Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets (30355 Views)

Multibillionaire Adenuga To Chair Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Wedding / Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? / Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by IcekrimPaul007(m): 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
hmmmmm.... judge not so as not to be judged says the bible, am out of here.
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by IcekrimPaul007(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
Emeraldo: [color=#770077][/color]
they said no moni in naija bt pls let me where is all dis moni going to? God help us d rich getting richer d poor gettin poor. where is naija heading to.
river niger
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Eduvine(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
There is reward in serving God. If been a pastor is easy try and set up ur own church. Oyedepo and Adeboye thumbs up. Our God is not a poor God.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Slickest(m): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
Is it the church or d ppl in it? A church is a religious house of God but the supposed clerics in charge are demons, what is a pastor doing with four jets? Fooooour ....God of mercy!!! And I am very sure 60% of his congregation still pay tithes from their almost empty pockets. For those tagging christianity as a business,its not, its d ppl practicing it.....

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by IdiAmin2(m): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
This one na small coins for Oledepo.

He can gather this from the blind sheep in 2 sunday services

6 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Maqp2: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
EMERITUS1: Please can someone show me anyone who paid tithe in the new testament. I doubt even Jesus paid tithe. He said give to the poor and you have given unto me
jamace: Prosperity preaching pastors are living up to expectation. The biz is sweet. "If you don't pay your tithe or sow seeds, you are robbing God". Somebody shout HALELUYA A A A!!!. grin grin grin Chei, Pastors dey miliki well well o. grin grin

I pity Nigeria treasury. One church member in political office will just loot to sponsor payment for these men of God, bribing MOG to open the gate of heaven.
EMERITUS1: Please can someone show me anyone who paid tithe in the new testament. I doubt even Jesus paid tithe. He said give to the poor and you have given unto me
...funny enuf...dis men of God re realy spreadin d gospel....God is d 1 making dem rich cuz he said he wil provide al our needs ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES AND GLORIES.....winners chapel is over 50 countries in africa and re stil goin forda 2 war torn countries like syria nd iraq..like wise rccg....so u wnt dem 2 enta commercial airlines or hav only 1 jet knwing fully wel dey travel more 3 times in a week....shebi u lyk as mrs bimbo die or u lyk d plane wey carry agagu dead body...pls nairalanders becareful of atheists in evry thread

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by airclipse(m): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
With this kind of tax....is it nt better for them тσ fly first class on a commercial plane? N if it's urgent make them pay for all the seats then fly alone in it.....I'm sure doing that won't be as expensive as the tax....#jes sayin
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by IdiAmin2(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
This days,pastors now enriches their pockets at the expense of their church members,SMH
I wonder what will make me believe in christianity again
angry

Why can't they use those money to help their church members

P.S:This is why I hate them;they come to church on SUNDAY and pray for forgiveness knowing fully well that they are still going to sin on MONDAY,smh
angry

BLOODY HYPOCRITES

Infact,how did I come across this thread

*walks out of the thread angrily*

Try and tell this to the sheep, they will crucify you even before you open your mouth
The delusion is powerful

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by macof(m): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
Maqp2: cryAnd moreova did dey tel u haterz al dis ministers dnt hav dia own private investments?...did dey tel u haterz dat dey dnt help d poor masses?....most ppl who use dem as dia role models succeed ...like i said earlier stick 2 wat works 4 u...2 al winners chapel members out dia ..double portion!!!
I can see Oyedepo is your master and role model. save journey on ur proposed career of fraud and deceit
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by ogbronx(m): 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
Bandy10: Bishop Oyedepo has more private jets than Aliko Dangote, the best enterprenuer in Africa. Means most of us are sick in the country.Oyedepo and other “men of god” are making money on the gullibility of most Nigerians.It is a pity.
and soon we shall know them(gullibles ones) because they ll soon attack your comment. Its a damn pity.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by mooregan(m): 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
Lionbite: So many pastors have left their line of calling and mission as a pastor and have started going after wordly and material things. What do you need FOUR JETS for. Even the G.O of R.C.C.G(one of the most populous church in the world) has only one.
I Don Vex
And that one was a seed from. Bishop Oyedepo
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by dabrake(m): 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
Khalessi: Why my name no dey that list? Upon say I get three dragon angry
You be Merlin nii?
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by ogbronx(m): 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
Maqp2: cryAnd moreova did dey tel u haterz al dis ministers dnt hav dia own private investments?...did dey tel u haterz dat dey dnt help d poor masses?....most ppl who use dem as dia role models succeed ...like i said earlier stick 2 wat works 4 u...2 al winners chapel members out dia ..double portion!!!
Gullible
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
kingthreat: Three pastors on the top-ten list. No Imam, No Hindu Guru, No babalawo. No atheist leader. No beef. Just an observation grin

And there shall be increment in Tithe and offering starting from next week.
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
Idi-Amin:
This one na small coins for Oledepo.

He can gather this from the blind sheep in 2 sunday services

lol
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by ogbronx(m): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
Slickest: Is it the church or d ppl in it? A church is a religious house of God but the supposed clerics in charge are demons, what is a pastor doing with four jets? Fooooour ....God of mercy!!! And I am very sure 60% of his congregation still pay tithes from their almost empty pockets. For those tagging christianity as a business,its not, its d ppl practicing it.....
you talk true
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by femi2131: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
Now I see the fulfilment of the bible..'Tell the righteous it shall be well with him' how much does the poor pay in church? To start with transportation is free To and fro in winners how come it is the poor sweat! You people don't know how the kingdom run...is better you kip quiet..who is Dangote and Otedola that you guys are comparing with men of GOD? Is it their sweat they are eating?? It is Govt money..we all know the story behind their wealth. This men of GOD don't sleep around with woman don't drink don't party. Yet you don't want them to have the best aircrft. If Bimbo Odukoya would v had private Jet...am sure she would still be alive till now...may GOD 4give you all..

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by ogbronx(m): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
the growth of factories/companies is inversely proportional to the rise in number of churches.
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
As for the businessmen in the list, they can easily get the money to pay from annual businessprofit.
While the so-called pastors would gladly generate it from offerings and tithes grin grin
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by laurel03(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
Religion corruption follow political corruption in nigeria... How one Pastor will be using 4 jets? Even one Jet is wrong. Jesus Christ borrowed Donkey to Gallilea.. Winning Soul, how many people repent in Nigeria ... Religion is money making organisation in Nigeria. How Many free health clinic hv u seen that is own by all ds big Pastor in Nigeria or Free education. Religion give hope to the poor in Nigeria
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by ogbronx(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
femi2131: Now I see the fulfilment of the bible..'Tell the righteous it shall be well with him' how much does the poor pay in church? To start with transportation is free To and fro in winners how come it is the poor sweat! You people don't know how the kingdom run...is better you kip quiet..who is Dangote and Otedola that you guys are comparing with men of GOD? Is it their sweat they are eating?? It is Govt money..we all know the story behind their wealth. This men of GOD don't sleep around with woman don't drink don't party. Yet you don't want them to have the best aircrft. If Bimbo Odukoya would v had private Jet...am sure she would still be alive till now...may GOD 4give you all..
May God open your blind eye to worship him in truth and spirit.
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by macof(m): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
femi2131: Now I see the fulfilment of the bible..'Tell the righteous it shall be well with him' how much does the poor pay in church? To start with transportation is free To and fro in winners how come it is the poor sweat! You people don't know how the kingdom run...is better you kip quiet..who is Dangote and Otedola that you guys are comparing with men of GOD? Is it their sweat they are eating?? It is Govt money..we all know the story behind their wealth. This men of GOD don't sleep around with woman don't drink don't party. Yet you don't want them to have the best aircrft. If Bimbo Odukoya would v had private Jet...am sure she would still be alive till now...may GOD 4give you all..
shut up u fool. Dangote and Adenuga run big companies in Africa, it's no surprise that they have the money for their jets.

But imagine a pastor having more than them.
Are u Christians not supposed to be acting according to the works of Yeshua? Did Yeshua own a single horse in his life time? Fooling brainwashed hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
All the millions of naira collected in the name of 'offerings and tithes' in the church, where do they go to? Ur bank account? I guess so :- :- shine ur eye well. Church is big business. I can establish a church tomorrow and call it 'Nairaland deliverance ministry' and place a spot for it on radio and popular TV stations. In the next ten yrs, u may see a reason to include me in that list.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Infomizer(m): 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
notinmege:

It's like u need Paracetamol ooo! grin
No o! Just private jet! Das all!
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by misterh(m): 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
Oya tell me how Dangote made his money! Dangote dey chop govt money? Oga, go and sit down somewhere. You say the MOGs don't sleep around with women? Maybe you should read more about the crisis that his COZA recently.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by ol2012: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
If dis story is true, I pity d aviation ministry/agency officials dat'l be sent 2 Winners' Chapel 2 effect d tax collection. I watched a video (here on NL) of how an official of Ogun State IGR was given thorough beating last month, and I'm stil wondering why no legal action has bin taken by Ogun State govt on d issue. Is it dat some Nigerians ar truly ABOVE D LAW?
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by colossus2: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
James 1:27
What God the Father considers to be pure and genuine religion is this: to take care of orphans and widows in their suffering and to keep oneself from being corrupted by the world.

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by misterh(m): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
macof: shut up u fool. Dangote and Adenuga run big companies in Africa, it's no surprise that they have the money for their jets.

But imagine a pastor having more than them.
Are u Christians not supposed to be acting according to the works of Yeshua? Did Yeshua own a single horse in his life time? Fooling brainwashed hypocrite
Maybe they should read more about Jesus' humility in the story of his triumphant entry into Jerusalem. If christians can't question the source of wealth of their pastors, thet have no moral right to criticise political office holders!

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2013

Next Levelsssss!!!...Bless You!.. cheesy
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by JosephCudjoe(m): 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
When people are starving,smh...:-/
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Nacl: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
O BOI... WHEN I WAKE UP PLS TELL ME THEY WERE TOY PLANES.
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by crackhouse(m): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
His followers will definitely pay if they really want the blessings of Abraham to follow them all the days of their life, otherwise the anger of Winners' God will descend on them for leaving his servant to be subjected to such a humiliation. can I hear you shout a bigger Amen!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) / Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School / I Became Sexually Inactive After Prostate Surgery – Veteran Actor, Kola Oyewo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.