Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,071 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets (30356 Views)

Multibillionaire Adenuga To Chair Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Wedding / Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? / Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by HezronLorraine(m): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Fair enough, but are we going to see the use such funds are put to ?
My sentiments exactly,I also pondered on this.When you round up N400m on every private jet owners in the country,where would it go to.Would it reflect in the nations development.
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Infomizer(m): 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
okpara ugo:

hallelujah. I will pay. God, make me join fast fast..

I wonder how men of God topped this list.... i weep.

at least there is a new escape conduit for the accumulated wealth he has refused to share with the poor...
Gbam! Anointed conduit!
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by HighChief4(m): 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
Maqp2: ....nd wat re u doin abt it?....tel ur pastor 2 sell his car and feed d starving ppl....cum dnt provoke me oh...it jets belong 2 d church nt oyedepo or adeboye...its 4 missionary purpose...oda pastors make use of it....dia re oda churches out dia 2 feed u...mst it be winners or rccg?...u hear of crusade here and there around d globe nd u knw fully wel dat 1 man can nt be in different places at d same time...therefore he sends delegates jst like federal government...plz stp criticizm..its nt d way 4ward..nobody is forcin u 2 pay anytin...do ur part nd leave odas alone

I pity for people like you, that have seriously been brainwashed by these thieving pastors. They even put fears into you guys that you can never say anything wrong that they do. WINNERS can never be as big as Catholic church and the Pope is like the ruler of the whole world and he still flies commercial carrier. He flies Alitalia and do not have any single jet. Do not open your mouth to spew what you do not know. There are so many churches around the world that are bigger than Winners and they have no single jet.

I wonder who is the standard of your pastor, whether it is Jesus or Puff Daddy. All those things are things of the world and can just go up in flames, but the money could be used to help more lives in Nigeria. Even Christ had no personal donkey when he lived. Think about the early Christians that brought Christianity to africa, they were sharing clothes, mirrors, food and even education was free. Do not be deceived my friend

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by mjlumideee(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
in d uk, if having two vehicles means double taxation, three means tripple and so on, shouldn't be on private jet alone, some idiots in Nigeria r car crazy, those ppl should also be charged tax per each car in dir possesion
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by iropelebe(m): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
How can Oyedepo alone have thiss number of private jets.?
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Ochanya91: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
Watin concern una wit d man of God? If e pain una mk una go buy una own or beta stil go b pastor.
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Ochanya91: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
Double portion, next level............ If e pain una mk una go hug transformer.
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
mykel25: ........it God dat ll forgive u, those jets re important in d course of d Lord's assignment, if u feel bad u don't ve den pray harder
Do you think, I'm an hypocrite
Even if I'm go to church,I can't go to a pentecostal church where they use tithes as their personal money to better their life and their familys'.
They use poor members tithe to build Universities and yet this poor members children can't go there bcoz of the high amount of school fee being paid there.

WAKE UP BRO!!!

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Infomaz(m): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
Walahi! These god of men are good Pastorpreneurs!
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by mbamaker: 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
Infomizer: Let everybody shout 'HALLELUYAH' *in Adeboye's voice*.

*continues*
By this time next year, somebody in this congregation will pay luxury tax. If you are the one, shout HALLELUYAH! wink
HAAELLEEELUUUUYAAAH!!! e beta make i pay luxury tax than say i no get money at all

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Ddy(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
Please are u telling me there are no jobless graduates in Winners or Redeem church. i think they must be. What is d pastor doing with such amount of money without helping the youth in his church. Every sunday they go to church,raise their hands & receive prophetic words like " by this time next week,God will bless you with new car,new work etc always hoping & hoiping while d pastors get richer from.your tithe & offering. please pastor share that 400 million naira to 2000 graduates in ur church. it will go them.200,000 naira each. It will go a long way helping them#gbam#

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by rabzy: 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
Next IG: I think you should be the one to be ashamed of yourself. Is becoming Pastor a licence to be or remain poor? What is your evidence that the Pastor is milking his congregation? For your information, this same Pastor does not need the church money for any of his needs. The three private Jets were bought by his own money and since then they've been maintained from his own pocket not the church's. Is it a crime to be blessed by God?

So what business does he do that that was so successful that he could afford 4 jets?
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by bebechuks: 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
Can u imagine dat? Nd pple go hungry in shiloh!
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
Virgin Finder: This is not fair to the men of God! angry

The men of God should be exempted from this tax.

But for churches, Nigeria would have imploded.

Y'all would never understand.

Thank God for the church especially the true churches.

SMH. Exempted indeed. So what is currently going on in Nigeria is what? Exploding??

Meanwhile, read the topic again. The churches aren't thew ones paying tax, taxes are only being levied on the private jets they have. Of course that indirectly means that you church-goers would have to increase your tithes and offerings. So better do that asap.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by bebechuks: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ddy: Please are u telling me there are no jobless graduates in Winners or Redeem church. i think they must be. What is d pastor doing with such amount of money without helping the youth in his church. Every sunday they go to church,raise their hands & receive prophetic words like " by this time next week,God will bless you with new car,new work etc always hoping & hoiping while d pastors get richer from.your tithe & offering. please pastor share that 400 million naira to 2000 graduates in ur church. it will go them.200,000 naira each. It will go a long way helping them#gbam#
these r d tings dat mk pple not to go to church. Wot a shame. T.B does he hv a jet? I doubt nd God is blessing him nd using him.
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by joeboy4reel(m): 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
[quote author=Willgates]Oyedepo should be ashame of himself, Adenuga n Dangote are genuine business men, The supposed pastor is there milking his poor congregation dry. lazy man! u kids must be really proud of u[/quote
which one is your own na, are you part of the people dat will give him d money, if you think he made his money by exploiting people why not start your own church or something, bad belle people pesin poor una go talk, pesin rich una go still talk, why not mind your own business and work hard and make ur own money!!!!
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by joeboy4reel(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
Do you think, I'm an hypocrite
Even if I'm go to church,I can't go to a pentecostal church where they use tithes as their personal money to better their life and their familys'.
They use poor members tithe to build Universities and yet this poor members children can't go there bcoz of the high amount of school fee being paid there.

WAKE UP BRO!!!

and whose looking for ur membership anyway?
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Expensive72(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
undecided Why does nigerians attack pastors with so much venom, as if they are our past leaders who throw us into this po
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
Maqp2: U guys jst cum over and post rubbish...wats ur business if oyedepo and other pastors own 4 private jets...did dey tel u guys dat winners and rccg members are complaining...plz stick 2 wat works for u..if dey decide 2 pay tithes nd oda offering nd dey get double fold in return ...it is dia belief nt urz...

all I can say to you is '' sherrup ''..

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by simdam500(m): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
austinray: Pls Members help, Who is the actual man of God.?
who are u asking
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by lastmessenger: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
Before we kill these pastors just remember that they have not payed the money.is a new policy and is possible that they will make adjustment so as to cut cost
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by lastmessenger: 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
adewasco2k: 4 private jets? For what purpose?
i dont know but u can call him to find out why
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by lastmessenger: 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
pappilo:

3 jets bought with his own money you say. Can you tell me the name of one of his businesses that turned over at least N1 billion naira in the last 5 years. When I say business, I mean a real business and not business of those poorly printed books and audio CDs they sell in his church.
let remove sentiments from our comments.his books are never poorly printed as u said
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by lastmessenger: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
Nacl: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
O BOI... WHEN I WAKE UP PLS TELL ME THEY WERE TOY PLANES.
never to be
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by segzicres(m): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
Na wa o. Living faith members are brainwashed I'm sorry. I was one before, still trying to get my mum to stop. Members donate loads of stuffs every sunday n it really doesn't get around. Only beef I hv with oyedepo is covenant university. Members can't even afford that shii, why not create a membership fee? Something! nigerians are gullible sha but it all points back to our leaders who have failed us. These are humans that we now turn to but they still do the same. I'm tired.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by sylaz(m): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
And some people here still defending this pastor? The gentleman thug n bully... You have no hope of getting out of your brainwashed state. I don't know why people are bothering to instill truth in your severely retarded heads.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by Phranciz(m): 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
Gobe is when a pastor has more jet than the africa's richest man

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by akandea(m): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
How much Tompolo go pay? And who go volunteer to collect am?
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by abimbs: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
felzylix: Men of god constitute more of the list, hmm! For christ sake r d members of their churches blindfolded? God u see dem ooo
why are u so hearthless like this. U better ask for forgiveness.
Re: Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets by abimbs: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
kingthreat: Three pastors on the top-ten list. No Imam, No Hindu Guru, No babalawo. No atheist leader. No beef. Just an observation grin
becuz the pastor are following the will of God dat is why God keep on blessing them. Am not also beefing instead of imam to be for peace dey keep on bombing d our country here and there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School / I Became Sexually Inactive After Prostate Surgery – Veteran Actor, Kola Oyewo / Patience Ozokwor, Alex-Osifo, At UNIMED Matriculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.