Can U Marry A Raype Victim With A Kid? by Annie2gud(f): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
How i want take ask seun,when i nor dhey see am@op?even ur spellin on rape is not correct.you wrote raype.Anyway,nice topic.@miss pee u mah like wahala too o.
Re: Can U Marry A Raype Victim With A Kid? by Annie2gud(f): 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hahahaha these super Efcc mods changed my spellin of the 'R' word@op.lolz
Re: Can U Marry A Raype Victim With A Kid? by fyneboi79(m): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
Annie2gud: Hahahaha these super Efcc mods changed my spellin of the 'R' word@op.lolz
grin now ‎u know what I mean grin
Re: Can U Marry A Raype Victim With A Kid? by Annie2gud(f): 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lol@op ofcus,i know what you meant.cus i have just bn hit by stray bullets from the mods of this section.lol
Re: Can U Marry A Raype Victim With A Kid? by Annie2gud(f): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
Op in another news...i heard sexkills is an albino,how true is that?And someone said,he only sees in the night like nightfly that fell into a jar of red oil.
Re: Can U Marry A Raype Victim With A Kid? by fyneboi79(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
Annie2gud: Op in another news...i heard sexkills is an albino,how true is that?And someone said,he only sees in the night like nightfly that fell into a jar of red oil.
gringringrin Tell me something.
Re: Can U Marry A Raype Victim With A Kid? by fyneboi79(m): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
ledafaze: Sure.. I can.

There was a time I was in love with a lady and all she did was to stall me for like two years.... and this lady has got a kid when she got out of secondary school and after like two years, I was like... what the heck... abegi shift and now, she needs the attention, while when I dont go back on my thoughts let alone my words... that is my Ninja Way.
grin
Re: Can U Marry A Raype Victim With A Kid? by tobechi74: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
Yes without hesitation

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Raype Victim With A Kid? by nickz(m): 3:05am On Oct 09, 2013
Yeah,to an extent;I don't want it to be out of PITY! But of the purest of thoughts.I also gat special exception if I we were close her before her raype. cry
Re: Can U Marry A Raype Victim With A Kid? by Exponental(m): 5:55am On Oct 09, 2013
Yes I can but it depends on lots of things. I must be convinced she can make a good wife n d child, I must confirm his lineage n many more.
Re: Can U Marry A Raype Victim With A Kid? by fyneboi79(m): 8:58am On Oct 09, 2013
Exponental: Yes I can but it depends on lots of things. I must be convinced she can make a good wife n d child, I must confirm his lineage n many more.
The child is a product of the raype attack,how will ‎u confirm lineage

(1) (Reply)

How To Propose To A Lady / What Should I Do? / Please Who Should I Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.