Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body (9911 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by Oyinks: 11:59pm On Jun 09, 2009
hello to you all. I am new here. I have burns on my body from hot water on one of my legs, then a deep scar on my ankle to my foot. I have a lot of scars on my body, head to toe even from playing rough as a kid and i sometimes worry if any man will actually like to marry me.

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by Oyinks: 12:13am On Jun 10, 2009
Somebody should please answer me. Where are you men?
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 10, 2009
A lot of men will, you just need to find them.

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by OmoNaijaUK(m): 1:09am On Jun 10, 2009
Why not? If you LOVE her. There are many qualities in a woman among which her: Xter, religousness (if U care), human relations etc. Beauty is just 25% of on my own estimates. So, if all other things are O.K, then there is no reason why U shud not.
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by OgidiBoy(m): 1:14am On Jun 10, 2009
I don't see why not, I don't care much for looks. If you a caring, honest, and hardworking then you my kind of lady kiss

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by Sissy3(f): 1:14am On Jun 10, 2009
All that matters is love and character. a guy who loves you and your character will date/marry you and he will be blind to your burns. there are many people with worst physical disfigurations yet, they are happily married with children.

so a nice fellow will surly come by if you learn to love and accept yourself. get your mind off the burns and be on the positive side.

it's your self confidence that will attract the right guys wink

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by OgidiBoy(m): 1:17am On Jun 10, 2009
Very well said sissy, kiss
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by Hollysmile: 2:44am On Jun 10, 2009
Being a woman is way beyond the physical looks,
Take me for instance, i look out for virtue not necessarily beauty.
Are you a virtuous woman? Dat's all dat matters!
, Believe in God and in urself: not man!
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by Oyinks: 2:49am On Jun 10, 2009
Thanks you everyone. I have a very good character,a complete woman but i wonder how my married life will be. My honeymoon, with all the scars all over my body from head to toe. I may never even be naked in front of my husband. i just wonder.
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by Sissy3(f): 2:52am On Jun 10, 2009
stop worrying too much on that, it does nothing but hinders you back. and it takes a toll on your self esteem. like i said before any man who loves you will be BLIND to your burns.
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by Oyinks: 2:54am On Jun 10, 2009
thank you sissy.
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by OgidiBoy(m): 2:55am On Jun 10, 2009
Oyinks:

Thanks you everyone. I have a very good character,a complete woman but i wonder how my married life will be. My honeymoon, with all the scars all over my body from head to toe. I may never even be naked in front of my husband. i just wonder.

Don't worry dear, if your man cares anything about you, he won't even notice your scares.

Can I be a little nosey wink where are you guys going on your honeymoon and can you guys find time in your loving making to send us a post card lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

*runs from thread*
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by Oyinks: 3:02am On Jun 10, 2009
He may love me but i know he is human too. he may smile at me does not mean he is not irritated. i feel it may be unfair to my husband and there r a lot of women out with fresh and smooth skin. imagine me wearing lingerie with scars all ovwer, not attractive even to myself

ogidi, i know but in his mind, it is not a pretty sight to behold.
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by Sasha009(f): 4:46am On Jun 10, 2009
@ oyinks

Do not worry. I know and understand you have some self-consciousness issue. Its normal. The scar on your body is not your fault. The moment you stop focusing on it, you'd be a better and more confident person for it. It may be tough for you, but trust me, any guy who finds you and your personality attractive and endearing enough to propose and want to be with you, he will surely overlook the scars and stuffs.

I'd let you on in a secret about people, 'SELF-CONFIDENCE' is the key. why do you wonder sometimes when you see a really ugly woman married to a gorgeous ladies man? Its because of her self confidence, self esteem, attitude and the way she makes him feel that made him stick to her. Its the other way with beautiful girls married to ugly guys.

If you have a great personality, bubbly, great attitude towards people. Be yourself, when you re naked with him, dont feel too self- conscious. If you act too shy or self conscious, he will start to feel uncomfortableOK?? Act like you have perfectly normal skin. this will make him even adore you more. Dont keep stressing or talking about your scars to him. once you have mentioned it to him before and he has waved it off as not important, then leave it! Dont discuss it ever again, no matter how self-conscious you feel.

ACT CONFIDENT IN BED WITH HIM. even if you re dieing of shyness, act like you re actually not worried, you will see his reaction.
Goodluck dear
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by biina: 5:25am On Jun 10, 2009
@OP
Good looks is the least requirement for becoming a good wife. There are enough guys who would love you for who you are, but you have to be confident of yourself.
Have confidence in your looks. You fake it until you make it.

As per the bedmatics, don't be shy and thus risk becoming passive. Sex is very much like the NBA finals, you need to bring energy, effort and selflessness to the game.
Even if you don't have the practical experience, make sure you learn the theory by heart. Get a good book and improve your understanding of the male anatomy.
All cement bags are the same, na when u mix am u go no which one strong pass grin
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by sugabelle: 8:07am On Jun 10, 2009
Sissy, Sasha009, biina, you guys spoke well. Oyinks, it's sad to feel unpretty due to some physical imperfections, esp in a world where there is so much stock put on looks and beauty. But like they have said, love yourself, have a bright, confident and loving personality. The RIGHT man will find you and think you're PERFECT. wink
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by Lexiwhite(m): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2009
Depends on how bad the burns are. . . If its that bad, some guys wont.
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by sugabelle: 8:27am On Jun 10, 2009
Then those kind of guys, a girl don't need. tongue. Imagine if, God forbid, a man marries a beauty, great skin etc, and then one day she is involved in a bad accident and is scarred for life. End of marriage, right? Noone's perfect, everyone has one flaw or the other, physical or not. I say, just be happy with urself and never let your happiness depend on the thoughts/feelings/actions of another human being. To me, only God's Opinion really matters and to Him, you were created beautiful, oyinks.
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by biola44: 8:35am On Jun 10, 2009
undecided
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by Oyinks: 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2009
thanks sugabelle, i believe so but it's hard. i have a model's body, even a boyfriend has told me dat 2 model but my excuses were it's not my thing when i really want to if that will make me happy and more confident but i cannot.

question- can i even model with a scarred body?
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 13, 2009
I doubt scars would put off real mean that really love you.

I have dated a lady that had keloid scars over 30% of her body. They didn't bother me at all, in fact, they bothered her more than they did me. I used to tease her about them, in the end, neither of us were aware they existed.
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by Magz(m): 1:16am On Jun 13, 2009
Yes.
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 13, 2009
Oyinks:

thanks sugabelle, i believe so but it's hard. i have a model's body, even a boyfriend has told me dat 2 model but my excuses were it's not my thing when i really want to if that will make me happy and more confident but i cannot.

question- can i even model with a scarred body?

Well Tahlia on America's Next top model had second and third degree burns as a child and she was heavily scarred. But that didn't deter her from coming on the show and making it to the top thirteen. Here's a picture of her on the left.

[img]http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2009/05/tahlia-banks-brooks-pregnant-antm-americas-next-top-model-pregnantsexy-pictures-kid-burn-victim.jpg
[/img]

Truth is nothing's stopping you except yourself. But self consciousness would be very hard to deal with. You see the scars everyday. The thought never really goes away even if people tell you otherwise. undecided
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by omoyoruba1(m): 1:49am On Jun 13, 2009
I fall in love with the person, not the way she looks!

Simple!
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by Oxone(m): 4:38am On Jun 14, 2009
@op
y not if she has all i want in a woman
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by mystikal(m): 4:55am On Jun 14, 2009
Yes I can, as long as she quits making the scars a big issue!
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by ksa2much(m): 6:32am On Jun 14, 2009
scars think shdnt determine wat to do a relationship if the love is dere then things snd go on well
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by SadGal(f): 6:34am On Jun 14, 2009
thanks all of you. i am feeling better with all your words.
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 14, 2009
Reminds me my brother's babe's elder sister got serious burns all over all legs but she never really covered them.Also she never felt they were there.Till now i still have the hots for her.I hate her bf looks like a drug dealer.My point is she never makes it a big deal.Deep down i know she wants me too i think?
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2009
The answer lies with you.
Do you have a BF?
If yes, how does he feel about it?

When a guy is asking you out,
Never be afraid to show him your scars.
If he runs, he ain't yours.

There are worst things in the world, like being retarded.
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by Itohan123(m): 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2009
Well. . . interesting question. I only know one girl with a big round burn on her arm and when she takes off her top it looks like a tumor. But then again I hate her and she is very ugly overall, so maybe that's what makes me notice it even more
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2009
Well. . . . . .as long as the scar is not in the VITAL AREA then i dont see why not. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman / These Ladies Ain't Loyal at All / Worst Date Ever!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.